Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of apres match from the world cup so far.

Tis a good laugh
    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

In anticipation of what I think will be the best game of today. A chance to relive 1 of my favourite goals of all time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHd5nR9OXe0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHd5nR9OXe0[/ame]

It never gets old.

Comment

One week until the coolest of all the cats is back

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9scdPjWb4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9scdPjWb4[/ame]

Last nights set list in Spain
        SPOILER

1. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
        2. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
        3. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
        4. Just Like A Woman
        5. Honest With Me
        6. Simple Twist Of Fate
        7. High Water (For Charley Patton)
        8. Blind Willie McTell
        9. Highway 61 Revisited
        10. Shelter From The Storm
        11. Thunder On The Mountain
        12. Ballad Of A Thin Man

(encore)
        13. Like A Rolling Stone

Comment

Nothing to do with the world cup but one of my fav goals from a few years back

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuiOPuNe0N0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuiOPuNe0N0[/ame]

Comment

fuckin hell decided to play a $2 180 man

the fucking thing started at 10:30 (3.5hrs) and it is still going

does it allways take this long?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

i rarely last longer than 20 mins

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                One week until the coolest of all the cats is back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9scdPjWb4

Last nights set list in Spain
                SPOILER

1. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
                2. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
                3. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
                4. Just Like A Woman
                5. Honest With Me
                6. Simple Twist Of Fate
                7. High Water (For Charley Patton)
                8. Blind Willie McTell
                9. Highway 61 Revisited
                10. Shelter From The Storm
                11. Thunder On The Mountain
                12. Ballad Of A Thin Man

(encore)
                13. Like A Rolling Stone
                would love to have seen him live a few years back
                but time has done his voice no favours

pity

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  i rarely last longer than 20 mins
                  srry i drifted off there i was talking about sex

and you can only do 20 mins
                  there is tablets for that my friend

Comment

ahhh fuck it just finished 7th

Comment

ahhh fuck it just finished 7th
                      ugh strugglin to come up wit a smart comment to this...

you win this round

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

4 ftw!
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The Duddy/Chavex Jr fight is just about to start if any late night viewers fancy it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            That's pretty pathetic BK.
                            racism ftw

I work in a bogger pub that's my excuse - you prob have to pretend your tolerant being from england and all

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                              racism ftw

I work in a bogger pub that's my excuse - you prob have to pretend your tolerant being from england and all
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt9jAkWie4&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQschA2lC_Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQschA2lC_Y&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

racism ftw

Really hope germany win 2day

btw really good tourney on in voodoo @ like 2:30 - should check it out - ur due to win

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                    Really hope germany win 2day

btw really good tourney on in voodoo @ like 2:30 - should check it out - ur due to win
                                    im headin to the meath game

Comment

i just got knocked the fcuk out literally. Cut on the inside of my lip and all. i didnt deserve it at all. And it was by a guy i would consider a ung fello,...
                                      You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                        i just got knocked the fcuk out literally. Cut on the inside of my lip and all. i didnt deserve it at all. And it was by a guy i would consider a ung fello,...
                                        give him the beat down imo

Comment

give him the beat down imo
                                          sounds like a pussies way out but, Il bide my time and hurt him when the time suits me. he plays on same soccer team as me so . ill have an ample chance to do damage at training come pre season. he has many cronies aswell . that and the fact i was just put to the ground with one punch (dirty one from the side that i didnt see coming) kind of swayed me away from engaging in battle at the scene of the crime. I think ive made a wise desicion. altho my reputation/ego would beg to differ .
                                          You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

sounds like a pussies way out but, Il bide my time and hurt him when the time suits me. he plays on same soccer team as me so . ill have an ample chance to do damage at training come pre season. he has many cronies aswell . that and the fact i was just put to the ground with one punch (dirty one from the side that i didnt see coming) kind of swayed me away from engaging in battle at the scene of the crime. I think ive made a wise desicion. altho my reputation/ego would beg to differ .
                                            listen to this then get cracking

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyX7dHmaRlA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyX7dHmaRlA[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqv4Vviod0c&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Does anyone here have kids that will sleep past six o'clock on a Sunday morning?

Wanna swap?
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  Does anyone here have kids that will sleep past six o'clock on a Sunday morning?

Wanna swap?
                                                  Thank god neither of my kids were early risers . Even on christmas morning we would have to wake them up at 9:30/10:00am .

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Yeah i watched it when it was first run on TG4 about 8 years ago. The missus watches Law and Order SVU and Chris Keller is the main man and another 7-8 of the Oz cast are in from time to time. It's hard to take it series when almost all of them have taken it up the ass at some stage!
                                                    Brilliant
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jaysus boss and you with Limerick in your location. Get the family together...

