X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conbro View Post
    This whole post is beyond contempt

This was dealt with earlier, apologies made and accepted. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

na id say you were right, your average Irish " Picture of Bob Marley with a spliff" reggae fan would not know who Max Romeo is
      Maybe, but it wasn't blaring out either, there's hope.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post

This was dealt with earlier, apologies made and accepted. End of.
        Well I wasnt around earlier so didnt get to say my piece. I have now though. End of.

Comment

I have to say i was totally disgusted with the louth supporters today.
          They were coming at the referee from all angles with shoulders and flying fists and not one of them got a decent slap at him .
          Disgusting i tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            A-Team was fecking amazing.
            I'd highly recommend it, perfect popcorn and beer movie
            +1,very enjoyable.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
              I'm getting to the stage where I'd pack in watching football if I didn't support Liverpool. I used to try and watch all premiership games on tv, try and catch the premiership and match of the day, La liga, Champions league, UEFA cup ec but now I pretty much only watch Liverpool games, the "big matches" or CL 1/4s or so. It [ains me to say it but I'm delighted the WC is over so I don't have to watch any more crap games. Bring on the nfl season.
              Interesting take on the game. Im used to listening to people telling me their giving up watching soccer because they support Liverpool. I had to read the opening sentence 3 times to make sure I wasnt missing something

Comment

prodigy the winner for me

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omzZDjt72-c&feature=related[/ame]
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

M&S Victoria Sandwich Cake is the nuts.

Comment

Apparently Wikipedia is not always impartial..

"Webb failed to award Spanish fouls with yellow cards which eventually caused him to lose control over the match. This was painfully clear when he awarded a goalkick in favour of Spain when a Dutch free kick was deflected by the Spanish defense. This error in judgement eventually led to a Spanish goal, making this the worldcup final most dominated by a referee in history."

To quote Ace....

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        This is simply an incredible piece of music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCRJmerW1Q
                        You should get the Amelie soundtrack - Yann Tiersen did the whole lot, fanstastic soundtrack

Also, I don't think I've ever wanted to be a mobile phone so badly before

Comment

Originally posted by Conbro View Post
                          Interesting take on the game. Im used to listening to people telling me their giving up watching soccer because they support Liverpool. I had to read the opening sentence 3 times to make sure I wasnt missing something

nh.

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                          Apparently Wikipedia is not always impartial..

"Webb failed to award Spanish fouls with yellow cards which eventually caused him to lose control over the match. This was painfully clear when he awarded a goalkick in favour of Spain when a Dutch free kick was deflected by the Spanish defense. This error in judgement eventually led to a Spanish goal, making this the worldcup final most dominated by a referee in history."

To quote Ace....

Would he really be far wrong? I can't go far back but with the number of yellows he gave, reds he should have given, penatlies he missed it's not far off being the worst performance of a ref in a final anyway. Although I'd know little about finals from decades ago.

Comment

I'm going to miss the music they used for the intro/outro's on RTE, anyone know what is it?

World Cup 2010, that is.

Comment

Great game in the end. Mellor and TG pm me your payment details (ie stars etc) and Ill ship you the money I owe.

Comment

@ Conbro

apart from the last line which I apologised for what part of the post is beyond contempt?

Are you a Louth man that cant contemplate how we robbed you again a la Grahem Geraghty in 2002?

The fact tat so many of you are more concerned with a bad refereeing decision than what hapened after really speaks for itself - back to your bar stool
                                Last edited by Bubbleking; 12-07-10, 00:35.

Comment

JOHANNESBURG — A spectator ran onto the field and tried to grab the World Cup trophy Sunday, moments before the Spain and Netherlands players were due to walk out at Soccer City for the tournament's final match.

A man ran in from a corner of the stadium and raced across the field toward the halfway line, where the trophy had been placed on a pedestal for the players to parade past.

The man was tackled just before he could get his hands on the trophy and was carried away by seven security guards, taken up the tunnel and past the waiting players as the crowd cheered.

