This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
    Im a solid loser at backing horses usually just pick a favourite. I wouldnt bet much so been a loser at it is acceptable i guess.

Im going to experiment today and lay every horse id pick to win should be fun.
    Originally posted by whyno View Post
    Thats my theory as well. If you picked one horse out every day you fancie to win and just laid it, its gotta be garunteed profit imo.
    i think the 2 of ye are gonna make it big someday, positive thinking(insert personal thumbs up here)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
      , have a great meal in pf changs in PH,
      Love that place, double fried noodles ftw

Comment

‎.. A female cop pulls over a drunk driver and she says anything u say can and will be held against you The man replies TITTIES

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
          Seriously?

He didn't have the bottle to make any big decisions. Van Bommel, De Jong and Puyol all had very easy red cards against them
          I think he was reluctant to send a player off that early in the world cup final, and thought he could control the game with yellows and warnings. I agree De Jong should have been sent off, but we see tackles like Van Bommel's early in games all the time that only get yellows.

Sending off Puyol would have been harsh. Yes, he tried and failed to take the dutch player down. I do have to give credit to Robben for not falling over, but once he got through with the keeper it was a good advantage played by the ref. Allowing Robben to play on and then sending off Puyol would have been awful.

De Jong's reaction immediately after the tackle saved him from being sent off, I think. He was extremely apologetic.
          Spain should have had two penaltys
          No they shouldn't.

Holland had a blatant free kick in the build up to the goal,
          If you mean Elia kicking the ball one way and then running into the Spanish player in the other direction, then no, no they shouldn't.

the most inexplicable goal kick decision I've ever seen etc.
          This one was just human error and there's a linesman to blame in that too. It can easily happen that a ref is watching the players and not the ball when it comes off the defender, and it was easy enough to miss the keeper's faint touch.

If you aren't up to reffing a big occasion don't ref one especially this world cup final which was always going to have some big decisions needed given the nature of both Spain and Holland's play. He was letting far too much go and even the English media are criticising him which says it all.
          I read the Daily Mirror this morning and there was reporting on criticism of Webb from the Dutch media, but nothing directly from them that I saw.

Edit: Here - http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle523063.html
          Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 12-07-10, 12:19.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            7 days without broadband at home.
            Eircom/Vodafone between them are a shower of incompetent bastards.
            I ring support every day and I try to maintain a semblance of politeness on the phone coz I know the people on the helpdesk aren't at fault. But everytime I ring I get a slightly different story about whats going on. Fckers.
            You have my sympathies, I had the same shit earlier this month.
            If it is a line fault as it probably is if you have been waiting this long, the best hope you have is to try to get in touch with the technicians on the ground who might be actually able to do something.
            Other than that you have an entire organisation of incompetent fools whose only role in life is to try to get you off the phone so they can start trying to get rid of the next unfortunate fckr who has been hanging on the line for 20 minutes.
            Have you got a complaint in progress? if not you need to asap. Get a reference number and copy consumerline@Comreg.ie on everything and if you have a complaint reference number you could try copying this utter creep who claims to be 'head of customer care' tmryan@eircom.ie
            Fckn national disgrace that we sold off our telecoms infrastructure to this shower of el busto cnuts.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Think Pool might just be getting at least one more season from Torres

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...l-see-all-year.

Opr

Comment

Iv just heard that after the final whistle in yesterdays Leinster final - Sean Boylan a true gent and legend of the game was struck by a Louth supporter. Aside from the fact that the man is currently very ill Iv never been so angry/sickened in my life

Comment

Going to Amsterdam for the first time in a few weeks for a weekend. I scrolled back a few pages and read the tips given to Megasin.

A couple of questions, particularly to Deadparrot who seems to be a veteran of the place.

I'm going to be looking for a good cafe, where I can have a good quality smoke, I want to avoid the touristy ones if possible.

Also, I don't want to get totally wasted, I want a mellow 'discovery channel' stone that will still allow me to function bi-pedally. Any recommendations?

I put my full trust that you won't act the bollix on this one.

