Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
    Man some threads in Personal Issues tilt me so bad

this one for example has to be a level nobody could be that much of a spa

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055828335
    i like it bubbleking
    i thought your post was especially relevant, brilliant post btw
    i asked for some pictures before and after kind of thing
    i felt this would help clarify some of the issues bothering the op

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

A cousin of mine is doing a paper on Towns and Cities in Dublin. Something to do with a geography, tourism course. Does anyone know or can link me to a list of not just the biggest towns in Dublin, but also a list of the ones that have the most shops, amenities.

Comment

Man some threads in Personal Issues tilt me so bad

this one for example has to be a level nobody could be that much of a spa

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055828335
        And that crowd in Haiti think they have it bad.
        Where's her parade?

Comment

A lot of Canadian friends (First Nations) on facebook protesting the olympics.

Although it can be said that all of the Americas is land stolen from Indigenous peoples, 'British Columbia' is unique in Canada in that virtually no treaties were made in the process of colonization & settlement. Treaties were required under British, and later Canadian, law prior to any trade or settlement (i.e., the 1763 Royal Proclamation). Although today the government seeks 'modern-day treaties' with its Indian Act band councils, the fact is in 'BC' the land is clearly occupied by an illegal colonial system. The slogan 'No Olympics on Stolen Native Land' is a way to raise anti-colonial consciousness about the true history of 'BC'.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
            i like it bubbleking
            Oops, there's you in trouble with the beautiful peoples.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lads - a bunch of posters from here going onto PI to rip the piss is neither big nor clever. LOL at the silly posters all you want, but please lets not be annoying them on their forum
                Last edited by KevIRL; 15-02-10, 22:23.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                  i like it bubbleking
                  all joking aside I didnt think someone could be deluded into thinking that being so void of any kind of substance could be considered a good thing. It is sad that someone can be so shallow and materialistic

in saying that she prob now falls into the magical category of being good looking with low self esteem - easy roide IMO

Comment

It's about the same distance from the Games as Dublin to Toronto . I cant see that lasting too long either, particularly with a former Chief against it.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Lads - a bunch of posters from here going onto PI to rip the piss is neither big nor clever. LOL at the posters all you want, but please lets not be annoying them on their forum
                      Fair play, won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        Lads - a bunch of posters from here going onto PI to rip the piss is neither big nor clever. LOL at the posters all you want, but please lets not be annoying them on their forum
                        +1

I intended it for LOL'ing purposes - I had already replied to that thread when i posted here. I didnt want to turn it into a sh!t stir

Comment

Anyone see the poker scene on flash forward so stupid !
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            Anyone see the poker scene on flash forward so stupid !
                            Like 99.2% of dramatic portrayal of poker.

Comment

Comment

Snowboards cross is AMAZING

Comment

AQ why do you refuse to stay ahead when I get it AIPF with you? A7 the latest to knock me out.

The 4max tournaments on Stars are good fun, they level up slowly and the shorthanded dynamic is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                    Snowboards cross is AMAZING
                                    watching it now is foooking brilliant.

Comment

Milk is fucking disgusting.

That is all.

Comment

I would love a go at that snowboard cross track, its epic!
                                        I could do it too..
                                        SPOILER
                                        at least, the bits where they fall over..
                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          I remembered that this was posted over in the old place

Now number 4 looks like this

Does the order change or stay the same?
                                          Wow Heidi ruined herself.
                                          Audrina is obv the best btw.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Anyone do $11 on stars for $11 on boyles.

If possible $30 - 50 but $11 is fine. Need it in the next hour just feel like playing that midnight game.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNqeZVL_ZHE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                Anyone do $11 on stars for $11 on boyles.

If possible $30 - 50 but $11 is fine. Need it in the next hour just feel like playing that midnight game.
                                                I'll sort it for ya tipp, just pm me your details, amount etc.
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Pure crazy stuff going down, what was the 52 hand again?
                                                  You raised, got a couple of callers, and then somebody 3bet you and you shipped over the top. 3better called you. Can't remember the board exactly but a 5 came on the river. The 3better had A high and you flipped over the mighty 5c2c to scoop the pot.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  Walked over to a lecture in the rain only to find it was cancelled. So instead I went to dunnes and got a 1l bottle of Smirnoff for €19.99. Might stock up at that price
                                                  I seen them advertised for €16.99 the other day and I thought, hmmmm, must get up on that and now I can't remember where I saw it. Was somewhere on the northside of Dublin!

