This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooney out for tomorrows game

Wayne Rooney will be a shock absentee from Manchester United's clash with Fulham after being struck down by stomach bug. He has been told to stay away from the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
      Can someone pm me the link for getting around the block on the BBC iPlayer please, or post here if its allowed.
      Cheers

On the beer thing, if it can be drank at room temp, its good !!

edit....3 stars !!!!
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Que Drogba price Hike

Comment

Tonight, i'm in the mood for a little blipity blipity mellow hiphopity with my main man Eminen and a little Warren G.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGjSWlG3VvQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xvoKHPv0g[/ame]
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Hey Danny you should check out eminem's new album its actually very good.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Nope don't smoke, I thought she had it in an ashtray?
              Lol. It's not even included in this excellent composite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMfzasLbu8[/ame]
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                Can someone pm me the link for getting around the block on the BBC iPlayer please, or post here if its allowed.
                Cheers

Comment

Just downloaded and deposited on PartyPoker for the first time. Thought there would be way more tournies and gurantees.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5IOou6qN1o[/ame]
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Got shit on pretty hard.

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $214.65
                      CO: $103.65
                      BTN: $82.60
                      SB: $100
                      Hero (BB): $161.60

Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                      UTG raises to $4, CO folds, BTN calls $4, SB folds, Hero raises to $15, UTG calls $11, BTN calls $11

Flop: ($45.50) 6 6 Q (3 Players)
                      Hero bets $22, UTG raises to $199.65 and is All-In, BTN folds, Hero calls $124.60 and is All-In

Turn: ($338.70) 4 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($338.70) 9 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $338.70 Pot
                      UTG showed 6 6 and WON $389.75 (+$228.15 NET)
                      Hero showed A A and LOST (-$160.60 NET)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...1&postcount=99

On the beer thing, if it can be drank at room temp, its good !!

edit....3 stars !!!!
                        Nice 1,000th post.Agreed on the room temp bit,the true flavour test.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Over 4 months clean and got an inkling to have a game tonight...lets see how this goes !
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Over 4 months clean and got an inkling to have a game tonight...lets see how this goes !
                            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOo

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOo

I may be roaring this in a while...
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

I may be roaring this in a while...
                                cash or tournie

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I forgot how boring tournies can be at the early stages.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                    cash or tournie
                                    Never a cash player, all tournament poker, any discipline, crap at them all...lol

edit: always get very bored about 2 hours in, build a nice stack and wish i could just hand it over to someone and play it so usually just donk it away, if there was a prize for stack building in the first 2-3 hours, i would be a winner...lol
                                    Last edited by oleras; 21-08-10, 23:29.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                      Got shit on pretty hard.

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
                                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $214.65
                                      CO: $103.65
                                      BTN: $82.60
                                      SB: $100
                                      Hero (BB): $161.60

Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                                      UTG raises to $4, CO folds, BTN calls $4, SB folds, Hero raises to $15, UTG calls $11, BTN calls $11

Flop: ($45.50) 6 6 Q (3 Players)
                                      Hero bets $22, UTG raises to $199.65 and is All-In, BTN folds, Hero calls $124.60 and is All-In

Turn: ($338.70) 4 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($338.70) 9 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $338.70 Pot
                                      UTG showed 6 6 and WON $389.75 (+$228.15 NET)
                                      Hero showed A A and LOST (-$160.60 NET)
                                      wtf was he raising the flop for

Comment

Never a cash player, all tournament poker, any discipline, crap at them all...lol

edit: always get very bored about 2 hours in, build a nice stack and wish i could just hand it over to someone and play it so usually just donk it away, if there was a prize for stack building in the first 2-3 hours, i would be a winner...lol
                                        Small stakes PLO are crazy fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                          Small stakes PLO are crazy fun.
                                          been there, may as well throw it in a drain...lol
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

been there, may as well throw it in a drain...lol
                                            You'll find me at the other end of that drain with a bucket

