Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a funny feeling this guy may have taken one does too many...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Of course there was a need! It's a classic tongue in cheek post!

It wasn't me....although i might know something about the MrsEnzoScifo one from last week
      No tongue in cheek is when you own up to something.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
        Surprised you haven't pinged the perpetrator yet...

Lol, if I was to guess I would say KevIrl.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Sexy man dance

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL9KbkBW7jA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            Lol, if I was to guess I would say KevIrl.
            Kev is pissed at a wedding now...

Comment

Ipoker tournaments are back running and there's overylays in nearly all of them that are registering now.

Comment

I have a funny feeling this guy may have taken one does too many...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
                can't believe i watched the whole lot of that

its nuts like this that goes around shouting that they got raped by aliens or start off religous groups like dave karesh or rape 6 yearold kids because the devil told him to.

fucking nutters

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

He's most certainly on some seriously good quality Hallucenogenics.

I would imagine some Shrooms or Acid...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Kev is pissed at a wedding now...
                    He only posted an hour before then, you saying he can't handle his liquor?

Comment

Anyways came here to ask a question. Anybody know when Inception is due for release in Ireland?

Comment

Anyone have a link for first episode of new season of entourage please?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post
                          Anyone have a link for first episode of new season of entourage please?
                          First rule, don't mention the unmentionable.

Comment

Surprised you haven't pinged the perpetrator yet...

That is actually even better than the other post!!

Comment

L.A Con on f4 ftw

Comment

El Tren gets 2+2 luv

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                  Anyways came here to ask a question. Anybody know when Inception is due for release in Ireland?
                                  Friday, July 16th.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                    First this hand:

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG+1) (t1220)
                                    MP1 (t2910)
                                    MP2 (t10095)
                                    MP3 (t1560)
                                    CO (t3195)
                                    Button (t2910)
                                    SB (t2270)
                                    BB (t3100)
                                    UTG (t2880)

Hero's M: 27.11

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A, Q
                                    1 fold, Hero bets t90, 4 folds, Button raises t270, 2 folds, Hero calls t180

Flop: (t585) 8, 5, Q (2 players)
                                    Hero checks, Button bets t330, Hero raises t950 (All-In), Button calls t620

Turn: (t2485) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2485) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2485

Results:
                                    Button had A, K (two pair, Kings and fives).
                                    Hero had A, Q (two pair, Queens and fives).
                                    Outcome: Button won t2485

then this

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t5180)
                                    Hero (MP2) (t3053)
                                    MP3 (t4615)
                                    CO (t4215)
                                    Button (t2648)
                                    SB (t8204)
                                    BB (t2875)
                                    UTG (t2820)
                                    UTG+1 (t4265)

Hero's M: 20.35

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q
                                    3 folds, Hero bets t300, MP3 raises t700, 4 folds, Hero raises t2753 (All-In), MP3 calls t2353

Flop: (t6256) 3, 7, J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t6256) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t6256) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t6256

Results:
                                    Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                    MP3 had 3, 3 (three of a kind, threes).
                                    Outcome: MP3 won t6256

I fuckin' hate poker
                                    Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                    standard
                                    second hand standard imo. How is the first?

Fold AQo to a 3bet oop pre and you dont have the problem. Am I wrong? Does AQo beat most 3betting hands, early stages or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                      meh my image means i can't fold QQ to a 3-bet - so 4bettin all in and gettin snapped called and then QQ<AA - least i gave my chips to ionapaul AGAIN
                                      I'm afraid I couldn't use them to get myself into a cashing position, unlike Monday - with about 14 left, blinds at 400/800 I found JJ on the Big Blind and called the Small Blind's all-in bet of 11k, I had about 16k. Obviously his A5 > JJ...same cards and relatively same situation when I went out of the Caesar's Mega Stack tournie I played in Vegas, but that time my equity in the event was fairly bigger! I was knocked out tonight in 10th, with only Tony and Myles left in the last longer.

Comment

Is FTP down for anyone else? going well in a donkament fooking thing crashes

still down can anyone tell me if its not just my connection plz
                                        Last edited by a-k-47; 09-07-10, 01:14.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                          Is FTP down for anyone else? going well in a donkament fooking thing crashes

still down can anyone tell me if its not just my connection plz
                                          down..

