Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that annoys me about NFL is the way the call it the World Championship.

Comment

Ice Cube's Good Day was January 20th 1992.

Some people have too much free time.

Comment

Let's go!

Comment

Game On

Comment

The only way Walcott was going to score was in off his arse or something! Should have took some of the 13/2 on Arsenal at half time. Was hoping to get 8/1 though so didn't go near it. Will probably still save me money. Hopefully not tho, let's get the job finished!

Comment

Aston viLOLa

Comment

Jebus.. Had written off that match and surrendered to my kid's constant nagging to let him watch Spongebob.. LOF it is!

Comment

0-2 to 3-2 in 15 mins. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Jose who

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                      See that fat bitch snatch Djok's t-shirt from the young one there??
                      Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                      Haha, yeah.. Was hilarious! She must've thought it was food! The look on the poor girl's face was priceless.

We got the greedy cow!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Only 5 minutes until Arsene takes off Van Persie, The Ox and Rosicky and puts on Benayoun, Arshavin and Park.

Comment

LOL at Arsenal being 8/1 to win at half time..

Odds should have been much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                            Only 5 minutes until Arsene takes off Van Persie, The Ox and Rosicky and puts on Benayoun, Arshavin and Park.

Happy enough that you're wrong on the first count! I really don't want to see Arshavin get on the pitch. For the love of God, please don't do it Arsene

Comment

Nothing wrong with that, good catch IMO
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

BBV reverso

Comment

Emirates should invest in a couple of new balls.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Didn't even realise Fabianski was in goal. Even when i saw Szczesny talking to Henry in the first half, it never clicked with me

Sort of explains the goals

Comment

Ballboy gets plaudits for making routine catch.
                                      Chunky woman gets vilified for ninja like swoop to get t-shirt.

Mad world.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Emirates should invest in a couple of new balls.
                                        If they bought 4 balls it would half Wenger's transfer budget.
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

shippage

Comment

Arsenal chat?
                                            Last edited by Zod; 29-01-12, 18:31.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              Vanessa Marcil spent a number of years as my pick for most beautiful woman in the world (not that I have an annual list and ceremony). Did you never watch her in the TV show Las Vegas?

Also that Zodiac film was well directed, not often that a film I am half watching in the background turns into a proper watching.
                                              ya i know the chick now as Sam from Las Vegas.
                                              Ya she doesnt look anything like eva longoria in that. thought she did in "the rock" though and the first few pictures that google threw up for me.
                                              I actually doubled down on the bet last night and all lol thinking it was Eva L for sure and she was just unknown back then. My gf owned me in me in my own proposed bet, this is bad

Comment

In fairness to her I don't think she did much wrong.

Yeah sure, when you look at the kid's face you want the fat one to die in a grease fire but check out the fat one's eyes. She's not out to hurt the kid, she just wants that t-shirt, badly.
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

That Leonard Cohen album is superb.

For Hitch and Zuutroy....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

How do ya get your Hud up for Tournaments?

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                      How do ya get your Hud up for Tournaments?
                                                      i asked this last week and still havent found it, HM2 yeah/

Comment

Great interseption by the fat slag

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                          In fairness to her I don't think she did much wrong.
                                                          Google Steve Bartman....

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

The more I watch Ibrahimovic the more I respect the cleverness of his game. I used to think he was lazy but he does what he needs to do and I'm beginning to understand the huge transfer fees that have been paid for home over the years.

Although to be fair Cagliari are not putting up an resistance to Milan so they haven't needed to come out of 3rd gear. Their holding midfielder (who is also their top scorer is on the bench for some reason).

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                              http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/30094/1/a...am-online.html

The more I watch Ibrahimovic the more I respect the cleverness of his game. I used to think he was lazy but he does what he needs to do and I'm beginning to understand the huge transfer fees that have been paid for home over the years.

Although to be fair Cagliari are not putting up an resistance to Milan so they haven't needed to come out of 3rd gear. Their holding midfielder (who is also their top scorer is on the bench for some reason).
                                                              Ibra's been a 'top 5' player in his position for over a decade now, phenomenal all round game. I mean he's the ultimate flat track bully but a ridiculously consistant one.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Go to Google translate and put in "Men are men and men should clean the house" then look at "Do you mean"
                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

^^^ also functions as an IQ test to see how quickly one cops on that it isn't a recorded video of a bit of magic from Ibra and is instead a live link for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post
                                                                    Im laughing cause i didnt think we could get any worse! I hear Jose wants back to premiership
                                                                    I killed you in TF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                      I killed you in TF2.
                                                                      lol gud to see someone else playing old school game - same name as here?

Comment

nope, STFU Donnie

Comment

Nikce free monies for someone on the Emerald Isle

One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

It took over an hour but eventually won my own money back off him. Had a bit of a congressmans son moment afterwards tbh

Party No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Party Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($105.33)
                                                                            Hero (UTG) ($122.44)
                                                                            BB ($50)
                                                                            MP ($109.25)
                                                                            Button ($14.25)
                                                                            SB ($92.72)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K, A
                                                                            Hero bets $1.50, 3 folds, SB raises $2.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($5.50) 2, A, 2 (2 players)
                                                                            SB checks, Hero bets $2.61, SB raises $90.22 (All-In), Hero calls $87.61

Turn: ($185.94) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($185.94) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $185.94

Results:
                                                                            SB didn't show
                                                                            Hero had K, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                                                            Outcome: Hero won $182.94

Comment

Stayed in the Russell Court hotel recently. It's the hotel right near Coppers. Anyway, I put a review up on booking as a piss take(although most parts are true)

Let me know if it doesn't link right

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                Stayed in the Russell Court hotel recently. It's the hotel right near Coppers. Anyway, I put a review up on booking as a piss take(although most parts are true)

Let me know if it doesn't link right
                                                                                I am planning on booking this place for my hen night. Is it not worth it? I loved the beer garden when we came for the IPB Christmas party.

