• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbmbMSrsZVQ[/ame]

Damn man flu
    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

My new years resolution is to go into intensive training to prepare myself for what is the real ultimate fighting championship, negotiating Smyths in the lead up to christmas.

My speciality will be 'trolley bashing', get the fk out of my way you plebs!

The 'Spynet Watch' has alluded me for 3 weeks now, it's the only toy that my eldest lad has talked about, i'll be back there at nine in the morning with the vague promise that 'we might have it'.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

SnOw watch update please?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
          My new years resolution is to go into intensive training to prepare myself for what is the real ultimate fighting championship, negotiating Smyths in the lead up to christmas.

As someone who spent far far too long working for said company.... you need to have everything done by end of October at the very latest.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
            As someone who spent far far too long working for said company.... you need to have everything done by end of October at the very latest.
            Thanks for that but that's not much help to me now!

If you can help me locate a spynet watch then we'll be friends forever.

The big problem is that Santa makes these fkin things, so nothing's a problem to santa and his magic fking elves.

Fk santa and the reindeer he rode in on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
              It's called the Archos 5 Internet Tablet. It's just quite like an iPod touch as a point of reference, and it runs an Android OS.
              Ah right, the screen is big enough to make it worthwhile over the desireHD.

I'm playing around with the iPad I won the other night and its a great piece of kit but it would be awesome if it was running android.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                Sorry Culchie haters but Galvin is the fucking MAN. See thats teh fucking difference between GAA and soccer. The man is born and reared into Kerry GAA. Rauol and Solks (I actually love ye cunts) but ye'd be far better off being Kerry lads.

What do you want to be next year? "a GAY Kerry footballer". The FUCKING NUTS.
                FYP

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

The 'Spynet Watch' has alluded me for 3 weeks now, it's the only toy that my eldest lad has talked about, i'll be back there at nine in the morning with the vague promise that 'we might have it'.
                  fairly sure you can check availability online now and reserve it, even get it delivered

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Fortunately for me that was a good few years ago. Though there is nothing like seeing greedy, screaming children (and the useless parents that let them away with it) everyday for months on end to suck the joy out of Christmas. Now my least favourite time of the year.

Comment

BBV help required

Thanks for that but that's not much help to me now!

The big problem is that Santa makes these fkin things, so nothing's a problem to santa and his magic fking elves.

Fk santa and the reindeer he rode in on.
                      speaking off which
                      on the late late tow show they had a thing called story dice. i have checked with smyths and they don't stock them. anyone know where i could get these?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                        fucking gobshite fixture arrangers got me again the pricks. Manchester derby moved back 24 hours after being confirmed for the 13th only a couple of weeks ago
                        Ye what a fucking joke. thought i played it nice and safe waiting for the CL draw to be made and making sure we weren't drawn on Tuesday the 15th. Booked 3 tix with aer lingus this afternoon FFS. I take it there is no way around this. its just tough shite ye?

Comment

I've seen it a few times, but Knowing me, Knowing Yule with Alam Partridge is on Gold+1 now. Classic stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                            fairly sure you can check availability online now and reserve it, even get it delivered
                            Bless your innocence, the availability of certain items changes from day to day and so does the 'Available' date. When you speak to the manager of the store you just get told that they get their info the same way I do, ie online, fkin lol.

I spoke to a guy in there the other day who's helped me in the past, a really good lad and he said it's basically a case of turning up early in the morning and whatever they have on the pallets goes on the shelves. Basically no one has any idea what's going to be delivered.

I've done the so called reservation thing in the past with them, it's pointless. It's an 'on the shelf guarantee', and believe me it's no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              I've seen it a few times, but Knowing me, Knowing Yule with Alam Partridge is on Gold+1 now. Classic stuff!
                              This post was brought to you by the Rover Vitesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                SnOw watch update please?
                                Checking it at almost 1am.

It's not a snowman, it's the car!

It's about 18 inches outside now

Comment

Some quick Googling suggests that Ken Blacks in Carlow had a stock of about 30 of them on Wednesday anyway.

edit: um, spynet watches that is.

