Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear to god RNG's are tilted towards the large stack.

Getting fooked by runner runner straights and four flushes all over the place this week, in each case to a bigger stack. Rigged I tell ye!

Comment

Put in my best ever set of twenty $15+1s on Stars.
      Five 1sts, Five 2nds, Four 3rds, Six unplaced. ROI of 102.5%.

Was sure it would get me close to the Top10 performers who get various cash bonuses and entry into decent freerolls at the end of the month.

It barely got me into the Top50.
      Its sickening how well other people can run.

Comment

72 over running hot in ftops event 6 at the moment

27 players left he is currently 4th in chips and playing well

just incase you are thinking of railing i think he has his observer chat turned off as there is an awfull lot of trash talk going on.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
          72 over running hot in ftops event 6 at the moment

27 players left he is currently 4th in chips and playing well

just incase you are thinking of railing i think he has his observer chat turned off as there is an awfull lot of trash talk going on.
          SN?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
            SN?
            NeonNutSac

Comment

winter olympics on bbc1 atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

i don't think those speed skaters are wearing any socks

Comment

My wife hadn't seen Avatar so I duly obliged and took her along to see it tonight.

I can't ever recall going to see the same flick twice in the cinema but I have to say I enjoyed it just as much the second time around.
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Oh my, today was like going back in time to the early 90's. Awful, awful performance. Another false dawn before another world cup?
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                      I thought ROG was very poor with his use of possession in the first twenty minutes of the game when we were on top. Alot of fairly aimless kicks he just grubbered through into touch in the french 22. The problem with ROG game is as a defender you know he will always pass it so as a defender you can drift off him and can be included as a extra man against D'arcy and BOD. Sexton has the ability to break through the line and thus can also help create the space out wide. I'd love to see him start for the rest of the 6 nations.
                      Today O'Gara was the least of our worries.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

What was Jerry Flannery up to?
                        Jerry Flannery is a pure and utter gutter snipe. Real dregs of society. Now, I do love him as a player - because he is on teams I root for. But he is a right cunt in general, and he was trying to do the opposition player for reasons that are beyond me. What he did has no place in the game of rugby and if there is any justice he will be suspended until at least the end of the season.

Oh and, before a chorus comes in saying 'how can you know what he's like from watching him play rugby'; I have a work related experience directly involving Mr. Flannery that I won't share here that helps lead me to the above conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          New HBO show starting tomorrow night looks interesting. Its getting mixed reviews so far with many people saying its kinda like Entourage "the early years" before Vince got famous.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                          Just watched the first episode, nothing ground-breaking, but i loved it. Really like the lead character. Thought it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            Oh my, today was like going back in time to the early 90's. Awful, awful performance. Another false dawn before another world cup?
                            Only if we let it be. To be honest this lose should be a blessing for us. It highlights that outside of a starting 15 the lack of experienced players is non-existent. Healy and Earls both showed there inexperience, especially Earls. I do feel bad for him as he was played out of position but even simple things like dropping the restart from his mark was a huge error. Asking Earls to play his 5th cap for Ireland and 1st ever 6nations match in a position he rarely plays away to France was very poor decision from Kidney. It's now time Kidney started ringing in the changes for the game against Scotland and Wales.

I agree he had a solid game, and his tackling was very good(barring one poor miss) but I'd still like to see Sexton start for the remainder of the 6 nations. I just can't see what ROG offers that Sexton doesn't but I think Sexton offers more then ROG.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              sick, 5/19 now. I only recognise 1 of the players left in the game. glglgl.
                              how the cash league go?

Comment

Smokin cigs like they're the new crack, sweaty palms, head rushin...fuck me, I love this game
                                It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                  Smokin cigs like they're the new crack, sweaty palms, head rushin...fuck me, I love this game
                                  gogogogogo

That hand with K99 flop, I'd be interested in what you had, obv don't post till after..

