X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    LOF down for everyone else ?
    Just tried to login there and got a '502 bad gateway' screen.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      What time does the actual game kick off at? Have caught the last few but never the full game might try and watch the whole thing tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIx89MqDXg
      11:20, over about 4 i reckon
      airport, lol

Comment

Usual suspects at it again, good times.

Lewis to beat Taylor on Thursday at 2/1 is rapidly looking like a max bet.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working for me, quick question for anybody in the know if you miss a payment for your renewal can you renew it then at any time, lets say I miss it for a few months can I renew it whenever I want?
          Yeah you can.

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Thats a load of Crap
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                Just tried to login there and got a '502 bad gateway' screen.
                Tis back.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Glad I wasn't logged on here most of the day with the crap posted.

Yoda picture impressed though I was by.

Also, LOF down for me too. Hopefully not a permanent thing. Was watching stuff on it earlier though. - Edit, ok now though.

Comment

What has 4 legs and more money that Rangers?

SPOILER
                    Harry Redknapp's dog

I'm having Jelly and ice cream.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Guaranteed to clear any party, this is "funnyman" Russ Abbot's attempt at music.It's enough to make you hunt him down.

Comment

link for superbowl please..no sky sports / is it on any other channels?

Comment

channel 4 or itv have it
                          airport, lol

Comment

SUPER. FUCKING. BOWL.

Comment

its onbbc 1 at 22.30 i thought ?

Comment

I know I was only 7 and 1/2 at the time but I don't recall this at all!

Really good audio documentary from last year, well worth a listen

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                  one of those english channels they're all the same
                                  airport, lol

Comment

I disagree fundamentally with almost everything Sickpuppy has ever said. He knows this because I'm pretty sure I've told him as much in person (his favourite dismissive comeback thus dispensed) on numerous occasions.

He is also what this site needs to avoid the sort of cultural homogeneity that groups can tend towards. Losing him this site loses another part of what makes it fun. If everyone in here always shared the same basic opinions it would be spectacularly dull. Sure he could be far better at expressing his positions and ideas but that's true of an awful lot of the posters on this site.

Personally the idea that we would eschew anyone who doesn't believe that a poster like Hurricane represents a "norm" or with whom people disagree or, in Sickpuppy's case, actively dislike seems petty to me.

Sickpuppy, you are also a bit hypocritical and I have no problem saying this to your face, your back or a computer screen. You call other people internet warriors yet you pick fight after fight after fight and then criticise others for how they act on the internet. As much as others might say things on the internet that they wouldn't in person that does not excuse your behaviour because you are "man enough" to say it regardless of the medium. Bad behaviour is simply that: bad behaviour. Suggesting someone should commit suicide, for example, even in jest would be as unacceptable in real life as it is here. If you are so hung up on people acting on the internet as they would in real social interactions then you should hold yourself to the same standard.
                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                      BBC1 @10:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                        I disagree fundamentally with almost everything Sickpuppy has ever said. He knows this because I'm pretty sure I've told him as much in person (his favourite dismissive comeback thus dispensed) on numerous occasions.

He is also what this site needs to avoid the sort of cultural homogeneity that groups can tend towards. Losing him this site loses another part of what makes it fun. If everyone in here always shared the same basic opinions it would be spectacularly dull. Sure he could be far better at expressing his positions and ideas but that's true of an awful lot of the posters on this site.

Personally the idea that we would eschew anyone who doesn't believe that a poster like Hurricane represents a "norm" or with whom people disagree or, in Sickpuppy's case, actively dislike seems petty to me.

Sickpuppy, you are also a bit hypocritical and I have no problem saying this to your face, your back or a computer screen. You call other people internet warriors yet you pick fight after fight after fight and then criticise others for how they act on the internet. As much as others might say things on the internet that they wouldn't in person that does not excuse your behaviour because you are "man enough" to say it regardless of the medium. Bad behaviour is simply that: bad behaviour. Suggesting someone should commit suicide, for example, even in jest would be as unacceptable in real life as it is here. If you are so hung up on people acting on the internet as they would in real social interactions then you should hold yourself to the same standard.
                                        TL: DR

Comment

well it was good while it lasted. shut the site down lads, it's all over.
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                            well it was good while it lasted. shut the site down lads, it's all over.
                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Was over at the GF's parents house for dinner. Had won a sat to the 1m GTD on party last night. Had to late reg, then play 1st hour and a half on a bus. Bus was packed so had to sit beside randomer. Loaded up the game and started to run like god. The guy beside couldnt believe what was going on and started railing on the sly. Didnt talk to me at all but was fist pumping. was 4th when got of the bus and gave him a wink. Id say he was a college kid on the way back after being home for the weekend.

Anyway was a funny story. Home now and going well. 12th/zillion. 200k ftw

Comment

Would anybody have a Tobacco tin they are not using? Please!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                  link for superbowl please..no sky sports / is it on any other channels?

Use this for SS's and ESPN, usually works well

Hope it's not against forum rules posting such links, remove if it is mods

Comment

What time is the KO at the snookerbowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                      Was over at the GF's parents house for dinner. Had won a sat to the 1m GTD on party last night. Had to late reg, then play 1st hour and a half on a bus. Bus was packed so had to sit beside randomer. Loaded up the game and started to run like god. The guy beside couldnt believe what was going on and started railing on the sly. Didnt talk to me at all but was fist pumping. was 4th when got of the bus and gave him a wink. Id say he was a college kid on the way back after being home for the weekend.

