This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Has there ever been a call to change the rotation, maybe reset it randomly every 2 years whilst maintaining the concept of playing everyone home and away in that 2 years?
    Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
    The way it is at the moment guarantees that every team plays every team home and away over the two year cylce.

If it was changed we could concievably be playing say France in Paris two years in a row!
    True, but we'd still be guaranteed to be playing them at home twice in every 4 years, except that instead of always being Home Away Home Away it might be HAAH or AHHA.

Maybe it's just Ireland's particular rotation that bothers me, with France and England generally being the 2 strongest teams long term.

Given the generally accepted 7 points for home advantage you have a situation where Ireland on their 'easy year' may only be the 3rd best team but are favourites to win the competition, whilst on their 'difficult year' they may be the best team but have an expectation of finishing just third.

I don't see that the current rotation should be stuck with forever just because to change it would mean Wales being away to England 2 years running or whatever.

Comment

If only Bertie was still in, we could have got NAMA to buy the club.
      Last edited by RasTa; 14-02-10, 18:56.
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        ugh i'm thinkin ur not in ireland for this - so any chance someone with video could record this attempt - maybe kev is over there with you?

how much was the bet for?
        The bet's for like 300 dollars but I've guys queing up so I can pretty much get as much action as I want.
        Gonna attempt it today and see how far I can get.
        I think the fact that I only have to hold it down for a minute means its not impossible but I imagine it's gonna be quite unpleasant.

It's sheer degeneracy over here.
        I've got another bet on that I can do a rubik's cube in 2mins.
        That one's not for 2 weeks but should be a gimme.
        And I won $100 from Bill Chen (name drop/sneaky brag) last week when I bet he couldnt do 200 push ups in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
          Brag: got me rock and roll last night

Beat: was so locked fell asleep during the blowie

lol
          wow I bet that tilted Rory browne

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Dick Francis Died today, his books were dross but he did have a great career in the saddle.

As a kid when I saw this, which should have been Francis's greatest moment in the saddle, is the nearest I have ever come to believing in divine intervention. I would always imagine some desperate punters prayers being listened to and God sending down the miracle of all miracles to stop him in his tracks.
            Can you imagine the amounts that would have been done @1.01 if it happened these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiY7WVdcp3Y
            I used to love Dick Francis' books as a kid. He had a book of short stories called Field of 12, and one of the stories formed the entirety of my Junior Cert English essay
            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

If only Bertie was still in, we could have got NAMA to buy the club.
              At least you have a few titles to show for your incompetent American ownership.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

As if we needed it, another 10 reasons why you shouldn't eat at MacDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                  As if we needed it, another 10 reasons why you shouldn't eat at MacDonalds

http://oddee.com/item_96970.aspx
                  Some shockers in there but I could go for a McArabi chicken now!
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                    We'll agree to disagree. We have one OH who coming to the end of his career and who had an absolute shocker in his last WC and has been having a poorish last few years by his standards, then we have Sexton who has two caps to his name. I think we should be looking at having a 3rd OH with some caps as well just in case either one gets an injury. If Sexton doesnt start at Twickenham he'll have had no experience playing away from home at the top test match level before the World cup. He'll only have one summer tour abroad to play in as well. Considering the OH position is one of the most important on the pitch it is far from sorted.
                    Cool.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXokTCcPww[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by loosecannon View Post
                        sick sick - only paid €290 for the thing!

thanks for the help - will get onto elara about the warranty...like you say long haul process the bastards!
                        Sh1t should have looked online before going to Maplins.....

http://www.burnit.ie/store/category/...ersal-Adapter/

ships same day if ordered befor 3pm from Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                          And now for a brag - Got some quarter and semi final tickets for the crucible.
                          How/ where do you come across those - I just copped on that its only less than an hour away from me atm.

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                          might as well ask bbv about this too. is it possible to double up on your degree? my course shares a bunch of modules with an approved law degree, and i'd be really tempted to take on the additional modules they do if it meant i could qualify with both degrees. is that doable?
                          IIRC, I dont think so - a mate of mine tried it recently, something with electrical/ mechanical engineering but they told him it couldnt be done.