Comment

Keep it going 72, glgl.
                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                      Haha i won't even bite. Im the one who has owned him. He's contradicted himself so many times im litterally loling out very loud.
                                      This tilts me so much. It basically translates as laughing out loud out very loud

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        This tilts me so much. It basically translates as laughing out loud out very loud
                                        actually it translates to laughing out louding out very loud.

nice score gimmeabreak, how much you get ?

Comment

sick, 5/19 now. I only recognise 1 of the players left in the game. glglgl.
                                          Tuning in for a rail, 10 left. GL 72, keep er lit..

Comment

wp 72. Is the pay out structure standard for most donkaments?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Just watched the first episode, nothing ground-breaking, but i loved it. Really like the lead character. Thought it was awesome.
                                              Nice one looking forward to watching it, from seeing the trailer and all I have read I am pretty sure I will love it.

Look like some late night viewing, American Graffiti starting in a few minutes on UTV and never seen it. What is it about a film being on TV that makes you so much more inclined to watch it.

Opr

Comment

If anybody is bored and wants something to watch, the NBA all star slam dunk and three point shootout games are coming up. Slam dunk usually is a bit of fun.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Cheers lads. Was a great mtt, ran good in the spots I was AI bar the KO(obv) and enjoyed it. Close to the big un again but sure a nice return...onwards to tomorrow's event and the ipoker mil

That hand with K99 flop, I'd be interested in what you had, obv don't post till after..
                                                  Cant remember atm but will have a look though tracker...if ya could give me an approx time of it would make it handier and whether or not I won it.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                  Is the pay out structure standard for most donkaments?
                                                  Pretty much the standard structure for le donkaments alright.
                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Personally I thought both our halfbacks were a big problem. I do understand though that we don't have any better options at scrum half and O'Leary and O'Gara know each other very well. Having said that I still think Johnny Sexton has to be given his chance, I thought we were better when he came on today although the game as a contest was over at that stage so its hard to gauge.

Jerry Flannery is a pure and utter gutter snipe. Real dregs of society. Now, I do love him as a player - because he is on teams I root for. But he is a right cunt in general, and he was trying to do the opposition player for reasons that are beyond me. What he did has no place in the game of rugby and if there is any justice he will be suspended until at least the end of the season.

Oh and, before a chorus comes in saying 'how can you know what he's like from watching him play rugby'; I have a work related experience directly involving Mr. Flannery that I won't share here that helps lead me to the above conclusion.
                                                    Well I don't know him at all, but I do agree that what he did today was disgraceful and he deserves to be punished for it. Not that it mattered in the end but his actions should have left us with thirteen men on the field and in deep trouble and we were still well in the game at that stage.
                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Cheers lads. Was a great mtt, ran good in the spots I was AI bar the KO(obv) and enjoyed it. Close to the big un again but sure a nice return...onwards to tomorrow's event and the ipoker mil

Cant remember atm but will have a look though tracker...if ya could give me an approx time of it would make it handier and whether or not I won it.

Pretty much the standard structure for le donkaments alright.
                                                      You fired a Cbet, he called, you both checked the turn, yu bet 33k into a 110k pot on river, and took it down.

It was 1:20 / 1:25?

Comment

Wonder if anyone can help me.

I introduced the ma to "Take Me Out" tonight, and she was in stitches laughing. She's mad for the rte player and all that jazz, but wouldn't be rapidsharing or torrenting ever. (not very IT minded).

Anywhere I can stream these online? PM if necessary..

thanks BBV

Comment

BRAG

SPOILER
                                                          I got me a lucky river!!

