• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suarez srtarts on the bench for the scum

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
      Suarez srtarts on the bench for the scum
      See that man at Manchester united, the one with the big red nose, the one who is always angry, the one who is a bit childish and seems to be losing it

SPOILER

Thats you that is!

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
        Links fr football? West ham match? or Liverpool i guess!
        Get Sopcast you numpty!!
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
          Links fr football? West ham match? or Liverpool i guess!
          Please

Comment

Pool match:

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FAUQ6SFKM

Got this from John O'Shea's blog. Great little doco about Vegas' biggest pro gambler Billy Walters. Worth watching.
              that makes sports betting sound easier than it is. Unfortunately for the amount of work that goes into it you need to have quite a large BR to make it worth your while

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                Get Sopcast you numpty!!
                Thats it pistols at dawn.

Comment

Homegame on stars in just over 20 mins. Come and join

Details there

See you at the tables... donks

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    that makes sports betting sound easier than it is. Unfortunately for the amount of work that goes into it you need to have quite a large BR to make it worth your while
                    Seems like he's spent 50 years doing just that. Fair play to him.

I'm watching Liverpool vs Stoke at the moment. The movement and passing from the players under Dalglish is really impressive. When Lucas is spraying the ball around like Alonso used to then you know he's doing something right.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                      Get Sopcast you numpty!!
                      Or this http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/

Comment

Planxty v Beyonce ..................nice

A friend of mine discovered that a Planxty performance of "Bean Pháidín" worked rather well with the video for Beyoncé's "Single Ladies", so I decided I'd ma...
                        Last edited by greywolf; 02-02-11, 20:36.
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Robbie Keane eh

Comment

If in doubt say nothing.

Got into a tight spot with a scum bag in the bookies late yesterday evening. Went in to get payed out and waited until a scummer at the payout hatch got settled before approaching the hatch. When he left to peruse the graveyard shift that is early evening American racing i approached and handed in my docket full of the reined in joys(as all waiting to be paid punters are when they wait to be paid out, every one of us turns into a helpful jolly bastard when were waiting to get paid). After my docket is taken in i notice an uncollected €2 coin on the counter and im wondering if the teller didn’t take it in or more likely if the scummer didn’t scoop it on collection.

Being the momentarily infused helpful bastard waiting to get paid i thought id do the scummer a favour by getting him repatriated with his €2. But i wasnt going to jump the gun and presume it was his, what do you take me for. I thought id run it by the payout clerk first to see whose €2 it was before alerting the scummer. It was win win, if she forgot to take it in she would thank me and that would elate me further and if it was his he would thank me in a less outpouring way but still keeping the feel good factor going. Everyone knows you don’t give a scummer false hope, you need to be as sure with delicate interactions like this in an uncertain atmosphere. So i broke the teller womans concentration by getting her attention so i could find out whats what about the €2. Big mistake.

You see this wasn’t a standard payout, it involved college basketball and mythical 2-ball golf and whats more it hadn’t been collected for two days so it was in a different pin pile and maximum concentration was being utilised by the clerk to settle the bet. When i said “excuse me” for a second time to get her attention i knew i shouldnt really be going down this road but felt committed at this stage. The damage was done, i threw her and broke her her train of thought when she looked up slightly vacant looking at my interruption.

Now i had her divided attention so i asked her pointing to the €2 is that that chaps €2 or?. This all happened i a couple of seconds i should mention. I should have thought twice when she reacted completely flummoxed before quickly answering “eh eh yeah”. With that i called out to the scumbag and quickly caught his attention to beckon him over to give him the good news. It was at this stage the teller put me in a bad spot by now adding “Oh no no i just didn’t take it in” as she quickly whipped in the €2.

