• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
    GK RB LB CB CB RM LM CM CM ST ST
    Save £5m of it to buy Torres obv....
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Hitch, you should make a podcast.
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        OptaJoe Opta Sports
        0:30 - Maxi Rodriguez's goal v Fulham is the fastest PL goal of the season at 30 secs, beating Javier Hernandez's yesterday (0:36). Perch.
        Worst needle evar
        Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        Save £5m of it to buy Torres obv....
        and the rest in jellys

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
          and the rest in jellys
          All the same tbf...
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Suarez is playing brilliant again tonight, think will be class next season. No idea how it will work with Carroll and Gerrard back in the team tho.

Comment

Hi
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

probably the best part of watching a stream is where the bloke streaming starts taking requests to put on different channels
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  Going to make this fingers-crossed:

comes from Madhur Jaffrey's most excellent 'Curry Easy' book
                  Guess i can get Garam Masala in the Chinese shop, despite its Indian origin? Not sure where to get coriander though, primarily proud of having google confirm that its a herb.
                  Have this marinating in the fridge at the moment, I added some chili and some lemon juice to the recipe, it smells unreal even with the raw meat.

I've taken pictures so will do a full TR later

Comment

currently watching mtv polska
                    Jersey Shore Polish seems to make more sense
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Just saw Nick Abou Risk was twittering during the Masters at the weekend

'Oops. Down to 45k after I 3b 86dd from SB and ch/shoved 853hh. Guy almost folded JJ. Was going to show the 6o if he folded :P'

Glad I didnt fold

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        Suarez is playing brilliant again tonight, think will be class next season. No idea how it will work with Carroll and Gerrard back in the team tho.
                        I'll probably get some flack for this, but I'm not an EPL fan so I'll say this anyway.

Liverpool play better without Gerrard.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          I'll probably get some flack for this, but I'm not an EPL fan so I'll say this anyway.

You'd be far from a lone voice in stating that...

Comment

I just got that searchdiscovered thing there FWIW

Comment

this result would never happen under Roy Hodgson.

Comment

Pretty sure I read a post from Lloyd saying this before. FWIW I totally agree.
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

for either team.

Comment

It's not a lone voice at all, fairly popular stance from a lot of people but imo,
                                    Liverpool play better under Kenny. The team are not as reliant on Gerrard so he'd some in for Spearing, and hopefully add another dimension to the team

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                      I just got that searchdiscovered thing there FWIW
                                      what ISP have you out of interest
                                      also
                                      ctrl+f5 to clear your cache and see if you still got it

Comment

'Oops. Down to 45k after I 3b 86dd from SB and ch/shoved 853hh. Guy almost folded JJ. Was going to show the 6o if he folded :P'

Glad I didnt fold
                                        lol I went and found his twitter and found this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/ame]
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

conversely, Liverpool play worse without Mireles.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            what ISP have you out of interest
                                            also
                                            ctrl+f5 to clear your cache and see if you still got it
                                            I'm on the college internet at the min.

Only happened once, I closed IPB and opened it again and it hasn't happen since.

Comment

Maxi is the best striker in the Prem

Comment

wasnt maxi shit at one stage?

Comment

Maxi is the best striker in the Prem
                                                  Ever or atm?

Comment

Yeah at around quarter to 8
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

If your betting on something on betfair and it says €26 for example in the box, does that mean the most you can put on it is €26 ?
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I always thought he was pretty poor for Pool. Its annoying now cos Suarez should really get MOTM but maxi will get it now and rob me of FF points!!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                          If your betting on something on betfair and it says €26 for example in the box, does that mean the most you can put on it is €26 ?
                                                          Yup

Comment

Suarez to be player of season in Prem next year, i'll be putting money somewhere on that

Comment

he's a little special alright
                                                              Just needs to put his head up and pass sometimes

Comment

In all fairness anyone who can do this is ok by me

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVVSOGLyAcU[/ame]
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just watching britains got talent now. The French dancer was just unreal.
                                                                  Someone stick up a link as I can't I'm on phone.

Well worth a watch!!!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

It's the most you'dd be guaranteed to have matched at that price. You can ask for more, or for a higher price, and wait for someone to accomodate you.