Tired drunk play rocks

SPOILER

PokerStars Game #39715737626: Omaha Pot Limit ($5/$10 USD) - 2010/02/13 21:35:37 ET
                                                          Table 'Phaetusa IV' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
                                                          Seat 1: elektriknoiz ($273 in chips)
                                                          Seat 4: michaeld18 ($1544 in chips)
                                                          Seat 5: FlotsamFiend ($1000 in chips)
                                                          Seat 6: 502P ($478 in chips)
                                                          502P: posts small blind $5
                                                          elektriknoiz: posts big blind $10
                                                          mr.jonny89: sits out
                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                          Dealt to michaeld18 [6c 8h Qs Ts]
                                                          michaeld18: raises $25 to $35
                                                          FlotsamFiend: calls $35
                                                          502P: folds
                                                          elektriknoiz: folds
                                                          *** FLOP *** [7s 6s 5h]
                                                          michaeld18: bets $70
                                                          FlotsamFiend: raises $170 to $240
                                                          michaeld18: raises $563 to $803
                                                          FlotsamFiend: raises $162 to $965 and is all-in
                                                          michaeld18: calls $162
                                                          *** TURN *** [7s 6s 5h] [Jc]
                                                          *** RIVER *** [7s 6s 5h Jc] [4c]
                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                          michaeld18: shows [6c 8h Qs Ts] (a straight, Four to Eight)

SPOILER

ran horrid(whilst drunk) on 1/2 with -650 and ev on +210 buying in for 100 a pop so I thought a night cap buyin of whatever was over the x000 in account would be a laugh(whilst drunk), it was indeed
                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 14-02-10, 02:48.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This is amazing
                                                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM[/ame]

And on a different note what a class horse/race this was. He is trapped out wide and in last place at the first bend, whilst i was impressed with most of STS runs this is just like a scene out of Seabiscuit
                                                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haI7VOcFqo4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haI7VOcFqo4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                              cool runnings starting now on bbc3
                                                              I always think of Michael Owen when I see or hear about that film as he once claimed it was the only film he had ever seen. I can't find where he said it but more recently he has seen a couple more as evidenced by his blog from 2006:

Films
                                                              I must confess I'm not much of a movies man. At home, I grab the telly control and put on the football, the horse racing or the sports news. Otherwise, it's only ever cartoons for my little daughter Gemma.

I don’t tend to watch films and I reckon I have only been to the cinema about three times in my entire life. I haven’t been for ages and ages - apart from going to the Premiere of "Goal!" because of Newcastle United. I've seen "Real Madrid, the Movie" too for the same reason. But if I had to name a Top Five, it would be virtually impossible; in fact, I would struggle to name five films I have ever seen!

"Jurassic Park", I've seen. My dad told me I had to watch "Sea Biscuit" once so I watched it at home, fell asleep and woke up with the music from the closing credits playing. I saw "Cool Runnings" when I was about ten, my mate Jamie Carragher loves "Jerry Maguire" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", but I haven’t seen either. So, I reckon my top five would have to be "Rocky." "Rocky I", " Rocky II", "Rocky III", "Rocky IV" and " Rocky V". Ha ha! That's my top five!

11:00 AM | Permalink | Blog it

Comment

You fired a Cbet, he called, you both checked the turn, yu bet 33k into a 110k pot on river, and took it down.

It was 1:20 / 1:25?
                                                                Ah I remember it now alright. I hit a fecked up card on the turn...

Pot-Limit Omaha Tournament, 5000/10000 Blinds (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t230065)
                                                                Hero (UTG) (t228383)
                                                                Button (t664634)
                                                                SB (t220334)

Hero's M: 15.23

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 10, Q, Q, 7
                                                                Hero bets t24350, 2 folds, BB calls t14350

Flop: (t53700) K, 9, 9 (2 players)
                                                                BB checks, Hero bets t28525, BB calls t28525

Turn: (t110750) J (2 players)
                                                                BB checks, Hero checks

River: (t110750) 6 (2 players)
                                                                BB checks, Hero bets t33350, 1 fold