Another Q, it may or may not be my birthday while I'm over there, I may want to send myself a birthday card. What percentage chance is there that I'll be successfully able to wish myself a happy birthday?
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    Just a quick hello to my IPB buddies , thought I'd post a wee pic from my pre wedding bash on Saturday night in Drimnagh, the cops were called to put an end to it but I managed to talk them into posing for a photograph. As you can see there is an excellent dental plan in place for the boys/girls in Blue. When we opened the front door to the little darlings, I shouted up the stairs DON'T FLUSH THE LOO YET. Have to hand it to them, we nearly got them in for a wee drink, good sports.
                    EPIC night was had. I really shouldn't be allowed out at times.

Saw some of the lads in the WSOP on the facebook, a few are going really well, fingers crossed.

see y'all around boys n wimmins, no poker in a month now but my golf has improved 100%. the itch is kicking in though to play some pokers. be strong, be strong

PS . Spain, ta very much.

Was wondering what all that racket with squad cars and the helicopter was all about
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                      I think he was reluctant to send a player off that early in the world cup final, and thought he could control the game with yellows and warnings. I agree De Jong should have been sent off, but we see tackles like Van Bommel's early in games all the time that only get yellows.
                      The occasion is irrelevant. It is or isn't a red card. MVB could have broke Iniesta's leg if it was planted on the ground. It was reckless and a red.

Sending off Puyol would have been harsh. Yes, he tried and failed to take the dutch player down. I do have to give credit to Robben for not falling over, but once he got through with the keeper it was a good advantage played by the ref. Allowing Robben to play on and then sending off Puyol would have been awful.
                      Puyol still took momentum away from Robben and prevented a clear goal scoring opportunity, I'd definitely give it as a free in and a red. I see your argument here but I think he simply took the easy way out, even though Robben got his shot away it was clearly obstructed by Puyol.

De Jong's reaction immediately after the tackle saved him from being sent off, I think. He was extremely apologetic.
                      ...what? Seriously?

No they shouldn't.
                      I thought they should but I've not seen the game since. The one on Xavi is beyond doubt, and there was a push on I think Alonso in the first half but I only saw that once, he was near the goal-line, I could be wrong but it looked a penalty at first glance. The Xavi penalty was tough to see in fairness to Webb, but the sheer consistency of his mistakes was damning...

If you mean Elia kicking the ball one way and then running into the Spanish player in the other direction, then no, no they shouldn't.
                      I've only seen it from one angle but it looked pretty blatant.

This one was just human error and there's a linesman to blame in that too. It can easily happen that a ref is watching the players and not the ball when it comes off the defender, and it was easy enough to miss the keeper's faint touch.
                      Missing both was pretty hopeless, it was human error yes but one that's hard to forgive a top ref for.

I read the Daily Mirror this morning and there was reporting on criticism of Webb from the Dutch media, but nothing directly from them that I saw.

Edit: Here - http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle523063.html
                      The BBC were fairly scathing too I was told. Either way, I can't see how he had a 'good' game, at absolute best he had a bad but excusable game. Which I think is being too fair on him. He missed far too many big decisions. I also forgot about Iniesta who should have gone for his retribution on MVB no matter how minor it was it was still lashing out off the ball. It was his lack of willingless to make big decisions that I was concerned by, the mistakes compounded it but that lack of desire to make big calls when under pressure implies a referee not capable of being in charge of big games. Last night needed a strong referee, it didn't get one. The main reason there were so many potential red cards in the game was the players reactions to his letting far too much go, some players got frustrated and others took advantage, the game was borderline out of control at points
                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 12-07-10, 12:40.
                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        Going to Amsterdam for the first time in a few weeks for a weekend. I scrolled back a few pages and read the tips given to Megasin.

A couple of questions, particularly to Deadparrot who seems to be a veteran of the place.

I'm going to be looking for a good cafe, where I can have a good quality smoke, I want to avoid the touristy ones if possible.

Also, I don't want to get totally wasted, I want a mellow 'discovery channel' stone that will still allow me to function bi-pedally. Any recommendations?