Comment

Flushdraw, a quiet word of warning:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw1NIDFUdJI[/ame]
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ukraine parliament kicked off again. It was hard to find the current one on a Youtube search because they have at it so often.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KugJfeohVI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                        Flushdraw, a quiet word of warning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw1NIDFUdJI
                                        lol, just aswel there's no cars near us! And the roof box gives it away

Comment

@Strewel

This is what comes to mind for me...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fO9bHuRxpU[/ame]

Love this song. It's so terrible but brilliant.
                                          Terrillant
                                          or
                                          Brillible

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                          Wtf, the late late show, are you kidding me. The fukking Darts are on, how the fukk old are you 85?
                                          Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                          I would rather burn every hair off my balls one by one that watch that pile of fucking shit.
                                          This is how I feel about darts.

Originally posted by PSV58
                                          Anyone catch Paul Galvin on The Late Late there? Jesus.
                                          Originally posted by careca View Post
                                          Sorry Culchie haters but Galvin is the fucking MAN. See thats teh fucking difference between GAA and soccer. The man is born and reared into Kerry GAA. Rauol and Solks (I actually love ye cunts) but ye'd be far better off being Kerry lads.

What do you want to be next year? "a Kerry footballer". The FUCKING NUTS.
                                          I intended to post about this guy before I read anything here.
                                          I've never seen him before, he came off as a thug, a moron and a complete tit.

Also, I my head was wrecked listening to him say Neww YOARKKKKKK.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          Ukraine parliament kicked off again. It was hard to find the current one on a Youtube search because they have at it so often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KugJfeohVI
                                          Be nice to see this in the Dail for many reasons.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          'This was a good talk'
                                          lol, top drawer.

----------------------------------
                                          From the RTE week in pictures

A storm front approaches the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia

Students demonstrating against Silvio Berlusconi set fire to vehicles in Ro

Kind of puts the Dublin and London ones in the pale.
                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-12-10, 01:29.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

By the way Happy Dude, that was you right?

Comment

Trainspotting - Deleted Scenes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIZsiIPUOM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Ah right, the screen is big enough to make it worthwhile over the desireHD.

I'm playing around with the iPad I won the other night and its a great piece of kit but it would be awesome if it was running android.
                                                Must really cut you up to say that
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A tune before the bed. Think this is my first music post on here?

Ahhhh yeah!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_iC0MyIykM[/ame]

G'night.

Comment

This was one of the better episodes of Pokerstars The Big Game, but this Hellmuth summary is him at his best whether you love him or hate him

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kNHxk3yrZc[/ame]
                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 18-12-10, 09:40.

Comment

Favourite hand of the night & to make it worse it was €orÂŁ not sure.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($48.75)
                                                      BB ($138.02)
                                                      UTG ($56.50)
                                                      MP ($51.58)
                                                      CO ($24.09)
                                                      Hero (Button) ($249.96)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
                                                      2 folds, CO bets $1.50, Hero raises $5, 1 fold, BB raises $11.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $7

Flop: ($25.75) 10, 8, 6 (2 players)
                                                      BB bets $13, Hero calls $13

Turn: ($51.75) J (2 players)
                                                      BB checks, Hero bets $34, BB raises $113.02 (All-In), Hero calls $79.02

River: ($277.79) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $277.79

Results:
                                                      Hero had J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                                                      BB had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                                      Outcome: BB won $274.79
                                                      Last edited by tipp86; 18-12-10, 02:59.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K03zyJlHzAs&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                          Favourite hand of the night & to make it worse it was €or£ not sure.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($48.75)
                                                          BB ($138.02)
                                                          UTG ($56.50)
                                                          MP ($51.58)
                                                          CO ($24.09)
                                                          Hero (Button) ($249.96)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
                                                          2 folds, CO bets $1.50, Hero raises $5, 1 fold, BB raises $11.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $7

Flop: ($25.75) 10, 8, 6 (2 players)
                                                          BB bets $13, Hero calls $13

Turn: ($51.75) J (2 players)
                                                          BB checks, Hero bets $34, BB raises $113.02 (All-In), Hero calls $79.02

River: ($277.79) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $277.79

What did he have?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                            What did he have?
                                                            Prop bet? I'll take Q9 97 AQ and KK and you can have the rest of the combos in the deck..just tell me what odds you'll give me and we'll negotiate from there
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                              Prop bet? I'll take Q9 97 AQ and KK and you can have the rest of the combos in the deck..just tell me what odds you'll give me and we'll negotiate from there
                                                              Ill take kk and aq and you can have q9 and 97 if you want! $50 even money

Comment

to make it worse it was €or£ not sure.
                                                                This is the part I'm having real trouble deciphering.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                  This is the part I'm having real trouble deciphering.
                                                                  Basically it wasnt a $ table.

