Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm playing with this to create relaxing nature sounds to go to sleep to:
    Nature sounds player. Easily mix your own compositions of various nature sounds. Listen and download them for free.

Might invest in that lamp, very good price compared to elsewhere, and the likes of Amazon.co.uk won't ship it here due to the bulb.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      His blood is on my hands, never washing them. Proud moment.
      I used to love asking him why he posted, he never seemed to like that line of questioning

I think(?) boggles was one of the people who would log out
      wait for you to log out
      then log back in and reply with a put down so it looked like your gave up

there was a couple of them in the liverpool threads
      clownaments!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
        I used to love asking him why he posted, he never seemed to like that line of questioning

I think(?) boggles was one of the people who would log out
        wait for you to log out
        then log back in and reply with a put down so it looked like your gave up

there was a couple of them in the liverpool threads
        clownaments!
        Thats him, Liverpool thread is safe to go into these days.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5JHGi0awgc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            Awesome man just awesome
            My kids have those genes, I'm expecting big things.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              Now I'm playing with this to create relaxing nature sounds to go to sleep to:
              Nature sounds player. Easily mix your own compositions of various nature sounds. Listen and download them for free.

Might invest in that lamp, very good price compared to elsewhere, and the likes of Amazon.co.uk won't ship it here due to the bulb.
              Reminds me of that Simpsons clip where Homer makes soothing ocean sounds for Marge. All going so well until he got to the seagulls. I looked for the clip but failed mightily.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                Reminds me of that Simpsons clip where Homer makes soothing ocean sounds for Marge. All going so well until he got to the seagulls. I looked for the clip but failed mightily.
                ask and ye shall receive

hope ye kept up yer language lessons
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7DlM6A-ZDs[/ame]

or just watch one while listening to the other
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJbShsKiz14[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                  I am forever in your debt, your finest hour imo.
                  Thats him, Liverpool thread is safe to go into these days.
                  I assume this is why?

I used to find it so funny when the Pool thread would be boggleised (wtf) and it would cause a load of shit

Comment

two things,

does anyone know latin as need stuff translated

and

secondly tornados have been hitting dallas for the last few days, never seen so much rain in my life and actually saw one forming this evening. incredible to see especially as sun is pounding down when it breaks out through the clouds

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                      I assume this is why?

I used to find it so funny when the Pool thread would be boggleised (wtf) and it would cause a load of shit
                      Nah it was because he was a tool who was more interested in putting down Liverpool than post about the team he supports, his cockiness was the worst but its also the reason he now can't post there.

Comment

Nah it was because he was a tool who was more interested in putting down Liverpool than post talking about the team he supports, his cockiness was the worst but its also the reason he now can't post there.
                        good 80% of United fans ive ever met tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                          good 80% of United fans ive ever met tbh
                          Yup, same, this lad was special though.

Comment

This is unreal, watch til end imo, loltastic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKcFPnS9r8Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Fed was so good tonight.
                              I can not wait for Sunday evening now.
                              Last edited by cooker3; 09-09-10, 03:45.

Comment

Ridiculous performance from Federer there. If God* played tennis Fed would have hockeyed him.

SPOILER
                                There is no God

Comment

Brilliant vid, stupid American* police strike again.

*I assume they're American
                                  Last edited by Esprit; 09-09-10, 03:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Esprit View Post
                                    Brilliant vid, stupid American* police strike again.

*I assume they're American
                                    Pretty safe assumption imo

Comment

Pretty safe assumption imo
                                      Quite a few of them were interviewed below.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/ame]

Comment

More fun

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ba1BqJ4S2M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Hey guys need a bit of advice, is for "SWIM",
                                          How long would weed stay in your system, i'm not talking blood or hair samples, just urine, and not a huge amount either, but just a few joints in the evening most days.

Comment

30 days
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

There is a god . He gifted me a seat for the UKIPT last night.

Comment

Proof there is no god.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Jessica Tandy

a few years earlier

Comment

Jessica Savage Savitch

Comment

This was great Hotspur - thanks a million.

How did you find these - would you happen to have Level 2 aswell?