By this stage a venomous looking cross eyed emaciated Wayne Rooney type character was coming over with an aggressive inquisitive head on him. Fcuk. The teller seemed to disappear and i was left alone like Sonny at the causeway. So i had to step up with a quick explanation of the mix up to the scummer to put things right. Only he wasn’t listening to my words but he got the message that it was a false dawn. Somehow he gave me an out just as he got to me by reaching for a pen on the counter as if that was his real purpose of making an approach towards me. He went back to his perch to catch his race at Philadelphia Park and i thought it was over. But they were slow going behind and then all of a sudden he turned around and said in a bit of a huff “I thought you called me over”. Noooooaaaaggggghhhhhhh .......... “I did call you over i thought the change on the counter was yours, ah it doesn’t matter”.

TLDR Went into collect a bet, had a slight mixup and misunderstanding with a punter.

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                              Planxty v Beyonce ..................nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALUvs...ayer_embedded#
                              Thats not a mash-up...that seems like some idiot muted a beyonce track and played planxty over it...wtf ?
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

More Rounders gold. wp.

Comment

Roy Hodgson signing single handedly turning Liverpool's season around. Well done Roy.

Comment

lolol to the tune of the Torres song

He lied and said he nan was dead, Ireland Ireland
                                    He's got no hair upon his head, Ireland Ireland
                                    He's absolutley fukking nuts
                                    that is why he's gone and signed for us
                                    Stephen Ireland Newcastle's basket case.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6XXS_fif8&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6OS_ItMGpc&feature=related[/ame]
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

imo

Torres thought he was a cunt - Suarez, Suarez
                                        He saved the ball on the line - Suraez Suraez
                                        If he's no good in the hole,
                                        We'll move him around, stick him in goal
                                        Luis Alberto Suarez
                                        Liverpool's # ...7
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

SUARRRRRREZZZ !!!

(or is it an own goal)

Comment

go.on.my.son

Comment

SUAREZ!!!!!!!!!!
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

For those of you like myself who enjoy a good HD movie I thought I'd pass on something.

As a fan of VLC from its inception, for HD it is better to use media player classic HC or even windows media player, with the right codecs. Way much better picture. Deeper colours and better vibrancy, for want of a word.

Just did a side by side test after I read something about it online.

V

VLC
                                                I read more than I post. I retain full ownership of all my posts. © etc

Comment

^
                                                  That was like being on dial up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                    ^

yeah sorry about that :/

I thought it was because I was dl'ng something at 1.4M :/
                                                    I read more than I post. I retain full ownership of all my posts. © etc

Comment

no complaints here, I often post pictures that break threads.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                          Poor old Howard, only hours in the spotlight! Although excellent well deserving title change!
                                                          Cliffs?

Comment

I want my fucking thread title back

Comment

Originally posted by lol View Post
                                                              For those of you like myself who enjoy a good HD movie I thought I'd pass on something.

As a fan of VLC from its inception, for HD it is better to use media player classic HC or even windows media player, with the right codecs. Way much better picture. Deeper colours and better vibrancy, for want of a word.
                                                              Just wondering have you tried KMPlayer? I've found it better looking than anything else on my laptop, though it would be based on a small sample size. Watch most stuff on the PS3 atm.

Edit: I don't download HD stuff, so probably completely pointless question
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

^
                                                                Yeah, dial up, Liverpool winning games, it's just like the good old days.

Comment

who the hell keeps letting joan burton on tv

Comment

Quiet you

Comment

Comment

And Finkel's?

Comment

great to see that the BBV isn't after completely rolling over to these whinging taxi drivers.
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          it would be really sweet if it turned out that rounders was a black taxi driver

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                            SUARRRRRREZZZ !!!

(or is it an own goal)
                                                                            go.on.my.son
                                                                            Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                            SUAREZ!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                            I have a bigger simle than Suarez at the moment!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                Careful, you'll get lockjaw.

Luke Chadwick.

Comment

Kev wants rounders babies obv...

Its just a simple man crush, it will pass in a few years i am sure.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    5/1 now
                                                                                    Irish Times/ MRBI poll has them at 15% http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...reaking62.html and yet PP is still offering 5/1. There probably is the factor of people not willing to admit their intention to vote for FF in a survey, in the way the Tories used to get a lot more votes than polls suggested.

