This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    @mods,is there any noticeable increase in 'ratings' during popcorn threads and such?
    We forgot to install the Neilsen's set top box to accurately calculate the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
      Well the only reason I ask is that Deadparrot (if that's your real name) and Fitzy are never online at the same time...

Comment

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL

Comment

Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            Hitler didnt have a computer
            au contraire
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Quick quiz question:
              How many notes in the class nokia ringtone before it repeated the sequence?
              Thanks

Comment

13?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
                  Quick quiz question:
                  Thanks

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 31-01-12, 21:34. Reason: photo
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Quick quiz question:
                    Thanks
                    13?

lol slow

Comment

Quick quiz question:
                      Thanks
                      Thomas Dolby

Comment

Darren Gibson cementing his United Legend status tonight. Hold now please Everton!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                          13?
                          Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                          13?

lol slow
                          Thanks guys - I have no idea how to read music and I am tone deaf. TYTYTYTYT

Comment

Quick quiz question:
                            Thanks
                            A lazy Google say 13

Comment

Tony Valencia has stepped his game up of late, always rated him as a player but his confidence seems to be at an all time high, he's constantly showing for the ball now and trying to dictate the game.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                13?

lol slow
                                Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                A lazy Google say 13
                                Mildly embarrassed that I had to count them using my fingers (wish I was joking).

Comment

good grief, the mighty Ipswich trouncing the League leaders 4-1

the comeback starts here
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Tony Valencia has stepped his game up of late, always rated him as a player but his confidence seems to be at an all time high, he's constantly showing for the ball now and trying to dictate the game.
                                    and actually has an end product as opposed to Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      If your talking about Nani then your losing your mind. Check out his goals/assists record and stop talking bollocks

Comment

Wasn't Nani involved in more goals either scoring or assisting than anyone else in the Premier League last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                          If your talking about Nani then your losing your mind. Check out his goals/assists record and stop talking bollocks
                                          check out his crosses to own player found ratio.

He is fantastic getting into the box attacking the goal, his deliveries from wide are pants, erratic, sporadic, and usually easily dealt with.

When Valencia plays behind him, as a foil, they can be lethal together. Need a DM/CH to constantly drop in to cover Valencia going forward though.

Comment

Had no idea the Nokia ringtone is but a tiny bit from this cracking tune

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 31-01-12, 21:52.

Comment

check out his crosses to own player found ratio.

He is fantastic getting into the box attacking the goal, his deliveries from wide are pants, erratic, sporadic, and usually easily dealt with.

When Valencia plays behind him, as a foil, they can be lethal together. Need a DM/CH to constantly drop in to cover Valencia going forward though.
                                              It's only slightly less, ~25% vs 21%. Valencia has been brilliant the last few games though.

Comment

Heh, commentator on Everton/City game:

"Gibson's goal is his most significant contribution to Man Utd's season so far..."

Comment

Young will find it hard to get his place back too and he had a great start to the season.

Comment

Gary Neville is the nut sky analyst now. Hero.
                                                    Last edited by Wesley Harms; 31-01-12, 22:14.

Comment

I think drool on the internet has hit a drastic new level. couldnt actually finish this thread knowing there are people in this world who manage to function in society.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056534806

warning: level of idiocy may cause rage

Comment

Tevez staying.. what a surprise.

Comment

I think drool on the internet has hit a drastic new level. couldnt actually finish this thread knowing there are people in this world who manage to function in society.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056534806

warning: level of idiocy may cause rage
                                                          I read the title, and it was enough for me.

Comment

Comment

you are too late with that one love
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Poker mixed game championship on sky sports 3 at 11 for those who have it
                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                  you are too late with that one love
                                                                  Sorry, must have skipped a few hours. Was the cake ok anyway? Looked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    I read the title, and it was enough for me.
                                                                    ntlbell (used to post in the poker forum not sure if he posts here) tried to fight the good fight but he is slowly drowning in the drool

Comment

ntlbell (used to post in the poker forum not sure if he posts here) tried to fight the good fight but he is slowly drowning in the drool
                                                                      I'm pretty sure I saw him in a Texaco in Ballycoolin the other day, wasn't 100% sure so didn't say hello.

He was one funny dude, pity he doesn't post here.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sorry, must have skipped a few hours. Was the cake ok anyway? Looked fine.
                                                                        Didn't make enough base for underneath, however it was delicious, the lemon filling was warm and squishy.
                                                                        I'm fuckin stuffed after it.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Didn't make enough base for underneath, however it was delicious, the lemon filling was warm and squishy.
                                                                          I'm fuckin stuffed after it.
                                                                          You ate it all yourself? How's the diet going?

