This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking
    nice to meet you at the weekend - I was on your table on day 1 wearing the craig david style hat (lost a prop bet)
    aha! i was wondering who you were on here! nice to meet you too, that table was great craic. i love bustin smurphs balls, ghoil is a loon, and myself and damo kavanagh go way back (he's the guy with the oesd which cheered you up LOL!)

I was wondering about the hat, it looked silly, i often don silly hats, but they suit me, coz i am silly

Comment

More The Wire quotes please to justify each others positions

Comment

Originally posted by bops View Post

I was wondering about the hat, it looked silly, i often don silly hats, but they suit me, coz i am silly
        You also sound drunk bops.

Are you heading up to Barrys next weekend?
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bops View Post
            I hope that hat was for a bet BK

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
              You also sound drunk bops.

Are you heading up to Barrys next weekend?
              i wish i was drunk, stupid fkn mondays
              nope to barrys, i'm grounded for the forseeable future, i think there's a decent $ game in the club on wednesday, i'll sneek out the window to that

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                'If anybody asks you if in you in this game, you tell 'em you in it for life, a'ight?. You play it hard, you play it tight, and you make sure niggas know you gonn' stand by your people. No loose talk, no second thoughts and no snitching. Play it like that.'

I just like this quote

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    What did CHD do btw? Wasn't on yesterday, but quick glance at his recent posts suggests it was something football related?
                    Call everyone the C word (and it wasn't cow)
                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Murtagh leaves Ballydoyle. Wow

Comment

More akin to a sheltered community for special people.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Maths question.

A credit union has a rule that if you have a loan then you can only remove money from your savings to help pay it off as long as it leaves your savings at at least 25% of your loan.

Lets take the example that a person has €1,000 in savings and €2,000 as a loan. According to the rule you can only take around €666 from your savings to pay off the loan because that would result in savings of around €334 and a loan of around €1344 which is 25% savings : loan.

The question is what formula can be applied to get the answer as to how much can be taken out of savings to equal 25% of loan (post calculation).

I hope that's clear. Maybe it's simple, but my head is elsewhere today.
                          been a while since I did maths and stuff
                          SPOILER
                          20 years

but i think

x+y=A
                          x+z=B

where
                          x=sum transfered
                          y=sum left
                          z=amount left in loan
                          A= savings
                          B=Loan
                          and
                          y=z/4

y=A-x
                          z=B-x
                          so
                          z/4=A-x
                          z=4(A-x)

so
                          B-x=4(A-x)
                          B-x=4A-4x
                          B+3x=4A
                          3x=4A-B

answer?
                          x=(4A-B)/3

Let A =1000
                          Let B=2000
                          x=(4000-2000)/3
                          x=666.66

Comment

Maths question.

A credit union has a rule that if you have a loan then you can only remove money from your savings to help pay it off as long as it leaves your savings at at least 25% of your loan.

Lets take the example that a person has €1,000 in savings and €2,000 as a loan. According to the rule you can only take around €666 from your savings to pay off the loan because that would result in savings of around €334 and a loan of around €1344 which is 25% savings : loan.

The question is what formula can be applied to get the answer as to how much can be taken out of savings to equal 25% of loan (post calculation).

X=(4s-L)/3

Where x is the amount you can take from s (savings) which can be used to pay part of L (loan)

nb. Your savings must be no less than 25% of your loan to begin with.

Comment

Maths question.

Divide the loan by the savings, and take away one. This'll leave you with a number between 0 and 3. (max loan is 4 times savings yeah).
                              Mutiply this number by 33.33. This is the percentage of your savings you can't touch. The remaining is what you can use to pay off the loan.

Comment

Maths question.

X=(4s-L)/3

Where x is the amount you can take from s (savings) which can be used to pay part of L (loan)

Edit: Elshambo pipped me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF
                                  Cliffs on what Ace did?
                                  ate his unborn children or something, I didn't quite get the exact detail
                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Cliffs on what Ace did?
                                    Wanked on a plane I think?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                      ate his unborn children or something, I didn't quite get the exact detail
                                      No,I think he called Mellor a cnut.

Comment

Cliffs on what Ace did?
                                        Fucker keeps using this "" wrong grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                          Is there a name for that? like "the mile high club",I mean.

