This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
    If only, that'd be something like a story. The actual story seems to be Inter might bid for Bale, in 6 months time, probably. With no quotes or anything backing it up. Some scoop.
    Ya, such a pile of wank.

Comment

LOL
      @ianprior had 7150 followers when the #guardianexclusive broke at 17:32 - he's lost a follower every 5 seconds since
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Bales but as a Spurs fan obviously biased. I think that he is still so young that his potentail is massive to improve further but 40m seems seriously excessive. Van Der Vart must be seriously confused with his price tag if that is the umbers being thrown around for Bale

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          That's not much of an exclusive.
          heh ... it's more of an exclusive than the guardian managed

Comment

27/01/2011 @ 17.30 the day the internet stood still.

Well played The Guardian.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
              Just found the original Command And Conquer soundtrack on my old HDD. OMFG this is good grinding music.
              Reminds me of this funny vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk[/ame]

and this pretty cool tribute vid.It is c+c music?right?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6cB7BGj48&feature=related[/ame]
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyone got a link to the party poker premier league from the beginning of this years series? Had a look can't seem to find it.

Comment

OptaJoe
                  1 - Gareth Bale has one assist in the Premier League this season, level with Newcastle United's Xisco. Inter-est.

Comment

Lol has ian prior taken down his twitter page?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      Lol has ian prior taken down his twitter page?
                      lol nope

ianprior ian prior
                      Going to ring up Gray and Keys for a pint later. Then maybe drown a few kittens
                      2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Comment

Have to feel for him, if you search @ianprior on twitter you can read all the comments being sent to him. The level of hate and bile is quite ridiculous, although what he was expecting is utterly beyond me.
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                          Anyone got a link to the party poker premier league from the beginning of this years series? Had a look can't seem to find it.
                          channel 4od should have it maybe not from the start but most of it

Comment

Have to feel for him, if you search @ianprior on twitter you can read all the comments being sent to him. The level of hate and bile is quite ridiculous, although what he was expecting is utterly beyond me.
                            One of the better ones.

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that several players WILL move clubs, some for cash fees, in the months of July and August. Beat that @ianprior

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                              channel 4od should have it maybe not from the start but most of it
                              Yeah it doesnt have it from the start

Comment

2 more exclusives tonight elsewhere aswell.

Comment

Yeah it doesnt have it from the start

Opr

Comment

@Icarus152

Yeah, in the second vid it's Hell March.

This is the intro to Red Alert2.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM[/ame]

Fucking epic
                                    Last edited by MegaSin; 27-01-11, 18:18.

Comment

Found it on the Party Poker site

Thanks anyway dude

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                        @Icarus152

This is the intro to Rad Alert2.

Fucking epic
                                        The old Command and Conquer games were beyond epic, I think the shittyness of the FMV scenes and the acting therein only made them even better too. A friend of mine's parents worked at home with computers so we were able to plug them together and play multiplayer before the days of internet being good enough to do that, such an awesome game two player
                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

@Icarus152

This is the intro to Rad Alert2.

Fucking epic
                                          Quality game. Miss Yuri and his tesla stuff.

Comment

The old Command and Conquer games were beyond epic, I think the shittyness of the FMV scenes and the acting therein only made them even better too. A friend of mine's parents worked at home with computers so we were able to plug them together and play multiplayer before the days of internet being good enough to do that, such an awesome game two player
                                            Yeah i used to play C&C LAN back in the day. Nothing better than owning someone who is right beside you

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                              Danny, whats the add on for firefox that gives a check mark after a download link ? I tried greasemonkey and link checker but cant get it to work.

Got the new netbook yesterday so cleaning it up and installing a few things, nice piece of kit but the speakers seem kinda shite tbh, may get some external ones.

edit: found it...because i was using hotfile i didnt include the RS checker....doh !!!
                                              Ah cool if you use Chrome the link checker in that seems to work for nearly everything.
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

why would you feel sorry for him. never heard of him before but obviously he's a knob.

