X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
    Id be hugely against him after that.

88 average and a bag of excuses in the interview.
    He never plays like that, dont know if he can put it right in a week or so.

Roll on the quarters vs Lewis hopefully!!!
    Underestimate Taylor at your peril

Comment

Usually you just take their excuses with a pinch of salt but the fire just didn't seem to be there for some reason. He's had a tough few months and maybe it's just caught up on him. As for saying that Mawson brought him down to his level, that's just bullshit, he usually thrives on that and loves punishing his opponents and gets pissed when he loses even a leg.

Comment

I found the perfect Christmas music for all you fuckin wiseguys.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hawOAtZcW9o[/ame]
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
          who was he on it?

wat he do etc?

he get a blackout?

one of the girls sinead was here name is a kissagram/stripper thing
          Which show? The one night stand ep was on about 6 weeks ago or so - Shane is the guy.

As for take me out it was Kyle about a month ago - did a bunch of cringe worthy pressups.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Underestimate Taylor at your peril
            My usual bet on Jackpot to win will do me for taking him on, think this could be the year though......
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

About half way into season 2 of Sons of Anarchy and I have to say the show really grows into itself. If you have not seen it yet get on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                I'm not long in the door from footy and got a lift home to see a garda car parked outside, but it had nothing to do with me.

As I walk in I realise I have no key, turns out I wasn't the only one trying to get in here without a key this evening. So I walk around the back in hope that I left the door open by mistake and bink, I did, happy days. Off with the shoes and socks in the porch, walk into the kitchen to notice it wasn't as warm as it usually would be. I turn to see a window had been removed, a window I had walked by when coming in without realising it wasn't there. So I call out with no reply and then I remember that there was a garda car outside so better safe than sorry. I knocked into next door to be told that No. 8 had been broken into so off I go and tell the gardai that there might be someone in my house, which after they checked it turned out that there wasn't, in fact it looks like no-one even set foot in the house, rather confusing to me to be honest but absolutely delighted to still have all my stuff. they must have been scared off by something I guess. I live here with my mother so I am also very relieved that she wasn't here either.

Apparently they got into No. 8, two doors up, but were scared off by a son of the woman who owns the house, only after he got a box and a bad black eye by the sounds of it. My house is on a Terrace with only 10 houses and the majority are owned by OAPs, not young ones either, so it's prob a prime target for scumbag thieves. I'm actually surprised that this doesn't happen more often tbh, I'm just gona hope it doesn't again.

So some fingerprint guys are coming in the morning. What's the actual chances of these guys getting caught? Do people like this ever get caught? I know some members here are linked in one way or another to law, are there regularly people in court for this kind of thing? Just wondering is all...
                Jesus, i'm very sorry to read that. What are do you live in btw.

Donneycarney had a host of breakins about 18 months ago and many of them seemed to coincide with events at the local GAA club. They havent reoccurred.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                  About half way into season 2 of Sons of Anarchy and I have to say the show really grows into itself. If you have not seen it yet get on it.
                  quality show finished season 2 a few weeks ago, looking forward to season 3

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    I found the perfect Christmas music for all you fuckin wiseguys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hawOAtZcW9o
                    You're a funny guy

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      Roll on the quarters vs Lewis hopefully!!!
                      Surprised if he gets that far unless he improves. Stompe will do him pretty handy if Part doesn't before that.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                        You're a funny guy
                        Funny how?

Comment

Funny how?
                          Its a good song, its funny. You're a funny guy

Comment

Funny how?
                            Do i amuse you ?
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              Do i amuse you ?
                              Go get your fcking shine box!

Comment

Its a good song, its funny. You're a funny guy
                                Let me understand this,maybe it's me,I'm a little fucked up maybe but funny how? like I'm a clown?like my songs are here to amuse you? what do mean funny? funny how? how am I funny?

Comment

Do i amuse you ?
                                  Oh! he's a big boy,let him answer

Comment

Oh! he's a big boy,let him answer
                                    Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in

Comment

Which show? The one night stand ep was on about 6 weeks ago or so - Shane is the guy.

As for take me out it was Kyle about a month ago - did a bunch of cringe worthy pressups.
                                      meant take me out,

he did the clap press ups? with the sweat head band?

he get much stick?
                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in
                                        Woo hah !!
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Woo hah !!
                                          Are you blind? are you blind? *I* hold on to you.

Comment

Go get your fcking shine box!
                                            ohhh....can i borrow this knife....hit a deer, horns and stuff stuck in the grill....doesnt end nice ... lol
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I outta take take a flamehtrower to this place (and to cook that deer)

Comment

icky, you're my older younger brother, and I love like you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54N8MZThcNM[/ame]
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

icky, you're my older younger brother, and I love like you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever
                                                    I know it was you Ole,you broke my heart.

Comment

I know it was you Ole,you broke my heart.
                                                      For future reference...Look but don't touch, Touch but don't taste, Taste don't swallow !!
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

For future reference...Look but don't touch, Touch but don't taste, Taste don't swallow !!
                                                        Vanity is definetely my favorite sin.