That's what the guy who's €26 is in the box has done, and you've 'accomodated' him if you like.

Of course there's always the danger of you are too greedy nobody will match you, because they can lay at a smaller price. That's fundamentally why the overrounds on betfair tend to be so small.

Comment

Suarez to be player of season in Prem next year, i'll be putting money somewhere on that
                                                                      Relax there Ste.

Comment

Maxi's form of late is completely unprecedented!

Go fuck yourselves Roflham LolSpurs. Normal service resumed. Harry is some man huh?

There is a small part of me (alluded to by Opr recently on boards.ie) that wouldn't mind Dalglish leaving. He walks now, he is truly a Liverpool legend for the ages and will be spoken about in hushed tones for ever more. Next season could only spoil that. Our form since he took over is crazy when you consider our performances / results under that incompetent fool Hodgson.
                                                                        Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 09-05-11, 20:43.
                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I fear we liverpool supporters are in the "Next year" stage

Comment

For those of you who don't venture outside of here I thought I would also cross post this from the JP Masters Live Update wrap up.

Gonna be working for PokerStars down at the UKIPT in Cork ship ship
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Harry left at halftime to buy a car.

Or sell a bandwagon.

Comment

Speaking of Luis Suarez Uruguay look a mentally big price at 14/1 to win the Copa America in the summer. Unbelievable strikeforce and a pretty solid team behind them too. Now to open a Stanjames account
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                  It's the most you'dd be guaranteed to have matched at that price. You can ask for more, or for a higher price, and wait for someone to accomodate you.

That's what the guy who's €26 is in the box has done, and you've 'accomodated' him if you like.

Of course there's always the danger of you are too greedy nobody will match you, because they can lay at a smaller price. That's fundamentally why the overrounds on betfair tend to be so small.
                                                                                  So basically if there was a horse 10/1 someone has risked €260 of there money to lay my €26 bet?
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

So basically if there was a horse 10/1 someone has risked €260 of there money to lay my €26 bet?
                                                                                    In a nutshell, yeah.

But a lot of the time (most?) whoever is laying that will be doing more than just that one bet. They could be laying a large number of selections, or could be only laying that bet with a view to trade.

Still though, on that bet alone it will cost them €260 if it wins.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Go fuck yourselves Roflham LolSpurs. Normal service resumed. Harry is some man huh?

There is a small part of me (alluded to by Opr recently on boards.ie) that wouldn't mind Dalglish leaving. He walks now, he is truly a Liverpool legend for the ages and will be spoken about in hushed tones for ever more. Next season could only spoil that. Our form since he took over is crazy when you consider our performances / results under that incompetent fool Hodgson.
                                                                                      What's with the Spurs hate? Also what are you talking about getting rid of him?
                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

that is an absolutely stupid idea.
                                                                                        He has been the difference in what was looking like the worst season in recent memory to within possibility (although far fetched) of reaching the CL this year.
                                                                                        To not give him a crack at a full season would be an insult and no amount of legendary status would make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                          Bit of a wtf here.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lyrics

SPOILER
                                                                                          I love having sex with bearded men,
                                                                                          They tickle, tickle my vagina; they tickle me with their beard

They tickle, tickle my vagina; they tickle me with their beard

I am the queen of vagina,
                                                                                          I am the queen of promiscuous
                                                                                          I am the queen of genita-,
                                                                                          Come tickle, tickle my vagina

Come have sex with my vagina,
                                                                                          Come have sex with my vagina

I got juicy vagina, juicy vagina,
                                                                                          Wet, wet, wet, juicy vagina
                                                                                          Juicy vagina, juicy vagina,

Can't believe I watched 60% of that.

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                          Estonia is the bet,catchy europop song and will get the baltic and rest of europe votes,take the 7/1 while u can.
                                                                                          Typing on phone so excuse grammer
                                                                                          You can get them at 13/1 now on betfair.

I was considering a sneaky bet on Jedward because they had drifted to 45/1, now at 16/1, ffs, always forget to get my finger out. It was obvious they were going to get a massive amount of PR and be featured in most counties Eurovision coverage, whether that will translate into points, don't know. I can see them getting points from a lot of countries but maybe not the big points.