Comment

anyone play on pokerstars.fr . I cant seem to log in or go on their site.. Is there any news I should know? Had a good run on it before Christmas and wanted to ship the loots
                                                                                  Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    I am planning on booking this place for my hen night. Is it not worth it? I loved the beer garden when we came for the IPB Christmas party.
                                                                                    Breakfast was a bit shit. Location is right on top on Coppers so if your going out drinking all night it's fine. Remember your room number because they ask that and your name coming back in. We got it for like 30euro for the night on one of those deals pages.

Hotel was decent. Clean and cheap. Although really be careful you close your door right by slamming it. It really did open in the middle of the night.

Comment

Ship the UKIPT Nottingham package at first attempt
                                                                                      Played the £2.75 multi rebuy earlier into the £200 freezeout managed to snag a seat for less than £15

the £200 freezeout generated 6 packages and £384 for 7th..... was looking a bit dodgy when I was down to 2,350 in chips when blinds were 500 1K, but have no fear got there in the end... last hand my AQ dogged AK for package....

Never been to Dusk til Dawn in Nottingham, guess im going this year... Yepee Yahoo

2012 is certainly better so far than 2011

Last edited by smurph; 29-01-12, 22:49.
                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                                        anyone play on pokerstars.fr . I cant seem to log in or go on their site.. Is there any news I should know? Had a good run on it before Christmas and wanted to ship the loots
                                                                                        sorted I think....
                                                                                        Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                                          Tony playing on it right now with no problems

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                          Breakfast was a bit shit. Location is right on top on Coppers so if your going out drinking all night it's fine. Remember your room number because they ask that and your name coming back in. We got it for like 30euro for the night on one of those deals pages.

Hotel was decent. Clean and cheap. Although really be careful you close your door right by slamming it. It really did open in the middle of the night.
                                                                                          We will be well drunk and prob in coppers as well. I see you get free ear plugs but can't imagine needing them with all the drink that will no doubt be consumed that night!

I will pass the info on to the lady who organising all this. I chose the venue though as she is Scottish and doesn't know anywhere.

Unless anyone can suggest a better venue for a Hen party?

Comment

Lol Gay Byrne here about to question the theory of evolution. His face at Branson here is quality tv. lol at GByrne

Comment

Unless anyone can suggest a better venue for a Hen party?
                                                                                              Sounds ideal to me. You could always nip around to the Jackpot if you get bored
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just wrote up a 10,000 word, bogota rugby development plan. Only took a day or so. The amoun of things you dont think about until rereading the sections is unreal. now all i have to do is find someone interested in translating said 10,000 word document

Comment

Dont care either way, as I probably wont sleep at all
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                    Genuinely love some of the small features in Gmail that make it the nut Email provider.

Just sending off some important work there and I had forgotten to attach the documents but owing to the fact that I had written "Please find attached" in the body of the text Gmail stopped the email being sent and asked me if I had forgotten to attach something.

Computers: Making guys who are should know better look professional for decades
                                                                                                    The fact that outlook doesn't do this tilts quite a bit.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                    Just wrote up a 10,000 word, bogota rugby development plan. Only took a day or so. The amoun of things you dont think about until rereading the sections is unreal. now all i have to do is find someone interested in translating said 10,000 word document
                                                                                                    Google translate
                                                                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 29-01-12, 23:43.

Comment

Luck officially kicks off tonight.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Kyle "Van de Velde" Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                          Kyle "Van de Velde" Stanley.
                                                                                                          Was gonna watch this earlier then thought "what's the point?"

I assume I missed something great.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                            Was gonna watch this earlier then thought "what's the point?"

I assume I missed something great.
                                                                                                            Needs a 7 on the last to win. Makes an 8.

Play-off now.

Comment

anyone got a stream for the golf?

Comment

gona kill the misses!!!!

have sneadeker backed from the start and was watching it till stanley finished 17th and she was nagging that much I let her put Dexter on instead of the golf

Comment

Was over in London last week for a trade show, and decided to try and get tickets for the Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibition in the National Gallery. Got up at 6.30am on friday morning, there were 300 people in front of me in queue! Got in and got tickets about 12.30, then back to hotel for a swim and a snooze. Exhibition was breathtaking, had to be dragged away from the Christ as Salvatore Mundi painting, totally mesmerising.
                                                                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Need some tech help please

When I play a you tube video, the sound is fine but no pictures. If I run the cursor along the time line of the video, it kinda works but not in sync with the sound

I had to update some drivers a while back as you tube had stopped working altogether, could I have missed something or somehow effected the video?

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                                      Was over in London last week for a trade show, and decided to try and get tickets for the Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibition in the National Gallery. Got up at 6.30am on friday morning, there were 300 people in front of me in queue! Got in and got tickets about 12.30, then back to hotel for a swim and a snooze. Exhibition was breathtaking, had to be dragged away from the Christ as Salvatore Mundi painting, totally mesmerising.
                                                                                                                      You could have seen them all on Google images for nothing and zero effort.

Amateur mistake.

Comment

this is worth a watch

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                          Need some tech help please

When I play a you tube video, the sound is fine but no pictures. If I run the cursor along the time line of the video, it kinda works but not in sync with the sound

I had to update some drivers a while back as you tube had stopped working altogether, could I have missed something or somehow effected the video?
                                                                                                                          Any youtube issues would be Flash related. Try and reinstall adobe flash.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X