X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ref is a prick.
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

SPOILER
      There once was a man from Nantucket
      Whose dong was so long he could suck it.
      He said with a grin
      As he licked his foreskin
      if my ear was a cunt i could fuck it

Comment

great refereeing for that free kick

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
          FU ref, that was never a free out..
          Could have been a penalty if anything. What a fxcking idiot.

Comment

this could be a v. bad result for England, they absolutely have to win tonight now
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

lol at dempseys faceplant.
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                Could have been a penalty if anything. What a fxcking idiot.
                robbed me of a big night out anyway
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jlEyj3FPlw[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      This is a draw ~91% of the time.
                      Told you, never in doubt.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Comment

The US are muck, Jack Charlton would be proud.

Comment

Just listening to Mark Johnson(trainer) and he really fancies Corsica in the 5pm at Ascot. He has won this race 5 of the last 7 runnings.

He said it earlier in the week too that it was his best chance of a winner at Royal Ascot.
                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

bleh, laying america was the main bet, but picking up the win would have been extra sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                Developing a keen interest in the US political system.

Anyone recommend good reading material?

General idiots guide type stuff.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                  There is something really odd going on, thats the exact same thing I got told the other day.

There have been a few people who have not had internet over the past few days in different areas on different days
                                  there is a reason for that one.
                                  the BMB LLU upgrades can cause trouble
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                    Choo choo.

Start the car.

LOL YANKS.
                                    BAM!
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Congratulations to the USA on their second win.

Comment

Terrible refereeing the only thing that could stop the US train. No matter, beat Algeria and on to the next round. Tremendous come back, such a bunch of fighters. Never ever beaten.

Sick fish in this thread getting bailed out by awful officiating.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          The quality of crowd totty in this World Cup has been really poor, probably the worst in living memory.

I don't whether its that the Frauleins,Senoritas and Signorinas haven't travelled in their usual numbers, or that the TV director is on the other bus - but either way theres been very little for the couch potato to leer at.

not in the stadium but decent
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Good apres match.

Comment

Heskey starts, get on Rooney 1st goal, with the double treble ect odds for more goals.

Comment

England Team (unofficial).
                                                James,
                                                Johnson, Terry, Carra, ACole,
                                                Lennon, Lampard, Barry, Gerrard,
                                                Rooney, Heskey

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  The quality of crowd totty in this World Cup has been really poor, probably the worst in living memory.

I don't whether its that the Frauleins,Senoritas and Signorinas haven't travelled in their usual numbers, or that the TV director is on the other bus - but either way theres been very little for the couch potato to leer at.
                                                  I'm quoting this so i can come back to it later and prove you wrong
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    I'm quoting this so i can come back to it later and prove you wrong
                                                    Quite happy to be proved wrong (think of it as a worthy challenge).
                                                    Brazil / Argentina have been particularly disappointing imo - I blame the vuvuzelas myself, stopping the beat of the Samba which leads to the dancing and the jiggling.

Comment

LOL i run so bad at Sports betting. Loots on england obv

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                        At 1.25?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                          - 2 obv 15/8
                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

lol...Korean Players go 'Missing'

Comment

Bubbleking, any chance you can back Algeria for this game? I kinda England to qualify for a accum bet of mine. If they do qualify you're more then welcome to lump the loots on them in the second round.

Comment

pp enhanced special Gerard to score anytime 5/1, max bet €1.15 gtfo.

Comment

English fan taking on the vuvuzelas

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                                                    - 2 obv 15/8
                                                                    sounds like madness

Comment

Tourist I think its an interesting area but I feel the lines are getting blurred and that your missing the point that I am trying to get across.

I am not saying that being positive is a bad thing when its your actual real state of mind. What your talking about is being synthetically positive which I feel is something damaging and ultimately self defeating. I actually think if your going around all day trying to be positive and block out the bad thoughts then you are not actually being you and god it must be tiring.

Relationships with people are often formed on this superficial facade until you form a deeper connection with someone and allow yourself to be seen. Its funny I know people who never let that cloak drop and I often think how much of a fucking struggle and effort that must be.

Rubbish.

Why not set yourself a challenge? Monitor your thoughts over the weekend. Any time you feel you are thinking negatively, completely *ignore* that train of thought. Don't try to refute it, just ignore it.

Instead, think about something you like, or are looking forward to, or whatever works. This is actually quite difficult in practise, requiring a lot of dicipline, but stick with it and note the cumulative effect on your mood.

Start each day with 30 minutes of *really* actively thinking positively and then follow it through during the day.

See if you still feel the same way on monday.