Comment

i would like to be able to build a stack early
                                              allways seem to reach the bubble with about 12bbs

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                wtf was he raising the flop for
                                                He went for the 1 2 teddy and I obliged.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                                  i would like to be able to build a stack early
                                                  allways seem to reach the bubble with about 12bbs
                                                  From a complete idiot, ABC poker ! Let the other idiots build it for you.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm having some trouble streaming videos from my laptop (Win 7, WMP 12) to my PS3. Anyone got a 'Dummies Guide' to doing it?

edit: This is doing my head in. I ran the program 'PS3 Media Server' but it couldn't find the PS3 Thing is the other computer is connected so it has something to do with this laptop.

On the plus side I did get the printer to work over the network
                                                    Last edited by NewApproach; 22-08-10, 00:39.

Comment

This is why i quit...

PokerStars Game #48485254177: Tournament #326010756, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (125/250) - 2010/08/21 19:54:42 ET
                                                      Table '326010756 58' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                      Seat 1: Batulok (3175 in chips)
                                                      Seat 2: jimino333 (15026 in chips)
                                                      Seat 3: LuvMyLinda (18555 in chips)
                                                      Seat 4: oleras (21750 in chips)
                                                      Seat 5: GabellaD (40892 in chips) is sitting out
                                                      Seat 6: Aaralynn (10162 in chips)
                                                      Seat 7: Ibson Kegle (12350 in chips)
                                                      Seat 8: leroy1304 (11457 in chips)
                                                      Seat 9: bartman 1972 (4881 in chips)
                                                      Batulok: posts the ante 25
                                                      jimino333: posts the ante 25
                                                      LuvMyLinda: posts the ante 25
                                                      oleras: posts the ante 25
                                                      GabellaD: posts the ante 25
                                                      Aaralynn: posts the ante 25
                                                      Ibson Kegle: posts the ante 25
                                                      leroy1304: posts the ante 25
                                                      bartman 1972: posts the ante 25
                                                      oleras: posts small blind 125
                                                      GabellaD: posts big blind 250
                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                      Dealt to oleras [7d 6s]
                                                      Aaralynn: folds
                                                      Ibson Kegle: folds
                                                      leroy1304: calls 250
                                                      bartman 1972: folds
                                                      Batulok: folds
                                                      jimino333: folds
                                                      LuvMyLinda: folds
                                                      oleras: calls 125
                                                      GabellaD: folds
                                                      *** FLOP *** [Th 7c 7h]
                                                      oleras: checks
                                                      leroy1304: checks
                                                      *** TURN *** [Th 7c 7h] [As]
                                                      oleras: bets 1000
                                                      leroy1304: calls 1000
                                                      *** RIVER *** [Th 7c 7h As] [Kc]
                                                      oleras: bets 1750
                                                      leroy1304: raises 4250 to 6000
                                                      oleras: raises 4250 to 10250
                                                      leroy1304: calls 4182 and is all-in
                                                      Uncalled bet (68) returned to oleras
                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                      oleras: shows [7d 6s] (three of a kind, Sevens)
                                                      leroy1304: shows [7s Tc] (a full house, Sevens full of Tens)
                                                      leroy1304 collected 23339 from pot

How in the name of god can you put him on that ? ?
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

^^^ did GabellaD just fold his BB?

Comment

He was sitting out.

Hard luck oleras, hate to say it but it happens.

Comment

sitting out
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

4/25 in the 17.5k rebuy on ipoker
                                                              You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                He was sitting out.

Hard luck oleras, hate to say it but it happens.
                                                                If i focus for a while, i will get it back...hard though, just want to lob it in now....
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

oleras you are pretty much never good when you shove the river and get called.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                    oleras you are pretty much never good when you shove the river and get called.
                                                                    True, but not much you can do when you have shoved
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Out...