"Shakes on a plane" maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                            now that you mention this, one my friends was telling me about that lad that blacked out and wanked on the plane as it took off,

and one of the other lads said there is nothing wrong with wanking on a plane? its not against the law?

to which we were all like it is illegal, you can get arrested for indecent exposure etc,

i wouldn't mind this guy is an extremely intelligent fella, and doesn't stand down from an arguement when he thinks he is right and we continued to try and convince him he was wrong,

i won't sit beside him next time i'm flying
                                            http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by iago View Post
                                              ate his unborn children or something, i didn't quite get the exact detail
                                              Originally posted by megasin View Post
                                              wanked on a plane i think?
                                              2 + 2 = ??
                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Corkonians: Quickest way to Dunkettle Roundabout from UCC: South Ring or Quays?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                  now that you mention this, one my friends was telling me about that lad that blacked out and wanked on the plane as it took off,
                                                  Lolwut?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                    Drive,probably.

Comment

From "The Hangover"

Stu Price: You do know counting cards is illegal, right?
                                                      Alan Garner: It’s not illegal, it’s just frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.
                                                      Phil Wenneck: I’m pretty sure that’s illegal, too.

Comment

and one of the other lads said there is nothing wrong with wanking on a plane? its not against the law?

to which we were all like it is illegal, you can get arrested for indecent exposure etc,

i wouldn't mind this guy is an extremely intelligent fella, and doesn't stand down from an arguement when he thinks he is right and we continued to try and convince him he was wrong,

i won't sit beside him next time i'm flying

Glanced over in the paper. Think he had wiskey booze and nurofen + and blamed this for wanking. Then wanted to kill himself or something.

Reminds me of this. Sure it's been posted before.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn6Z9djh8eA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          South Ring I'd say ... Quays will be manic

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                            From "The Hangover"

Stu Price: You do know counting cards is illegal, right?
                                                            Alan Garner: It’s not illegal, it’s just frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.
                                                            Phil Wenneck: I’m pretty sure that’s illegal, too.
                                                            Ya maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                              X=(4s-L)/3

Edit: Elshambo pipped me to it.
                                                              I meant to ask the other day but were you playing the Mini WSOP or dealing at it the other day? Just saw you post in the thread on Sat about something that was said at the table and was wondering had I been playing with you for the day?

Comment

Cliffs on what Ace did?
                                                                Public enemy number one and freelance terrorist Ace is being relentlessly pursued by FBI agent Emmet ), whose little son, Michael Emmet, was killed years earlier at an amusement park during an attempt by Troy to kill Emmet, who barely survived with a chest wound. Ace is recorded in the FBI files to have a whole list of terrorism-related offences, including bombings and political assassinations. The FBI receives information that Ace's brother Bubbleking has chartered a plane at a Los Angeles airport, and Emmet knows the Troy brothers well enough to guess that Bubbleking "doesn't fly without big brother!" Emmet leads an FBI team in chasing the plane down a runway and is able to shoot out one of the engines. Unable to take off, Ace kills both the pilot and one of Emmet's agents, then crashes the plane into a hangar. In the ensuing chaos, which leaves several FBI agents wounded or dead, Bubbleking is captured by the Feds and Ace is knocked into a coma after bragging to Emmet about a biological bomb that will destroy Los Angeles.

Emmet initially believes Ace was bluffing, but after the FBI finds schematics for the bomb on a disk recovered from Bubbleking's briefcase, Emmet realizes that the threat is genuine. Although he learns the date of the bombing from several of Ace's henchmen, including Ace's bomb supplier CHD, Emmet is unable to find any information about the location of the bomb itself, except for the date. Knowing that the only way to obtain the location is from Ace's brother, Bubbleking, Emmet's colleagues, Ste05 and Flushdraw, present him with a top-secret mission and convince him to undergo a surgical procedure to temporarily take Ace's face and pose as Ace in order to gain information about the bomb from Bubbleking. Though the time-period is never specified in the film and largely implied to be the present, the technology shown here and later in the prison is partially anachronistic, contrasting with the technology used in the rest of the film. Flushdraw tells him that it's a secret mission, strictly off the book and he must never tell GhostfaceSte and his family about this. Emmet eventually agrees to undergo the procedure to be Ace.

