X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*&$ it!! missed the Fitz EOM again!!

Comment

Lloyd will enjoy this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbn3rOPmR9w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbn3rOPmR9w[/ame]

Comment

20 years ago today, or technically yesterday Ireland beat Romania on penos.

I still remember it well despite being 6!
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
          Unless they are paying for getting one bonus ball.
          Pretty sick beat, not on form.
          Tomorrow nights lotto is my satellite to Vegas.

Veron signs as an 'ambassador' for pokerstars.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQ3y9JquMU&feature[/ame]
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

4th in chips going into day 3 of UKIPT Killarney. Bubble burst. 32 left. Gl to me .
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                4th in chips going into day 3 of UKIPT Killarney. Bubble burst. 32 left. Gl to me .
                you run 2 good in pokers/life - emmet was tellin me you robbed his job

gl btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  you run 2 good in pokers/life - emmet was tellin me you robbed his job

gl btw.
                  lol, not quite

Comment

Best of luck, cheers for the PM reply too, much appreciated.

Comment

GoGoGo
                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Uruguay
                        South Korea

USA
                        Ghana

Argentina
                        Mexico

Germany
                        England

Netherlands
                        Slovakia

Brazil
                        Chile

Paraguay
                        Japan

Spain
                        Portugal

Ghana
                        South Korea

Argentina
                        England

Netherlands
                        Brazil

Paraguay
                        Spain

Ghana
                        Argentina

Brazil
                        Spain

Argentina
                        Brazil
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Good luck, take it down.
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQ3y9JquMU&feature
                            Pearce takes some battering in that, not far off clocking him one i'd say!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                              lol, not quite
                              want to bet?

Comment

Also, think Denise Fuscardi(?) must hate me. When I got to her table she had 60k. I think I 3b 4 of her opens in a level and a half (she doesn't open too loose either), took 2 pots away from her postflop, and then when she was down to 9bb, she ships into my AA and I hold. Prob barred from the Fitz now .
                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

20 years ago. Fucking hell.

Epic youtube memories: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-8ZBXsBOE8&feature=related[/ame]

My dad used to own a pub, obviously it was hearts in mouths time for the penalty shoutout.
                                  One guy couldn't handle watching it and retreated to the toilets whereby he would be able to gauge by our reactions how things went.

My dad found a fist shaped hole in the ceiling of the cubicle as he had jumped up in triump when David O'Leary's final kick found the back of the net.

I was on standing on the seats along with half the pub, but I was catching pictures as they fell off the walls from the sheer momentum in the place.

The old woman who lived in a house next door to the pub told my dad the following day that while she refused to watch any football, including the match:
                                  She knew that we had won because 'It felt like an earthquake'

Best time of my life.
                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-06-10, 23:37.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                    Thank you!
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

want to bet?
                                      I may well have said that exact phrase, but there was certainly some element of exaggeration involved...

Beer Courage = the Fisherman's effect.

Fish was this big after 1 beer [..........]
                                      2 beers [ ........................]
                                      3beers [.......................................]
                                      etc..

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

Ghana
                                        Argentina

Brazil
                                        Spain
                                        Wrong way round

Semi would be Brazil vs Ghana and Spain vs Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

OH fck i remember that like yesterday....timofeti against bonner and were there

Comment

sick amount of hands played yesterday.

First 3k hands were drunken poker between 1am-7am, the rest were played to try counter my drunken self's inability to fold.

Sick volume. Not even rush poker!
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                              Its the Ryan Giggs/Samson/Delilah effect. Took Giggs at least 5 years to recover.
                                              what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQ3y9JquMU&feature
                                                he looks like mussolini half way through

Comment

Was at the Gaeltacht in Dun Luiche during italia 90, there were only 20 odd of us attending at that time, so the teachers took us into the pub to watch all the games. We were lined up between rows of tables sitting on the floor gazing up in awed silence at a television that a homeless person wouldnt look twice at nowadays. When Packie Bonner flew home to the rosses airport they took us over to greet him and the big fella was all made up to have people cheering him. Would dearly love to get even a fraction as enthusiastic now about a game of soccer as i got during that world cup
                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                    sick amount of hands played yesterday.