I think the UK song is shite.
                                                                                          Hilarious fact time: The UK have finished 2nd 15 times, there have been 54 contests.
                                                                                          So they have finished second 27.77% of the time.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This thing on RTE where the bloke organises the whole wedding is gas craic.

Comment

Level?

Are you saying you would rather give up the best opportunity Liverpool have to make progress on the pitch, for the sake of being able to salute a legend of the club for ever more?

Comment

Jebus, is Enda trying a bit too hard to impress our new German overlords

(taken from the IT http://www.irishtimes.com/)
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  This thing on RTE where the bloke organises the whole wedding is gas craic.
                                                                                                  Hilarious. Such droolers on it though, surely you know you are going on and get a list of exact instructions to follow from herself to set the thing up over the 3 weeks

Comment

the english one does be great.
                                                                                                    There was one a few weeks ago where the groom and best man blew all the money in vegas and could only afford to bring her parents and leave all the bridesmaids and family at home.
                                                                                                    I dunno how she still agreed, obviously the show must have thrown some money at them

Comment

just for llyod
                                                                                                      since kenny took over we have 33 points
                                                                                                      Utd have 32
                                                                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-05-11, 21:27.

Comment

A bouncy castle at a wedding. This guy is fairly loopy.

Comment

This is pretty obviously just Rio in a purple wig, amirite?!

Howth faithful bemused at bin Laden memorial services
                                                                                                          CHURCHGOING RESIDENTS of Howth, Co Dublin, were bewildered to see Osama bin Laden listed for two memorial services in their parish newsletter yesterday morning.

The Catholic Church in the seaside town had named the terrorist – shot dead by US navy seals in a heavily-fortified compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, last Sunday – among those to whom it planned to devote a Mass.

In addition to carrying information about upcoming communions and confirmations, the Church of the Assumption newsletter also contained a brief announcement which read: “Osama Bin Laden (recently deceased)”, adding that the man who had topped America’s most wanted list for more than a decade was scheduled to have two Masses said in his honour next Thursday at 8am and 10am.

The information was also carried, without any further explanation or clarification, on the church’s website.

A number of parishioners were shocked at the appearance of the late al-Qaeda leader on the shortlist of people who were due to be remembered by the parish this week, but assumed the information was correct.

One said he did not really know what to make of the scheduled Masses and added that he would need to reflect on it for some time before deciding if it was an appropriate step for the church to take.

In a reflection of the growing influence of social media in Ireland, news of the proposed bin Laden service spread quickly via Twitter, with some users speculating that the decision was a genuinely Christian act of forgiveness and others marvelling at the insensitivity of the move.

However, a spokeswoman for the Dublin archdiocese expressed surprise that such a Mass would be scheduled. She subsequently confirmed that it was a hoax.

She said someone had telephoned the church last week asking that two services to be dedicated to the infamous al-Qaeda leader’s memory.

His name had been taken without question by a church official and included on the list for upcoming prayers without the sanction of parish priest Msgr Brendan Houlihan.

Msgr Houlihan was said to be very upset at bin Laden’s inclusion on the Mass list and insisted that under no circumstances would a memorial service be held in the church for the deceased terrorist.

“A lot of hurt has been caused by this hoax,” the archdiocese spokeswoman said, shortly before this week’s newsletter was taken down from the church’s website.
                                                                                                          Link

I was kind of disappointed this turned out to be untrue.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-05-11, 21:30.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam
                                                                                                            I remember the whole thing with her a few weeks back when the news broke and had to google her.

On my search at least at the time, the number one google restult for "Imogen Thomas" was a video of her getting the baps out.

NSFW link below:
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1418702/imogen_thomas_topless_photoshoot_for_zoo_magazine/
                                                                                                            Pretty sure she has a sex tape.

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                                                                            Ok so 5k post time. To be quite honest about it Iv nothing really unique or interesting to say so if you don’t want to be bored into next week then I suggest you stop reading now before I start with the self indulgent bullshit that nobody really cares about. I dedicate a lot of my procrastination time to IPB – considering on average a single post takes 1 minute to write and assuming that most people browse 10-20 times longer than they post I’ve sunk about 45 days into IPB in the last year and a bit. A scary thought it has to be said.