After the procedure, arrangements are made for Emmet (as Ace) to be incarcerated with Bubbleking at the Erehwon Penitentiary (Erehwon being "nowhere" spelled backwards), where he convinces Bubbleking that he is Ace and learns the bomb's location. Meanwhile, Ace unexpectedly awakens from his coma (it is implied this is a result of shock from the trauma of the surgery) and, realizing what has happened, calls his men to kidnap Hitchhiker's guide..., the doctor who performed the surgery. He then forces Hitchhiker's guide... to give him Emmet's face.

Ace (as Emmet) then visits Emmet (as Ace) at Erehwon prison. Ace tells the shocked Emmet about how he killed Walsh, Ste05 and Flushdraw, how he destroyed all evidence of their face-swap, and his plan to abuse Emmet's job and make love to his wife. Ace has the FBI negotiate a deal with Bubbleking for his release in return for revealing the bomb's location (which is at the Los Angeles Convention Center). Ace then proceeds to disarm the bomb and revels in praise from his colleagues and the media, having informed his brother that they are "going straight", meaning they will use Emmet's identity and influence to their advantage and for their own purposes. Ironically, given Ace's gregarious, irreverent nature and off-beat sense of humor, he becomes more popular at work than the real Emmet was due to his impatience and bad tempered nature by spoiling every victory celebrations with reminders of the lives that they had cost or nearly costed.

After Ace's disarmament of the bomb, Emmet escapes from Erehwon prison, which is revealed to be inside an offshore oil platform in the Pacific Ocean, and swims to shore. Some time later, Emmet visits Dietrich and successfully fools him and the rest of Ace's men into thinking that he is the real Ace. Emmet then asks CHD for help killing Ace (as Emmet).

By this point, both men have begun to see firsthand how their hatred for one another affects each other's close ones. As Emmet, Ace revels in the praises of his co-workers, is more tender and affectionate with wife Eve (Joan Allen) than Emmet was, and even reaches out to his teenage daughter, Smurph: Ace smokes cigarettes openly with her, gives her a balisong for protection, and even violently assaults a boy (played by Danny Masterson) who tries to force himself on her and made him apologize for it. While inside the Emmet home, Ace was able to look past her outer, punk exterior she had put put in front of her family and saw what really was bothering her inside(which Emmet himself failed to notice). Smurph was unable to come to terms about her younger brother, Michael's untimely death, that she outwardly blamed her father for not doing a better job in protecting their family and had mistrusted him since.

Meanwhile, Emmet (forced to play along with the part of Troy) finds himself having to take drugs and impress the terrorists with his knowledge about Sean Emmet which even Ace never knew. Also present is ElectraBlue, CHD's sister and Ace's ex-girlfriend, and her son, BrianByrne. He's told by her that BrianByrne is Ace's son (one key piece of truth on Ace himself appears to be unaware of) and sees a lot of his late son Michael in BrianByrne. Earlier, when he was himself, Emmet interrogated ElectraBlue and threatened to put her son into a foster care considering her pervous charges against her in harboring Ace. He now comes to realise that she is in fact a devoted mother that has been trying to raise Adam away from being a criminal and immediately feels sorry for what he did in threatening her(although it came while Emmet's playing Ace, not as himself).

Bubbleking is watching CHD's apartment and informs Ace of Emmet's arrival. Ace sends an FBI team to kill Emmet. There follows a brutal, lengthy gunfight, in which many FBI agents and terrorists are killed. DCHE is killed by Ace as he tries to shield ElectraBlue and BrianByrne, and Emmet manages to kill Bubbleking by kicking him through the apartment skylight. Emmet escapes, and Sasha gets away separately with BrianByrne. Ace is left distraught and almost suicidal over the death of his brother. When an FBI agent asks why he is shedding tears for the likes of Bubbleking, Ace shoots him dead on the spot indicating that was his brother.

FBI Director GhostfaceSte berates Ace (as Emmet) for his unnecessary carnage with the terrorists and queries as to how he happens to suddenly know so much about their movements. Ace, still angry over the death of Bubbleking, confesses his true identity to GhostfaceSte and kills him, blaming GhostfaceSte's death on a heart attack. As a result, Ace becomes appointed as the new acting-FBI Director. Meanwhile, Emmet returns to his suburban home and tries to explain the entire situation and convince his wife, Eve, that he is really Emmet, but to no avail. She decides she needs to see it for herself and takes a blood sample of who she assumes was her husband's blood type and sneaks out to the hospital she works at. After an analysis of Eve is shocked by the truth as as she realises the man she was sleeping with was really Ace and his blood ype is AB-. She still refuses to believe Emmet, but after he tells her the story of how they had their first kiss, she eventually realizes the truth. However, once all this is done, Emmet promises to make it up to her and Jamie for all the neglect of emotions he put them through.