Definitely worth sending off an emailto teh relevant department/ degree office to make an enquiry though.

EDIT: To add, that was in LIT; might be different elsewhere, and in a different degree area.
                          Last edited by K1NG; 14-02-10, 20:49.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                            How many lengths of a swimming pool would that translate to mellor?
                            1K would be 20 lengths of a 50m pool

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            First losing cash session of the new year last night, my god i played pretty dreadful got a good bit back out of the hole which is the only positive i can take away from it.

The five duece hand was the best for me

There was some crazy shit going on in the SE last night. Three hands in particular that I remember went as follows although they were many, man more!

Player A limps in the cut off after a few limpers, Player B raises from the BB to the pot and gets a few callers including Player A. Player B leads at a flop of 628 rainbow for the pot, couple of folds, Player A calls. Turn of a 5 goes check/check. River comes a non flush 9. Player B checks again and Player A bets €100. Player B goes into the tank and says, 'Gonna have to call you' throws in €100 and flips over AKo. Clearly no good against a set of 8's!

Same player (player B) limps UTG for two, cut off raises to 12, Button calls 12, BB goes all in for 45, UTG calls 45, cut off calls 45, buton re-raises All in for 105, UTG calls 105, cut off calls 105, flop comes AJx rainbow, UTG checks, cut ships, UTG folds A10s - cuf off scoops the pot with AQ. BB didn't show and button had QQ.

Cut off raises to 10, SB (Player B & UTG in above two hands) calls 10 and I (in BB) call with AdJd, two other limps callers.

Flop of 4x8d9d, checked around to cut off who bets 30, SB calls, I call, two folds, turn is 10d, SB leads for 85, I re-raise all in for about 250, cut off folds and SB calls farily quickly with 7J of spades!

Comment

Atheletico vs Barca match has been excellent so far.

Comment

Barca all over the place in defence which is understandable given pretty much their entire first choice defence and entire back up defence is out with a youth attacker playing right back, Augero really should have put Barca out of sight though....Second half should be pretty special
                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Not if your on Barca, i must have fucked God off this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                    Barca all over the place in defence which is understandable given pretty much their entire first choice defence and entire back up defence is out with a youth attacker playing right back, Augero really should have put Barca out of sight though....Second half should be pretty special
                                    I was told to get on Athletico big time last night as they were available at 6/1

I laughed out loud and dismissed the person who was giving the advise and their knowledge on a wide variety of subjects in a very dismissive way

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                    Not if your on Barca, i must have fucked God off this weekend
                                    I'd say you were glad that you chose to drive on Thursday when getting up for the flight to Manchester on friday morning.

10 hours of drinking followed by 3 hours sleep is not good preperation for an 8am sales meeting!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                      I'd say you were glad that you chose to drive on Thursday when getting up for the flight to Manchester on friday morning.

10 hours of drinking followed by 3 hours sleep is not good preperation for an 8am sales meeting!
                                      Yeah still felt fucked though getting up at 4am, Sales meetings on Fri are -EV imo Good to see i have a fellow IPB in the same industry, our table was some craic!!

Comment

Played 2 tournies today, 3rd in one, won the other. Down 4 buyins playing cash. Need to keep playing tournies imo.

Their weren't too many runners, but still a nice couple scores!
                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

I was told to get on Athletico big time last night as they were available at 6/1
                                          Athletico were 6/1!? I'd have definitely taken that, given the injuries it was always going to be very close, but even at full strength Athletico should never be 6/1 at home to Barca
                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Nice to see my JJ into 66 hand is working well for the villian, down to the last six in Manc.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Just watched the first episode, nothing ground-breaking, but i loved it. Really like the lead character. Thought it was awesome.
                                              Where did you find the first episode of this?

Incase anyone else knows loking for first episode of this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4V0r2N0iM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                                                How/ where do you come across those - I just copped on that its only less than an hour away from me atm.
                                                You apply for them by mail about a month ago. Check the world snooker website, there will be tickets left for other games. Are you in Leeds?
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                  You apply for them by mail about a month ago. Check the world snooker website, there will be tickets left for other games. Are you in Leeds?
                                                  Yeah, and rather stupidly totally forgot all about the snooker being so close.

