lol vwp Gimmeabreak
    Confirmed now that he is trying to cripple the syndicate

Comment

MUNSTER!!!!!!!

Big heart etc.

Comment

MUNSTER!!!

Comment

Munster now top seeds, great performance from them.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

What a great performance. how do you stop a team that just doesnt stop coming at you? backed by the best out half in the world

top seed! up your man arse leinster

Comment

Zeboooooooooo!

over 50 points away to Northamption. Quins humbled by Connacht. 1 Premiership team qualifying for the QF v 5 from pro 12.

Comment

Never mind Tebow. Zebo's time now!

Comment

51 points away from home

#genuine contenders

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                    how do i stop the messages from popping up on the table in pokerstars, had it turned off in my old laptop but forgot how i did it?

also since moving to my new laptop table ninja isn't displaying my no. of bb's properly, just shows ####BB anyone know how to fix this?

Stars.... Options>Tournaments Anouncements>Block Pop-Up and Chat.
                    Ninja.... On-Screen Display, make sure you have Tournaments and Cash games ticked.

Comment

Used love playing against Zebo in Minor Hurling years ago. Many a hurley we battered off eachother He was a fantastic hurler in all fairness though.

Was at this match, this made him IMO:

Comment

keano scores two, but Zebo scores 3...
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                          Ninja.... On-Screen Display, make sure you have Tournaments and Cash games ticked.
                          yeah i have that done but it is still not showing the amt of bb's, should i have something turned on or off in stars maybe so that it will work properly??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                              yeah i have that done but it is still not showing the amt of bb's, should i have something turned on or off in stars maybe so that it will work properly??
                              It should have nothing to do with Stars settings, (not being smart) but you do know that the BB amount only appears in NL games and when it`s your turn to act !

edit, oopps , maybe Im wrong on that last bit !

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                Djmahony123

Cheers Andy. Will ship it back Monday.
                                Sent. GL.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  Just caught a bit of Winning Streak there. Everyone seems to have loads of people they know to be filmed with for their intro piece. How do people get to know that amount of people? Bit of a conundrum as have a three star ticket, but wouldn't be able to muster the cheering gang if ticket gets called out. Well, that plus the general embarrassment of being on the show.

EDIT: oh wait, woman just on now had no-one else in the video and talked about 'enjoying her own company'
                                  you've changed man, you've changed...
                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just caught a bit of Winning Streak there. Everyone seems to have loads of people they know to be filmed with for their intro piece. How do people get to know that amount of people? Bit of a conundrum as have a three star ticket, but wouldn't be able to muster the cheering gang if ticket gets called out. Well, that plus the general embarrassment of being on the show.

EDIT: oh wait, woman just on now had no-one else in the video and talked about 'enjoying her own company'
                                    Pretty sure you could muster up more than 50 degens from here if you were stuck. Though I imagine you'd prefer not to have such an image recorded/broadcast on national TV.
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Don't worry, we'll all turn out for you.
                                      Winning Streak is the nut gameshow and is massively underrated.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I for one can't wait to see the TV adverts that abortion clinics are now allowed to make

"Have you had an accident in the last 9 months that wasn't your fault?"

Comment

Is there anyway to sort out the positioning of the HEM HUD on ipoker? It's all fucked up since they changed to 9 seater tables.. I can manually move it, but it keeps getting all messed up again.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                            Is there anyway to sort out the positioning of the HEM HUD on ipoker? It's all fucked up since they changed to 9 seater tables.. I can manually move it, but it keeps getting all messed up again.
                                            When you have moved them to where you want them, right click on table manager in the tray and hit "save position"

Comment

angry ball if your using table ninja and on stars its on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                When you have moved them to where you want them, right click on table manager in the tray and hit "save position"
                                                Thanks.. Where is the tray? On the table or in HEM?

Comment

Thanks.. Where is the tray? On the table or in HEM?
                                                  Sorry

The system tray on your computer (where the clock etc are, bottom right)
                                                  The table manager for hem is there
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 21-01-12, 21:59.