Total pot: t110750

I was a in a bit of a quandary on river to value bet or not on that board vs that villain. It's pretty thin and was more afraid he'd pick up on that and CR leaving me with a wreck the head decision. We had history as I was raising his BB a lot and we would generally play a flop. He's def good enough to pick up on my bet being a thin value'ishy but he's also good enough to realize it would make no sense yadayada and there starts some paradoxical bs. TBH idk if I was bet-folding or bet calling as felt it was pretty close but I reckon I woulda bet-called. Now I look back at it, I like my bet size a lot as it can be many things but is rarely a bluff(although bluffing small like that is da shit) and my line makes sense to be a moster or nout up to that.
                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                  If anybody is bored and wants something to watch, the NBA all star slam dunk and three point shootout games are coming up. Slam dunk usually is a bit of fun.

http://atdhe.net/13276/watch-horse
                                                                  nice one for link, great laugh!

they have allllll failed on their first dunk attempt, love it!
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    Prop Bet

Workmate challenged me to do a 1k ocean swim on sunday morning. I recon i'll be under 22mins, he reckons I won't. I have no training time as it starts in 40 hours.

Results sunday evening............
                                                                    Hmm, Stewards inquiry.

The course length ended up being over 1km on the day. The judges said it was closer to 1.5km, but to keep it simple, I'll call it 1.25km

My time was 25mins, so i think I won the bet, 22mins was the target for 1km
                                                                    We'll have to see.

Also, it was the hardest thing I've had to do in years

Comment

Played the £50 freezeout in Dusk Til Dawn tonight. Load of Irish were there including Hyzepher who now moderates the other place. Great tournament, great venue, went out in 80th JJ < QQ. Played for 5 hours for £56, can't say better than that.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by dougee19 View Post
                                                                        nice one for link, great laugh!

they have allllll failed on their first dunk attempt, love it!
                                                                        Nate Robinson didn't fail on his first one and I think he has won it.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                          This is amazing

And on a different note what a class horse/race this was. He is trapped out wide and in last place at the first bend, whilst i was impressed with most of STS runs this is just like a scene out of Seabiscuit
                                                                          Cheers Fran really enjoyed them
                                                                          "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                            Played the £50 freezeout in Dusk Til Dawn tonight. Load of Irish were there including Hyzepher who now moderates the other place. Great tournament, great venue, went out in 80th JJ < QQ. Played for 5 hours for £56, can't say better than that.
                                                                            Was it your first visit to DTD? its a super impressive cardroom
                                                                            "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                              Hmm, Stewards inquiry.

The course length ended up being over 1km on the day. The judges said it was closer to 1.5km, but to keep it simple, I'll call it 1.25km

My time was 25mins, so i think I won the bet, 22mins was the target for 1km
                                                                              We'll have to see.

Also, it was the hardest thing I've had to do in years
                                                                              You deserve to get paid imo
                                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

So I just drunkenly bet I could drink 1 US gallon of milk in an hour next friday.
                                                                                That's like 3.8 litres. I'm allowed eat during the hour, take whatever drugs I want and I only have to hold down the gallon for 1 minute when I'm finished.

I've been looking it up on the web and it seems like I'm pretty screwed.
                                                                                Surely the BBV in its infinite wisdom can help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                                                                  no, you're screwed alright
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    no, you're screwed alright
                                                                                    Up early making the fry up ?
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

How many lengths of a swimming pool would that translate to mellor?
                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Maybe you could start trying to stretch your stomach out with 4 litres of water at a time?
                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Shadowless, don't even try it. I'd rather swim 1k backstroke.

A few of us out to dinner last night and one of em was a conspiracy theorist. I haven't had so much fun in years. I put forward a whacky one of my own and she believed it LOL. Did you
                                                                                          know that the winners of the next 10 worlds cup have been agreed in advance and France are
                                                                                          to win the next one, this is why the handball was allowed. NO WAY

the toffs are the biggest nutjobs in this country imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            Shadowless, don't even try it. I'd rather swim 1k backstroke.