Cheers, I must get on the case and check that out.

Comment

Isildur1 is back on FT at the moment

Sitting at 50/100 and100/200 HU tables at the moment.....
                                                    Last edited by Dimoxinil; 14-02-10, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post

In the cousins forum now

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post

Incase anyone else knows loking for first episode of this
                                                        HBO leaked the pilot online before it airs tonight. Its up on the HBO on Demand service. You can also get it on youtube. Its IP blocked from anyone outside the US but just install Hotspotshield and you will be able to access it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8D_K2gFfs"]Youtube Link[/ame]

Watched it earlier today and really enjoyed it.

Opr
                                                        Last edited by Opr; 14-02-10, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                          HBO leaked the pilot online before it airs tonight. Its up on the HBO on Demand service. You can also get it on youtube. Its IP blocked from anyone outside the US but just install Hotspotshield and you will be able to access it.

Youtube Link

Watched it earlier today and really enjoyed it.

Opr
                                                          Plus has Samaire Armstrong in the pilot. Anna from OC, Emily from Entourage. Kid Cudi is a character too, although wasn't developed much in first episode.

There's a mixtape to accompany it too, thats available from most of the usual sources.

Comment

Missus was watching some Dance comp earlier on Sky and was telling me about this young gentleman.....something else
                                                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uZT1qidEM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uZT1qidEM[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0N2bp-XhS0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0N2bp-XhS0[/ame]

And then this, i am not a dance fan by any means but this blew my mind (full volume required)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXkEQF0eYE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXkEQF0eYE[/ame]

Comment

Diversitys audition from britains got talent is brilliant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcGy77Gru8[/ame]
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

New Season of High Stakes Poker starts tonight at 1am our time.
                                                                Anyone know of any links to streams to watch it as it airs??
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Guardiola out!

Comment

Also,

Lol daily mail.

Comment

got a tough meeting Tuesday and not sure how to play it.

Basically, have heard that head office are considering sticking us all(sales and merchandising) on a 3 day week. The head of sales team wants to meet me and my colleague on Tuesday to brainstorm ideas on what we can do to avoid, what reasons we can give, proof for how busy we are etc etc.

Been thinking about it and wondering what the alternative is. If we all have a 3 day week, sure my pay is down but I'm still working. If we get them to not go with it for the sales team, I'm fairly sure I'd be next on the chopping board if they decided to make cuts. So, I need to try get some assurance from rest of team that if my job is threatened, that then they'll take a 3 day week to save me. Not sure how I'm meant to apporach this at all, but I have to say it Tuesday I'm sure.
                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                                                        The bet's for like 300 dollars but I've guys queing up so I can pretty much get as much action as I want.
                                                                        Gonna attempt it today and see how far I can get.
                                                                        I think the fact that I only have to hold it down for a minute means its not impossible but I imagine it's gonna be quite unpleasant.

And I won $100 from Bill Chen (name drop/sneaky brag) last week when I bet he couldnt do 200 push ups in an hour.
                                                                        loving the craic, you living in USA? prop bets are the business

if i were you id look into how much water in milk, can you piss the whole way throughout the trip?? presumably so . . . take diarretics - itl make you lose all the liquid in your body for a max of like three hours, so i think once your pissin the milk out, well as much as you can, then you should be able to do it

also i looked into this b4 about prop bets regarding eating - theres certain food types recommeneded to expand your stomach - cant think off hand, but as tommy gunne says, not eating before hand is terrible. get the exact details of the bet then go to town on research etc . . . id even drink it in a sauna, fully clothed, whilst pissing like crazy after doing whats needed to ensure the stomach expansion . . . if you can do all this (and tru research you think itl work) then book the shit out of the bet, and bring home the bacon
                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                          Guardiola out!
                                                                          Xavi to be shipped out on a free transfer by the morning also.

And HSP I'd imagine will be available on pokertube within a few hours of it being broadcast, if anywhere is streaming it live I'd give it a watch though

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                            Its IP blocked from anyone outside the US but just install Hotspotshield and you will be able to access it.