Comment

Didn't manage to get through the whole of the Sopranos over the Christmas. Some how got distracted watching 2 seasons of Mad Men and one of Breaking bad.

Only getting to season 6 now, and this is just wonderful

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                      Sorry

The system tray on your computer (where the clock etc are, bottom right)
                                                      The table manager for hem is there
                                                      Hmm... Doesn't seem to be in my tray.

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                          Photo has me confused. I'm mostly wondering how nice his cock is

Comment

I'd happily just go with the flow, take responsibility for the child and live the rest of my life with her if it was the girl in that picture.

Comment

Cool vid though not playing for me on youtube.

Check out this cool video through the streets of Dublin, accompanied by a punked up version of 'Molly Malone'!! Bet you've never heard it like this before! I...

Comment

Damn.. lasted two hands in that TCOOP flopped trips with AK and ran into a house, bubbled a Sunday Million ticket pretty unluckily, got it in with the nuts and lost in the 40k guaranteed on ipoker, lost AA v 1010 in the 9k and a series of other unfortunate beats in all my other tournaments. Think I won't bother playing online tomorrow.

Comment

Just seen J.Edgar! Fantastic movie. Worth a watch.

Comment

Damn.. lasted two hands in that TCOOP flopped trips with AK and ran into a house, bubbled a Sunday Million ticket pretty unluckily, got it in with the nuts and lost in the 40k guaranteed on ipoker, lost AA v 1010 in the 9k and a series of other unfortunate beats in all my other tournaments. Think I won't bother playing online tomorrow.
                                                                    You run worse than Fitzy210.

Comment

Brilliant tune all said and done.

George Michael - Freedom! ’90 (Official Video) Follow on Spotify - http://smarturl.it/Greatest_Hits Listen on Apple Music - http://smarturl.it/GeorgeEssentia...
                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I'm so tilted. Bought an Apple TV 2, download seasonpass to jailbreak it and cannot get it done. Software is 4.4.4, when I go to have the device restored in Itunes I get a 2005 error. It's a long shot that any of y'all can help (and I have around 36 Firefox tabs open reading half the night trying to sort it), but if you can please advise.

If it were just for me I would toss it in the corner with the rest if the Apple products I don't use, but it's for someone else.

Comment

Just finishing up a game and for some reason had Gold+1 on the box and Enid Blytons - Five go mad in Dorset. I just happened to notice this dialogue while they were reading a map.

This is how it went

Anne - "Well it's only a hunch"
                                                                          Bloke 1 - "Go on"
                                                                          Anne - "There's a village here...blah blah...maybe this hill in the middle is kneecap hill?"
                                                                          Bloke 1 - "Gosh, you're right Anne"
                                                                          Bloke 2 - "Good show. That's pretty smart for a girl"
                                                                          Bloke 1 taps her 3 on the back

So off they go and they ask some bloke for directions.

New bloke - "You don't want to go there. No electricity, no water, just secrets and signs and treats"
                                                                          Anne - "I think i'm a bit frightened already"
                                                                          New bloke - " You'll be alright missy with your short skirt and your tight sweater. You remind me of my naughty granddaughter" as he walks over and puts his arm around her with some added cuppage

TV was so much better in the 80s

Comment

Five Go Mad in Dorset is fantastic alright.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                              I'm so tilted. Bought an Apple TV 2, download seasonpass to jailbreak it and cannot get it done. Software is 4.4.4, when I go to have the device restored in Itunes I get a 2005 error. It's a long shot that any of y'all can help (and I have around 36 Firefox tabs open reading half the night trying to sort it), but if you can please advise.

If it were just for me I would toss it in the corner with the rest if the Apple products I don't use, but it's for someone else.
                                                                              First things first.

What colour is it?
                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Guys can anyone recommend a good camera for a moderate price? Prefer something a bit better than just the standard digital box really.
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

DannyDiamond running deep on Ipoker?
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

When I arrived at work tonight one of the regs was sitting at the bar with his nine year old son, he introduced me to the kid, Kyle was his name.

An hour or so later I spotted they were leaving from the other end of the bar, I shouted 'see ya later dude' to the reg then out stretched my arm and shouted 'see ya Kyle'.

