This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Please excuse my blunt honesty, and I mean to cause minimal offence, but I think you are an idiot. For me you represent all the morons you meet at Irish poker tables, you are the perfect stereotype.

Vastly over inflated sense of your poker playing abilities and an incredible ignorance of good etiquette.

Add to that your horrible reactionary posting style and I reckon I can safely say you are an idiot.

No offence.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Utd match if anyone needs it.
      Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Please excuse my blunt honesty, and I mean to cause minimal offence, but I think you are an idiot. For me you represent all the morons you meet at Irish poker tables, you are the perfect stereotype.

Vastly over inflated sense of your poker playing abilities and an incredible ignorance of good etiquette.

Add to that your horrible reactionary posting style and I reckon I can safely say you are an idiot.

No offence.
        If you don't like him Conor, just fucking ignore him. A post like that will only cause trouble on thread, and cause annoyance to a lot of posters when there is a reaction. Why do it ffs?

Comment

Permaban Lazare imo.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            Is there any place that is doing a superbowl night that won't be rammed with people?
            Portobello always shows the NFL and is usually busy but not jammed
            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              Prob to late on this MSN. I have a set of spoons that have the cups sizes on them. Fantastic things they are for baking. 1 cup = 235ml

Before I had them, when I was measuring a cup, I would use an old fashioned tea cup as they were the type my mum and grandparents used to measure a cup. It actually makes calculating for baking very simple and no need for scales. I should pick up a set for you of the spoons!

Here is something like what I have, mine are on a ring you can clip then on and off

Picked up this nifty little yoke in Tesco for 2.75

Cake is in oven, doesnt look great tbh
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

has the Irish team been announced for Sunday? I assume ROG will be starting at 10? Kinda surprised there hasnt been more said about it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  has the Irish team been announced for Sunday? I assume ROG will be starting at 10? Kinda surprised there hasnt been more said about it
                  Gtfo with your Rog love
                  kicking the ball away to a decent back three wont win us the game

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                    Picked up this nifty little yoke in Tesco for 2.75

Cake is in oven, doesnt look great tbh
                    Oh snap.Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                      Gtfo with your Rog love
                      true, but his unflappable defence will make up for it...

Comment

Did you see Kidney down the bookies lumping on Wales?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                          true, but his unflappable defence will make up for it...
                          Id love too have a gander of your 10k paper on rugby for Columbia never trust a skinny prop

Comment

Gtfo with your Rog love
                            Wales are 2/1 to beat us which is tempting considering how they crushed us in the WC

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              LOF working for everyone ? getting sever errors.
                              Fine here

Comment

Did you see Kidney down the bookies lumping on Wales?
                                well knowing what Kidney is like it will be hard for him to start Sexton given current form (not that Sexton hasnt been solid ROG has just been immense tbf)

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                  Fine here
                                  Cant even connect to livehelp.

May try it on chrome.

Log out and back in sorted it.
                                  Last edited by oleras; 31-01-12, 20:30.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    That's a disgrace

Clearly the only way of dealing with such shite is to open a brothel and call it "The Joy Division" or "The House of Dolls"

See how quickly they change that law
                                    Its in the ToryGraph, its having a go at German and EU legislation.

Probability of there being anything more than a few sparse grains of truth in the story .05
                                    Probability of anyone actually being ordered into going on the game or having their dole cut Nil.
                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 31-01-12, 20:30.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is there any place that is doing a superbowl night that won't be rammed with people?
                                      The SE EOM tourney
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Wales are 2/1 to beat us which is tempting considering how they crushed us in the WC
                                        They have a lot of injuries and have James Hook at fly half he can be great but Priestland was very solid.
                                        They pissed through us the last time in the centers with Bod playing if Earls plays which i think he will were in trouble.

Comment

No offence.
                                          Jaysus there never seems to be a dull day on IPB, I was told over the weekend at a poker event that there's alot of mouth pieces on this IPB that hide behind their computers like "Hitler" quick to point out flaws with people, and I really have no reason to argue this man's claims!

Anyways Lazare, You are what I call a "Simple boy"! I hate people that abuse other people over the internet for no apparent reason, I wish u all the bad luck in the world ya f**cking GIMP!!