PokerStars Game #48486749438: Tournament #326010756, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2010/08/21 20:35:16 ET
                                                                      Table '326010756 116' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                      Seat 1: Sockeye Itch (9658 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 2: PORTOS252 (16350 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 3: oleras (9212 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 4: huracanech (1050 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 5: johncasso (34400 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 6: Automagical (20490 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 7: tbeatus (28191 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 8: bullsontop (16229 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 9: jousin (6560 in chips)
                                                                      Sockeye Itch: posts the ante 50
                                                                      PORTOS252: posts the ante 50
                                                                      oleras: posts the ante 50
                                                                      huracanech: posts the ante 50
                                                                      johncasso: posts the ante 50
                                                                      Automagical: posts the ante 50
                                                                      tbeatus: posts the ante 50
                                                                      bullsontop: posts the ante 50
                                                                      jousin: posts the ante 50
                                                                      tbeatus: posts small blind 200
                                                                      bullsontop: posts big blind 400
                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                      Dealt to oleras [Kc Kh]
                                                                      jousin: raises 800 to 1200
                                                                      Sockeye Itch: folds
                                                                      PORTOS252: folds
                                                                      oleras: raises 7962 to 9162 and is all-in
                                                                      huracanech: calls 1000 and is all-in
                                                                      johncasso: folds
                                                                      Automagical: folds
                                                                      tbeatus: folds
                                                                      bullsontop: folds
                                                                      bullsontop is sitting out
                                                                      jousin: calls 5310 and is all-in
                                                                      Uncalled bet (2652) returned to oleras
                                                                      *** FLOP *** [Qs 4s Th]
                                                                      *** TURN *** [Qs 4s Th] [2c]
                                                                      *** RIVER *** [Qs 4s Th 2c] [9h]
                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                      jousin: shows [Kd Jd] (a straight, Nine to King)
                                                                      oleras: shows [Kc Kh] (a pair of Kings)
                                                                      jousin collected 11020 from side pot
                                                                      huracanech: shows [Ad 2d] (a pair of Deuces)
                                                                      jousin collected 4050 from main pot
                                                                      huracanech finished the tournament in 975th place
                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                      Total pot 15070 Main pot 4050. Side pot 11020. | Rake 0
                                                                      Board [Qs 4s Th 2c 9h]
                                                                      Seat 1: Sockeye Itch folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 2: PORTOS252 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 3: oleras showed [Kc Kh] and lost with a pair of Kings
                                                                      Seat 4: huracanech showed [Ad 2d] and lost with a pair of Deuces
                                                                      Seat 5: johncasso folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 6: Automagical (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 7: tbeatus (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                      Seat 8: bullsontop (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                      Seat 9: jousin showed [Kd Jd] and won (15070) with a straight, Nine to King

Who is that calling ? retire you say, because of these idiots...hmmmm, you make sense !!!!
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by reaps View Post
                                                                        4/25 in the 17.5k rebuy on ipoker :d
                                                                        gogogogogogogogogo
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just finished up Season 1 of Mad Men, it was pretty good really got into it a little more, pretty much like all the characters except Betsy Draper im just not liking her at all, i for some reason thought that your woman with the massive tits Joan Holloway with the exposure she has received away from the show and the stuff i have read i thought she had a bigger part to play in it maybe in the other seasons thou.

It is pretty slick but as some of the rest have said its not in my top 10 etc etc.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Sick flop against the 7's reap.
                                                                            GL on course for a sweet score!

Comment

How do I have remote controls that I have no idea what they are for? I don't even buy much stuff.

They give you a remote control for everything nowadays, I bought an electric radiator a few years ago and it came with a remote control.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                How do I have remote controls that I have no idea what they are for? I don't even buy much stuff.

They give you a remote control for everything nowadays, I bought an electric radiator a few years ago and it came with a remote control.
                                                                                Soon the remote will have a remote so that you dont have to get up to get remote.Then that remote will need a remote.Remote comtrols are taking over,imo imo.