Another Q, it may or may not be my birthday while I'm over there, I may want to send myself a birthday card. What percentage chance is there that I'll be successfully able to wish myself a happy birthday?
                        My particular favourite coffee shop over there

Quiet and out of the way a small bit. Have a vapouriser in there IIRC and about 50 million different types of tea if that takes your fancy

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          7 days without broadband at home.
                          Eircom/Vodafone between them are a shower of incompetent bastards.
                          I ring support every day and I try to maintain a semblance of politeness on the phone coz I know the people on the helpdesk aren't at fault. But everytime I ring I get a slightly different story about whats going on. Fckers.

which one are ya with?
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Have to agree I thought Webb had a fine game in the final. Dutch are historically very poor losers and last night proved no different. Torres looked so subdued in the celebrations-looks like his injuries are really taking their toll. Anyone who has suffered from recurring hamstring problems knows what a bastardo it is. You really never get back to 100% after a really bad one and are always aware it could go at anytime.

Comment

Doing a bit of googling re Amsterdam and found this cool site

The disclaimer on the end of the page is superb..

The word "coffee" in the title of the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory should not be taken as condoning the use of addictive drugs. Drinks containing caffeine should be used with care and moderation. Alternatively, stay on the grass!
                              Btw, I'd still prefer to hear the bbv's opinions and recommendations.

Comment

can someone point me at the post with all the hot women in the crowd at the world cup or a fairly sfw link for similar please.

Comment

Doing a bit of googling re Amsterdam and found this cool site

Balls, looking at the Coffeeshop map makes me want to take a spin across again. 2 weeks off work from Fri, i may have to do it. Also, liked Kadinskey too, small place but few bars along the street also to mix it up a bit.

Comment

The occasion is irrelevant. It is or isn't a red card. MVB could have broke Iniesta's leg if it was planted on the ground. It was reckless and a red.

Puyol still took momentum away from Robben and prevented a clear goal scoring opportunity, I'd definitely give it as a free in and a red. I see your argument here but I think he simply took the easy way out, even though Robben got his shot away it was clearly obstructed by Puyol.

...what? Seriously?

I thought they should but I've not seen the game since. The one on Xavi is beyond doubt, and there was a push on I think Alonso in the first half but I only saw that once, he was near the goal-line, I could be wrong but it looked a penalty at first glance. The Xavi penalty was tough to see in fairness to Webb, but the sheer consistency of his mistakes was damning...

I've only seen it from one angle but it looked pretty blatant.

Missing both was pretty hopeless, it was human error yes but one that's hard to forgive a top ref for.

The BBC were fairly scathing too I was told. Either way, I can't see how he had a 'good' game, at absolute best he had a bad but excusable game. Which I think is being too fair on him. He missed far too many big decisions. I also forgot about Iniesta who should have gone for his retribution on MVB no matter how minor it was it was still lashing out off the ball. It was his lack of willingless to make big decisions that I was concerned by, the mistakes compounded it but that lack of desire to make big calls when under pressure implies a referee not capable of being in charge of big games. Last night needed a strong referee, it didn't get one. The main reason there were so many potential red cards in the game was the players reactions to his letting far too much go, some players got frustrated and others took advantage, the game was borderline out of control at points
                                    Wow. Football makes people crazy yo. You always seem a reasonable punter/poster and I am sure this opinion is genuine but still has me scratching me head thinking WTF.
                                    IMO he didnt bottle the big decisions-quite the opposite-he allowed the game (obv a hugely compettive one and thus walking the line a little in terms of aggression etc) to be played exactly how it should be without spoiling it with to the letter red cards. Literally like we were watching a different game but I guess thats the nature of the beast.
                                    Last edited by Closed_Account; 12-07-10, 12:48.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                      Wow. Football makes people crazy yo. You always seem a reasonable punter/poster and I am sure this opinion is genuine but still has me scratching me head thinking WTF.
                                      IMO he didnt bottle the big decisions-quite the opposite-he allowed the game (obv a hugely compettive one and thus walking the line a little in terms of aggression etc? to be played exactly how it should be without spoiling it with to the letter red cards. Literally like we were watching a different game but I guess thats the nature of the beast.
                                      Well to be fair I've no reason to be anti Webb, the team I was supporting in the match won so I don't feel hard done by or anything. But how on earth would De Jong nearly splitting Alonso in two be a "to the letter red card"!? It was worse than Zidane! There's letting the game flow, which is commendable usually, and losing control and letting people away with things they should be punished for. Letting the game flow is nice, but the rules of the game still have to be enforced. You can't just decide to not punish blatant offences in the interests of a better spectacle or there'd be no point sending anyone off.
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