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                  Lads, going to book a few tickets for the Dublin Film Festival tomorrow. We're definitely going to see:

"Meeting Room"
                                                  "City of Life and Death"
                                                  "The Best of Youth"
                                                  "Shutter Island"

What other films would you guys recommend as must sees from the program?

I've been to the film festival every year since 2003, and each year I normally see about 16-20 films over the course of the festival. This year very little is jumping out at me. I think it's the worst line up since the start of the festival and so far all I've booked is the Surprise Film.

If there are still tickets, book the IFB Shorts on Saturday at 6:30 in the IFI, they are always good. Apart from that, the follwing maybe worth a look

Documentaries

Capitalism : A Love Story - It's Michael Moore but it may be okish
                                                  Begums
                                                  Videocrazy
                                                  Behind The Burly Q

Films

Accident
                                                  Between The Canals
                                                  Bare Essence of Life
                                                  Whatever Works

I remembered that this was posted over in the old place

Now number 4 looks like this

Does the order change or stay the same?
                                                  Defo 2,1 for me - 3 and 4 are complete and utter geebags, wouldn't touch them if you paid me.

Ah ffs, why would she ruin herself like that?
                                                  She's a complete and utter loon

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                  Still win's at life due to the complete legend that is her husband.
                                                  Legend?? He is possibly the biggest retard I have ever seen in my life. I'm normally a very placid person but if I ever met him in real life, I would kick the shit out of him and take great pleasure in doing so.

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                  i've never watched that show, but i was told he'd be my hero if i did.
                                                  You need to rethink your hero list IMO

Completely unintellectual, absurdly confident, upsettingly arrogant, supremely irritating communicator, and self consciously done up in terms of clothes, etc to look like a rich brat.
                                                  That's been very generous to the guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

She's a complete and utter loon
                                                    I think her story is a bit sad TBH. She was thrust into public limelight in this show from obscurity, and every magazine/tabloid/entertainment site ripped the shit out of her, she was always talked up as one of the less good-looking girls, and looked older on the show than the rest of them, I'm guessing she couldnt deal with it and now is struggling psychologically, the surgery is her attempts to feel better about herself.

Legend?? He is possibly the biggest retard I have ever seen in my life. I'm normally a very placid person but if I ever met him in real life, I would kick the shit out of him and take great pleasure in doing so.
                                                    You do know its fake right? He's the deliberate cnut character. Nothing better than sitting with ur bird tutting at all the stuff he does while secretly hi-fiving him in ur mind.
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Letterman owns him here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InH9mQ2Mw1w[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                        I think her story is a bit sad TBH. She was thrust into public limelight in this show from obscurity, and every magazine/tabloid/entertainment site ripped the shit out of her, she was always talked up as one of the less good-looking girls, and looked older on the show than the rest of them, I'm guessing she couldnt deal with it and now is struggling psychologically, the surgery is her attempts to feel better about herself.
                                                        Really? I always thought she was the hotness
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

The hills is not fake

The arguments are staged when the crew is ready but the actual arguments are real. Not made up.
                                                          Last edited by Guest; 15-02-10, 23:15.

Comment

Hmm, I forgot today was pancake tuesday. so I skipped breakfast.
                                                            However, I just got a email inviting me to "shrove" tuesday at 11am in the staff room.

Park of me wishes that its a pancake breakfast. But the fact that it was called shrove tuesday is throwing me. Obviously I know this is an alternate name, but people who use it are weird. All I know shrove means restriction, so there better not be some poxy aussie tradition other than pancakes. (Mardi Gras is on too, I still don't get how "Fat Tuesday" became "big gay parade day")

Cliff's Notes ; I want pancakes on pancake tuesday

Comment

I have no idea who any of the people featured or discussed on this topic are.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                                The hills is not fake

The arguments are staged when the crew is ready but the actual arguments are real. Not made up.
                                                                Are either of the words; fake or staged, new to you?