P.s. No Offence...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            Cant even connect to livehelp.

May try it on chrome.
                                            Fine for me watching the Liverpool match.

Comment

seriously, what the fuck is the point of this post?
                                              Exactly my thoughts...

Comment

They have a lot of injuries and have James Hook at fly half he can be great but Priestland was very solid.
                                                They pissed through us the last time in the centers with Bod playing if Earls plays which i think he will were in trouble.
                                                To be fair to Earls he has been playing very well for Munster lately - it seems that he has gotten a couple of yards quicker although the loss of BOD is feckin huge. I imagine it will be a scrappy enough game though as I cant imagine Wales will be too keen to kick it to our back 3 either

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  If you don't like him Conor, just fucking ignore him. A post like that will only cause trouble on thread, and cause annoyance to a lot of posters when there is a reaction. Why do it ffs?
                                                  Sorry Dom, succumbed to tilt. I'll try ignore.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
                                                    Jaysus there never seems to be a dull day on IPB, I was told over the weekend at a poker event that there's alot of mouth pieces on this IPB that hide behind their computers like "Hitler" quick to point out flaws with people, and I really have no reason to argue this man's claims!

Anyways Lazare, You are what I call a "Simple boy"! I hate people that abuse other people over the internet for no apparent reason, I wish u all the bad luck in the world ya f**cking GIMP!!

P.s. No Offence...
                                                    I really wish that charity boxing night I tried to set up a year back had of worked out.Would have had plenty of potential IPB fights.

Comment

Id love too have a gander of your 10k paper on rugby for Columbia never trust a skinny prop
                                                      send me your email and ill forward it on, it is nowhere near finished yet, have to edit it, flesh out some points, cut other things and more importantly translate it to spanish

Comment

P.s. No Offence...
                                                        See Dom, as tough as it is I'm happily ignoring this.

Comment

To be fair to Earls he has been playing very well for Munster lately - it seems that he has gotten a couple of yards quicker although the loss of BOD is feckin huge. I imagine it will be a scrappy enough game though as I cant imagine Wales will be too keen to kick it to our back 3 either
                                                          He has pace bags of it 13 is so different than the wing though.
                                                          Now he might not be picked at 13 id pick him on the wing though.

But like most people im not a grandslam heineken cup winning coach so obv i know better
                                                          than uncle deccie

Comment

Hitler didnt have a computer

Comment

P.s. No Offence...
                                                              Player gone

Comment

Last second regged to a $10 $150gtd tourney on Bolyes for value.
                                                                Only 7 of us for 150 up tops. Pretty tilting hand for hand already doh, 4 at one table and 3 at the other LOL

Comment

Sorry Dom, succumbed to tilt. I'll try ignore.
                                                                  special shout out to my man lazare. chill

Bass, Matic, Ease, on, by, Bassomatic, Ease on by

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    Fine for me watching the Liverpool match.
                                                                    Sorted now Dom, you should have a busy half time.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Player gone
                                                                      Ah no, I needled him, ban wouldn't be fair. Besides, I'm far from offended.

Comment

Great peno from Chico, would like to see him on them from now on.

Comment

Idiot handcuffed himself to the post in city game
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Haha. Some fella after handcuffing himself to the post in the Man City game.

Comment

Cabbage at Goodison Park

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Its in the ToryGraph its having a go at German and EU legislation.

Probability of there being anything more than a few sparse hrains of truth in the story .05
                                                                                Probability of anyone actually being ordered into going on the game or having their dole cut Nil.
                                                                                True, years of avoiding them makes you forget just how skewed the right-leaning "quality" papers in England actually are

But in fairness I'm more "" at where it could lead, I'm not thinking that they are now forcing women at gun point into to joy houses

Technically if in law people are forced to take jobs or lose dole, the brothels (in time if they are cocky/daft enough) could go to court if no-one is being forced to go work for them

Interesting where it could go Alice/

*which of course is exactly the angle they are working

**If nothing else it makes a good argument with regards to 100% legalisation of brothels
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 31-01-12, 20:53.