First 3k hands were drunken poker between 1am-7am, the rest were played to try counter my drunken self's inability to fold.

Sick volume. Not even rush poker!
                                                    They don't include ur omaha hands?
                                                    its like 55 quid extra to buy HM omaha

Comment

They don't include ur omaha hands?
                                                      its like 55 quid extra to buy HM omaha
                                                      nope, no omaha hands included. Still have to grind those losses away too!

Don't play enough omaha to warrant buying it tbh.

Comment

Individuals setting up a camera to record their own reactions (which can't then be entirely natural) so they can youtube them, are odd indivuals!

Comment

I would rather listen to the cunt trumpets tbh...
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Individuals setting up a camera to record their own reactions (which can't then be entirely natural) so they can youtube them, are odd indivuals!
                                                            Elements of aftertiming perhaps ?
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Starting to think i should just take a wee small break before Vegas.

Comment

Comment

^^^photoshopped definitely imo

No way a girl like that hangs out with a ginger

Comment

1, 2, 4, 6, 5, 3 imo

Comment

1 and 2 not close

Comment

did u have flush in that hand emmett?

Comment

yup, flopped top two and the 8hi flush too

Comment

did u have flush in that hand emmett?
                                                                            Ladies get a room or perhaps msn.

Comment

made me lol

Comment

20 years ago. Fucking hell.

Epic youtube memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-8ZB...eature=related
                                                                                George Hamilton fucks up a lot - mangles foreign names, misinterprets basic rules of the games,calls offsides wrong, jinxes winning positions etc.
                                                                                But in fairness to him he struck a perfect note with 'The nation holds its breath' and no-one can ever take that away from him.

That was my first ever time to do a proper all day session, in the pub at 12 with my fake id, drink thorugh the holy hour (ask yer parents what that means) and stagger out at 1am the next day. The funny thing is I can still remember being focused enough to be disappointed when Uruguay outplayed Italy for 65 minutes in the 8PM game but lost 2-0 to two late goals. We'd have beaten Uruguay but Italy in Rome was always destined to end in defeat.

Comment

Sick hand on the 50c/1 table in the voodoo tonight.

Player1 raises to 4 pre flop Player 2 calls

flop 9 9 9

Player1 ships

Player 2 says, " im way behind and i dont mind doubling you up, im sorry if i dog u"

Player 1 flips over KK player 2 turns over AJ

Turn = K giving player 1 full house kings full of 9's.

River = 9 giving player 2 Quad 9's A kicker...sooo sick.

Brag:

Following the car accident the insurance have offered 4k to settle for injurys + 500 for physio

Brag: 3 hours on the cash table finished in profits 5/6 wins in Voodoo cash games to date.
                                                                                  Last edited by BrianByrne; 26-06-10, 03:50.
                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Gerrard teaching him obv. Cunt.

Hope we don't sign that over rated injury prone world class striker. We already have one of them.

EDIT - ups, he is gone and not a striker. J.Cole is who I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      George Hamilton fucks up a lot - mangles foreign names, misinterprets basic rules of the games,calls offsides wrong, jinxes winning positions etc.
                                                                                      But in fairness to him he struck a perfect note with 'The nation holds its breath' and no-one can ever take that away from him.

That was my first ever time to do a proper all day session, in the pub at 12 with my fake id, drink thorugh the holy hour (ask yer parents what that means) and stagger out at 1am the next day. The funny thing is I can still remember being focused enough to be disappointed when Uruguay outplayed Italy for 65 minutes in the 8PM game but lost 2-0 to two late goals. We'd have beaten Uruguay but Italy in Rome was always destined to end in defeat.
                                                                                      On first reading, I thought you meant 12 years old.

Remember the holy 'hour' alright, some joke.
                                                                                      Doors were locked, people stayed in.

Comment

pot of spuds on the boil
                                                                                        and the meat in the oven

great to be up and ahead of yourself

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Gettin a jump on the day eight-ball.

