• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    What a point.
    and another.

epic stuff

Comment

Can any1 ship me $150 on ppp and ill retrun on stars?

Comment

Every f"cking time

Run better Nadal.

Comment

BOOM BOOM

Whaddaplayer

Comment

game over

Comment

Got a taxi home from town last night but the driver only realises about half way that he hasnt put the meter on, what is the standard situation here you snooze you lose? I have gotten this route so many times so i always know what it will roughly be.

SPOILER
              normal fair is in between €11/€12, happens i have got this guy before and he is pretty decent, when i arrive at my house the fair is a little over €8 but i give him what it usually costs.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Got a taxi home from town last night but the driver only realises about half way that he hasnt put the meter on, what is the standard situation here you snooze you lose? I have gotten this route so many times so i always know what it will roughly be.

SPOILER
                normal fair is in between €11/€12, happens i have got this guy before and he is pretty decent, when i arrive at my house the fair is a little over €8 but i give him what it usually costs.
                So many taxi drivers are wankers, but you arent Danny. You did the right thing. I do what you did every time.

Comment

^^spot on

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                    game over
                    maybe not....

Comment

Pathetic bottling.

Comment

Gort knocked out of the world cup!!!
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lolMurray. Brilliant last shot.

Comment

€40 on boyle for $50 on stars. Anyone? I'm not a regular poster, so will have no problem transferring first.
                            eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Straight set defeat for Englands Andy Murray The brave Scot Andy Murray

Comment

Brag: Gonna be in Amsterdam for the semi's
                                Beat: Had money on Brazil

Comment

Hope Ghana bink tonight for the craic.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                    Hope Ghana bink tonight for the craic.
                                    this would not be cool

Uruguay and Mrsflushdraw's horse for lots of points

Comment

Booze booze booze booze

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                        €40 on boyle for $50 on stars. Anyone? I'm not a regular poster, so will have no problem transferring first.
                                        Anyone? Pretty please.
                                        eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          this would not be cool

this.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

this would not be cool

GAA thread please post haste.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              GAA thread please post haste.
                                              do you want the run down on the football or the hurling? I agree that Antrim are very long at evens. In fact its so long im starting to wonder does somebody now something we dont??

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                Anyone? Pretty please.
                                                do you want money on Boyles? Or on stars?

I have Boyles $ available. Your post makes it hard to discern exactly what you're looking for.

EDIT: Leaving house in 5 mins, if you want Boyles PM me now...
                                                Last edited by Emmet; 02-07-10, 18:31.

Comment

do you want the run down on the football or the hurling? I agree that Antrim are very long at evens. In fact its so long im starting to wonder does somebody now something we dont??
                                                  Stick down any of your thoughts sure.

btw its Armagh at evs v London

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                    do you want money on Boyles? Or on stars?

I have Boyles $ available. Your post makes it hard to discern exactly what you're looking for.
                                                    Sorry, yeah. No, I want stars.
                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

SPOILER
                                                      Wife was in a taxi last night and she asks him the usual small talk 'I care little for your answer' question.

'So, will ye be working the weekend?'

'Ah, yeah, the whole weekend, know mean, as usual, flat out, know mean'

'I have Sunday off tho'
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

woops thought it was Antrim - that saves me emptying all of my loots into that game

Comment

There was a youtube vid here before of the Spanish team warming up passing the ball in a circle and one of them does a trick and nutmegs the person pressing.

Can someone find that vid for me? I cant find it going back a fair few pages now? Thanks.
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Xzhnu9DVc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Xzhnu9DVc[/ame]

Comment

IPO sat feeder starting on Boyles in 2 mins. needs one more player. anyone game?

EDIT: it got enough
                                                              Last edited by Caf; 02-07-10, 18:48.

Comment

The skill is good, but the celebration makes that video
                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Armagh are evs v london this weekend??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                    The skill is good, but the celebration makes that video
                                                                    Yeah thats why I wanted to see it, love the craic there having. The way Albiol just walks away shamefully is brilliant.

That trick would be so so hard to do without falling over.
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Question lads

For doing the driving test does your car have to be NCT'ed?

Applied for NCT back in April and the earliest available date is Sept 13th, have the letter for booking etc.