Does that work for countries outside the US - ie can I use it to access rte online from teh UK?

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                              got a tough meeting Tuesday and not sure how to play it.

Basically, have heard that head office are considering sticking us all(sales and merchandising) on a 3 day week. The head of sales team wants to meet me and my colleague on Tuesday to brainstorm ideas on what we can do to avoid, what reasons we can give, proof for how busy we are etc etc.

Been thinking about it and wondering what the alternative is. If we all have a 3 day week, sure my pay is down but I'm still working. If we get them to not go with it for the sales team, I'm fairly sure I'd be next on the chopping board if they decided to make cuts. So, I need to try get some assurance from rest of team that if my job is threatened, that then they'll take a 3 day week to save me. Not sure how I'm meant to apporach this at all, but I have to say it Tuesday I'm sure.
                                                                              You can pretty much rule this out imo as it will be every man for themselves. Sell sell sell yourself and do the same again, I have in previous cases made exceptions for those who show a willingness to overcome situations similair to yours unfortuneatly they gave up a rather large wage cut or show substantial savings in areas of their department to avoid a cut.

Either way best of luck
                                                                              Last edited by Jackyback; 14-02-10, 23:34.

Comment

Is the new season of high stakes on the box tonight?
                                                                                eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Yep^

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                                                                                    Does that work for countries outside the US - ie can I use it to access rte online from teh UK?
                                                                                    No it assigns you a US IP so only works for American content.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                      loving the craic, you living in USA? prop bets are the business

if i were you id look into how much water in milk, can you piss the whole way throughout the trip?? presumably so . . . take diarretics - itl make you lose all the liquid in your body for a max of like three hours, so i think once your pissin the milk out, well as much as you can, then you should be able to do it

also i looked into this b4 about prop bets regarding eating - theres certain food types recommeneded to expand your stomach - cant think off hand, but as tommy gunne says, not eating before hand is terrible. get the exact details of the bet then go to town on research etc . . . id even drink it in a sauna, fully clothed, whilst pissing like crazy after doing whats needed to ensure the stomach expansion . . . if you can do all this (and tru research you think itl work) then book the shit out of the bet, and bring home the bacon
                                                                                      Water. that'll expand the stomach.
                                                                                      I've also heard of eating oats to absorb the milk but I wouldnt recommend it.
                                                                                      3.5 ltrs of milk over an hour is piss easy.

And LOL diuretics not diarrhetics.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

imelda may on rte2 atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

sick pot to lose in the sunday mill
                                                                                          still have nearly twice average though

PokerStars Game #39764414373: Tournament #284020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (500/1000) - 2010/02/15 0:21:08 WET [2010/02/14 19:21:08 ET]
                                                                                          Table '284020010 656' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                                                          Seat 1: oldrich88 (8586 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 2: RTomas33 (21000 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 3: Bergmannen (16071 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 4: king2785 (30610 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 5: danutpeddler (85050 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 6: dzhagadhzaga (11345 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 7: WGC1234 (27365 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 8: sbimon (39525 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 9: fartoge (26421 in chips)
                                                                                          oldrich88: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          RTomas33: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          Bergmannen: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          king2785: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          danutpeddler: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          dzhagadhzaga: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          WGC1234: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          sbimon: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          fartoge: posts the ante 75
                                                                                          king2785: posts small blind 500
                                                                                          danutpeddler: posts big blind 1000
                                                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                          Dealt to danutpeddler [Kd Ks]
                                                                                          dzhagadhzaga: raises 10270 to 11270 and is all-in
                                                                                          WGC1234: folds
                                                                                          sbimon: folds
                                                                                          fartoge: folds
                                                                                          oldrich88: folds
                                                                                          RTomas33: folds
                                                                                          Bergmannen: folds
                                                                                          king2785: calls 10770
                                                                                          oldrich88 is connected
                                                                                          danutpeddler: raises 73705 to 84975 and is all-in
                                                                                          king2785: calls 19265 and is all-in
                                                                                          Uncalled bet (54440) returned to danutpeddler
                                                                                          *** FLOP *** [7h Qs 6h]
                                                                                          *** TURN *** [7h Qs 6h] [2c]
                                                                                          *** RIVER *** [7h Qs 6h 2c] [6c]
                                                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                          king2785: shows [Qd Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Sixes)
                                                                                          danutpeddler: shows [Kd Ks] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)
                                                                                          king2785 collected 38530 from side pot
                                                                                          dzhagadhzaga: shows [8s 8c] (two pair, Eights and Sixes)
                                                                                          king2785 collected 34485 from main pot
                                                                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                          Total pot 73015 Main pot 34485. Side pot 38530. | Rake 0
                                                                                          Board [7h Qs 6h 2c 6c]
                                                                                          Seat 1: oldrich88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 2: RTomas33 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 3: Bergmannen (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 4: king2785 (small blind) showed [Qd Qc] and won (73015) with a full house, Queens full of Sixes
                                                                                          Seat 5: danutpeddler (big blind) showed [Kd Ks] and lost with two pair, Kings and Sixes
                                                                                          Seat 6: dzhagadhzaga showed [8s 8c] and lost with two pair, Eights and Sixes
                                                                                          Seat 7: WGC1234 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 8: sbimon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 9: fartoge folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                            At least you have a few titles to show for your incompetent American ownership.
                                                                                            Nothing incompetent about the lads at old trafford