ElectraBlue and Emmet track Ace to GhostfaceSte's funeral, where Ace is holding Emmet's wife and daughter Jamie hostage. Ace revealed that his son, Michael's death was an accident and he was trying to kill Emmet himself. However, he took it personally and advise him to either kill himself or let it go. Emmet tells him no father would let go until the one responsible paid for it with his life. Ace replies neither would a brother. Sasha retorts not even a sister and gives Emmet(as Ace) the gun. With Eve caught in the middle cops and gangsters hold each other at gunpoint. A gunfight then ensues in which Sasha and all of Ace's minions are killed. Having taken a bullet to save Emmet, Sasha begs him not to let Adam grow up to be a criminal. Emmet agrees to keep his promise to her as she dies in his arms and Eve feels sorry for her.

Ace and Emmet engage in both a gun battle and hand-to-hand fight, with Emmet gaining the upper hand. Smurph finds a gun and shoots at Emmet (as Ace), believing him to be the real Ace, and wounds him in the shoulder, allowing the real Ace to break free. He takes Smurph as his hostage and licks her face as he mentions peaches. However, she gets him to let her go by stabbing him in the leg with the balisong, ironically a trick which he taught her earlier himself. Eve comforts her as Ace makes his escape by shooting two FBI members as Emmet pursues him.

Ace manages to escape in a boat, pursued by Emmet. After a lengthy chase both Emmet and Ace's boats are destroyed and they are thrown ashore by an explosion resulting from their boats' collisions. The two engage in a final hand-to-hand confrontation which results in Emmet eventually prevailing by killing Ace with a spear gun, (which leaves Ace in the same position as the statue shown earlier of Jesus on the cross) but not before Ace tries to destroy Emmet's face (on himself) to prevent Emmet reclaiming it.

His wife, Eve is able to explain the entire situation to the FBI and successfully convince them of Emmet's true identity. He is then taken to the hospital where a team of Washington D.C.'s finest doctors does his surgery and his face is restored, with the exception of his chest scar which served as a reminder of the loss of his son as he doesn't "need it anymore", due to Ace's death.

After the surgery, Emmet comes home and hugs Eve and Jamie. Smurph apologizes for shooting him, but he told her that she made the right decison because her bullet actually disloged the vocal microphone. He was proud of the way she stood up to Ace when she stabbed him on his leg. Soon after, he brings Adam Hassler, Ace's son with ElectraBlue, into his family, in order to fulfill his promise to her in not allowing him to grow up as criminal. Smurph acccepts him as her new brother and shows him to his new room. Eve agrees to adopt him with Sean, knowing that Michael has moved on and Adam can use a new home.
                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                  South Ring I'd say ... Quays will be manic
                                                                  +1
                                                                  "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                    Public enemy number one and freelance terrorist Ace is being relentlessly pursued by FBI agent Emmet ), whose little son, Michael Emmet, was killed years earlier at an amusement park during an attempt by Troy to kill Emmet, who barely survived with a chest wound. Ace is recorded in the FBI files to have a whole list of terrorism-related offences, including bombings and political assassinations. The FBI receives information that Ace's brother Bubbleking has chartered a plane at a Los Angeles airport, and Emmet knows the Troy brothers well enough to guess that Bubbleking "doesn't fly without big brother!" Emmet leads an FBI team in chasing the plane down a runway and is able to shoot out one of the engines. Unable to take off, Ace kills both the pilot and one of Emmet's agents, then crashes the plane into a hangar. In the ensuing chaos, which leaves several FBI agents wounded or dead, Bubbleking is captured by the Feds and Ace is knocked into a coma after bragging to Emmet about a biological bomb that will destroy Los Angeles.

