This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    I thought Nani played really well and certainly is working very hard when he doesn't have the ball.

Opr
    Yeah but without trying to sound arrogant. You're wrong. His decision making has been woeful (one example: when he could have played it wide to Berbs early in the half and made a run into the centre and given an option), he's lost the ball more than any other United player, and his final ball besides the goal has been terrible(countless crosses over/under/not hit). Granted, he's been tracking back but to be honest, you don't need that from what is considered one of the more potent attacking threats.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
      Yeah but without trying to sound arrogant. You're wrong.
      Im stealing that line

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Indian guy who's leading the FFL in my job just rings me to ask why there's a red mark beside Mascherano on his team.
        Shows how bad the rest of us are that he's leading the competition.
        I heard asked a couple of weeks ago what the white circle around a striker meant.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Lol, nah OPR generally is pretty decent with the ol football. I just cant see how Nani has been playing well. He's so inconsistent its not worth it.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Pity the poor ipb mod who is both grey and bald.
            I'm not grey.

Comment

GET IN!

Comment

LOL Nani.

FU.

Comment

Another awful ball from the boy

Opr

Comment

lol @ heitinga vs neville

Comment

CaptainPlanet dishing out the world beating analysis again

Comment

Hope there are no issues in USA today, my brother is flying Dublin to New York for an already heart wrenching trip (long story). Best of luck bro.

Comment

Berbatov you sexy bastid

Comment

Class Berba, about time he is producing what he is capable of!

Comment

that was a great goal but imo berbatov is terrible in general

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                CaptainPlanet dishing out the world beating analysis again
                                How am I wrong? He has been largely ineffective. If anything, him putting in those balls just shows how inconsistant he is when he can produce two peaches like that.

Comment

A dry up, i'm only ripping on you personally. I dont really delve into football analysis here.
                                  you're wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    yup they will probably defend themselves saying that they want to concentrate on Pokerstars players but the updates are so far apart and really lack any depth - unless of course you are ms rousso - don't get me wrong If I was blogging id be hanging round her like a bad smell but id still manage to convey how Peter McGarvey managed to get to over 450k over the course of 2 days rather than just the mandatory mention in rapping up day 2's entry
                                    McGarvey was at my table towards the end of day 1...he slowrolled the shit out of some young kid from england who went all in preflop....took an absolute age thinking about it...then called and flipped over Kings! His K's held out and that left him with a decent but not massive stack at the end of Day1.

Another English trio who are still in it were at that table-Rob Sherwood,Max Silver & James Keys- all still going strong i think.

Sherwood in particular looked like the class act.

Comment

that was a great goal but imo berbatov is terrible in general
                                      Yeah but without trying to sound arrogant you're wrong.

Comment

Alex and Malouda benched for Chelsea. grrrrr.

Comment

Andy Gray nailed it there about Nani.

Comment

lol

Comment

Football eh, bloody hell.

Comment

Comment

wow ref blows the whistle while everton going for the winner

what a cop out

Comment

Load a bolix from the ref there, this time last year United beat City 4-3 in the fifth minute of three added and we are told the ref added time for the City goal and equaliser.
                                                    Today Everton score two in injury time and the ref blows up 20 seconds after the three minutes with Everton attacking.

Comment

I fecking love the epl!

epic stuff

Comment

Wouldnt wanna be any of the United players right now.

Yeah Ref was waaaay off. Moyes is dead right to be livid.

Comment

So happy to have the premiership back. Really shows just how sh1t the world cup really was.

Comment

wow ref blows the whistle while everton going for the winner

what a cop out
                                                            would have been lol had they scored and went celebtrating only to find out the game was already over

Comment

Cahill, assist and goal in injury time for FF

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                would have been lol had they scored and went celebtrating only to find out the game was already over
                                                                would have been worse caus I have Jagielka in my FF team

Comment

Good fuck!!

Giggs shoulda closed down/been standing beside Arteta for the last goal.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                    Cahill, assist and goal in injury time for FF
                                                                    Had Cahill and Berba lol

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                      Wouldnt wanna be any of the United players right now.

Yeah Ref was waaaay off. Moyes is dead right to be livid.
                                                                      I wouldn't like to be Fergie's GP after the rant he's going to have for the last 3 minutes of this game.

