Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real take the lead in what has been a great start to the game! Such an open game so far!

Opr

Comment

Supossedly a fantastic meteor shower due tonight, visible everywhere, looking like it could be a clear night out my way too.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        stream for el classico please!
        Sopcast - http://www.livefootballol.com/stream...q-sopcast.html

Veetle - http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4f8f143f39715

Comment

Delighted that Spurs lost. Heopfully no CL for them either. Next season they might be without Redknapp, Bale, Modric and Adebayor at least. Hopefully that'll put them back in their box.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Delighted that Spurs lost. Heopfully no CL for them either. Next season they might be without Redknapp, Bale, Modric and Adebayor at least. Hopefully that'll put them back in their box.
            Why the hate?

Comment

Hope Newcastle get 4th

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                Why the hate?
                Cause hes a Lolerfool fan and is a bit miffed that Spurs are now a bigger club

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  Connacht win in Galway with the last kick of the game, Aironi miss out on their very last shot at winning away in the Magners / Rabodirect Pro12 league - very unlike Connacht, usually lose at home with the last kick of the game!

A bit of a pain to follow the game on Facebook tho: http://www.facebook.com/Connachtrugby Wasn't streamed anywhere I could find.
                  Didnt think jarvis had that kick in him after all the easy ones he has missed
                  this year..
                  It was from just inside his own half.

Comment

Boy asks his Granny "Have you seen my pills labelled LDS?"
                    Granny replies, "Fuck the pills, have you seen that dragon in the kitchen!"

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                      Why the hate?
                      Two reasons.

1. Some of the Spurs fans I know are particularly hard to talk to over the last couple of years and are genarally being a bit of a wanker when it comes to talking about football.
                      2. If Spurs were to make it into the CL it would make them stronger and more attractive for bigger names, especially being London based, so it'd be even harder for Liverpool to try and break back into the top 4.

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          Supossedly a fantastic meteor shower due tonight, visible everywhere, looking like it could be a clear night out my way too.
                          Fantastic might be over stating it. Keep your eyes peeled towards the east after about midnight. You can expect about 15/hour.
                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Two reasons.

1. Some of the Spurs fans I know are particularly hard to talk to over the last couple of years and are genarally being a bit of a wanker when it comes to talking about football.
                            2. If Spurs were to make it into the CL it would make them stronger and more attractive for bigger names, especially being London based, so it'd be even harder for Liverpool to try and break back into the top 4 6.
                            FYP

Comment

ta se an trua nach bhfuil rugbai Beo i mBearla

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Like Boo on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BooTheCatAlarmClockOfficialBoo's You Tube Channel (Silly Boo): http://www.youtube.com/user/sillyboocrapMy cat B...
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                  ta se an trua nach bhfuil rugbai Beo i mBearla
                                  Its on the welsh channel S4C and you can get enlish commentary via red button, its unbelievably biased though.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                    Its on the welsh channel S4C and you can get enlish commentary via red button, its unbelievably biased though.
                                    prefer to watch it in irish if that was the case.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Ronaldo >Messi

Comment

Can't be Ronaldo. He never produces it in the big games.

Comment

Iniesta pass to Tello there was orgasmic before Alexis somehow got that in.

Lol @ Ronnie's calm down celebration.

Comment

prefer to watch it in irish if that was the case.
                                            have watched the last few as on TG4 myself, a biased welsh accent woulf tilt the fcuk out of anyone

Comment

The Beast is slain! What a performance. Mourinho is a genius.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Where's all the ronaldo haters who think he doesn't do it in big games?

Hero imo

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                  Where's all the ronaldo haters who think he doesn't do it in big games?

Hero imo
                                                  This times a fucking million. 4 classicos in a row he's scored in, the big game bottler

Comment

Heard a great song on Phantom earlier called Thousand Helicopters by a band called National Prayer Breakfast (NPB). Can't find it anywhere online, YouTube or iTunes.

Anyone know a way of finding it?
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

If i was asked to put a list of the top 10 BBV posters up, i probably wouldn't have put Ste in the top 10, nevermind Number 1! King of the BBV by a long way

Comment

Great battle over on EuroSport between Good (Wengbo) and Evil (the vile John Higgins who I once loved before finding out he was a cheating scumbag)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                          Heard a great song on Phantom earlier called Thousand Helicopters by a band called National Prayer Breakfast (NPB). Can't find it anywhere online, YouTube or iTunes.

Anyone know a way of finding it?
                                                          They've been broken up for a while 5 years ago, so probably no hope now!

That song about the "thousand helicopters coming over the rise". What band is that? Anyone got a link to the lyrics? Cheers Pino

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                            This went down a treat, superb 36-23 win meant we stay in Division 1B, in a helter-skelter final day.