blues brothers cafe, doors cafe, greenhouse, grasshopper.
                                        All fairly relaxed and not full of the stag crowd.
                                        Ali baba's though has a HUGE bong that has to be hit
                                        Mellow stuff? well the lads there in the shop would be better suited than me but purple haze/white witch (not widow) is pretty mellow.
                                        It's generally a bad idea to send yourself a card from there.
                                        In the past I've usually just bought meself a small present and brought it home.
                                        Here's a decent site with info on the coffeeshop scene in amsterdam
                                        The general Amsterdam coffeeshops scene is covered on another page, but this FAQ should be useful to those considering they first “trip” to Amsterdam, or perhaps their first trip here in a while. Many people are intrigued when they first hear that the city has around 150 coffee shops, which operate for the sole purpose […]
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I wouldn't have wanted to ref that WC final. I thought the Dutch team were a disgrace. It seemed clear to me that they were taking it in turns to collect yellows and going off the radar when they got one. Team instructions to batter the spanish imo. So glad it didnt work. They could have played a decent game if they'd had the guts.
                                          Last edited by The Tourist; 12-07-10, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                            My particular favourite coffee shop over there

Quiet and out of the way a small bit. Have a vapouriser in there IIRC and about 50 million different types of tea if that takes your fancy
                                            That looks really good Ste, cheers. Haven't booked the hotel yet, a couple of the comments mention a hotel across the street, so gonna try find that.

Really hope the wife doesn't want to do too much shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by solskjaer View Post

3,4,1,2 ???

Comment

It depends on how well you pack it imo. Irish customs are about 5-2 up on stopping my postage anyway.

I've 100% record from outside of Amsterdamn and my address in Chapelizod is 100% perfect for postage as we just address it to the IT manager of Mangans Wholesale LTD(big sign above the door) if you want to post it to mine.
                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

That looks really good Ste, cheers. Haven't booked the hotel yet, a couple of the comments mention a hotel across the street, so gonna try find that.

This is a fucking killer to be honest.
                                                  However, play your cards right and you can be getting nicely toasted while she shops.
                                                  The main shopping district is just behind the Damrak, name escapes me at the moment. Between the Damrak and the shops are loads and loads of itsy bitsy coffeeshops for you to hide away in.
                                                  Tell her you'll mind the bags but dont let the parnioia of having all the bags get to you

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                    It depends on how well you pack it imo. Irish customs are about 5-2 up on stopping my postage anyway.

I've 100% record from outside of Amsterdamn and my address in Chapelizod is 100% perfect for postage as we just address it to the IT manager of Mangans Wholesale LTD(big sign above the door) if you want to post it to mine.
                                                    i keep forgetting about that

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      It's generally a bad idea to send yourself a card from there.
                                                      In the past I've usually just bought meself a small present and brought it home.
                                                      We're flying from there to Naples, I'm seriously considering bringing a little present with me. Really unsure about it though.

Comment

Well to be fair I've no reason to be anti Webb, the team I was supporting in the match won so I don't feel hard done by or anything. But how on earth would De Jong nearly splitting Alonso in two be a "to the letter red card"!? It was worse than Zidane! There's letting the game flow, which is commendable usually, and losing control and letting people away with things they should be punished for. Letting the game flow is nice, but the rules of the game still have to be enforced. You can't just decide to not punish blatant offences in the interests of a better spectacle or there'd be no point sending anyone off.
                                                        But referees do exactly that all the time, to the point where it's expected of them. It's the nature of the sport, and anything else would be unusual and would probably have created as much bad press, if not more.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Watching to much Nothing to Declare has me a bit worried about bringing myself home a present.
                                                          Last edited by MegaSin; 12-07-10, 13:07.