Driving test date is 27th July

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        Yes. Hurling obv. Still a great price I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                          It would be shocking if it was football he was talking about

Comment

Question lads

Applied for NCT back in April and the earliest available date is Sept 13th, have the letter for booking etc.

Afaik you will fail if car doesnt have valid discs so unlucky!

Comment

Would fancy armagh at that price in the hurling TBH, two of my team mates play for em, and they are well improved as a team over the past few years.
                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Question lads

Slightly OT, isnt there a time limit for the NCT from booking to testing and if it goes over it is free ? may be 8 weeks, will look it up.

As for the NCT, once you have an appointment i am fairly sure it will suffice, unless you get a right prick of a tester.

edit: 4 weeks it seems. http://www.finegael.org/news/a/2866/article/

Also, is there another car you could use ? a mates you could borrow for a few hours ?
                                                                                Last edited by oleras; 02-07-10, 19:03.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                  Mybe I'm being ridiculously cynical, but don't you think it's possible that the accused was paid to do it by the owner of the place, and in the process he gets the insurance money?

All these car dealers had/have so much money tied up in stock that they can't shift.
                                                                                  You are.

This happened in 2007 when the motor industry was booming & no glut of cars lying around. Also I know of old the dealer involved & this certainly would not be the case

Comment

Something I've noticed this World Cup knockout stage, after every match the camera crew seem to focus all their attention on the losing teams fans, crying and depressed. Kids crying a lot of the time.

After that game today, every single bit of footage from the stands was Brazilian fans, not one shot of celebrating Dutch fans.

Anyone else notice this?

Comment

Get in there Ghana

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                        Something I've noticed this World Cup knockout stage, after every match the camera crew seem to focus all their attention on the losing teams fans, crying and depressed. Kids crying a lot of the time.

After that game today, every single bit of footage from the stands was Brazilian fans, not one shot of celebrating Dutch fans.

Anyone else notice this?
                                                                                        Its Newcastle United syndrome

wd Ghana

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmQM0sEVqcQ[/ame]

Surely the shirt the fella is wearing in this video is as a result of a lost bet?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmQM0sEVqcQ

Surely the shirt the fella is wearing in this video is as a result of a lost bet?
                                                                                            Ah Give him a break
                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Game on!
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Diego Fucking Forlan

Comment

Cracking free kick !!
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Great goal

Comment

What happens with the NCT if you never got one?

I know that if you go in for instance, 10 months after the original time that it was due you only get the cert for the remaining 14 months of the original certification period. But if you never bothered getting one at all for the two year period what happens when the first two years is up and it should be due for its next cert?
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                        I've had a few people chance their arm before when they forget to turn on the meter and try charge me more than it would normally cost. You usually know if it's an honest mistake or not by time you get to the destination based on how they got you there so that's how I make up my mind whether to pay them what's on the meter or what it usually costs.

Comment

Looks like the test will be in a loner Kev.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Looks like the test will be in a loner Kev.

http://www.irishmotoring.ie/cms/publ..._Test_disc.php
                                                                                                            Cheers Ole

Looks like it will have to be either get a cancellation spot for the NCT or move the test date.

Comment

Could do with uruguay getting another here
                                                                                                              "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Looks like it will have to be either get a cancellation spot for the NCT or move the test date.
                                                                                                                Surely it would be worth renting a car for the day? Savings on insurance alone would make it worthwhile.
                                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                                                                                  Could do with uruguay getting another here
                                                                                                                  Stuck a small bet to score one more in the last few mins, soul reading a last minute goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    What happens with the NCT if you never got one?

I know that if you go in for instance, 10 months after the original time that it was due you only get the cert for the remaining 14 months of the original certification period. But if you never bothered getting one at all for the two year period what happens when the first two years is up and it should be due for its next cert?
                                                                                                                    When you get the test done under those circumstances you get a disc for one year.

i.e. if you were 18 months late: instead of being due back in 6 months you get the full year.
                                                                                                                    And if you are 4 or 5 years late you will still get it for one year.

Comment

Ship the ET

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZE3iXphD5E[/ame]

That's a bad beat right there!

Comment

Ghana!!!!!!!!!!

He's not taking a penalty anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X