Comment

So a hand converter has dollars as default?

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                      By the way Happy Dude, that was you right?
                                                                      Of course.

You can only be this happy if you vent effectively.

Comment

yup

Comment

Oh right, well if it's his favourite hand then it's mine as well. A blinder!

Comment

Nope it reads from my Hem as $ but i never play $ tables. Do ye want to bet or should i reveal my hand. I cant see ye betting so il edit my original post.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

So Near .........

Edit: bah 13th
                                                                              Last edited by 40something; 18-12-10, 03:22.
                                                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Ok last chance I'll take KK only and even give you 5/6 with the whole deck!

Quote/Thank/Refer to this post in any way to book for $1k
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Id love to post that one of ye sent me a pm saying ye would split the money with me ha
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Id love to post that one of ye sent me a pm saying ye would split the money with me ha
                                                                                    shhhhh
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Awesome!
                                                                                      Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

Comment

'I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and got myself an aquarium, that's what I should have done.'

Jeffrey Dahmer.

Comment

Keep watching.
                                                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEvf...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                              Worked as a Sales Assistant there for two years. So very true. Game over on the most popular toys long before this stage every year.

Working there for an extended period will really make you hate people.
                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Korean's love the cock.

Chrust

Comment

Is [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spynet-18736-Video-Watch/dp/B003AUDFHW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1292647300&sr=8-1"]argos.co.uk[/ame] an option?
                                                                                                  Would probably have to pay extra for delivery, might get here in time though.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  Korean's love the cock.

Chrust
                                                                                                  North or South?

Comment

any snow uet>

Comment

Paul Konchesky's mum tries some pr.

Story here.

Comment

Hory ashiit Emmet's drnka
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Jesus titty fucking christ the fish are out in force tonight. And I choose now to run like a pig. Here's the best one so far:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) ($51.65)
                                                                                                            Button ($134.20)
                                                                                                            SB ($63.85)
                                                                                                            BB ($27.65)
                                                                                                            UTG ($33.20)
                                                                                                            MP ($195.25)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A
                                                                                                            2 folds, Hero bets $1.50, 1 fold, SB calls $1.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.50) 10, 9, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                            SB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

Turn: ($4.50) 4 (2 players)

River: ($5.50) Q (2 players)
                                                                                                            SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

Total pot: $14.50 | Rake: $0.70

Results:
                                                                                                            SB had 10, 10 (four of a kind, tens).
                                                                                                            Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and tens).
                                                                                                            Outcome: SB won $13.80
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Did I mention that I wasn't able to get home yesterday because of work/college stuff? Big mistake as now no buses are running down here. So ghey
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

LOL alcohol you cant hurt me I'm impregnable

LOL Pieterson what was that, Raoul kicking the cat/dog as we speak. Aussies coasting
                                                                                                                I'll go to bed tomorrow. now for rashers and bowns sauce, Whiskey you wimp is that the best you can do, I'm waiting for you, I'll leave the basin beside me just in case you turn up.

beefheart dead, have to admit I missed his stuff. now to catch up, RIP

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                  Jesus titty fucking christ the fish are out in force tonight. And I choose now to run like a pig. Here's the best one so far:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) ($51.65)
                                                                                                                  Button ($134.20)
                                                                                                                  SB ($63.85)
                                                                                                                  BB ($27.65)
                                                                                                                  UTG ($33.20)
                                                                                                                  MP ($195.25)

Results:
                                                                                                                  You got away super lightly.
                                                                                                                  http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                                  http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post

Hero (CO) ($51.65)
                                                                                                                    Button ($134.20)
                                                                                                                    SB ($63.85)
                                                                                                                    BB ($27.65)
                                                                                                                    UTG ($33.20)
                                                                                                                    MP ($195.25)

Results:
                                                                                                                    I would be delighted with this outcome, the villian is a donk.

edit I type slow Carl.

Comment

Hellmuth on Dancing with the stars?

According to his twitter it is

Comment

Liverpool -v- Fulham OFF

Wigan -v- Villa OFF

Comment

Yeah lads I know I got away cheap. It was an example of the kind of player floating around and how I couldn't seem to get on the right side of a hand with one. I lost 4 buyins this morning to complete idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X