1.Take over the club for nothing
                                                                                            2.Milk it dry
                                                                                            3.Sell at profit in future

Lads at Liverpool tried same just got the maths wrong
                                                                                            ps. Hard to believe but I still prefer them to the idiot son of the family who sold it to them

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                              How many lengths of a swimming pool would that translate to mellor?
                                                                                              1K would be 20 lengths of a 50m pool
                                                                                              Yeah, or 40 lengths of a normal pool. By normal, the ones the average person is familiar with. What I swam was equal to about 50 lengths.
                                                                                              But there really is no comparison between Sea and Pool distance. I completely overlooked the fact that you don't have a wall to push off every 25/50m. This what mad is so much tougher.

Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                                                                              Rubiks cube 2 mins. I'd get close, but I wouldn't put money on it. Obviously you know you can do it. Although there are good and bad mixes, good being the ones were some squares just fall into place

200 push ups in an hour sounds like the easiest $100 ever. An hour is a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                200 push ups in an hour sounds like the easiest $100 ever. An hour is a very long time.
                                                                                                it probably won't feel long when he's downing the gallon of milk...

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                                                                                                  sick pot to lose in the sunday mill
                                                                                                  still have nearly twice average though

PokerStars Game #39764414373: Tournament #284020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (500/1000) - 2010/02/15 0:21:08 WET [2010/02/14 19:21:08 ET]
                                                                                                  Table '284020010 656' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                                                                  Seat 1: oldrich88 (8586 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 2: RTomas33 (21000 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 3: Bergmannen (16071 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: king2785 (30610 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: danutpeddler (85050 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: dzhagadhzaga (11345 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: WGC1234 (27365 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: sbimon (39525 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: fartoge (26421 in chip
                                                                                                  oldrich88: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  RTomas33: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  Bergmannen: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  king2785: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  danutpeddler: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  dzhagadhzaga: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  WGC1234: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  sbimon: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  fartoge: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                  king2785: posts small blind 500
                                                                                                  danutpeddler: posts big blind 1000
                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                  Dealt to danutpeddler [Kd Ks]
                                                                                                  dzhagadhzaga: raises 10270 to 11270 and is all-in
                                                                                                  WGC1234: folds
                                                                                                  sbimon: folds
                                                                                                  fartoge: folds
                                                                                                  oldrich88: folds
                                                                                                  RTomas33: folds
                                                                                                  Bergmannen: folds
                                                                                                  king2785: calls 10770
                                                                                                  oldrich88 is connected
                                                                                                  danutpeddler: raises 73705 to 84975 and is all-in
                                                                                                  king2785: calls 19265 and is all-in
                                                                                                  Uncalled bet (54440) returned to danutpeddler
                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [7h Qs 6h]
                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [7h Qs 6h] [2c]
                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [7h Qs 6h 2c] [6c]
                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                  king2785: shows [Qd Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Sixes)
                                                                                                  danutpeddler: shows [Kd Ks] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)
                                                                                                  king2785 collected 38530 from side pot
                                                                                                  dzhagadhzaga: shows [8s 8c] (two pair, Eights and Sixes)
                                                                                                  king2785 collected 34485 from main pot
                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                  Total pot 73015 Main pot 34485. Side pot 38530. | Rake 0
                                                                                                  Board [7h Qs 6h 2c 6c]
                                                                                                  Seat 1: oldrich88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 2: RTomas33 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 3: Bergmannen (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: king2785 (small blind) showed [Qd Qc] and won (73015) with a full house, Queens full of Sixes
                                                                                                  Seat 5: danutpeddler (big blind) showed [Kd Ks] and lost with two pair, Kings and Sixes
                                                                                                  Seat 6: dzhagadhzaga showed [8s 8c] and lost with two pair, Eights and Sixes
                                                                                                  Seat 7: WGC1234 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: sbimon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: fartoge folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  At least you stayed awake during that suckout.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