Comment

6 inches of snow in Belfast this past 2 hours. It's pathetic to say but come tomorrow the country will be at a standstill.

Comment

Vanity is definetely my favorite sin.
                                                            better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post
                                                              6 inches of snow in Belfast this past 2 hours. It's pathetic to say but come tomorrow the country will be at a standstill.
                                                              Jebus.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post
                                                                There's barely an inch in Moy. So shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                  Jebus.
                                                                  you got that right man

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                    There's barely an inch in Moy. So shit!
                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeashF0XED4[/ame]

Comment

Looks like its Ricky Gervais new one for me, science live...review when im done !!

Treated myself to some nice wine tonight, 2 bottles of a cheeky bordeaux, chateau saint florin, available in Next Door offies, 15 quid a bottle, very drinkable without food, very light fruits. Thats all gona now, carmen reserva cab sauv is the fallback, dont really like to spend more than a tenner on a bottle but the Duke made me spent about 20 mins picking one out tonight due to his earlier post on Rhone valley stuff ( I know...)...glad i actually read one of his posts...
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Dont forget folks Tron Legacy is released today so when you get the chance go and see it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RiUy23e9s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cgLL8JaVI[/ame]
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                          The estate I grew up on in Galway had about 100 houses and I can only remember one burglary in about 20 years of living there, while a mate of mine lived half the city away and break-ins were a fairly common occurrence in his area while I was in secondary school. What type of areas do burglars focus on - terraces (as mentioned above), the homes of the really rich (are there many burglaries in Foxrock, does anyone know?), areas they know well or areas where no-one would recognise them? Anyone know if any studies have been done on this, I'd love to read about it!
                                                                          House got robbed in Dangan years ago. Id say the rich are avoided a bit more as theyre likely to have better security and obv its a bigger crime to rob a rich person than a poor person.

Apartment in Sarsfield Quay got robbed a few years ago aswell, couple of junkies had been taking the windows out easily, did loads of apartments in the block, think the fucking property management company would have mentioned it.
                                                                          Last edited by bohsman; 17-12-10, 01:11.

Comment

Every arcade game that starts with the word "Bubble" should be banned from everywhere on the net. I have once again made myself feel sick firing those little bubbles. It's the most dissociative form of game there is imo. And once I start I find it very difficult to stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                              Every arcade game that starts with the word "Bubble" should be banned from everywhere on the net. I have once again made myself feel sick firing those little bubbles. It's the most dissociative form of game there is imo. And once I start I find it very difficult to stop playing.
                                                                              Consumed my youth and bloody well worth it.

The day I finished level 100 and finished the game will never be forgotten.

It took an awful lot of 10p coins!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inAAItNuFaE[/ame]
                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

15 min in and i havent laughed yet...not looking good !
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

i think chd is dead
                                                                                  meh he had a good run
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  its obvious lloyd killed him and put up a post or two today to throw us off, his pattern is becoming all to clear of late
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  note to self....better spoiler everything fom now on just in case

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

It can get a little wonky in spots.
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                      i think chd is dead
                                                                                      meh he had a good run
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      its obvious lloyd killed him and put up a post or two today to throw us off, his pattern is becoming all to clear of late
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      note to self....better spoiler everything fom now on just in case
                                                                                      He's alive and well in the Werewolf thread

Comment

Comment

This computer case reminds me of Tron.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJBz-B3xJzI&feature=related[/ame]

Seriously considered getting it but it was out of my price range.

Comment

Just been out for a smoke, and it's started snowing. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!

And fk you met eireann for your bollox forcasts.

Was only looking at the forcast on RTE 2 hours ago, not one mention of snow for the southeast for at least a couple of days, fkin useless.

Comment

15 min in and i havent laughed yet...not looking good !
                                                                                              Turn it off time....shockingly terrible...
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                Very NSFW
                                                                                                Dancing with the Stars Argentinian style
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81197753/
                                                                                                wow
                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                  Just been out for a smoke, and it's started snowing. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!

And fk you met eireann for your bollox forcasts.
                                                                                                  your choice or hers you smoke outside ?

when i gave up last year it was the demise of smoking indoors, when i started again, it was out the back with the door open, my choice for starting again...but its great when they are all in bed, when i can sit down and have a smoke on my arse, she knows, but has never said it to me....great wife !
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                    Never seen him so bad, that was shocking. Just laid him for a nice chunk at evens, the fecker will probably get 105 average's from now on!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                    Really, If anything i'd back him now and lay off when he drops.
                                                                                                    I won't be anline over xmas to do it right, but looks like a good spot for a free bet on taylor.

Took Wade myself

Comment

your choice or hers you smoke outside ?

when i gave up last year it was the demise of smoking indoors, when i started again, it was out the back with the door open, my choice for starting again...but its great when they are all in bed, when i can sit down and have a smoke on my arse, she knows, but has never said it to me....great wife !
                                                                                                      2 kids in the house, no way i'd ever smoke indoors.