Enjoyed the updates and the fist pump for the set of 7s lol, glgl

Comment

Superbowl is on BBC and channel 4. kick off is 11:30.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          What time is the KO at the snookerbowl?
                                                          11.30 assuming you are talking about the handegg.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                            they are about 3 euro, stand still with your hat on the ground and youll have enough for one in no time
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

centra with 1 euro cans of coors light, superbowl result
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Wtf is a tobacco tin?
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Nope

Comment

so, BBC1hd for the bowl? who's got best coverage?
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ESPN free on sky tonight btw, superbowl build up on now.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                        Superbowl is on BBC and channel 4. kick off is 11:30.
                                                                        BBC and sky sports, channel 4 isnt listing it.
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

so, BBC1hd for the bowl? who's got best coverage?
                                                                          Sky AINEC

Comment

I posted that when I thought c4 was an option, no sky sports. may pull up a stream, and use the BBC then watch the analysis coverage on sky.
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

my name is Michelle Gavigan
                                                                              Everyone already knows you're called SatNav
                                                                              . .

Comment

I posted that when I thought c4 was an option, no sky sports. may pull up a stream, and use the BBC then watch the analysis coverage on sky.
                                                                                If you have no sky then it's kind of meh, BBC dont show any NFL during the season and C4s coverage is horrible.

Comment

BBC and sky sports, channel 4 isnt listing it.

My bad, presumed they'd have it this year as pretty sure they've had it for the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

Was following the twitter updates, funny stuff, assume you were on twitter via the phone & he couldn't see what you were posting?

glgl
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    . .

Comment

BBC don't take ad breaks though, watch the game on BBC and build up on sky?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                        If you have no sky then it's kind of meh, BBC dont show any NFL during the season and C4s coverage is horrible.
                                                                                        channel 4 is shocking, it cant possibly get worse so ill watch it on BBC then load up my skyplayer for the analysis. Kev Cadle
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Sigh.. Can never get a run in the 200k on ipoker. QQ < A2 after I 3 bet shoved. Got 30k in the million. Can't wait to see how I manage to donk it off this week!

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                            Was following the twitter updates, funny stuff, assume you were on twitter via the phone & he couldn't see what you were posting?

glgl
                                                                                            yeh was tweeting on phone. Was on a netbook too so I think he originally thought I got into a $640 game to kill time.

Comment

Comment

SSSSoooooooo.........

sickpuppy is gone.
                                                                                                can't say i will miss him too much, didn't think a whole lot of his posts either. think he held the same view of me

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

How do you know Will Smith has been in the snow?

SPOILER
                                                                                                  You find fresh prints.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    Wtf is a tobacco tin?
                                                                                                    Funnily enough your father has one and he offered it to me, but I had this purchased off ebay before hand!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Love the Superbowl and all its pageantry. Favourite part has to be the prop bets. There's some fantastic ones this year:

What Color Will Madonna’s Hair Be at Halftime Show: Blond -250 // Any Other Color +250

How Many Times Will David Tyree’s Super Bowl Catch Air: Over/Under 1.5

What will Kelly Clarkson wear to sing the National Anthem? Official Super Bowl shirt +225, Colts jersey or shirt +700, Giants or Patriots jersey or shirt +1500, Anything Else -300

How Many Times Will NBC Air Image of Peyton Manning: Over/Under 3.5

What Color Gatorade Will Be Dumped On Winning Coach: Clear/Water 2:1 // Yellow 2:1 // Orange 9:4 // Blue 10:1

Length it Takes Kelly Clarkson to Sing National Anthem: Over/Under 1 Min 34 Sec

Dow Jones Results The Day After Super Bowl XLVI: Up 5:7 // Down Even

If Tom Brady’s Son Is Shown, Will He Be Wearing a Pats #12 Jersey: Yes 1:2 // No 3:2

Will Madonna Wear Fishnet Stocking At Any Point During Halftime Show: Yes 5:6 // No 5:6
                                                                                                      I like the over on the national anthem and the over on Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                        I noticed that during the game. Someone will get a slap over that I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          I noticed that during the game. Someone will get a slap over that I'd say.
                                                                                                          what the missing a?
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Ugh fuck sundays, just fuck'em

Comment

Hey Brady, watch out...

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                what the missing a?
                                                                                                                Ya, looks unprofessional. I doubt it would prevent anyone going to the correct address, but looks very bad imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  Ya, looks unprofessional. I doubt it would prevent anyone going to the correct address, but looks very bad imo.
                                                                                                                  ya someone will be hearing all about that, i only asked in case i was missing something on the field
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                    It's the most wonderful time of the year

Love the Superbowl and all its pageantry. Favourite part has to be the prop bets. There's some fantastic ones this year:

I like the over on the national anthem and the over on Manning.

Overs on the Tyree is the standout bet for me

Comment

Madonna doing the half time show at the SuperBowl to me seems to be a bit retarded she comes across as a mean haggard aul bitch, just seems like a weird choice
                                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Currently tied at 2 games each in WWF with Kayroo, I have run redic good to win my two games with letters and board position however in the tie breaker game third word in he whips out "fishing" for 127 points. SIGH

Comment

Madonna doing the half time show at the SuperBowl to me seems to be a bit retarded she comes across as a mean haggard aul bitch, just seems like a weird choice
                                                                                                                          to be honest i thought black eyed peas was a way worse choice, the who, rolling stones were legends who deserved to be there, madonna in her own genre is a legend like her or hate her but fergie and those other clowns?
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X