A few of us out to dinner last night and one of em was a conspiracy theorist. I haven't had so much fun in years. I put forward a whacky one of my own and she believed it LOL. Did you
                                                                                            know that the winners of the next 10 worlds cup have been agreed in advance and France are
                                                                                            to win the next one, this is why the handball was allowed. NO WAY

the toffs are the biggest nutjobs in this country imo.
                                                                                            My uncles one of these nut jobs. Gave some ridiculous reason about why he's not getting the flu vaccine.

I wouldnt mind the whole whackjobbedness but the worst thing about it all is how he speaks from a higher level. How all those that dont believe are sheep and not privy to the information he possesses.

Comment

So I just drunkenly bet I could drink 1 US gallon of milk in an hour next friday.
                                                                                              That's like 3.8 litres. I'm allowed eat during the hour, take whatever drugs I want and I only have to hold down the gallon for 1 minute when I'm finished.

My usual advice before such things would be to line the stomach with a pint of milk...you're definitely screwed.

Comment

I suppose I should have expected calls for Sexton off the back of yesterday's performance. Anything short of a win with an exceptional O'Gara performance was going to produce the same. Seriously, the outhalf thing is a side issue. People need to accept that the pair of them will be sharing game time between now and the next world cup. Both have strengths and weaknesses and both play the position well enough for the team around them to win the big games. Sexton will be the full time starter when O'Gara retires. Until then, ye have to get used to the current situation. O'Gara had a decent enough game actually, and Sexton did as well as could be expected during garbage time when the game was over.

The focus today will be on little details like the above, about the Healy yellow card, poor individual handling errors, missed tackles, etc, etc. People will attempt to paint a narrative that Ireland were well in the game, had a key incident go against them, and compounded their problems through notable errors. There will be talk about how the team tried hard and the French are very good.

Such rubbish.

Yes, there were silly mistakes made yesterday. Yes, we had periods of pressure around their line where we couldn't execute well enough to get crucial scores. But those things were not the problems. They were the symptoms of the real problems that hummed away loudly from start to finish during yesterday's game. On a very simple level, we were stuffed. We consistently failed to break the gain line (either in close with crash ball or when swinging it wide), crumbling in the face of the French defense (fair play to them for changing from the blitz and executing the secondary strategy so well). There were numerous occasions where we went through successive phases going backwards. For most of the game, our back line were incredibly stagnant and when we attempted to toss it out wide it looked really flat and unimaginative. And then, the one or two times we had a chance on their line, their close defense won the battle of strength and will against our forwards.

When we didn't have the ball, we were sliced and diced countless times. The French punched huge holes in our defensive line almost at will, and squandered simple chances to approach a record points haul. Our lineout was obviously brilliant, but we achieved little from that platform because the broad sweep of the game was so disastrously one sided. The scrum wasn't a fair fight from start to finish.

And also:

- our try should not have been awarded as the releasing pass was forward;
                                                                                                - we should have been down to 14 men after the Flannery incident;

I know the French lived offside a lot, and Barnes seemed to be "got" by the comments in the lead up to the game. But we benefited from his poor officiating in key ways. I would also accept that the Irish players tried very hard, produced some good individual plays around the pitch, and deserve credit for their attempts to play rugby right to the final whistle. But I am left to ultimately conclude that the final score flattered us, not them.

What worries me about this whole thing is that I was fooled by the noises from the Irish camp in the lead up to this game. The team seemed confident and were saying all the right things. There was an acceptance that this would be France's big emotional performance in a fixture that has brought much pain for Irish rugby down through the years. I really bought into the idea that Heineken cup successes would combine with the national team's 2009 to bring us to a place we have never been: a place where we can go into the big game when the chips are down and get the result. This disparity between how good we looked in the weigh in and how bad we performed in the ring is 2007 all over again. And that infuriates me.

Last year the French were in a huge experimentation stage. Infact, when you think about the context behind all of last season's games you look at our opponents and realize that they had more to come for a variety of reasons. Yesterday's performance is a terrible indicator that we will be overtaken yet again as the money matches of the next world cup approach. True progress is winning the massive games with silverware on the line consistently. And winning them when they aren't being played in Dublin.