This is an interesting project for anyone. Don't expect to get it perfect. The effects are subtle at first, but very real.
                                                                      I mean this kind of crap is complete and utter rubbish to me. I don't want to wake up every day living life like its a dream that everything is positive and wonderful with the world. Your idea that negativity is a bad thing is foreign to me. Sometimes I enjoy wallowing in despair!

Man this stuff is way to heavy for a a friday, I am off for pints

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                        link?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                          link?

Comment

lollol, they could give out a free pizza or something instead.
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

just front page

different people get different max bets

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                just front page

different people get different max bets
                                                                                I don't know why that link isn't working properly it's the link that's posted in the gambling forum in the other place, everybody there is only able to get €1.15.

Comment

I don't know why that link isn't working properly it's the link that's posted in the gambling forum in the other place, everybody there is only able to get €1.15.
                                                                                  they prob took it down after it got hammered

cheers!

Comment

3-0 England 6-1, Rooney to score and England to win @ 4/5.

Happy birthday Fabio!

See you all tomorrow, win lose or draw it would probably be better for all concerned if I don't post with that much beer in me after the game.

Lock my account if possible 'til tomorrow morning please mods!

COME ON!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLVt7o7yJ1s&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I think England are going to win 6-0.

Comment

I'm going for 5-0 and 5-1

Comment

link to odds?
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Is there anyone here who really doesnt want to see Algeria get something from this game

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                              I think England are going to win 6-0.
                                                                                              50/1 looks tasty
                                                                                              "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                                                                50/1 looks tasty
                                                                                                Not sure how pacey Algeria are but Carragher and Terry at the back could be trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  Not sure how pacey Algeria are but Carragher and Terry at the back could be trouble.
                                                                                                  If the c kid predicted it it'll happen...OK....
                                                                                                  "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

link to odds?
                                                                                                    I tried linking it above but it didn't work, the link is in the gambling section in the other place in the england v algeria match section.

Comment

MXFR20

stick that code into just-eat.ie tonight before 9.30pm and get 10 euro off your order, even make it free!
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                        Is there anyone here who really doesnt want to see Algeria get something from this game

er the engerlish fella's

must get damp under that bridge of yours

*That Dizzee Cordon song is lolbad btw
                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 18-06-10, 17:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                          Tourist I think its an interesting area but I feel the lines are getting blurred and that your missing the point that I am trying to get across.

I am not saying that being positive is a bad thing when its your actual real state of mind. What your talking about is being synthetically positive which I feel is something damaging and ultimately self defeating. I actually think if your going around all day trying to be positive and block out the bad thoughts then you are not actually being you and god it must be tiring.

Relationships with people are often formed on this superficial facade until you form a deeper connection with someone and allow yourself to be seen. Its funny I know people who never let that cloak drop and I often think how much of a fucking struggle and effort that must be.

I mean this kind of crap is complete and utter rubbish to me. I don't want to wake up every day living life like its a dream that everything is positive and wonderful with the world. Your idea that negativity is a bad thing is foreign to me. Sometimes I enjoy wallowing in despair!

Man this stuff is way to heavy for a a friday, I am off for pints

Opr
                                                                                                          Well it's been an interesting discussion, but its the weekend now . Maybe you should reread a few things I said, and see what feels right. You seem to have misinterpreted a lot of what I said. For example that exercise was supposed to be for a few days, as an experiement, not a daily routine. Also, this is really a glass half empty/half full discussion. I'm not saying anyone should delude themselves, but why waste your time and energy worrying about stupid crap when you could be thinking about where you'd like to go for pints?

Anyways, have a good weekend.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE86oV1Gu3c[/ame]

Comment

Oleras, I just got a copy of it in Xtravision, happy days

Will report after I've watched it, but if it's anything other than 10/10 I'd be amazed!

Comment

Smart decision to change keepers i think.

4-0 England hopefully.

Comment

A drunk mate of mine just layed me 13/8 on the field v Tiger. Should I feel guilty, or just disappointed I couldn't get more on?

Comment

Dropping Dunphy for Brady is a big mistake imo - not sure the formation works that well.
                                                                                                                    RTE should have known who their number 1 was before the competition started.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                      Oleras, I just got a copy of it in Xtravision, happy days

Will report after I've watched it, but if it's anything other than 10/10 I'd be amazed!
                                                                                                                      Lucky so and so !!!!

Few wines in me atm so will have a look after work tomorrow.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

MXFR20

stick that code into just-eat.ie tonight before 9.30pm and get 10 euro off your order, even make it free!
                                                                                                                        Sweet, free dinner.

Comment

Sell Sell Sell

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X