Comment

That's pretty cruel on Neville, he may be a cnut, but you could surely come up with a better send off.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        Irish Times/ MRBI poll has them at 15% http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...reaking62.html and yet PP is still offering 5/1. There probably is the factor of people not willing to admit their intention to vote for FF in a survey, in the way the Tories used to get a lot more votes than polls suggested.
                                                                                        Its Martin, he has swung it imo...still, makes it interesting for us on election day, really need someone to fuck up big time in the FF camp, you never really see dirt being exposed on candidates here like you do in say America...someone needs to start digging, baby eating scandal ftw !
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                          Its Martin, he has swung it imo...still, makes it interesting for us on election day, really need someone to fuck up big time in the FF camp, you never really see dirt being exposed on candidates here like you do in say America...someone needs to start digging, baby eating scandal ftw !
                                                                                          Early days imo, Martin is getting the bump, but its barely a bump and wont last. Only thing that will get FF extrra seats is running less candidates in constituencies

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                            Hopefully it's just a honeymoon period for him. I know I'm clutching at straws, but one or two candidates jumping ship and running as 'Independent FF, I'll fill the potholes' candidates could swing the bet Three weeks is a very long time in politics.

Comment

...

Comment

theASHMAN103's graph vs Isildur yesterday - all 25/50 HUPLO

Comment

isn't there 30 electoral districts, or something like that? Less than 20 would mean they get no seats in 11 of them, which seems like a bit of a stretch tbh. People will want some sort of opposition, combined with local FF heroes who are vote getting machines. Tempted to jump in though, as Raoul seems spot on at these things.
                                                                                                  43 constituencies.

I don't think even RDIII genuinely believes <20 is a possibility any more.

Comment

isn't there 30 electoral districts, or something like that? Less than 20 would mean they get no seats in 11 of them, which seems like a bit of a stretch tbh. People will want some sort of opposition, combined with local FF heroes who are vote getting machines. Tempted to jump in though, as Raoul seems spot on at these things.
                                                                                                    This is the link Raoul posted yesterday http://irishpollingreport.wordpress.com/. He stated that the blogger is Labour biased. Don't think Raoul ever recommended betting on it, more just the suggestion that PP have it priced incorrectly, Boyle are only offering 9/4.

Comment

I wonder what this new Democracy Now party headed up by Dunphy, Fintan O Toole etc would have gotten?

Fuckin bottlers.

Comment

There are 43 constituencies.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                          It doesnt work afaik.

Postal votes are fairly restricted. They are more for people in government jobs working abroad, like soldiers, embassy staff, etc.

Also, there is a reason that most elections are on days that students won't be able to get home to vote
                                                                                                          Not quite careca, they are very restricted (I posted about this earlier, people away by choice etc), but students are included in the list of people allowed to postal vote.

Comment

Both Barca and Real safely protect their first leg semi-final leads in the cup, so an extra Classico this year. Happy days.

Comment

Liverpools second was an own goal imho
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

OOh random

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6UhXivPyw4&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

What a guy. Football needs more of this imo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DwSZdB5VE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                      Liverpools second was an own goal imho
                                                                                                                      According to posters on t'other place, if the shot is originally on target then it is awarded to the person who shot, only if the defending player puts it in when it otherwise was not going in.

Ido.

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                                                                                                                      What a guy. Football needs more of this imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DwSZdB5VE
                                                                                                                      Classy.

Comment

According to posters on t'other place, if the shot is originally on target then it is awarded to the person who shot, only if the defending player puts it in when it otherwise was not going in.

Ido.
                                                                                                                        Yeah I was just very mildly trolling, I'd actually love to see Suarez be a big success in the premiership, he looks an exciting player when on form
                                                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Did anyone just watch the David Meade project on BBC1?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X