Comment

I can either go to college tomorrow. Or make pancakes.

Wont be able to do both.

I'm thinking Pancakes

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                    Playoff for 4th place
                                                                    Pro
                                                                    so every season we have teams in the relegation places playing teams with virtually nothing to play for so it can be a lottery for teams in those places as to who they meet. With a play off for 4th place there will be more teams with a real target and thus the integrity of those matches more likely.

Con
                                                                    Liverpool can still qualify just when we thought they were slipping out of contention () ah no really we'll miss them.

i think the FACUP winners should get it, it's just not the competition it once was.

I do think some kinda play-off would add a bit of spice to the end of the season, but how would something like this work?

Premiership 4th place plays off with "League cup" winners. ( SF 1)
                                                                    Premiership 5th place plays off with FA cup winners. (SF 2)

Winners of SF1 v SF2 for last champions league spot.

I agree with willie about the dilution of the FA cup. As somebody who bets on the footy, its depressing to see some of the teams being put out by managers in both the cup competitions. Now if there were a possible CL spot for the winners of both cups to compete for, no doubt they would be treated a bit more seriously, from the fans point of view and indeed the sponsors.

Connie

Comment

Ever since I saw you at the snooker in DCU Connie, I can't help but read your posts in your strong accent!

Comment

The hills is not fake

the whole thing is fake mate. fake fake fake. they've pretty much admitted it at this stage.
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                            Are either of the words; fake or staged, new to you?
                                                                            Yes i know what they mean! The arguments are real but the cast lets the crew know when an argument is going to happen so they can be there when it does therefore its staged at that exact time.

None of them are actors for a start so couldnt act them scenes out.

Comment

Yes i know what they mean! The arguments are real but the cast lets the crew know when an argument is going to happen so they can be there when it does therefore its staged at that exact time.

None of them are actors for a start so couldnt act them scenes out.
                                                                              What in gods name are you on about.

Are you a level account or just the most ridiculous forum poster in the history of the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                I can either go to college tomorrow. Or make pancakes.

Wont be able to do both.

I'm thinking Pancakes
                                                                                why can't u do both? just get them in college
                                                                                o and u do know you can get free tea in college?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                  where?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    Ever since I saw you at the snooker in DCU Connie, I can't help but read your posts in your strong accent!
                                                                                    It could be worse, for a long time of boards some people would read his posts in a woman's voice.

Comment

...

Comment

not a big fan of pancake tuesday there i said it ,

downloading High Stakes Poker Season 6 hope i'm not dissapointed,

think i just let a bomb off in the online section,

and bubbled a sat for UKIPT Coventry but 320pound rebates are pretty decent for a 1235package, it means variance is way less, so looking forward to the grind on them and hopefully will ship more than Doke but realistically that will never happen
                                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

where?
                                                                                          the church thing

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                            You do know its fake right? He's the deliberate cnut character. Nothing better than sitting with ur bird tutting at all the stuff he does while secretly hi-fiving him in ur mind.
                                                                                            He's not that good an actor to pretend that he is the ultimate cnut, simply no way.

I'd never be hi-fiving anything he does, secretly or not

Comment

where do you get free tea? I'm an ex UCD'er, thought €1 a cup was a bit steep over there. Can't believe that its ~ €2 a cup in DCU. Madness, some of us need that to survive.

I can't do both, cause I need to go shopping if I want to make pancakes, need a new inner tube for the bike, and then get shopping done. Perils of living on your own without adequate transport.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                What in gods name are you on about.

Are you a level account or just the most ridiculous forum poster in the history of the internet.
                                                                                                Huh? Do you even follow the show? Anyone who thinks it's fake obviously doesn't watch it so therefore has no idea about it.

It's not rocket science so ill spell it out nice and easy.