Comment

We're flying from there to Naples, I'm seriously considering bringing a little present with me. Really unsure about it though.
                                                            tins of DAX wax are very handy

Comment

From a hazy memory the hotel across the street is a 4 or 5 star swish hotel.... just cheated and googled. Its a Radisson Blu

Comment

Italy is one of the last places on earth I'd want to flirt with the police.

Comment

I thought Webb should of been firmer, but I wouldn't critise him too much, it looked like an awful game to try and referee.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                                                                    Italy is one of the last places on earth I'd want to flirt with the police.
                                                                    That's why I'm unsure.

Weighing up risk reward.

As usual with me though, common sense will not prevail.

Comment

De Jongs "tackle" was the worst ive ever seen in a match id say.
                                                                      Was ridic he stayed on after it.
                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

That's why I'm unsure.

Weighing up risk reward.

As usual with me though, common sense will not prevail.
                                                                        Italian police have zero sense of humour. Also, the airports are regularly patroled by dogs, both the passenger areas and the luggage areas. Big time not advisable.

The dogs literally walk in one place on top of the luggage as it goes around the belt.
                                                                        Last edited by The Tourist; 12-07-10, 13:28.

Comment

Going to Nerja next week for a wedding, staying in the Perla Marina,

anyone ever been to Nerja? good spots thing to etc?

cheers
                                                                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Q:What's the differance between Meath and France?

SPOILER
                                                                            A: NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                                                                              Italian police have zero sense of humour. Also, the airports are regularly patroled by dogs, both the passenger areas and the luggage areas. Big time not advisable.

The dogs literally walk in one place on top of the luggage as it goes around the belt.
                                                                              I've never seen that the few times I've flown into Italy, but I've never flown in from Holland.

I guess you're right, prob too risky and considering I'll most likely be baked when arriving the paranoia levels will be through the roof.

Maybe I'll stick it in the wife's bag.

Comment

Lazare you looney-go for it. Decent sweat tbf. Remember travelling with a Northern guy in loas to cambodia-some speedboat type affair-he was some sort of genii designer type very into drugs etc and decided to bring some opium with him(being caught is some ridic hangable offence).Crossing the border was pretty entertaining as they actually were pretty attentive security wise. The man literally changed colour-Ive never seen anything like it. He gets through unscatthed of course but I never saw him indulge anything remotely drug related again.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

I didnt know your missus was a copper Willie.
                                                                                  Who's the one wan in the middle?? Bit tasty lookin .

Comment

Lazare, Ardal O'Hanlon came up with the perfect answer to this.
                                                                                    He reckons if he ever wanted to transport anything he'd shove it up his own dogs arse.
                                                                                    That way when the police dogs come sniffing around, it looks like they're just being friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                      Lazare, Ardal O'Hanlon came up with the perfect answer to this.
                                                                                      He reckons if he ever wanted to transport anything he'd shove it up his own dogs arse.
                                                                                      That way when the police dogs come sniffing around, it looks like they're just being friendly.
                                                                                      Good man our Ardal is , Ye thats how we roll.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        From a hazy memory the hotel across the street is a 4 or 5 star swish hotel.... just cheated and googled. Its a Radisson Blu
                                                                                        Shit, won't be staying there, over €800 for the weekend.

I do like the sound of the Rusland though. The map on that site isn't scaled, have you any idea what walking distance it is from central station so I can get a good idea where to stay?

Comment

Italian Tv is interesting...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2zzDIIf7_o[/ame]
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                            Q:What's the differance between Meath and France?

SPOILER
                                                                                            A: NOTHING
                                                                                            sigh

Comment

Jaysus Donegal have it tough with road deaths. 7 people in their early 20s
                                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0712/rta.html

I wouldnt' be big into cars now, but 8 men in a black Volkswagen Passat would be a tight squeez and probably the reason most died in the back seat... the driver is in a stable condition - he'll have some cross to carry - i assume they were 7 good friends he lost.