Comment

Comment

Regardign the outing of nippers.

I don't have a problem with it, but I don't do it myself.
                                                                              Most of by debts have been via IPB. I never really ask for an escrow. Most of the time its hassle free, sometimes a guy might need a bit of time, which is fine too.

To date I think only one person has not paid me. It's been a year and I don't see the point in asking repeatedly. I also don't think outing him will help.
                                                                              An IPB reg, insignificant amount of money from a BBV bet, but it is the principle of it. Makes it more frustrating when a number of posts are made about playing cash at such a festival, or playing a monthly game, etc
                                                                              I just mark it down as somebody not to bet with again. And add him to the revenge list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Most of by debts have been via IPB. I never really ask for an escrow. Most of the time its hassle free, sometimes a guy might need a bit of time, which is fine too.

To date I think only one person has not paid me. It's been a year and I don't see the point in asking repeatedly. I also don't think outing him will help.
                                                                                An IPB reg, insignificant amount of money from a BBV bet, but it is the principle of it. Makes it more frustrating when a number of posts are made about playing cash at such a festival, or playing a monthly game, etc
                                                                                I just mark it down as somebody not to bet with again. And add him to the revenge list.
                                                                                Have you tried reminding him, maybe he forgot ?

Or her....hmmmmm....
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

13

Comment

Luke Schwartz nearly having a canary watching a hand there. The hand was played dreadful tho!

Comment

Hitler didnt have a computer
                                                                                      Yes he did.
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Luke Schwartz nearly having a canary watching a hand there. The hand was played dreadful tho!
                                                                                        Luke was right in everything he said though in all fairness. Fucking hell Frankenberger played it horrid. How do you check back the flop and the turn there lol. Not even one draw on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                          Have you tried reminding him, maybe he forgot ?

Or her....hmmmmm....
                                                                                          There were a few reminders. And he kept he'll have it soon.
                                                                                          Lost cause at this stage, even St Anthony wouldn't touch it

Comment

that hand was ridiculous, what was he thinking!!
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized.....

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                Yes he did.
                                                                                                True.
                                                                                                Except the German military used for aviation analysis. And also there was the enigma machine for encrypting information.

Not hiding behind on the internet as was suggested

Comment

Frankenberger is one of the worst players ever, i played with him in ept prague last month and some of his play was god awful. Also he is a complete bellend. Rank over

Comment

whats this double up card?
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sexton is a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                                                                                                          Frankenberger is one of the worst players ever, i played with him in ept prague last month and some of his play was god awful. Also he is a complete bellend. Rank over
                                                                                                          WPT player of the the year and he won a bracelet in the WSOP this year for $600k. He must have done something right along the way but what i've seen so far is bad!

Mixed game Championships spoiler

SPOILER
                                                                                                          Knew he was player of the year so googled the bastard and saw that he won this event ffs. Spoils my viewing a little

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            BSG

I think I know who the 5th is...no replys please.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            The lady doth protest too much...even though she has not been activated yet.
                                                                                                            Who?

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                                                            Remember seeing a trailer for this, looks like my kind of show. Is it on sky atlantic? Or can i download it somewhere?
                                                                                                            Not sure about Sky Atlantic but its available to download.

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                                                                                                            Was that the dude who put a bad beat on you?
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Do you not think it would be beneficial to alert people on here of possible problems, especially as this person bets on here with other posters.

I can't really understand the whole thing around protecting the identity of tappers/theifs/call it what you like (that's not just directed at you Mellor, I'm speaking in general terms)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                Anyone else read this and give a momentary thought as to whether they were the welcher in question?!

Was half-thinking i might have drunkenly bet with you on something
                                                                                                                Nope.
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Who?
                                                                                                                  Not going to say...dont want a reaction one way or the other, i dont even watch the mini trailers at the start of each episode, hate knowing whats going to happen !

Only 20 or so episodes left anyways, all will be revealed no doubt !!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone else read this and give a momentary thought as to whether they were the welcher in question?!

Was half-thinking i might have drunkenly bet with you on something
                                                                                                                    Well....didnt want to bring it up but that "will it be a boy or a girl" bet we had...remember, you chose boy...it was only 500...no rush...

May not be factually correct.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Did we figure out the 6th football player from earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                        Did we figure out the 6th football player from earlier?
                                                                                                                        Been on the edge of my seat all night..please, someone, so I can sleep later !
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Was that the dude who put a bad beat on you?
                                                                                                                          He did one outer me on last hand of day 1 but he was just tilting me all day with his stupidness and then later found out he had won some tournies, mbn to run that good.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X