Italy defender Fabio Cannavaro, who last lifted the World Cup trophy as winning captain when his team won the title in Berlin four years ago, had carried the trophy onto the field in its Louis Vuitton case. He took it out, and placed it on the stand facing the many dignitaries in attendance.

After Cannavaro left the field, the trophy stayed alone on the grass awaiting the arrival of the two teams. It was eventually taken off after the Dutch and Spanish national anthems were played.

Both Spain and the Netherlands are trying to win their first World Cup.

In the semifinals, an Italian fan carrying a vuvuzela ran onto the field during Spain's win over Germany on Wednesday to protest the exclusion of a player from Italy's squad.

The fan entered the field near Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer's net and sprinted almost to midfield before he was caught by security

Photos in link

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                    Saw a beat up old hippie style van earlier, white with a blue stripe.
                                    It had a picture of Bob Marley on the side smoking a splif and a picture of Jesus on the back giving the finger, and the sound of 'Out of Space' coming from it.

The Prodigy - Out of Space music video (1992)The Prodigy Out of Space raveI'll take your brain to another dimension. I'm gonna send him to outer space, to fi...

Oh - and it had 'Down with this sort of thing!' painted on the side.

It was like some sort of beautiful dream.
                                    great song from the prodigy's best period imo

Comment

This is such a good impersonation of Tony!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSS3m8MT0kY[/ame]

Comment

Was expecting it to suck. It didn't. Spot on in places.

Comment

Absolutely deadly impressions, he has a ton more of The Sopranos on Youtube as well, going through them all now. Does Bobby and Junior and Christopher too.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-qGxjI2arY[/ame]

Opr

Comment

***** Hand History for Game 46653161145 ***** (Poker Stars)
                                              $5000.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, July 12, 03:18:20 ET 2010
                                              Table Irpedina (Real Money)
                                              Seat 2 is the button
                                              Seat 1: sweetluvin7 ( $14674.00 USD )
                                              Seat 2: apple37 ( $5000.00 USD )
                                              Seat 3: NegroVente1 ( $12059.00 USD )
                                              Seat 4: busto_soon ( $11886.00 USD )
                                              Seat 5: ZhugeL1ang ( $5598.00 USD )
                                              Seat 6: danceofddead ( $13196.00 USD )
                                              NegroVente1 posts small blind [$25.00 USD].
                                              busto_soon posts big blind [$50.00 USD].
                                              ** Dealing down cards **
                                              Dealt to danceofddead [ Qh Qs ]
                                              ZhugeL1ang raises [$175.00 USD]
                                              danceofddead calls [$175.00 USD]
                                              sweetluvin7 folds
                                              apple37 calls [$175.00 USD]
                                              NegroVente1 raises [$825.00 USD]
                                              busto_soon folds
                                              ZhugeL1ang folds
                                              danceofddead calls [$675.00 USD]
                                              apple37 calls [$675.00 USD]
                                              ** Dealing Flop ** [ 3h, Kc, 2h ]
                                              NegroVente1 bets [$650.00 USD]
                                              danceofddead calls [$650.00 USD]
                                              apple37 folds
                                              ** Dealing Turn ** [ Qd ]
                                              NegroVente1 bets [$2650.00 USD]
                                              danceofddead calls [$2650.00 USD]
                                              ** Dealing River ** [ 6c ]
                                              NegroVente1 bets [$7909.00 USD]
                                              danceofddead calls [$7909.00 USD]
                                              NegroVente1 shows [Kh, Ks ]
                                              danceofddead shows [Qh, Qs ]
                                              NegroVente1 wins $25190.00 USD from main pot

Taking a shot at 25/50 because of a mega fish. Was gonna fold the river but too much of a station. Fml.
                                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDejtv9xxs[/ame]

Opr

Comment

dont you just love grinding 180mans for 6 hours only to eclipse your weekly winnings in 50 hands in PLO . weeeeeeee. PLO spin ups FTW
                                                  You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

I fucking hate moths. Those big ones creep the hell out of me, and there was a massive one in my room earlier. Gave me a lot of satisfaction killing the fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      This is such a good impersonation of Tony!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSS3m8MT0kY
                                                      I miss sopranos so much
                                                      You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            Are you still in Dallas? Think you might have to bring her on your Mexican road trip! How cool would that be to bring a stripper across Mexico?!