Comment

thanks.. would it be a regional thing or?

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                              thanks.. would it be a regional thing or?
                                              don't think so, seems the few americans i've heard from can't connect atm either..

might be a good chance for me to finally get an early night

Comment

Tilt down for me too. Off to bed so!

Comment

there is obviously a gapping hole in the market for a reliable network to take over from ipoker
                                                  I hope that gapping hole doesn't fall into a gaping one.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                    I'm afraid I couldn't use them to get myself into a cashing position, unlike Monday - with about 14 left, blinds at 400/800 I found JJ on the Big Blind and called the Small Blind's all-in bet of 11k, I had about 16k. Obviously his A5 > JJ...same cards and relatively same situation when I went out of the Caesar's Mega Stack tournie I played in Vegas, but that time my equity in the event was fairly bigger! I was knocked out tonight in 10th, with only Tony and Myles left in the last longer.
                                                    Ship the LL

Managed to finish 4th for 360 which was a bit disappointing with a big jump to 610 for 3rd. Just couldn't eliminate the shortstack who went on a rampage to be about even or ahead of Buchan with BB Pat who knocked me out having most of the chips.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

got them back in ze end.

Comment

Just reading there that Brendan Burgess has got a regular slot on Pat Kenny discussing property.

Here are some quotes from this 'expert'

Sunday Times Money, 8 Mar 2009:

If you’ve a real need to buy now – for example, if you are starting a family – don’t allow the fact that your job is a bit uncertain to put you off. If the worst happens, the government has ordered AIB and Bank of Ireland to lay off homeowners in arrears for at least a year, while other lenders must give them a six-month breather.
                                                        RTE News, 16 September 2008:

"Irish banks are very well regulated, Irish banks are very sound..... [...] we're going to look back in a few years at the state of Irish banks [and ask] how did we not fill our shoes with those shares?"
                                                        AskAboutMoney.com post, 11 Oct 2009:

"People ask now why did we not listen to the economists who warned of the housing bubble and the economic crash? [...]. Their warnings were dressed up in such stupid, sensationalist language, that it would have been like taking the economic forecasts of the Sunday World seriously."

AskAboutMoney.com post, 22 Dec 2009:

The paperwork for money laundering is hugely inappropriate. Under the law, Charlie McCreevy would have had to provide a passport and two utility bills. Everyone in the Irish Nationwide knew him. I would have no problem with them not complying with this law.
                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

LeBron James has up and left Cleveland opting for Miami. I'm from Cleveland. Grew up there and watched while team after team 'nearly' got there. We're the most loyal fans you'd ever want to meet. Even when our teams are playing pure crap, we're still there cheering them on in hopes that some day - just maybe - they'll do well. We were very nearly there thanks to one of our own last season. We were gutted when the Cavs didn't take the lot last season. But now? Fans aren't gutted. We're feckin raging.

Comment

Wow-Paul Goydos shot a 59 on the PGA Tour yesterday to become only the 4th person to achieve the feat.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                              Just reading there that Brendan Burgess has got a regular slot on Pat Kenny discussing property.

Here are some quotes from this 'expert'
                                                              the same 'expert' who banned discussion of property prices from askabout money.com . Gobshite. Of course he then turns up on the consumer panel of the financial regulator

seriously, you'd get better financial advice on here
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by BuChan View Post
                                                                got them back in ze end.
                                                                Never in doubt

Comment

Some cool singers on Tubirdy atm.
                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

niccceee

what kind of telly you get???
                                                                    Just the cheapest 42" Full HD they had. A Phillips, it's an improvement from my previous 32" Samsung HD ready though.
                                                                    Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    its the flash player on the PS3 browser.
                                                                    Try stream it instead from your pc/laptop
                                                                    Or you can hack your ps3 with linux
                                                                    Yeah, I'll have to go back to streaming I suppose. I can't do the Linux hack cos I updated to 3.4 and they've removed the Add other OS option to counter Geohot trying to unlock it. Prob shouldn't have bothered now