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        Jaysus boss and you with Limerick in your location. Get the family together...

And dont forget the dag

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

TopGear is back tonight !! 8pm.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

been up getting sick all night was not even out. WTF. Maybe im just nervous about Argentina game?

Comment

lol GAA muppets.

Waterford minors and Cork minors played out a draw (AET) in the munster semi final last night down in Cork. The replay is fixed for Wed 7th July, 4 days days before the Munster final. So much for protecting young players from burn out. Why couldnt it be played next weekend and allow for a weeks break between games. Redic

Comment

Rapidshare pricing changes

RapidShare will soon be as flexible and low priced as never before.

We would therefore like to introduce you to our new product and payment models.

Under the following link you find specific information on how RapidShare is going to adjust to your individual needs:

RapidShare wishes you a sunny and beautiful weekend.

As of June 29, 2010, RapidShare is changing its product and payment models. In future, the costs for RapidShare accounts will no longer be tiered according to time period; instead there will be five packages with differing features. These packages will be paid for with a new currency known as "Rapids". In order to grant our customers maximum flexibility when choosing the type of package, they will be able to switch between packages on a daily basis and hence select the features that suit them best at the time.
                                                                    All previous Collector's accounts will be automatically converted into free Premium accounts on July 1, 2010, thus making it still possible to use the RapidShare service without charge.

What is actually changing: pricing model
                                                                    RapidShare is launching a new currency: Rapids. This will allow users to take up various packages from June 29, 2010.
                                                                    Rapids can be acquired in the following increments:

Prepaid funds
                                                                    400 Rapids € 4,99
                                                                    1.000 Rapids € 9,95
                                                                    2.000 Rapids € 19,90
                                                                    5.000 Rapids € 49,75
                                                                    20.000 Rapids € 199,00

Many users will already have Rapids in their accounts from the start as both the remaining days in existing Premium accounts and unused traffic share will be converted automatically into Rapids. For each remaining day, the user will be credited with 20 Rapids. For example, if there are 10 days left in a Premium account, the user will receive 200 Rapids. Each GB of traffic share will be converted into 5 Rapids.
                                                                    Any accumulated Free- and Premium-RapidPoints can also be converted into Rapids until July 6, 2010. Altogether, 5,000 Free-RapidPoints and 5,000 Premium-RapidPoints equate to 600 Rapids; 50,000 Free-RapidPoints and 50,000 Premium-RapidPoints will give 6,000 Rapids.
                                                                    A maximum of 50,000 Rapids can be obtained by converting existing RapidPoints, traffic share or the remaining time on a Premium account.

What is actually changing: product model
                                                                    These modifications will not change anything for Free Users. Owners of previous Collector's accounts will receive free Premium accounts, enabling them to manage their uploaded files in the Premium Zone. Downloading and storing are just the same as for the previous Collector's account.
                                                                    Users who have Rapids can choose from five types of fee-paying package. What is special about these packages is that every user can turn the features off and on to suit their needs from day to day. In this way, we hope to offer our customers an even better service and, above all, much more flexibility than before.

Overview of fee-paying packages:
                                                                    Name Price / day Storage Traffic / day Filemanagement Directdownload Foldermanagement Verification Licence Manager Licence Manager+
                                                                    RapidSmall 4 Rapids 10 GB 1 GB x x
                                                                    RapidMedium 20 Rapids 50 GB 5 GB x x x
                                                                    RapidBig 78 Rapids 200 GB 20 GB x x x x
                                                                    RapidSupersize 229 Rapids 600 GB 60 GB x x x x x
                                                                    RapidBusiness 449 Rapids 1200 GB 120 GB x x x x x x

* RapidSmall For the RapidSmall package, users pay 4 Rapids a day. This gives them 10 GB of secured storage and a daily traffic volume of 1 GB. What's more, they can take advantage of file management and direct download features.
                                                                    * RapidMedium Those who opt for the RapidMedium deal get, in exchange for 20 Rapids a day, 50 GB of secured storage and a daily traffic volume of 5 GB. In addition to file management and direct downloads, users will be able to manage their data in folders.
                                                                    * RapidBig Holders of RapidBig accounts have access to 200 GB of secured storage and a traffic limit of 20 GB. Along with other RapidMedium features, in this version users will also be able to have their account verified. The RapidBig package costs 78 Rapids a day.
                                                                    * RapidSupersize With the RapidSupersize account, users receive 600 GB of secured storage and 60 GB of daily traffic in return for 229 Rapids a day. As an added feature, users will have the ability to sell their own files via the Licence Manager.
                                                                    * RapidBusiness With RapidBusiness, commercial customers benefit from being able to store and grant others access to even greater quantities of data for 449 Rapids a day. In addition to the features of the RapidSupersize deal, customers will have access to Licence Manager+.