There was a mixed race guy waiting to be served, as I was pulling his pint it dawned on me that he had just witnessed me with my arm outstretched shouting 'Sieg Heil'
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                      DannyDiamond running deep on Ipoker?
                                                                                      Ft'd a couple of games alright but doubt you'd know my sn?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                        Ft'd a couple of games alright but doubt you'd know my sn?
                                                                                        Im a really good stalker.

Saw an update from Croc on fb.
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                          Im a really good stalker.

Saw an update from Croc on fb.
                                                                                          WP.

Comment

Managed to mistakenly fold a straight flush earlier.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ye gotta love the Thai police, having a few drinks with this lad and his family whilst he was on his break. He left and came back 5 mins later for a final massive shot.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I hate you Trippie Rasta.
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

David Austin, 29, from Derby, was found dead in a mountain hut a mile south of Rannoch, a remote railway station in Highland Perthshire, on the morning of December 31.
                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

What are the cliffs on this student with the injunction against half the internet? over a taxi fair or some shit? seems massively arrogant to me.Don't need to know his name obv.
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      What are the cliffs on this student with the injunction against half the internet? over a taxi fair or some shit? seems massively arrogant to me.Don't need to know his name obv.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                        That's mad Ted,must get in touch with his legal team the next time I get fraped.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                          Guy does runner in taxi, taxi-driver has camera in cab, puts up video on the interwebz. This kid gets blamed. Says it isn't him, claims to have proof, and decides to try and defend himself in the worst way possible.

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                              Guy does runner in taxi, taxi-driver has camera in cab, puts up video on the interwebz. This kid gets blamed. Says it isn't him, claims to have proof, and decides to try and defend himself in the worst way possible.
                                                                                                              His efforts to protect his name do seem hilariously counterproductive in this Twitter/facebook age if that was indeed his intention. Possibly he wants the attention though, and I'd imagine having an injunction would put him in a better position for pursueing a libel case in the future if any media/social network sites slip up post injunction which is almost inevitable. He's either a idiot or a genius.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

What a great group stages for the Irish teams, particularly with the guarantee of at least one of them into the semis.

But Munster, my lord. What magic they weave season after season after season. Last year hurt them, and Northampton were unfortunate to be in the way of the inevitable cyclone of justice this time round. That they've won more comfortably with every game speaks for how the squad is warming to the task. Brilliant achievement to win all six games and secure the top seed.

If it is Ulster it's a bad beat for sure because it will be a team used to the Thomond cauldron, and one that has caused a lot of problems for Munster over the last couple of years. But that's for another day. Some great stuff for Irish rugby to bask in this morning.

EDIT: Including Connacht's first win at that level, fair fucking play to them
                                                                                                                Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 22-01-12, 11:18.
                                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  His efforts to protect his name do seem hilariously counterproductive in this Twitter/facebook age if that was indeed his intention. Possibly he wants the attention though, and I'd imagine having an injunction would put him in a better position for pursueing a libel case in the future if any media/social network sites slip up post injunction which is almost inevitable. He's either a idiot or a genius.
                                                                                                                  The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                    What a great group stages for the Irish teams, particularly with the guarantee of at least one of them into the semis.

But Munster, my lord. What magic they weave season after season after season. Last year hurt them, and Northampton were unfortunate to be in the way of the inevitable cyclone of justice this time round. That they've won more comfortably with every game speaks for how the squad is warming to the task. Brilliant achievement to win all six games and secure the top seed.

If it is Ulster it's a bad beat for sure because it will be a team used to the Thomond cauldron, and one that has caused a lot of problems for Munster over the last couple of years. But that's for another day. Some great stuff for Irish rugby to bask in this morning.
                                                                                                                    If Ulster had managed to beat Clermont yesterday (which they would have done but for a very debateable try) would we have had the 3 Irish teams as top 3 seeds with home QF's and a very real possibility of 3 Irish in the semi finals?

Comment

Need to start giving students lessons in uni reputation management.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        I just wonder what his legal bill is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          Classic example of the Streisand effect.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X