Emmet initially believes Ace was bluffing, but after the FBI finds schematics for the bomb on a disk recovered from Bubbleking's briefcase, Emmet realizes that the threat is genuine. Although he learns the date of the bombing from several of Ace's henchmen, including Ace's bomb supplier CHD, Emmet is unable to find any information about the location of the bomb itself, except for the date. Knowing that the only way to obtain the location is from Ace's brother, Bubbleking, Emmet's colleagues, Ste05 and Flushdraw, present him with a top-secret mission and convince him to undergo a surgical procedure to temporarily take Ace's face and pose as Ace in order to gain information about the bomb from Bubbleking. Though the time-period is never specified in the film and largely implied to be the present, the technology shown here and later in the prison is partially anachronistic, contrasting with the technology used in the rest of the film. Flushdraw tells him that it's a secret mission, strictly off the book and he must never tell GhostfaceSte and his family about this. Emmet eventually agrees to undergo the procedure to be Ace.

After the procedure, arrangements are made for Emmet (as Ace) to be incarcerated with Bubbleking at the Erehwon Penitentiary (Erehwon being "nowhere" spelled backwards), where he convinces Bubbleking that he is Ace and learns the bomb's location. Meanwhile, Ace unexpectedly awakens from his coma (it is implied this is a result of shock from the trauma of the surgery) and, realizing what has happened, calls his men to kidnap Hitchhiker's guide..., the doctor who performed the surgery. He then forces Hitchhiker's guide... to give him Emmet's face.

Ace (as Emmet) then visits Emmet (as Ace) at Erehwon prison. Ace tells the shocked Emmet about how he killed Walsh, Ste05 and Flushdraw, how he destroyed all evidence of their face-swap, and his plan to abuse Emmet's job and make love to his wife. Ace has the FBI negotiate a deal with Bubbleking for his release in return for revealing the bomb's location (which is at the Los Angeles Convention Center). Ace then proceeds to disarm the bomb and revels in praise from his colleagues and the media, having informed his brother that they are "going straight", meaning they will use Emmet's identity and influence to their advantage and for their own purposes. Ironically, given Ace's gregarious, irreverent nature and off-beat sense of humor, he becomes more popular at work than the real Emmet was due to his impatience and bad tempered nature by spoiling every victory celebrations with reminders of the lives that they had cost or nearly costed.

After Ace's disarmament of the bomb, Emmet escapes from Erehwon prison, which is revealed to be inside an offshore oil platform in the Pacific Ocean, and swims to shore. Some time later, Emmet visits Dietrich and successfully fools him and the rest of Ace's men into thinking that he is the real Ace. Emmet then asks CHD for help killing Ace (as Emmet).

By this point, both men have begun to see firsthand how their hatred for one another affects each other's close ones. As Emmet, Ace revels in the praises of his co-workers, is more tender and affectionate with wife Eve (Joan Allen) than Emmet was, and even reaches out to his teenage daughter, Smurph: Ace smokes cigarettes openly with her, gives her a balisong for protection, and even violently assaults a boy (played by Danny Masterson) who tries to force himself on her and made him apologize for it. While inside the Emmet home, Ace was able to look past her outer, punk exterior she had put put in front of her family and saw what really was bothering her inside(which Emmet himself failed to notice). Smurph was unable to come to terms about her younger brother, Michael's untimely death, that she outwardly blamed her father for not doing a better job in protecting their family and had mistrusted him since.

Meanwhile, Emmet (forced to play along with the part of Troy) finds himself having to take drugs and impress the terrorists with his knowledge about Sean Emmet which even Ace never knew. Also present is ElectraBlue, CHD's sister and Ace's ex-girlfriend, and her son, BrianByrne. He's told by her that BrianByrne is Ace's son (one key piece of truth on Ace himself appears to be unaware of) and sees a lot of his late son Michael in BrianByrne. Earlier, when he was himself, Emmet interrogated ElectraBlue and threatened to put her son into a foster care considering her pervous charges against her in harboring Ace. He now comes to realise that she is in fact a devoted mother that has been trying to raise Adam away from being a criminal and immediately feels sorry for what he did in threatening her(although it came while Emmet's playing Ace, not as himself).

Bubbleking is watching CHD's apartment and informs Ace of Emmet's arrival. Ace sends an FBI team to kill Emmet. There follows a brutal, lengthy gunfight, in which many FBI agents and terrorists are killed. DCHE is killed by Ace as he tries to shield ElectraBlue and BrianByrne, and Emmet manages to kill Bubbleking by kicking him through the apartment skylight. Emmet escapes, and Sasha gets away separately with BrianByrne. Ace is left distraught and almost suicidal over the death of his brother. When an FBI agent asks why he is shedding tears for the likes of Bubbleking, Ace shoots him dead on the spot indicating that was his brother.