Did a fairly epic road trip from Acapulco to Zihuatanejo (of Shawshank Redemption fame) before. The Australian lad who was driving kept stopping every hour to do a line of coke off the steering wheel, while i was downing beers like a mad thing and drunkenly warning him to 'watch out for that drug, it won't work out well for you'.

---------------
                                                            Anyway, going to take a solksjaer-style break from here for a week as have been posting way to much.
                                                            ye still in dallas, thinking of driving route 66 first to california, then back here then up towards nashville,memphis via new orlenas, maybe up to boston chicago depending on time. Then just as visa expires, head down south for a bit. and yes taking a stripper would be cool, swelling on eye has gone down a bit but this morning it looked pretty bad so was thinking it would be best to consult octopus paul.

Comment

What an epic day in Vegas, scoop Spain for W/C outright at 5's months ago, have a great meal in pf changs in PH, go to watch a fantastic show by Boyz 2 Men in the Orleans have VIP passes and have the guys in stitches telling them their music was used for plenty of early teen shagging backround music. Go out to the bar for a beer and throw $5 into a machine hit a royal and cash out for mucho dollars.

To top it off the fortune cookie in the restaurant says "You will inherit a large sum of money from a suprise source" obv this means i am going to the ship the main now or else i had my luck with the royal earlier!!

Going to bed before 12 in Vegas does not seem right btw but it has to be done for tomorrow.

To summarise life is good.

Comment

I had one bet on the entire WC. €11.80 on Spain to win it outright at 21/10 (just before semi final).

Ship it.

Comment

evil hangover of death and then I log on here and see that thread title. I don't even want to know.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    evil hangover of death and then I log on here and see that thread title. I don't even want to know.
                                                                    You really should its brilliant
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      I fucking hate moths. Those big ones creep the hell out of me, and there was a massive one in my room earlier. Gave me a lot of satisfaction killing the fucker.
                                                                      +1.Moths are evil.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

evil hangover of death andz then I log on here and see that thread title. I don't even want to know.
                                                                        1. Czech girl is the hotness
                                                                        2. Beeer
                                                                        3. Stories of surprise facials

...All in a hitchhikers regular weekend
                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Nice deal here for all the Foodies here:
                                                                          €13.95 instead of €22.95 for a 3-course lunch of French fine-dining cuisine at Michelin Starred chef Conrad Gallagher's new restaurant Salon des Saveurs - Save 40%
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            Nice deal here for all the Foodies here:

http://www.citydeal.ie/in/.1JHaTA
                                                                            busto obv.

he's on my Enemies List

Comment

Just a quick hello to my IPB buddies , thought I'd post a wee pic from my pre wedding bash on Saturday night in Drimnagh, the cops were called to put an end to it but I managed to talk them into posing for a photograph. As you can see there is an excellent dental plan in place for the boys/girls in Blue. When we opened the front door to the little darlings, I shouted up the stairs DON'T FLUSH THE LOO YET. Have to hand it to them, we nearly got them in for a wee drink, good sports.
                                                                              EPIC night was had. I really shouldn't be allowed out at times.

Saw some of the lads in the WSOP on the facebook, a few are going really well, fingers crossed.

see y'all around boys n wimmins, no poker in a month now but my golf has improved 100%. the itch is kicking in though to play some pokers. be strong, be strong

PS . Spain, ta very much.

Comment

hangover central

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Can anyone ship 100 euro balls on stars-woke up with a brning desire to play some tournies-will ship first via online bankage. Pmski.

Comment

ship the large donation to SvdP Solksjaer!

Comment

busto obv.

he's on my Enemies List

What did he do? Apart from looking like a tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                        What did he do? Apart from looking like a tosser.
                                                                                        welshed on his debts in Ireland (in a very dishonourable way). I have no problems with businesses failing but there's a right way and a wrong way.

ran off to South Africa and did the same thing again. Google him, should find it all.

now he's back here and presumably aiming for the hat-trick

edit: 1,999 posts!