Comment

Brag: Off to Boston for my annual business class day trip to watch the Red Sox on Saturday.

Love Fenway Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                    sigh
                                                                                                    WTF??

Where's

Has the world gone mad altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                      I wouldnt' be big into cars now, but 8 men in a black Volkswagen Passat would be a tight squeez and probably the reason most died in the back seat... the driver is in a stable condition - he'll have some cross to carry - i assume they were 7 good friends he lost.
                                                                                                      ye he will have some unimaginable regret there. Like we've always had maybe 4 in the back the odd time but he must have had 6. Plus there are reports of the car being in a different collision a few minutes earlier.
                                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

meh, I am way too tired and hungover to do anything special for my 2,000th post

here's some Richard Pryor instead

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNT9fsuFEQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNT9fsuFEQ[/ame]
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                          http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0712/rta.html

The loss of life is obviously awful, but having seven people in a Passat is retarded, and sympathy is hard to have.

I mean 90% of the accidents I read about involving people under 30 seem to have some kind of element which could/should have been avoided.

Comment

Shit, won't be staying there, over €800 for the weekend.

I do like the sound of the Rusland though. The map on that site isn't scaled, have you any idea what walking distance it is from central station so I can get a good idea where to stay?
                                                                                                            Yeah i thought it was expensive alright. From the Centraal Station down to Rusland would be decent 20-25 min walk + if carrying suitcase/bags whatever. Can always get a tram from outside the station which is very handy, loads of them aroound. I usually stay in a hostel on Damrak (bout 5 mins walk) there or the only hotel i have stayed in is the A-Train Hotel http://www.atrainhotel.com/index.php up near the station. Its a converted railway building which was ok but wouldn't overly recommend it.

To be honest everwhere is fairly walkable wherever you stay and the trams are frequent and easy to use. Also loads of taxis

Comment

back to civilization. did i miss much?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                Lazare you looney-go for it. Decent sweat tbf.
                                                                                                                It is kind've scary fun. The last time I was in Vegas a guy with us scored about half an ounce of lovely weed, I didn't smoke that much of it, I played a lot of poker and the two don't mix for me. When we were leaving he had about a quarter of it left and threw it in the bin. This guy was far too sensible to smuggle it home I didn't bother suggesting it, so when they weren't looking I grabbed it and stuffed it into my bag.

Some sweat a few hours later in the departures line at McCarron. Check on bags go through the x-ray while you watch. With one eye on the exit and the other on the gun toting baggage checking cop, I nearly had a shite haemorrhage watching my bag go through.
                                                                                                                The paranoia makes things slow down so it felt like he was studying my bag far longer than he was. Pretty decent sweat alright.

Originally posted by jbravado
                                                                                                                Remember travelling with a Northern guy in loas to cambodia-some speedboat type affair-he was some sort of genii designer type very into drugs etc and decided to bring some opium with him(being caught is some ridic hangable offence).Crossing the border was pretty entertaining as they actually were pretty attentive security wise. The man literally changed colour-Ive never seen anything like it. He gets through unscatthed of course but I never saw him indulge anything remotely drug related again.
                                                                                                                I'm shuddering even reading that.

Comment

WTF Muller get's golden boot? do i not get a bet i have on Villa??

Germany's Thomas Müller has admitted he never thought he would win the Golden Boot before the tournament began
                                                                                                                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-thomas-muller
                                                                                                                    I didn't understand this either yesterday, nobody won.
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                                                      http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-thomas-muller
                                                                                                                      lol that would be a beat

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        which one are ya with?
                                                                                                                        Vodafone. But they are abdicating responsibility and blaming eircom. "Its out of our hands really, we've reported the problem to eircom and they'll let us know when its fixed".

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          can someone point me at the post with all the hot women from the different countries in the crowd at the world cup or a fairly sfw link for similar please.
                                                                                                                          Bump

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X