Knocked it on the head when we found out my wife was expecting our first. No one's choice really, just the obvious thing to do. I'd never smoke indoors with my children.

When it was just us though it was cool!

Edit: knocked the smoking indoors on the head, alas the complete non smoking thing has alluded me thus far.
                                                                                                      Last edited by dannydiamond; 17-12-10, 02:05.

Comment

If i could ever go back in time, it would be for The Concert.

Love Joni with no bra...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgLttW7JkAI[/ame]
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                          2 kids in the house, no way i'd ever smoke indoors.

Knocked it on the head when we found out my wife was expecting our first. No one's choice really, just the obvious thing to do. I'd never smoke indoors with my children.

When it was just us though it was cool!
                                                                                                          Parents smoke ?

Its something i have had a think about, maybe the children now dont want to smoke, i am sure my mother did not want me to smoke, but the education today compared to when we were younger, that they get in school, one would think that no sane child would light a cigarette, i understand peer pressure but come on, I would know if my young fellow started and nip it in the bud, i hope !

Then again, you see school children smoking sometimes, all i can do is make sure my son doesnt`....reminds me of a joke....Conbro would be proud !!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                            Dont forget folks Tron Legacy is released today so when you get the chance go and see it

Become a fan on facebook and order here: http://on.fb.me/fUYGl1Tron: Legacy is available now on Four-Disc Blu-ray 3D/Blu-Ray and DVD Combo. Follow TRON: Lega...
                                                                                                            Should I watch the original Tron first?

Comment

Love Joni with no bra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgLttW7JkAI
                                                                                                              Outlandishly talented.
                                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Love Joni with no bra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgLttW7JkAI

She is a fruitcake but I'm a huge fan, the other half sings this in her Jazz duo but nobody
                                                                                                                does it like Joni , one for the season thats in it

from the brillaint album BLUE, friend of mine thinks Carey is about kerry m I didnt correct

anyone doesnt know this, have a listen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFudDAYqxY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFudDAYqxY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                  Really, If anything i'd back him now and lay off when he drops.
                                                                                                                  I won't be anline over xmas to do it right, but looks like a good spot for a free bet on taylor.

Took Wade myself
                                                                                                                  He'll probably be playing Part and then Stompe/Nicholson, if he performs anything like he did tonight then he's gone. He's been playing absolute crap (comparatively speaking for the last few months) and his head judging by the post-match interview clearly isn't up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                    Weather will be nowhere near severe as predicted. A little cold, some sleet around the country and maybe some stuff that sticks on high ground. Nothing particularly out of place for an Irish Winter cold snap. Back to 6 degrees plus or so by Tuesday.
                                                                                                                    FFS spoiler this!!!
                                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Parents smoke ?

Its something i have had a think about, maybe the children now dont want to smoke, i am sure my mother did not want me to smoke, but the education today compared to when we were younger, that they get in school, one would think that no sane child would light a cigarette, i understand peer pressure but come on, I would know if my young fellow started and nip it in the bud, i hope !

Then again, you see school children smoking sometimes, all i can do is make sure my son doesnt`....reminds me of a joke....Conbro would be proud !!

Yeah, both my parents smoked, but my dad mostly cigars or a pipe when I was young. My dad gave up years ago but my mums various attempts to quit have been unsuccessful and I think she's just resigned herself at this stage.

My eight year old has been giving me loads lately about cancer and how they're bad for me.
                                                                                                                      I bought a 6 week supply of patches a few months ago but gave them up after two attempts, the fkin rash I was getting was ridic!

I've had a couple of failed attempts without really giving it my all to quit, I'm just pretty weak willed I guess.

I get what you say about kids being educated and all but I absolutely hated the idea of smoking when I was young and I can't help but feel that my boys might have a similar change of heart when they're older if they continue to watch me smoke.

As I'm sure you well know, easier said than done though.

Comment

ungleman12: ....
                                                                                                                        durrrr: wowthat
                                                                                                                        durrrr: thats so gay
                                                                                                                        jungleman12: hey
                                                                                                                        durrrr: gg
                                                                                                                        jungleman12: i thought it was pretty cool
                                                                                                                        durrrr: nice douchebag comment ty
                                                                                                                        jungleman12: joking obv
                                                                                                                        durrrr: pretty off timing
                                                                                                                        durrrr: to joke
                                                                                                                        durrrr: after running pretty sick for 20min and then my 1st intnet messup in days it chks behind nut flush vs ur 2p which obv autocalls
                                                                                                                        durrrr: but w/e enjoy the needle play later
                                                                                                                        jungleman12: gg

Comment

Neither of my parents were smokers but all my sibblings are.
                                                                                                                          The eldest sibbling, my sister, convinced my Grandfather - a solid 60 a day smoker for 40 years to stop smoking through constant nagging as a small child.

She then became a smoker. She has two kids but it hasn't stopped her.

The Grandad died many years later but the smoking had clearly taken it's toll.
                                                                                                                          Went out struggling and gasping with every breath as he tried to talk while hooked upto all sorts of machines.

Don't smoke imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X