Plus, business customers can receive targeted offers on request.
                                                                    If users load their account with Rapids through payment or by converting RapidPoints, Traffic or remaining time, they will be set up with the smallest package (RapidSmall), with the option to upgrade at any time.
                                                                    All features of the new model will be explained in further detail on June 29, 2010 on rapidshare.com.

Comment

Meath v Dublin in croke park im so excited I can hardly breadth..

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Rapidshare pricing changes

RapidShare will soon be as flexible and low priced as never before.

We would therefore like to introduce you to our new product and payment models.

Under the following link you find specific information on how RapidShare is going to adjust to your individual needs:

RapidShare wishes you a sunny and beautiful weekend.
                                                                        Got that last night, totally havent a notion of wtf they are talking about!

Comment

Inspired

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RNhQaxUyw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-06-10, 12:01.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_pkYxX7VQc[/ame]

Comment

Meath v Dublin in croke park im so excited I can hardly breadth..
                                                                              So you won't be taking up a lot of space in the stands then

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    Got that last night, totally havent a notion of wtf they are talking about!
                                                                                    Same here. Tried reading it this morning, made my head hurt.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Usually 2 hours, on stars turbo ones anyway. Was this full tilt?

Comment

Holy shit just switched on the Grand Prix, some crazy crash from Webber, hope he's ok

Comment

Bah
                                                                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

face it your getting old man

same as us all

next time only go out withy bubbleking
                                                                                            Last edited by Angry-Ball; 27-06-10, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                                                              Usually 2 hours, on stars turbo ones anyway. Was this full tilt?
                                                                                              yeah
                                                                                              i never play them
                                                                                              fucking thing nearly done my head in
                                                                                              busto'd in 7th shortly after that

Comment

Maybe he heard about your aftertiming, and didn't like it either.

nice one. had 20 euro goalscorer double on defoe and donavon .
                                                                                                eoghanlyons.com

Comment

im headin to the meath game
                                                                                                  Better chance of winning the voodoo game than meath winning this one

Comment

Why do people get so annoyed with punters aftertimimg!??

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                      Yup. Don't get it. Someone being happy about something and people are annoyed about it...

Pretty irish.
                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Anywhere online I can watch the 2:15 in the Curragh? Betfair don't have video for it

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post

Pretty irish.
                                                                                                          This racism is killing me.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                            Its a gambling orientated forum, so theres a good chance that many people here do 10,15,20 bets a day.
                                                                                                            And if everyone did a post everytime they got a win the forum would be full of 'got a €5 double up Villa to beat Tottenham, and Trap 1 in the 13.58 at Milton Keynes' and it becomes just a mess.

I've no problem if its a major bet where you just got a 9-timer up or a Lucky 31 or something, but otherwise unless you felt strongly enough in advance to mention it then its fairly pointless.

Its not the biggest deal ever obviously.

Comment

I will be aftertiming about an English victory in a few hours.

Comment

most days Id post on facebook who im backing in the WC. Inevitably i get most of them wrong. At the end of every day this lad posts up what he bet on (he always seem to pick the winners )

do you see how this gets annoying?

Comment

most days Id post on facebook who im backing in the WC. Inevitably i get most of them wrong. At the end of every day this lad posts up what he bet on (he always seem to pick the winners )

do you see how this gets annoying?
                                                                                                                  Actually No. This is the part I really dont get. How would that annoy you? I mean who cares? If someone wants to mitty the bejesus out of their results how does that effect you?
                                                                                                                  Their FOS,big deal-bit of a waste of energy tbf to them but way more so to let it irk you. Anyone remotely competent will be like meh they is teh spoofer anywho.

Comment

England will go out on penalties today obv.

Comment

Germany v England stats:

- Germany have reached the last eight in every World Cup they have competed in since 1938.
                                                                                                                      - England have never won a knockout match against a former world champion on foreign soil.
                                                                                                                      - Germany have the best penalty shootout record in World Cups.
                                                                                                                      - England have the worst penalty shootout record in World Cups.
                                                                                                                      - Stats mean absolutely nothing on days like today.

I predict a boring 0-0 in normal time and a late ET winner for England

Comment

FWIW I was hugely sure that Germany were going to win,maybe even easily but have come full circle and think England are going to go through. Not sure how but I can feel it in my waters that they are going to progress. Germany making weird admiring noises towards the English team and so on perhaps a factor. Deeply unsettling.

Comment

Germany at evens to progress and at 2/1 to win in 90 mins are both great prices

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X