Comment

hungover.com

Comment

ship the large donation to SvdP Solksjaer!
                                                                                            Something in the region of €5k wasn't it?

P.S.
                                                                                            Don't waste post 2000 on a reply to this. We're expecting great things from you Senor Duke.

Comment

edit: 1,999 posts!
                                                                                              what do you think your 2000th post will be about raoul????

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

What's all this about Howard Webb having a bad game last night? I thought he did very well in a difficult match. Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same game as me.
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

what a day
                                                                                                  what a match

whaatt aaaa fffuuccckking session

and i have to do the exact same thing again next saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                                                                                    what do you think your 2000th post will be about raoul????
                                                                                                    i see you didn't fall for my trick question either

touche senoir

Comment

Epically waiting for raoul's 2k post. Hurry up ta fcuk cos i gotta go off
                                                                                                      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

If anyone want's a bash at Werewolf Nein, you'll find it here

Hoping to kick off tonight and we've 17 entries so far. For anyone already reg'd, see post 26 for update on Game Roles

Comment

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, 'Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?'

'I'm listening to the music of the tree,' the other man replied.

'You've gotta be kiddin' me.'

'No, would you like to give it a try?'

Understandably curious, the man says, 'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked,
                                                                                                          'What the heck happened to you?'

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said, 'This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake...'

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                            What's all this about Howard Webb having a bad game last night? I thought he did very well in a difficult match. Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same game as me.
                                                                                                            for starters

Comment

7 days without broadband at home.
                                                                                                              Eircom/Vodafone between them are a shower of incompetent bastards.
                                                                                                              I ring support every day and I try to maintain a semblance of politeness on the phone coz I know the people on the helpdesk aren't at fault. But everytime I ring I get a slightly different story about whats going on. Fckers.

Comment

^ Each one blaming the other?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                  Seriously?

He didn't have the bottle to make any big decisions. Van Bommel, De Jong and Puyol all had very easy red cards against them, Spain should have had two penaltys, Holland had a blatant free kick in the build up to the goal, the most inexplicable goal kick decision I've ever seen etc. Now human error is inevitable and I think referee's get too much criticism over making mistakes relating to simply not seeing things, but not sending off De Jong or Puyol was pretty inexplicable and were beyond errors in judgement and seemed to be reflections of an unwillingness to make big decisions when he was under the glare of such judgement, which I can't forgive. De Jong especially, he clearly saw the whole thing, how on earth is that not a red if he saw it!? If you aren't up to reffing a big occasion don't ref one especially this world cup final which was always going to have some big decisions needed given the nature of both Spain and Holland's play. He was letting far too much go and even the English media are criticising him which says it all.

tl;dr: + yellow = not a good game
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Sledgejammer; 12-07-10, 11:38.
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Blatant brag.

With no internet at home I ventured to the Mulhuddart casino on Friday night for my first live tourney in a few years.

€25+ €10scalp+ €5reg game. 20 runners. Hero rode his luck early but blitzed the final table for first prize of €250 + 5 scalps.

Comment

Im a solid loser at backing horses usually just pick a favourite. I wouldnt bet much so been a loser at it is acceptable i guess.

Im going to experiment today and lay every horse id pick to win should be fun.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                        Ladbrokes go 13/8 about Monaghan for next Sundays Ulster Final. This is a crazy big price and should be backed imo.
                                                                                                                        Fair play to ya noelie . I knew you had a soft spot for us Monaghanese boyo's.
                                                                                                                        I'll be backing Tyrone myself though as i tend to like money

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                          Im a solid loser at backing horses usually just pick a favourite. I wouldnt bet much so been a loser at it is acceptable i guess.

Im going to experiment today and lay every horse id pick to win should be fun.
                                                                                                                          Thats my theory as well. If you picked one horse out every day you fancie to win and just laid it, its gotta be garunteed profit imo.
                                                                                                                          "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X