Kidney is doing a lot better than O'Sullivan in terms of building a squad. We are not as moored to a starting 15 as we were in 2006. Nonetheless, Paris has proved that much more needs to be done to this end. All is not lost, there is still plenty of time to try more players, spread more game time around and try and develop some more offensive options. What is vital now is an acceptance that the rest of the championship is irrelevant from a competitive perspective. We should not want to grind out another triple crown if the price is the sacrifice of any world cup potential.

These are great times for Irish rugby, and they won't last indefinitely. There is a real danger that they will slip by without us wringing all there is to be wrung from them.
                                                                                                Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 14-02-10, 12:24.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  Up early making the fry up ?
                                                                                                  yes + kid duty

Comment

I wonder if Ireland's jaded performance, where ultimately we were out-muscled in every collision area, could be attributable in any way to our massive representation on the Lions tour?

I would imagine rugby players are conditioned so that their body can maintain its top level of performance for a regular season, but that this could be upset by the extra demands of a Lions tour. France have won the last 3 championships that followed Lions tours.

I should say this is more a guess on my part that an assumption as I know very little about physical conditioning, training etc. I'm also not for a minute saying if this wasn't a season after a Lions tour that we would have won yesterday, I'm just wondering whether it might have been one of the many factors in our defeat.

Comment

Great post

What is vital now is an acceptance that the rest of the championship is irrelevant from a competitive perspective. We should not want to grind out another triple crown if the price is the sacrifice of any world cup potential.
                                                                                                      +1

9 worries me alot more than 10. Speed, creativity and a decent box kicker is probably asking for too much but i'm asking.

Comment

feck's sake Lloyd, I wasted a fiver getting the papers when I could have just read that for free!

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                          I wonder if Ireland's jaded performance, where ultimately we were out-muscled in every collision area, could be attributable in any way to our massive representation on the Lions tour?

I would imagine rugby players are conditioned so that their body can maintain its top level of performance for a regular season, but that this could be upset by the extra demands of a Lions tour. France have won the last 3 championships that followed Lions tours.

I should say this is more a guess on my part that an assumption as I know very little about physical conditioning, training etc. I'm also not for a minute saying if this wasn't a season after a Lions tour that we would have won yesterday, I'm just wondering whether it might have been one of the many factors in our defeat.
                                                                                                          Irish internationals play less than the French, English and Welsh.

Comment

ok if it was me and it was beer i would definetly do it

hang on i have just got the calculator out thats only 6.688 pints

i just gotta say that this should be easily doable if you don't think you are up to it give me a shout and i will double for you

what is the prize?

Comment

lol, no prizes for guessing who showed you that. i love that clip.
                                                                                                              Lol yeah sure what else would you be doing in between punting in Manchester

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Managed to get the gf the same Valentines card as last year. DOH!

Comment

Am I the only one who watches the winter olympics purely hoping for a few spectacular falls?

One of the Japanese female competitors was called Miki Ito which did get a juvenile LOL.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                      Am I the only one who watches the winter olympics purely hoping for a few spectacular falls?

One of the Japanese female competitors was called Miki Ito which did get a juvenile LOL.
                                                                                                                      Nope
                                                                                                                      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

ugh i'm thinkin ur not in ireland for this - so any chance someone with video could record this attempt - maybe kev is over there with you?

how much was the bet for?

Comment

Your not completely screwed, I've seen Iron stomach competitions where people drank 4 litres in shorter time although the vast majority didn't last or puked quite violantly.

My advice would be to try drink half of it at the start say at 12.00, then make something light to eat- maybe scrambled eggs where you could use some of the milk too, 12.15pm. Take a break to let it settle and then split the remaining milk into half and try neck it at 12.35 and 12.55. Stay clear of drugs and God speed.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X