Comment

Yeah i used to play C&C LAN back in the day. Nothing better than owning someone who is right beside you
                                                  It was awesome, we couldn't see each others screens either which is clearly the best way to do it so you can be a bit sneaky about things, nuclear launch + surprise tank rush ftw

why would you feel sorry for him. never heard of him before but obviously he's a knob.
                                                  Suppose, and like I said I don't know what else he was expecting, but he must have thousands of messages in the last hour of sheer 140 character abuse, which is a bit harsh although if he was doing this for attention then he got it I guess.
                                                  Last edited by Sledgejammer; 27-01-11, 18:22.

Comment

It was awesome, we couldn't see each others screens either which is clearly the best way to do it so you can be a bit sneaky about things, surprise tank rush ftw
                                                    Turtle up, take the resources. Let him throw his army on your defence and then rush with your moderate army. Easy game.

Comment

tbh I doubt he actually cares about the abuse of what can only be described as idiots/keyboard warriors.

Comment

I think the first 5/6 episodes are just a bunch of internet random qualifiers so skip most of them imo.

Comment

Don't know what all this fuss is about regarding Sian Massey. I was at the game. Seen her running up and down the line waving her arms around now and again. She was fucking useless.

Worst cheerleader I ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                            As per in here the Andy Murray hate is sad. The guy is a top top player although he will have no legacy without a Grand Slam (i.e Henman). He is an exciting player to watch and wears his heart on his slieve. Who fucking cares if his mam is in the stands. Roger Federer had Gwen Stefani and Bush up in the stands for an entire wimbledon which was extremely sad imo but it didn't take away from the fact that he is a fucking legend. Murrays demeanour is awful when he is losing but tell me what top performer in the world of sport is as happy as The-Rigger when he is losing. We see a lot of Murray losing in the business end of big tourneys about 6 times a year hence why everyone thinks he is a moany prick.

CHD and others example about SSN dropping losers from the British Empire is hilarious. You just hear it when you want. Despite what you want to believe Murray,Coulthard,Clarke,Mcilroy,Irvine and McDowell are all british. Nobody had a more successful 2010 than Gmac(apart from Tony McCoy and Phil Taylor apparently) But if you asked any neutral from around the world where he's from they would say Northern Ireland and not Britain.
                                                            Solid.
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

So Blackpool get fined for fielding a weakened team against Villa last November. Holloway said after the game that if they were fined he'd resign.

Just checked the prices on PP and he's into 9/2. to be next manager to go.
                                                              I can't really see it happening though.
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                So Blackpool get fined for fielding a weakened team against Villa last November. Holloway said after the game that if they were fined he'd resign.

Just checked the prices on PP and he's into 9/2. to be next manager to go.
                                                                I can't really see it happening though.
                                                                Blackpool should kick up a major fuss and threaten not to pay the fine, last season while a joke was slightly undrstandable, this season with having to name 25 man squads its a ridic fine.

Comment

Losing Holloway would be like losing a brother at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    LOl at Benitez corectly identifying Gerrards best position. It took him 3 1/2 years to move Gerrard to the position that it was painstakingly obvious to everyone would get the best out of him, the 4-4-2 he played mainly in the league until Mascharano's arrival held Liverpool's progression back a couple of seasons imo and would be by far my biggest critisism of Rafa's reign.
                                                                    Eh, he joined halfway through Benitez's third season in charge. Moreover, we played a decent amount of 4 - 5 - 1 before his arrival. Sure, we employed that system for the majority of games on the way to the CL.

You'll like this - 4-5-1 employed on October 22 2006 with Garcia in Gerrard role
                                                                    Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 27-01-11, 19:16.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

A bloke walks into a seedy cafe in Glasgow. He's a wee bit famished and
                                                                      notices a Jock with his arms folded staring blankly at a bowl of chilli.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the hungry
                                                                      bloke bravely asks,

"If you aren't going to eat that, mind if I do?"

The old Jock slowly turns his head toward the young bloke and says,
                                                                      "Nah, ye can gae ahead."

Eagerly, the young bloke reaches over and slides the bowl over to his
                                                                      place and starts spooning it in with delight.

He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the
                                                                      chilli.

The sight was shocking and he immediately pukes up the chilli back into
                                                                      the bowl.

The old Jock says, "Aye, that's as far as I got too."