Cheers, much appreciated.
                                                      No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                        30 days
                                                        its not that long, better not be

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          its not that long, better not be
                                                          It is for regular users

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                              The Philips Wake Up Lamp is on ibood today. Any one got it, or have any experiences with it?

those things are the nuts, best £50 i ever spent. You dont even notice yourself waking up
                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                those things are the nuts, best £50 i ever spent. You dont even notice yourself waking up
                                                                maybe.... but it still dosn't help the

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

X-Factor

I like the X-Factor, but one part of it tilts the fuck out of me. A singer comes on and is obviously fantastic, standing ovation, claps from the judges, etc. They get super comments, "best audition today", "you are gonna make it big", etc.

Then Cowell or Louis says "but now we are going to vote" and everyone gets all nervous and the performer puts on this terrified face until they hear "its a yes from me" and they pretend that they are really shocked to get the 'YES'.

What the fuck did they expect?

Comment

Question for the BBV.

I'm travelling to Spain next week with wifehole and nipper. The nipper will need a travelcot brought with her as we're going to an apartment that doesn't supply one.

Travelling with Aer Lingus.

Just wondering how much does Aer Lingus charge for a tavel cot? According to the fabulous Aer Lingus site, an infant does not have a baggage allowance for shorthaul flights and can only have a collapsable buggy. There's no details on how much a travel cot will cost. Also there phone helpline is about as useful as a glass hammer.

Anybdy got any experience of this? Any ideas? There's a lot of conflicting answers on the interweb.

Comment

Werewolf XII is now alive

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                        Question for the BBV.

I'm travelling to Spain next week with wifehole and nipper. The nipper will need a travelcot brought with her as we're going to an apartment that doesn't supply one.

Just wondering how much does Aer Lingus charge for a tavel cot? According to the fabulous Aer Lingus site, an infant does not have a baggage allowance for shorthaul flights and can only have a collapsable buggy. There's no details on how much a travel cot will cost. Also there phone helpline is about as useful as a glass hammer.

Anybdy got any experience of this? Any ideas? There's a lot of conflicting answers on the interweb.
                                                                        This is a new one on me - typo ???

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          Some brilliant roles. Would loved to have played this one, but won't be online after 4pm. Looking forward to reading it each day.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                            Fed was so good tonight.
                                                                            I can not wait for Sunday evening now.
                                                                            I know Fed has owned Djokovic at the Open the last 3 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if this match is a lot closer. Djokovic is playing really well and he's got his serve back after Todd Martin had fucked it up.

Comment

Question for the BBV.

they'll charge the same as a normal bag, so 15 euros, but best to put it in a bigger bag so you can top up the weight up to 20 kgs

Comment

Listening to some of Of Montreal's back catalogue the last few days, some great music and lyrics. Crazy imagination on them. 'Ira the Spider' etc, quality stuff. Highly recommended for anyone who hasn't heard them.

Just heard another classic line : 'On my trip to England I noticed something obscene, people still actually give a shit about the Queen'

Modern Day beatles imo.

Probably the best live gig I've ever been to also. Thats a lot of love in one post.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                  The Philips Wake Up Lamp is on ibood today. Any one got it, or have any experiences with it?

Mine was from Avon and shaped like a sun/moon and is brilliant. No where near as expensive at €50 though as mine was under 20 I am sure.

You wake up really naturally and when alarm goes off you are kind of lying there just waiting on it!

Comment

Question for the BBV.

We paid £20 with Ryanair for baby equip up to 20kg so it wont be far off what others are saying I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                      What's the story with these lamp yokes and what does 'wake up naturally mean'? Need a lamp for the room, and could do with the alarm clock too but what's all the fuss about.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post

Just heard another classic line : 'On my trip to England I noticed something obscene, people still actually give a shit about the Queen'

Modern Day beatles imo.

.
                                                                                        So all they did was rhyme Queen with Obscene? Bah. All new music is terrible which was confirmed after watching the Mecury Music Awards on Tuesday night.

Comment

NSFW

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1XKLw7-0w[/ame]

Comment

Obligatory embeddage

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1fFMzu31p8[/ame]

Also why was I not informed that red wine is mankind's greatest ever invention before leaving Ireland?

The wheel? Pffft! The telephone? Meh. Penicillin? Whatever.