Has anyone seen much of Coleman in action with Blackpool or in general? Is he far off being a potential RB for Ireland seeing as Kelly is brutal and there is only so long before O'Shea switches over to LB to let zizou retire?

Comment

Have Rooney, Malouda and Barry fml.

Comment

ok what would be the best match to watch next?

Comment

once again my FPL genius shows through. I swap Berbs for Crouch, berbs scores and puts in a great performance and crouch doesn't even start
                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Is there a cork Richie Lawlor and a Wexford Richie Lawlor

Was one and my table today and he had Cork accent but chap on here from Wexford, right?

Comment

Had a good lol at Utd match.

Comment

Just opened Google Chrome and its looks different, does it auto update itself because i dont remember doing an update for it?
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Link for any 3pm game?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                      Is there a cork Richie Lawlor and a Wexford Richie Lawlor

Was one and my table today and he had Cork accent but chap on here from Wexford, right?
                                                                                      yeah finkel is from wexford the other richie lawlor is from cork

hard to know which is worse

Comment

I reckon Arsenal and Bolton will be the usual battle. Used to be some awesome games with Fat "Anti Football" Sam and Arsene Whinger a couple of years back.

Just noticed VDV is in the team for spurs too. Where is he going to be playing? Behind Pav? Also is Bale going to be permanently LB now with Modric and VDV(possibly) looking like regular starters at LM?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Just opened Google Chrome and its looks different, does it auto update itself because i dont remember doing an update for it?
                                                                                          Yeah there is a startup process - google update - installed with chrome so it usually does it automatically unless you disable/delete the process with msconfig. or ccleaner. I just got it myself there. Otherwise you can hit the "wrench" icon and click about chrome and check for an update there.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                            Link for any 3pm game?
                                                                                            Asenal v Bolton

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4c79a8bfb1a7a

Comment

any sopcast streams for the Arsenal game with English commentary?

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                                                Carrolls my captain for the gameweek, hoping they crush at home to Blackpool.

Should have seen the hand on the live stream yesterday with JP Kelly. Check calls a river bet with Q high when it was never good.. every draw got there or at least paired think the board was K56 K 7 with hearts or something similar, big pot too. The other lad goes if you paired up you win and is reluctant to show obv.. he eventually shows A8 i think for the scoop.
                                                                                                I cant watch that live stream it freezes like every 30 seconds, i read about that hand on the updates your man had A9 and JP Kelly had A8 and your man scoops well thats how it was reported anyway.

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                Yeah there is a startup process - google update - installed with chrome so it usually does it automatically unless you disable/delete the process with msconfig. or ccleaner. I just got it myself there. Otherwise you can hit the "wrench" icon and click about chrome and check for an update there.
                                                                                                Cheers, when i first opened it i thought there was something wrong with the colours on my computer took me a minute to cop it.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                  any sopcast streams for the Arsenal game with English commentary?
                                                                                                  Veetle stream do you?

Comment

is there an online feed for any of the matches?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      ya im watching it there. Its actually a quality stream.

Comment

City v Blackburn could be entertaining.

Comment

Good start for my FF team with Pienar and fletcher scoring .

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                            is there an online feed for any of the matches?
                                                                                                            Loads! Just scroll down and pick your match.

Comment

Robert Green having another nightmare vs chelsea,

never fancied him as a keeper,

What are peoples thoughts of Gerard Houllier returning to the Premier League?
                                                                                                              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

why hasnt fabregas got an assist for the first goal??

Comment

yeah finkel is from wexford the other richie lawlor is from cork

hard to know which is worse
                                                                                                                  The other Richie Lawlor is from Kerry.He does play a lot in Cork, sound bloke.
                                                                                                                  Total life earnings: $149,278. Latest cash: $2,471 on 30-Nov-2023. Click here to see the details of Richie Lawlor's 31 cashes.

Comment

why hasnt fabregas got an assist for the first goal??
                                                                                                                    He will

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post

What are peoples thoughts of Gerard Houllier returning to the Premier League?
                                                                                                                      Pretty similar to O' Neill, both have weak transfer records, overspend for average players, both play negative football and both have an inexplicable love for Emile Heskey!
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                        Pretty similar to O' Neill, both have weak transfer records, overspend for average players, both play negative football and both have an inexplicable love for Emile Heskey!
                                                                                                                        God I hated Houllier

Comment

Arshavin should have a hat trick!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X