Comment

Should be allowed field whatever team you want obv, ridic carry on.
                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

So Roger is a journeyman pro now.

This sporting life featuring Eamonn Coughlan on RTE1 now. What a legend. I remember funking his efforts when he seemed and probably was the only proper Irish international athlete at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            So Roger is a journeyman pro now.

This sporting life featuring Eamonn Coughlan on RTE1 now. What a legend. I remember funking his efforts when he seemed and probably was the only proper international athlete at the time.
                                                                            The look he gives your man as he passes him out on the way to the World Championship Gold Medal is arguably the best Irish Sporting moment. Real "fuck you" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                              The look he gives your man as he passes him out on the way to the World Championship Gold Medal is arguably the best Irish Sporting moment. Real "fuck you" stuff.
                                                                              Jesus yeah and i never seen or remembered that before!. I was only a young un watching on black&white. He knew he was a rolls royce in that spot. I agree about what he says about it too. brilliant stuff!.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQ9wNs8bKI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQ9wNs8bKI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Just finished watching this documentary and to say it baffles me is an understatement the way governments can just screw around and fuck shit up is horrendous.

Trailer is a little ott but its certainly worth a watch if you get the chance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZe1AeH0Qz8[/ame]

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Phone help .

Has anyone had any problems with the Galaxy S.
                                                                                      Earlier today i noticed at the top of the screen a msg saying usb connected , but it has never been connected to a comp yet . I turned the phone off to see would it dissapear but the phone wouldnt turn back on , so i plugged it into the lap top with a usb and it turned on no problem . Later on the same happened and i repeated the process . Ive just checked there now and its back again ??????

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                        Has anyone had any problems with the Galaxy S.
                                                                                        Earlier today i noticed at the top of the screen a msg saying usb connected , but it has never been connected to a comp yet . I turned the phone off to see would it dissapear but the phone wouldnt turn back on , so i plugged it into the lap top with a usb and it turned on no problem . Later on the same happened and i repeated the process . Ive just checked there now and its back again ??????
                                                                                        is there a reset button on it maybe that would help, as im an apple gal, i dont much about them!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Cross post from another thread for those of you who dont venture outside of here much.

Fucking hell

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcLFMyOdcU[/ame]

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                              Cross post from another thread for those of you who dont venture outside of here much.

Fucking hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcLFMyOdcU
                                                                                              holy buttski i'm in lust
                                                                                              48

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                Keep on meaning to watch that, only heard great / disturbing things about it. They've just started Europe's biggest fracking gas drilling in Blackpool, a few miles from Preston. Reasonably disturbing given the density of people in this area and the leaks into water sources.
                                                                                                You really got to watch it its really interesting and kinda strange to see if been shrugged off like its nothing, the dude doing the doc is a bit annoying.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwogQWLEqW8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                                                  holy buttski i'm in lust
                                                                                                  Could probably be one of the best videos I've ever posted

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Could probably be one of the best videos I've ever posted
                                                                                                    Stolen from my GIF. These new fucking mods eh.

Edit.

Here's her and her TWIN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPt_czibt9o&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                    Last edited by MegaSin; 27-01-11, 21:01.

Comment

lol

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP (t1005)
                                                                                                      CO (t1783)
                                                                                                      Button (t4387)
                                                                                                      Hero (SB) (t1400)
                                                                                                      BB (t3485)
                                                                                                      UTG (t1440)

Hero's M: 18.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, 8
                                                                                                      3 folds, Button bets t299, Hero raises to t1400 (All-In), 1 fold, Button calls t1101

Flop: (t2850) J, Q, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t2850) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2850) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2850

Results:
                                                                                                      Button had 3, 2 (two pair, threes and twos).
                                                                                                      Hero had 8, 8 (one pair, eights).
                                                                                                      Outcome: Button won t2850

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                                        Does anyone remember a fella called Aaron Weinrib that used to play in the Emporium?

He used to be in there and the Fitz a good bit but haven't seen him in ages.

Need to contact him about something but not sure how.

Cheers.
                                                                                                        ya i know the aaron your looking for ,and i know why mail me your number i can help you charlie

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          Guardian.jpg

Was that your drawing? The touch of yellow was A+, nearly didn't notice it at first.