Comment

Gettin a jump on the day eight-ball.
                                                                                            you bet chya

now anyone got a link on how to cook my ps3

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Uruguay
                                                                                              South Korea

USA
                                                                                              Ghana

Argentina
                                                                                              Mexico

Germany
                                                                                              England

Netherlands
                                                                                              Slovakia

Brazil
                                                                                              Chile

Paraguay
                                                                                              Japan

Spain
                                                                                              Portugal

________________________________________________

Ghana
                                                                                              South Korea

Argentina
                                                                                              England

Netherlands
                                                                                              Brazil

Paraguay
                                                                                              Spain

South Korea
                                                                                              England

Brazil
                                                                                              Spain

England
                                                                                              Brazil

Done on the spur of the moment without any reasoning.
                                                                                              "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Last night I somehow agreed to play a football tournament in aid of the National Council for the Blind - both sighted and blind people can play but if sighted you have to wear a blindfold. Sounded like it would be great fun last night, but now it's starting to dawn on me just how scary this will be.
                                                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                  Last night I somehow agreed to play a football tournament in aid of the National Council for the Blind - both sighted and blind people can play but if sighted you have to wear a blindfold. Sounded like it would be great fun last night, but now it's starting to dawn on me just how scary this will be.
                                                                                                  That still sounds like fun imo and for a good cause, Don't let your hangover darken that!

Comment

ok i think i got a way out of this for you

1: turn up for the match
                                                                                                    2: put on blindfold same as everyone else
                                                                                                    3: once the game starts remove blindfold and leave the pitch
                                                                                                    4: return just as the game finishes
                                                                                                    5: go to the corner flag and replace blindfold
                                                                                                    6: just as the final whistle blows place your 2 hands out in front of you and act like someone looking for a light switch in the dark
                                                                                                    7: remove your blindfold start laughing and say what a great craic it was
                                                                                                    8: claim 2 goals scored for your side and one goal scored by the other team
                                                                                                    9: suggest drinks in the local boozer

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                      ok i think i got a way out of this for you

1: turn up for the match
                                                                                                      2: put on blindfold same as everyone else
                                                                                                      3: once the game starts remove blindfold and leave the pitch
                                                                                                      4: return just as the game finishes
                                                                                                      5: go to the corner flag and replace blindfold
                                                                                                      6: just as the final whistle blows place your 2 hands out in front of you and act like someone looking for a light switch in the dark
                                                                                                      7: remove your blindfold start laughing and say what a great craic it was
                                                                                                      8: claim 2 goals scored for your side and one goal scored by the other team
                                                                                                      9: suggest drinks in the local boozer

CHD likes this.

eight ball what age are you. I am hopin 48 but I bet you are 32.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        CHD likes this.

eight ball what age are you. I am hopin 48 but I bet you are 32.
                                                                                                        39

Comment

Any good world cup hightlights streamed online? youtube is rubblish for goals

Comment

Originally posted by Slice Of Life View Post
                                                                                                            Any good world cup hightlights streamed online? youtube is rubblish for goals
                                                                                                            The world's first and most loved football video community. Join us for the footytube v3.00 private beta.

Comment

Remember the holy 'hour' alright, some joke.
                                                                                                              Doors were locked, people stayed in.
                                                                                                              I remember it too, we used to get kicked out of the pub at around half 2 and we'd walk over to a hotel nearby that didn't close.

Comment

Sounds a bit unfair and very badly weighted to me - they are used to being blind, you aren't.
                                                                                                                Also, with their extra sensory development, they can probably smell the ball.

Comment

Sounds a bit unfair and very badly weighted to me - they are used to being blind, you aren't.
                                                                                                                  Also, with their extra sensory development, they can probably smell the ball.
                                                                                                                  This, those guys are going to make mince meat of you blind-foldies, these games are notoriously filthy as well, with people leaving the odds stray elbow and knee high two footed tackles! Wreck they may be blind but you have also proven to be short sighted agreeing on these terms!
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Did the event down in Killarney make its guarantee or was there an overlay?
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Everyone seems to be backing Australia, but I'm backing Ireland outright and on the handicap.

Comment

I'm sure loads of people can't be wrong but I thought Brazil and Spain could only meet in the final now that they have both topped their group. If not, Why on earth was that the favourite by a mile for it to be the final?

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X