FBI Director GhostfaceSte berates Ace (as Emmet) for his unnecessary carnage with the terrorists and queries as to how he happens to suddenly know so much about their movements. Ace, still angry over the death of Bubbleking, confesses his true identity to GhostfaceSte and kills him, blaming GhostfaceSte's death on a heart attack. As a result, Ace becomes appointed as the new acting-FBI Director. Meanwhile, Emmet returns to his suburban home and tries to explain the entire situation and convince his wife, Eve, that he is really Emmet, but to no avail. She decides she needs to see it for herself and takes a blood sample of who she assumes was her husband's blood type and sneaks out to the hospital she works at. After an analysis of Eve is shocked by the truth as as she realises the man she was sleeping with was really Ace and his blood ype is AB-. She still refuses to believe Emmet, but after he tells her the story of how they had their first kiss, she eventually realizes the truth. However, once all this is done, Emmet promises to make it up to her and Jamie for all the neglect of emotions he put them through.

ElectraBlue and Emmet track Ace to GhostfaceSte's funeral, where Ace is holding Emmet's wife and daughter Jamie hostage. Ace revealed that his son, Michael's death was an accident and he was trying to kill Emmet himself. However, he took it personally and advise him to either kill himself or let it go. Emmet tells him no father would let go until the one responsible paid for it with his life. Ace replies neither would a brother. Sasha retorts not even a sister and gives Emmet(as Ace) the gun. With Eve caught in the middle cops and gangsters hold each other at gunpoint. A gunfight then ensues in which Sasha and all of Ace's minions are killed. Having taken a bullet to save Emmet, Sasha begs him not to let Adam grow up to be a criminal. Emmet agrees to keep his promise to her as she dies in his arms and Eve feels sorry for her.

Ace and Emmet engage in both a gun battle and hand-to-hand fight, with Emmet gaining the upper hand. Smurph finds a gun and shoots at Emmet (as Ace), believing him to be the real Ace, and wounds him in the shoulder, allowing the real Ace to break free. He takes Smurph as his hostage and licks her face as he mentions peaches. However, she gets him to let her go by stabbing him in the leg with the balisong, ironically a trick which he taught her earlier himself. Eve comforts her as Ace makes his escape by shooting two FBI members as Emmet pursues him.

Ace manages to escape in a boat, pursued by Emmet. After a lengthy chase both Emmet and Ace's boats are destroyed and they are thrown ashore by an explosion resulting from their boats' collisions. The two engage in a final hand-to-hand confrontation which results in Emmet eventually prevailing by killing Ace with a spear gun, (which leaves Ace in the same position as the statue shown earlier of Jesus on the cross) but not before Ace tries to destroy Emmet's face (on himself) to prevent Emmet reclaiming it.

His wife, Eve is able to explain the entire situation to the FBI and successfully convince them of Emmet's true identity. He is then taken to the hospital where a team of Washington D.C.'s finest doctors does his surgery and his face is restored, with the exception of his chest scar which served as a reminder of the loss of his son as he doesn't "need it anymore", due to Ace's death.

After the surgery, Emmet comes home and hugs Eve and Jamie. Smurph apologizes for shooting him, but he told her that she made the right decison because her bullet actually disloged the vocal microphone. He was proud of the way she stood up to Ace when she stabbed him on his leg. Soon after, he brings Adam Hassler, Ace's son with ElectraBlue, into his family, in order to fulfill his promise to her in not allowing him to grow up as criminal. Smurph acccepts him as her new brother and shows him to his new room. Eve agrees to adopt him with Sean, knowing that Michael has moved on and Adam can use a new home.

really over estimating what i'd be willing to read even for a laugh, picture says a thousand words and all that

Comment

Public enemy number one and freelance terrorist Ace is being relentlessly pursued by FBI agent Emmet )
                                                                      Are you sure that wasn't Face/off? It's easy to get the two confused. They both wear blue jumpers after all.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Zod, I hope I'm never in a car with you, You don't seem to know what 'cliffs' are.