NBA All-Star game for anybody thats interested will be on here at 1.30. http://sport-now.info/
                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Worst hand i've ever seen played

PokerStars Game #39766469475: Tournament #284020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (1000/2000) - 2010/02/15 1:11:32 WET [2010/02/14 20:11:32 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '284020010 626' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: kjam8888 (38700 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: Knumsi (79410 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 3: grego66 (41209 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: SandmanJD (58163 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: danutpeddler (57983 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: weiter34 (50965 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: kingcoles80 (113304 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: ACEJACKDM (118768 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: gladedager (47991 in chips)
                                                                                                      kjam8888: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      Knumsi: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      grego66: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      SandmanJD: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      danutpeddler: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      weiter34: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      kingcoles80: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      ACEJACKDM: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      gladedager: posts the ante 200
                                                                                                      danutpeddler: posts small blind 1000
                                                                                                      weiter34: posts big blind 2000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to danutpeddler [5d 8d]
                                                                                                      kingcoles80: folds
                                                                                                      ACEJACKDM: calls 2000
                                                                                                      gladedager: folds
                                                                                                      kjam8888: folds
                                                                                                      Knumsi: folds
                                                                                                      grego66: folds
                                                                                                      SandmanJD: folds
                                                                                                      danutpeddler: calls 1000
                                                                                                      weiter34: raises 4000 to 6000
                                                                                                      ACEJACKDM: raises 4000 to 10000
                                                                                                      danutpeddler: folds
                                                                                                      weiter34: raises 40765 to 50765 and is all-in
                                                                                                      ACEJACKDM: calls 40765
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [8h 3c Kc]
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [8h 3c Kc] [3h]
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [8h 3c Kc 3h] [Th]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      weiter34: shows [8c Qd] (two pair, Eights and Threes)
                                                                                                      ACEJACKDM: shows [As Ac] (two pair, Aces and Threes)
                                                                                                      ACEJACKDM collected 105330 from pot

Comment

Why do Pokerstars take 20%reg in Omaha Hi/Lo tournies, and 10% in most others?

Comment

10 for the high and 10 for the lo

Comment

why does the toast allways land buttered side down when it falls of the table?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                              Physics

Citation

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                why does anyone care?
                                                                                                                its not as if your going to eat it off the floor anyway

Comment

10% for the high hand, 10% for the low obv

edit: waaay too slow. My f5 button must be broken...
                                                                                                                  Last edited by NewApproach; 15-02-10, 01:54. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                    why does anyone care?
                                                                                                                    its not as if you're not going to eat it off the floor anyway
                                                                                                                    FYP

Comment

FYP
                                                                                                                      You're

Grammer is the most important part of the off the cuff joke alright

Comment

why does anyone care?
                                                                                                                        its not as if your going to eat it off the floor anyway
                                                                                                                        10 second rule ftw

Comment

Grammer is the most important part of the off the cuff joke alright

I fixed the grammar, but that's not what I highlighted...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X