Comment

NFL Fans

Prob old news but the Steelers are in negotiations to play one of their league games in Croke Park next year.

Must avoid bbv that week.

Comment

Re-Lol

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t1500)
                                                                                                              BB (t1500)
                                                                                                              Hero (UTG) (t1500)
                                                                                                              UTG+1 (t1500)
                                                                                                              MP1 (t1500)
                                                                                                              MP2 (t1500)
                                                                                                              MP3 (t1500)
                                                                                                              CO (t1500)
                                                                                                              Button (t1500)

Hero's M: 33.33

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, K
                                                                                                              Hero bets t88, UTG+1 calls t88, 3 folds, CO calls t88, Button raises to t485, 2 folds, Hero raises to t1500 (All-In), UTG+1 calls t1412 (All-In), CO calls t1412 (All-In), Button calls t1015 (All-In)

Flop: (t6045) 2, 9, 2 (4 players, 4 all-in)

Turn: (t6045) 5 (4 players, 4 all-in)

River: (t6045) K (4 players, 4 all-in)

Total pot: t6045

Results:
                                                                                                              Button had A, K (two pair, Kings and twos).
                                                                                                              Hero had A, K (two pair, Kings and twos).
                                                                                                              UTG+1 had A, J (one pair, twos).
                                                                                                              CO had 2, 8 (three of a kind, twos).
                                                                                                              Outcome: CO won t6045

AND another.

I guess I'm doing it wrong

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t1500)
                                                                                                              BB (t1500)
                                                                                                              UTG (t1500)
                                                                                                              UTG+1 (t1500)
                                                                                                              MP1 (t1500)
                                                                                                              MP2 (t1500)
                                                                                                              MP3 (t1500)
                                                                                                              Hero (CO) (t1500)
                                                                                                              Button (t1500)

Hero's M: 33.33

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A
                                                                                                              2 folds, MP1 bets t105, 2 folds, Hero raises to t222, 2 folds, BB raises to t1500 (All-In), MP1 calls t1395 (All-In), Hero calls t1278 (All-In)

Flop: (t4515) 7, 4, K (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t4515) 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t4515) J (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t4515

Results:
                                                                                                              BB had 7, 5 (two pair, sevens and fives).
                                                                                                              MP1 had A, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                                              Hero had K, A (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                              Outcome: BB won t4515
                                                                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 27-01-11, 21:59.

Comment

Stolen from my GIF. These new fucking mods eh.

Edit.

Here's her and her TWIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPt_c...eature=related
                                                                                                                Fair play dude for posting it

Pretty sure ive posted that before and the video just makes it thou

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVnH39UzI8&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

QQ regarding HM.

There is one hand that did not import to HM, as i closed the window before the hand was over (obv bluff went wrong), anyway i have identified the hand on the client and clicked "update local information" but it still won't come up on HM - anyone know how to solve this?

Also, nice when on tilt and guy just gives you gives ya $500

IPoker Network $400.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players
                                                                                                                    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $540.00
                                                                                                                    Hero (BTN/SB): $635.45

Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN/SB with K 2 T Q
                                                                                                                    Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $36, Hero calls $24

Flop: ($72.00) 2 7 Q (2 players)
                                                                                                                    BB checks, Hero bets $72.00, BB calls $72

Turn: ($216.00) 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                                    BB checks, Hero bets $216.00, BB raises to $432, Hero calls $216

River: ($1080.00) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $1080.00
                                                                                                                    BB shows A A 3 K
                                                                                                                    Hero wins $1079.00
                                                                                                                    (Rake: $1.00)

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                      NFL Fans

Prob old news but the Steelers are in negotiations to play one of their league games in Croke Park next year.

Must avoid bbv that week.
                                                                                                                      Please let it happen. Hope there's some foundation to the rumours this year.

Polamalu in Croke Park *swoon*

Edit: Forgot about the possible lockout. We'll be lucky if there's any games at all let alone one in Ireland.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Lurker23; 27-01-11, 22:40.

Comment

Best 2 hours in werewolf history just now

Comment

Seems Rachel Riley got engaged to some millionaire lad. Sigh

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X