Comment

Brag: Friday
                                                                      Beat: Hungover
                                                                      Variance: Planning on doing little or no work today

Can anyone explain why Stella has the "wifebeater" reputation in Ireland (Dublin)? Is just because of it's strength?
                                                                      "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post

Can anyone explain why Stella has the "wifebeater" reputation in Ireland (Dublin)? Is just because of it's strength?
                                                                        It's an English thing afaik, more the low cost than high alcohol volume.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I am currentlly addicted to The Wire after only 10 episodes, I got the boxset off a mate and its class, cant see me doing alot else but work and watch it for the next few weeks. I wanted to thank the BBV for harping on about it so much that I had to get my lazy ass to check it out.

I am also reading "Let the great world spin" on the back of a recommendation on this thread and its great too!

Just a quick question on the Big Brother talk, havent been following too closely but is Steve not a lock to win given his disability? what price is he?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                            Just a quick question on the Big Brother talk, havent been following too closely but is Steve not a lock to win given his disability? what price is he?
                                                                            Nah, the disability has failed the last couple of times. Verne (MiniMe) was oddson fav his entire time in the house, even up to the last day and finished 5th.

Blind Mikey was fav the first night, fav or second fav all the way through, odds on the final night and finished second.

You do need a bit of personality to go with the disability (Pete Bennett) and Steve doesn't have it.

Hence his drift from 2/1 to 10/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              the same 'expert' who banned discussion of property prices from askabout money.com . Gobshite. Of course he then turns up on the consumer panel of the financial regulator

seriously, you'd get better financial advice on here
                                                                              My favourite was when they made a rule in the overseas property forum that you could talk about overseas property in non-specific terms only.

So for example you could talk about Bulgarian property but not say Golden Palace Apartments in Sunny Beach as marketed by Larionova. This would be an insta ban.

Comment

Who here would have the balls to try this?

I know I wouldn't

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qh13MHl3RI[/ame]
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  My favourite was when they made a rule in the overseas property forum that you could talk about overseas property in non-specific terms only.

So for example you could talk about Bulgarian property but not say Golden Palace Apartments in Sunny Beach as marketed by Larionova. This would be an insta ban.
                                                                                  he also told everyone to 'fill their boots' with Irish bank shares

thankfully, he took his own advice

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    Got a friend request on FB this morning from some xenophobic racist wet brain calling himself 'Employ Irish'.

A 'dey tuk our jobs' merchant.

There's nothing I hate more than xenophobia and racism, show your disgust and click the 'report this person' for incitement to hatred at the bottom of the page.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Note the irony of a loser misspelling 'losing'
                                                                                    Got your standard racist taxi driver last night, down at the end of Graton Street and there is this crazy drunk swaying all over the place, taxi's are moving up as one drives off guy kinda leans over this black guy's taxi and hocks up a massive spit on your mans bonnet, starts yelling "i will box the bleeding head of you you black bastard" keeps up spitting on said guys taxi and yelling all kinds of obscenities, imo the guy in the taxi done the right thing and didnt get out and make the situation worse, doesnt mean the drunk didnt deserve a smack!

So i ended up getting in a taxi with an Irish driver, ask's me how my night was and i proceed to tell him the story i just witnessed "ive no time for them, he probably deserved it, im not racist thou" just put my head down and said nothing.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                    Original is starting now on film four.
                                                                                    Hopefully gonna snag some tickets and go see it in The Screen Cinema on Monday night

Onto last nights poker, congrats on the LL Tony you can lord that over us for awhile, Raoul i think you done the right thing that other game never really got going, Eamon seems to be back with a bang, good seeing his face around, 5 of the lads in the LL on the one table , little sick to be first one out of the game, tried a couple of moves that just did work out.

Plus those two Greek chicks were a good bit of banter at the table
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

there is a serious amt of talent around atm,alot of which goes under the radar

here is one such piece
                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                        http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/6355

Comment

Anyone know does the Fitz Scalps game still get many runners or what is the best game to be playing this evening in Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            Raoul i think you done the right thing that other game never really got going
                                                                                            the moral of the story is to get knocked out early!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                              After my tables freeze, I log out and log straight back in, usually works if there's a problem on my end.