Up until this weekend I had myself convinced I was a gambling addict who could just stop it spiralling out of control. After talking to a few different people I now realise that it isn’t the case (and I hope they don’t mind me stealing their wisdom for this post). At the end of the day I love the sickness, the sweat, the spin – call it whatever you want. I love the sickness just as much as I love a good session or a nice steak. What I failed to realise is just because I love these things it doesn’t mean I’m addicted – yeah of course I’d hate to give any of them up but when I wake up in the morning I don’t feel compelled to down a litre of vodka and cheer some hopeless nag home on the virtual racing on Paddys . My parents were always cool with me drinking from a young age even though alcoholism is in the family but they were convinced that I’d be a gambling addicted any time they see me play poker – I suppose its that mentality that had me convinced I was always a hairs breadth from hitting the nut low. So I now have a bit of clarity I suppose – the kind similar to that you experience nestled in the Jackpot at 4am on a Sunday morning (if only I could remember why the world seemed so easy when I wake up )

Apart from that I’ve nothing really to say about poker – took me 4 years to get out of a lifetime losing hole and now Im a marginal winner. I’m definitely in the bottom 10% of online cash game players in the world though (I tried to grind 50nl and 100nl and without going into detail I failed). Luckily live cash as well as tourneys and SNG’s have been able to take the slack. If I was to summarise Id say that I’m a good player but still lacking something to make me a great player. So if anyone has any friendly advice ship it my way . One thing I will say about poker is that it tends to attract the best and worst of people. I’ve met some great people and made some good friends from poker but I don’t think I’ve ever seen something with such a strong magnetic attraction for droolbots. I suppose in all other walks of life you can avoid droolers but due to the nature of poker you are forced to interact with them on a regular basis.

Sports betting – If I just stuck to what I knew Id be a winner. But even my GAA punts can’t cover for spew’s in other sports, particularly soccer (avoiding the next WC like a plague obv)

Meh I think that’s it – I was going to include some pictures of hot bitches but tbf you all have the internet at your disposal so google them yourselves and don’t be looking for other people to fill your fap bank
                                                                                                            Good post, pretty funny listening to you ask that question like 20 times on Saturday.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Its snoring week (wtf), but to mark the occasion the snoring association in the UK are not charging delivery for any orders made this week.

Their ear plugs are the stone cold nuts (https://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/shop/ear_plugs.php), so for any of you are sick of sleepless nights when rooming with a snorer on poker related weekends away I highly recommend them
                                                                                                            Get bent

Glad I didnt fold
                                                                                                            He seems like a pretty sound guy, said he only heard about the event last minute and decided to play.
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

I was kind of disappointed this turned out to be untrue.
                                                                                                              You should still turn up for the mass in full hijab.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

He seems like a pretty sound guy, said he only heard about the event last minute and decided to play.
                                                                                                                Yeah he seemed pretty cool at the table and was up for a bit of slagging I told him after that hand that I was glad I had stayed up late all those Tuesday nights watching Channel 4 studying his play, he seemed to find it funny!! Very very good player

Comment

just for llyod
                                                                                                                  since kenny took over we have 33 points
                                                                                                                  Utd have 32
                                                                                                                  just for parrot since kenny took over they have 18

united have 19

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                    A bouncy castle at a wedding. This guy is fairly loopy.
                                                                                                                    I thought it was a butch lesbian for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Hilarious. Such droolers on it though, surely you know you are going on and get a list of exact instructions to follow from herself to set the thing up over the 3 weeks
                                                                                                                      Kinda knew the brides family in last weeks show from way back so watched for the first time ever.
                                                                                                                      Some of the discounts they were getting were loltastic.
                                                                                                                      Groom "150 people, what'll it cost?". Hotel Manager "€60 a head". Groom "Whats your bottom line". Hotel Manager "€3900".
                                                                                                                      Croke Pk went from €6500 to €4000 overnight, then BlackTie gave a 60% reduction after 30 seconds negotiating.

Obviously having an RTE camera crew helps the negotiating process, but it brings the whole 10K budget side of things into disrepute.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY-EDnomScw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                          Has Lederer came out with any statement at all?
                                                                                                                          cant but help see his goonish face on every poker show makes we want to throw laptop at the tv.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X