Comment

Ace (as Emmet) then visits Emmet (as Ace) at Erehwon prison. Ace tells the shocked Emmet about how he killed Walsh, Ste05 and Flushdraw, how he destroyed all evidence of their face-swap, and his plan to abuse Emmet's job and make love to his wife. Ace has the FBI negotiate a deal with Bubbleking for his release in return for revealing the bomb's location .
                                                                          I'm a widow and I didn't know

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            Zod, I hope I'm never in a car with you, You don't seem to know what 'cliffs' are.
                                                                            That was the joke, good sir Just be glad I didn't do Of Mice and Men.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                              I'm a widow and I didn't know
                                                                              How you doin'?

Comment

How you doin'?
                                                                                At least let him go cold

Comment

I hope that Zod just Ctrl H'd the names into an existing document - otherwise that's sick
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    At least let him go cold
                                                                                    is that what you usually do?

Comment

BTW ZOD do you want to replace the hinges on my laptop ?
                                                                                      I got parts last week but I'm finding it very hard to get time to attack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        BTW ZOD do you want to replace the hinges on my laptop ?
                                                                                        I got parts last week but I'm finding it very hard to get time to attack it.
                                                                                        Certainly can, shout when and where is handy for you.

Comment

That was the joke, good sir Just be glad I didn't do Of Mice and Men.
                                                                                          I see, an interesting way to reverse us all. I commend the effort, more crazies needed in the BBV.
                                                                                          Where you the guy who said 'see you at the bar sweet cheeks' to Liz (smiley) at the IWF.

If so I forgive you.

Comment

I stil don't know the cliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              I see, an interesting way to reverse us all. I commend the effort, more crazies needed in the BBV.
                                                                                              Where you the guy who said 'see you at the bar sweet cheeks' to Liz (smiley) at the IWF.

If so I forgive you.
                                                                                              I was not that hero.

Comment

I stil don't know the cliffs
                                                                                                .
                                                                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-11-10, 17:16. Reason: facts elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Zod

Ace bust Emmet, then revealed his dastardly identity earlier in the BBV, possibly while wearing a monicle, top hat and cloak while twiddling a waxed moustache.
                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NbRKe7MZo4[/ame]

Comment

I just played a horrible session of FIFA online there, was just leaking goals. Was going to post some plays up here looking for advice but in light in todays antics who knows who'd be lurking around ready to take most of my ranking points roll off me. This place has gone to the dogs
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                      I just played a horrible session of FIFA online there, was just leaking goals. Was going to post some plays up here looking for advice but in light in todays antics who knows who'd be lurking around ready to take most of my ranking points roll off me. This place has gone to the dogs

Try to score more goals than your opponent.

HTH.

Comment

After seeing more sides to the story,

2. Ace this is a community here and fine playing with emmett in the 6max games getting lucky etc, however telling him to keep playing on here knowing your the "the fishbox etc" and challenging him to the hu4rollz type of shenaniagans on the site is poor form, its not against the rules of poker or anything, but it is an unwritten rule on the forum when it comes to posting hands,
                                                                                                        the "play more" in the HH was after the heads up battle, it was my mistake in getting the order wrong.

Comment

Nah I'd never take your ranking points off you in FIFA............now Pro Evo on the other hand

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                            Nah I'd never take your ranking points off you in FIFA............now Pro Evo on the other hand
                                                                                                            I'm loading up four playstations as we speak
                                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I'm loading up four playstations as we speak
                                                                                                              Lol can't play you today cos I'm heading off for a game of real soccer now. I've no doubt you'd pawn me though

Comment

anyone remember that program whereby you could watch all the uk tv channels,

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                  anyone remember that program whereby you could watch all the uk tv channels,
                                                                                                                  Last I was reading of the thread which relates to the program the guy had got into legal trouble and was forced to shut down the service.

Opr

Comment

since you asked nicely ste. go to 1.24 in this clip and play for about 10 seconds. Mr. Clay Davis says what I never could

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ktvE2vfxSQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ktvE2vfxSQ[/ame]

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin
                                                                                                                    Downtown is the voice of reason.
                                                                                                                    this is the bit that Im uneasy with - even though I agree with him

Comment

anyone play fifa 11 online on ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Plough View Post
                                                                                                                        anyone play fifa 11 online on ps3?
                                                                                                                        I have 10 if you wanna play a game or two of that? I'm reluctant to upgrade

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X