I get in no hassle and every game I was in had disappeared, the only stts or mtts there were of the 'registering' variety.

Perhaps it a default thing but jesus i'd been in a couple of mtts for 3hours+, and in a blink of an eye they're cancelled, just like that.

I was talking to a girl from Boylepoker who was pretty cool and was obv under alot of pressure from the hammering they were getting but she handled it v well in fairness to her and I realise it's not her fault.

Mildy annoying, ipoker must die.
                                                                                              I will remain respectful at all times to ipokers support crew as in fairness they have to put up with a lot and in the end i can understand that it is not there fault. I actualy feel any skin ive been with that the suppport crew have been A1.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                It's an English thing afaik, more the low cost than high alcohol volume.
                                                                                                As with all "its a Dublin thing" 's it originated in England (Dublin rhyming slang)

Stella was dirt cheap in England in the 90's before rebranding itself as a "quality" beer
                                                                                                it was basically on the same shelf as Dutch Gold only much stronger, hence the name (went from 99p a can to £2.50/£3 ish over night)

business lesson of the day:
                                                                                                Rebranding a beer 101
                                                                                                How to change a beer from wife beater to classy drink for hawt French and burds and smooth French guys in fast cars

1. Trippe the price (tax changes may have had a small part to play)
                                                                                                2. Spend fortunes on adverts with hawt French burds and fast cars

Bulmers followed the same business model in the early 00's and people(wimmins) seemed to go for it
                                                                                                Flagon of bulmers =bad
                                                                                                longneck at twice the price of flagon = good
                                                                                                again with the

Maybe we could fix the economy this way?
                                                                                                If we sold a half cup of coffee with some milk froth for £4 and houses at 160% their value, sur the world would be back on its feet in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                  KK < 88 on a 864 flop for 30k pot at 75/150 level ... ugh
                                                                                                  Were you in the LL
                                                                                                  If not you owe me a tenner 'cause you should have been

Plus those two Greek chicks were a good bit of banter at the table
                                                                                                  At least you had the balls to go and try to chat them up unlike some others who preferred to talk a great game from a safe distance ...

Comment

that might be why the skandies are so aggressive in the first hour of tourni's
                                                                                                    they would prefer to be at home watching dvd's

Comment

So i ended up getting in a taxi with an Irish driver, ask's me how my night was and i proceed to tell him the story i just witnessed "ive no time for them, he probably deserved it, im not racist thou" just put my head down and said nothing.

What a fucking moron, it's the same old shite with them, 'I'm not racist but...'

Sickens me.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Were you in the LL
                                                                                                        If not you owe me a tenner 'cause you should have been
                                                                                                        Yep paid Paul when I got in! I was 2nd out after tyler. Sick hand but pretty typical especially after a soul read to fold JJ to QQ for on a 8 high flop earlier.

Thinks thats us quits now in LL!!

Comment

Re-watched Boiler Room last night, had forgotten just how awful (and irritiating) some of the cast is, made it hard to enjoy the second time around.

Ben Affleck and Seth Green made Vin Diseal seem watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            Re-watched Boiler Room last night, had forgotten just how awful (and irritiating) some of the cast is, made it hard to enjoy the second time around.
                                                                                                            Disagree strongly!!!

Comment

How come nobody on this board is talking about iPoker? Seems odd I can't see it mentioned anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Claptrap View Post
                                                                                                                How come nobody on this board is talking about iPoker? Seems odd I can't see it mentioned anywhere.
                                                                                                                iPoker Must Die

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Disagree strongly!!!
                                                                                                                  I still like the movie and I've always liked the lead (Giovanni Ribisi).
                                                                                                                  Are you a big Affleck/Seth Green fan?

Comment

Stockholm Syndrome

Comment

It has been menitoned loads - fairly sure there is a thread in the online section about it as well, ipoker has got to have the worse software for such a big network

Comment

Reload and play the Fitz scalps tonight I reckon....

I ended up rewatching some episodes of mad men and having an early night last night. Tonight I'll be crushing in the Fitz...
                                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

any motorbike riders here ever have any dealings with or have heard anythin about moto pitstop out in rathfarnham?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X