The cameras are not with them 24/7. If for example spencer found out something about brody and was going to comfront him. He would tell the crew when and where it's going to happen therefore they could film it. THERE IS NO SCRIPT WRITIER WHO TELLS THEM WHAT TO SAY.

The ring he bought his wife was worth 4 million $. They make so much money because of the fact they let the cameras into their personal lives.

Comment

where?
                                                                                                  you can make your own free tea in the inter faith centre,
                                                                                                  and for all of last year there was a photocopier in the library that was free

Comment

@Connie:Quite a few flaw in that structure. What happens if the 5th place team wins the carling cup and the FA cup- Villa could possibly do that this year.

Or one of the top 3 teams will more than likely win the cups and they're already in the champions league based on league position.[/QUOTE]
                                                                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 15-02-10, 23:43.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

THERE IS NO SCRIPT WRITIER WHO TELLS THEM WHAT TO SAY.
                                                                                                      Just because it isn't scripted doesn't mean it's real btw.
                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

But that's not who she really is, Cavallari says. The producers write to her with the storylines they have in mind. She shows up to the pre-selected locations for the episodes, which are shot Wednesday through Friday each week. And then she improvises, often going for the jugular on hot-button issues she knows will stir up controversy.

"They tell us what to talk about," she said, shrugging. "Listen, I have fun with it. They film 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' the same way."

She treats "The Hills" like work, she said.

"What else would I see it as? Hanging out with my friends? That's not it. It's a job. It's pretty easy," she said in an interview last week at a Hollywood restaurant. Cavallari giggled self-consciously throughout. Asked why she was laughing, she replied: "Because I don't think I'm supposed to be saying this."

"The thing is, if this was a reality show about my life, they would follow me going to auditions and studying with acting coaches, but they didn't want to show that because it's not glamorous," she said. "They make it seem like we have perfect lives and like we have all this money."Not that anyone still buys "The Hills" as real, a point she understands. "Maybe people in Kansas. In Middle America they think it's real. Living in L.A., it's hard to tell what people really do believe."
                                                                                                        But nevermind that Durkin, I have some magic beans for sale, good price for bulk order...
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Huh? Do you even follow the show? Anyone who thinks it's fake obviously doesn't watch it so therefore has no idea about it.

It's not rocket science so ill spell it out nice and easy.

The cameras are not with them 24/7. If for example spencer found out something about brody and was going to comfront him. He would tell the crew when and where it's going to happen therefore they could film it. THERE IS NO SCRIPT WRITIER WHO TELLS THEM WHAT TO SAY.

The ring he bought his wife was worth 4 million $. They make so much money because of the fact they let the cameras into their personal lives.
                                                                                                          I obviously dont follow the show because im not a female.

It is fake, obviously.
                                                                                                          You are really trying to say its a legit reality tv show about their lives, lolololololololololololololol if so.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 15-02-10, 23:45.

Comment

you can make your own free tea in the inter faith centre,
                                                                                                            and for all of last year there was a photocopier in the library that was free
                                                                                                            ffs really? i must have spent nearly 200 quid photocopyin stuff last year

not so bad this year as post grads get it free

Comment

OK, that is it!

How do I stick someone on ignore?

Eddie Durkin is either a not-at-all funny level or is just retarded enough for it to be contagious. Either way, how do I go about ignoring the little gimp?
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                OK, that is it!

Eddie Durkin is either a not-at-all funny level or is just retarded enough for it to be contagious. Either way, how do I go about ignoring the little gimp?
                                                                                                                LOL i have him on ignore so im missing out on the latest drivel - i think its in your settings

Comment

ffs really? i must have spent nearly 200 quid photocopyin stuff last year

not so bad this year as post grads get it free
                                                                                                                  WAIT a second

Postgrads get photocopying free?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                    WAIT a second

Postgrads get photocopying free?
                                                                                                                    lol that in turn means that you should get free photocopyin and P_L...

Comment

OK, that is it!

Hilarious at "The Hills" that turned out to be the straw that broke the camel's back

Comment

OK, that is it!

Says the legend of posting who is always right

Think ill stick to the gambling forum just where...i wont even say what i want to say.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X