Comment

This is the only decent music to come out in the last 10 years imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9Ug2GsGus[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                What's the story with these lamp yokes and what does 'wake up naturally mean'? Need a lamp for the room, and could do with the alarm clock too but what's all the fuss about.
                                                                                                The way the lamp works is that about 20 mins or so before the alarm is due to go off it starts to light up very gradually, so its like waking up naturally with the sun coming up so in the winter it's not a great shock when you wake up suddenly to the alarm and its dark.

It is only a glow and I haven't used it as a lamp. I just had the light come on with the alarm setting. The Avon one ran on batteries and I only needed to change them once in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  So all they did was rhyme Queen with Obscene? Bah. All new music is terrible which was confirmed after watching the Mecury Music Awards on Tuesday night.
                                                                                                  Yeah it's hardly Joyce but I got a chuckle. For anyone thats heard them my main point was (which I definitely wasn't getting across well before) that they are original. Whether one likes the subject matter/lyrics/music is one thing but they're doing something different which is definitely something to applaud. It's not all "Baby I love you....etc". I'd previously only listened to one or two of their albums and over the last few days have gone through them all and really enjoyed them

You really do have a high horse with regards to music, I love some of the old stuff you post and I'm all for condemning a lot of new music, but believe it or not people are producing good original music in the 21st century. All new music isn't confined to the Mercury Awards.

Anyway I'm off out, post some more olde time tunes please; Loved some of the funky ones that you posted ages ago but don't have a clue who they were.

Long ramble but in short, there was shit music back in the day and there's shit music now.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Mine was from Avon and shaped like a sun/moon and is brilliant. No where near as expensive at €50 though as mine was under 20 I am sure.

You wake up really naturally and when alarm goes off you are kind of lying there just waiting on it!

anywhere in the center of Dublin selling these?
                                                                                                    It's costs me 30 quid a pop on a taxi if I sleep in so this could be a decent investment.
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Sigur Rós are my all time favourite band and it's not even close:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnHqGd-z7RU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        The way the lamp works is that about 20 mins or so before the alarm is due to go off it starts to light up very gradually, so its like waking up naturally with the sun coming up so in the winter it's not a great shock when you wake up suddenly to the alarm and its dark.

It is only a glow and I haven't used it as a lamp. I just had the light come on with the alarm setting. The Avon one ran on batteries and I only needed to change them once in the year.
                                                                                                        Cheers. Given my insomniac ways i doubt will be getting one so. I do need a good lamp tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
                                                                                                          I know Fed has owned Djokovic at the Open the last 3 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if this match is a lot closer. Djokovic is playing really well and he's got his serve back after Todd Martin had fucked it up.
                                                                                                          Yep agreed I think Fed will need to be at his best or close to it to win.

Comment

i suppose what ever floats your boat
                                                                                                            go to the 7min mark for the dead

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pifibs_q7ec&feature=related[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              I presume that is the end of the Higgins thing and the sentence is final with no recourse ? If so I owe someone a few quid from it but not sure with all the name changes who it was. Can they PM me stars details and I will ship ASAP, ty.

Opr

I'm Spartacus

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                anywhere in the center of Dublin selling these?
                                                                                                                It's costs me 30 quid a pop on a taxi if I sleep in so this could be a decent investment.
                                                                                                                Try here and get it shipped to yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Cheers. Given my insomniac ways i doubt will be getting one so. I do need a good lamp tho.
                                                                                                                  My insomniac ways are why I need it.
                                                                                                                  Cant sleep at night, cant get up in the morning
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Was chatting with ionapaul for a couple of minutes after his hilarious parking job, havent seen it mentioned yet but is any of the lads from here gonna be doing any updates from the event this weekend?
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      Was chatting with ionapaul for a couple of minutes after his hilarious parking job, havent seen it mentioned yet but is any of the lads from here gonna be doing any updates from the event this weekend?
                                                                                                                      Ship a ticket Danny?

Comment

Who here lives in the UK at the moment?

There is an advert for a new tablet to help you sleep (for all you insomniacs) I know Nytol is banned here but there is a new tablet advertised on the telly at the minute and may be available.

I used nytol and loved the deep sleep I had with it.

Comment

Genius!

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X