Comment

6/9 - blinds huge. Need double up
                                                                                  You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    Soon the remote will have a remote so that you dont have to get up to get remote.Then that remote will need a remote.Remote comtrols are taking over,imo imo.
                                                                                    I wish we had a remote for you.

Comment

I wish we had a remote for you.
                                                                                      yea,then you could turn the sound way up

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQySJ-_c6Y&feature=related[/ame]

Coogan at his best imo

Comment

yea,then you could turn the sound way up
                                                                                          To 10 please.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiPy99yTCo[/ame]
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

sdljvsdhjlvdjlhv\hjlc\jl;hchjlxchjlchjlxnjlhxchjl

?/??? why why why????????????????hpifshipggasrjlhbsdfbjl;s\fbjl; dv\bjl

Comment

Listen and learn Lottie.

Comment

Was Coogan's run any good? Have only ever heard of the name and never put it together as to what it was.

Comment

sdljvsdhjlvdjlhv\hjlc\jl;hchjlxchjlchjlxnjlhxchjl

?/??? why why why????????????????hpifshipggasrjlhbsdfbjl;s\fbjl; dv\bjl
                                                                                                  I cant take poker anymore.I'm cracking up

Comment

I have 9 lives. KJ vs AA - straight on board for split

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                      I've been given a inside tip that the number 17 will be drawn in the main draw tonight. Do with this what you want. I won't go too deep into the science behind it but it's something to do with the heating being broken in lottery HQ which causes the expansion of the balls by a tiny%. But here's the crazy bit, under these conditions, rare as they are the circular motion of the balls in the machine float around a little lower than normal and whatever way the sweemingly random collisions happen the number 17 always comes out without fail!
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                      Ping the 17 in the main draw baby!
                                                                                                      Even a blind squirrel catches the nuts sometimes.

Comment

Why not indulge myself.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeVAo-3SNg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sHWd3mqi0M[/ame]

Brother does not like it when i play this for him...lol ^^

and this was on my mind today, great album.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DHYo69JVm4[/ame]
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I love those times when you go for a pint after training and you come home 2 days later. Some session!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                                            I have 9 lives. KJ vs AA - straight on board for split
                                                                                                            finished 2nd for $2.7k. Got crushed heads up. Not a bad nights work

Rode my luck at times to say the least - see above

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                                              finished 2nd for $2.7k. Got crushed heads up. Not a bad nights work

Rode my luck at times to say the least - see above
                                                                                                              WP sir, great final table performance!

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                Wow, I was actually going to post a clip of Gareth Cheesmans 'You are a Tiger, Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' speech if Oleras had ran deep in his tourney.

Comment

Was Coogan's run any good? Have only ever heard of the name and never put it together as to what it was.
                                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEv3q-ViieQ[/ame]

Yeah, it's genius stuff. Haven't seen it in years but Death of a Salesman was my favourite episode.

Comment

2/3 in one of them 180 mans on stars

edit - gone in 3rd Blind v Blind QQ > AA aipf
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Bubbleking; 22-08-10, 01:44.

Comment

Hit and miss.

Dearth of a Salesman (Gareth Cheesman) is quite simply brilliant, majesticly funny.
                                                                                                                      The Paul and Pauline Calf episode is passable.
                                                                                                                      Theres one ep about pub quizzes thats macabrely entertaining.

The other 3 eps were fairly poor.

Comment

Just caught this guy on BBC and enjoyed listening to him ramble. Anyone read any of his books ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyZY9sKv2w[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amK0zFskAk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zARceZS50ps[/ame]

Opr

Comment

23rd of 144 left in a sat into a $215 buyin game on stars with 120 tickets up for grabs.

Safe enough to switch off and head to bed? (blinds 800/1600 and i've 22k)

Edit : Now 33rd of 137 safe enough for bed methinks, meh
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 22-08-10, 02:29.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X