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                            Are bookies open late hours these days? Anyone know what time they close at?
                                                            www.paddypower.com is open 24 hours...

Whether it's allowed or not, it's a pretty shitty thing to do unless you are 100% sure the smoke won't go into any of your neighbours apartments.
                                                            Don't be such a scrooge!

Comment

Need a lock on the Werewolf thread from the bestest brightest moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                If i was asked to put a list of the top 10 BBV posters up, i probably wouldn't have put Ste in the top 10, nevermind Number 1! King of the BBV by a long way
                                                                But there is two BBV's so in true FD fashion you should make a huge table adding the two counts together and make a shiny final table giving the true results that are sponsored by Boyles.

Comment

Mallrats is a great movie.
                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Challenge accepted.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      Need a lock on the Werewolf thread from the bestest brightest moderator.
                                                                      Has Finkel gone into labour?
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

so iam going to gone out of the country for the referendum vote,
                                                                        how do i go about voting in this instance?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          I locked it up, im just the assistant, FancyTrousers is the man

Comment

Fornication TD on RTE1 now. WTF am I doing watching RTE1 on a Saturday night Should headed to Holyhead a few hours ago
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                              The Beast is slain! What a performance. Mourinho is a genius.
                                                                              RDM showed him how it's done obv.
                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I'm planning on not voting for the first time in my life. If you want me to proxy vote for you, I may do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Labour would suggest that Finkel is doing hard work, certainly isn't in the ww game

Comment

I don't think you can.
                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

In other news, I found out today that a Vomitorium isn't a place to vomit. Genuinely shocked that I've been under that misconception for more than 25 years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomitorium

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Labour would suggest that Finkel is doing hard work, certainly isn't in the ww game
                                                                                        I could modkill you

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                          I'm planning on not voting for the first time in my life. If you want me to proxy vote for you, I may do it.
                                                                                          vote no then.
                                                                                          I'll take that as done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            I don't think you can.
                                                                                            I can and just did

vote no then.

Comment

LOF down just in time for MOTD

Comment

vote no then.
                                                                                                I wasn't going to vote,but now I'm gonna vote yes.

So that's yours cancelled.
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

vote no then.

Pm me a few days before the vote then and I'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                    I wasn't going to vote,but now I'm gonna vote yes.

So that's yours cancelled.
                                                                                                    BOLLOX
                                                                                                    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 21-04-12, 21:28.

Comment

Opr

Comment

Footage emerging from hollyhead

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 26-04-12, 16:37.

Comment

Sigh... Haven't been playing much poker lately, but decided to play a few tournaments tonight.
                                                                                                          Gone from every single one already! Actually played really well, but got absolutely rogered senseless by the poker gods. AA, KK, QQ all cracked multiple times.
                                                                                                          Getting it in with QQ v JJ, flopping a set and losing to runner runner in the 40k just now was my personal favourite, although losing with KK to 67s and with AA v KK only for him to flop quads was also fun. FML.

Comment

sigh...Footage emerging from my place

SPOILER

Comment

In other news, I found out today that a Vomitorium isn't a place to vomit. Genuinely shocked that I've been under that misconception for more than 25 years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomitorium
                                                                                                              Finding this series very informative and entertaining.

12 minute video's about world history. This is one of the Roman ones.

Comment

Liverpool hosted Royal de Luxe theatre company this weekend with their Sea Odyssey giant spectacular. Apparently it is wonderful to see in real life. It's a story with giant puppets.

Look on this video at what the guys have to do to make the guy walk:
                                                                                                                June 2009, street theater, Royal de Luxe company

Here's footage of the "little girl", the children sitting on her arm around 2:50 is cool:
                                                                                                                On Sunday 7th May the Little Girl Giant woke up at Horseguards Parade in London, took a shower from the time-traveling elephant and wandered off to play in t...

Comment

OMG at the Redsox, what a collapse, shit the knickers again.

Comment

Just checking in to make sure none of the ronaldo haters that generally populate this thread had been in. Obv not, ronaldo is the boss, and I backed barca tonight but still ronnie is the fucking boss, stay under those rocks you gutless haters

Comment

Just checking in to make sure none of the ronaldo haters that generally populate this thread had been in. Obv not, ronaldo is the boss, and I backed barca tonight but still ronnie is the fucking boss, stay under those rocks you gutless haters
                                                                                                                      boards.ie footie forum nonsense is over yonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        boards.ie footie forum nonsense is over yonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                                                                                                        Jog on half a player

Comment

Jog on half a player
                                                                                                                          Jog on fanboy, nobody who actually has a clue said that about him. (not a big player)

BBV has alot of retards when it comes to Ball. You might be one aswell. I'm known as one even though me > all of you.

It is good to be CHD again.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X