Comment

I wont say it often but that fitzy lad really should just be got rid of. I know there is ignore but ive yet to ignore anyone on this site.

I know Ace got a rough time at the start abd came good but i could always see he was innocent as opposed to troublesome.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Guy just handcuffed himself to the goalpost in the Everton/City match

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                      old news

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                          Pissed he didn't start instead of barry
                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Something else to add to Hitler's list of atrocities !

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Its in the ToryGraph, its having a go at German and EU legislation.

Probability of there being anything more than a few sparse grains of truth in the story .05
                                                                                              It's a seven year old article. Don't understand why it's being brought up now
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                Would love a session in one of Dublin's micro brewerys or at least someplace with a selection of foreign beers.
                                                                                                D'worry about micro brewerys, theyre a tourist trap and a fad. 'Against the grain' on Wexford st is brilliant regarding foreign biers especially German ones. They actually serve the A-Z of world biers and have the menus to prove it. Went there after Leopardstown last saturday and the biers were top quality, you pay for them mind you. The rakeback is the lounge girls who despite not being able to take a proper order are damn hot. But thats good because then there is discussion with them on where it all went wrong when really you dont give a damn your order was misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                  I wont say it often but that fitzy lad really should just be got rid of. I know there is ignore but ive yet to ignore anyone on this site.

I know Ace got a rough time at the start abd came good but i could always see he was innocent as opposed to troublesome.
                                                                                                  Have to say I get a great kick out of these lads - brightens the place up somewhat. Now dont get me wrong the whole site would be in shreds if we had too many GedasT's/Fitzys/Starbars but who doesnt enjoy having a collective lol at them. Its a sick little pleasure having a sneaky needle when they get going (most of us besides the mods do it tbf).

Thread needs popcorn, bitches love popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                    It's a seven year old article. Don't understand why it's being brought up now
                                                                                                    At a guess, trolling sleep deprived reactionaries

It's the first day in months where it doesn't look like midnight by 17:00
                                                                                                    & therefore the end of "sad" season

I tend towards a 6 year old on a *sugar rush cometh the first day of sunlight
                                                                                                    (*fuel for the QI mob )
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 31-01-12, 21:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                      Pissed he didn't start instead of barry
                                                                                                      I heard it's cos Saha is leaving. WTF Harry?

Comment

Have to say I get a great kick out of these lads - brightens the place up somewhat. Now dont get me wrong the whole site would be in shreds if we had too many GedasT's/Fitzys/Starbars/Bubbleking but who doesnt enjoy having a collective lol at them. Its a sick little pleasure having a sneaky needle when they get going (most of us besides the mods do it tbf).

Level?

Your one of them obv.

Comment

Man handcuffing himself to post is not the most bizarre thing to happen tonight. Andy Carroll scoring a goal is.

Comment

Have to say I get a great kick out of these lads - brightens the place up somewhat. Now dont get me wrong the whole site would be in shreds if we had too many GedasT's/Fitzys/Starbars but who doesnt enjoy having a collective lol at them. Its a sick little pleasure having a sneaky needle when they get going (most of us besides the mods do it tbf).

I was just very irritated when he got a 120 pp ticket free about a day after he scammed(lied) shivverz.

He got this ahead of Caf i think it was.

I mean hes probably gained a few hundred out of this forum and added what. I do take your point they have entertainment value.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Can we all just get along. everyone come to my house and have

SPOILER
                                                                                                              A slice of my luscious lemon cake

SPOILER
                                                                                                              TaDa
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Bale has 2 in the Spurs game. Boy's on fire tonight

Comment

@mods,is there any noticeable increase in 'ratings' during popcorn threads and such?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                                    Level?

Your one of them obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                      I think we should pick a low buy in tournament some time relatively soon and we all go and play/drink.
                                                                                                                      Thursday obv.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        @mods,is there any noticeable increase in 'ratings' during popcorn threads and such?
                                                                                                                        Half of the Guardians online output are hit generating popcorn threads, something to think about lads?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                          Half of the Guardians online output are hit generating popcorn threads, something to think about lads?
                                                                                                                          Well the only reason I ask is that Deadparrot (if that's your real name) and Fitzy are never online at the same time...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X