X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
    just when things were looking good for me
    Happy days for the rest of the group if you are the suicide bomber then.
    I hope your not

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      carefull now or Kayroo will hunt you down.
      fuck off and get a tampon you

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
        Someone was in asking if the WC predictions comp was just for the group stages, I presume it's for all the games in the tournament?

It's here for anyone who hasn't seen it and wants in.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4317
        I only filled in the 48 matches in the in the group stages. Didn't see anymore???

Comment

I'm only 37! I can't be that much older than you Dom.

Someone was in asking if the WC predictions comp was just for the group stages, I presume it's for all the games in the tournament?

It's here for anyone who hasn't seen it and wants in.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4317
          You post lots of youtube clips of old songs don't you? You're stuck with the job, get over it old man.

I've answered that in thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            I only filled in the 48 matches in the in the group stages. Didn't see anymore???
            I'm guessing it'd be hard to predict the outcome of games that haven't been announced yet AJ.

You filled them all in, fk me, I was just going to do it daily, is that possible 5star?
            Last edited by dannydiamond; 10-06-10, 20:47.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              nice donation 4 u, wasn't payin much attention to stack sizes + WW game has my mind fried
              Ya cheers for that, wasnt sure what you were at tbh

Was in last for ages, down to 400 chips for a while

I have had to shut down a bit as people seem to want to get involved with me even though ive only shown good hands

Comment

You filled them all in, fk me, I was just going to do it daily, is that possible 5star?
                Shirley not.
                Say Serbia lose their first 2 matches and have their squad sent off for spitting and fighting. Big advantage for those who leave it til the day of their third game to fill in the result.

Though in fairness maybe thats what 5spool intended it to be, a fill in the answers daily comp in which case more fool me for filling it in early.

Comment

Shirley not.
                  Say Serbia lose their first 2 matches and have their squad sent off for spitting and fighting. Big advantage for those who leave it til the day of their third game to fill in the result.

Though in fairness maybe thats what 5spool intended it to be, a fill in the answers daily comp in which case more fool me for filling it in early.
                  yea, filling it in daily, waiting for team news etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    RDIII to be the Matt Cooper of the piece. I'd personally have Willie down for the 11am-1pm slot for the indignant whingers. A tentative daily schedule would be something like:

Rounders and Lazare - Breakfast show, 7-9am
                    TylerDurden and Deadparrot - Fight the power hour 9-10am
                    Emmet and Bubbleking - 10-11am
                    Wiliies Whiners - 11am-1pm
                    Hectorjelly and the eclectic mix - 1pm-3pm
                    Dannydiamonds golden hour, with special guest StrewelPeter - 4-5pm
                    Drivetime with RDIII - 5-7pm
                    KevIRL's house of tripe - 7-8pm
                    Iago, C Kid and Eagle Eye Sports Report 8-10pm
                    Howard Finkle and Starvin Marvins hour of hostility - 10-11pm
                    Rigger talks lotto - Get Rich Quick tips and more - 11-midnight
                    LuckyLloyd, Hotspur and Kayroo talk, and talk, and talk - 12-2am
                    HHG... and CHD do drunk radio - 2-4am
                    Through the night with the Z's - zuroph, zuutroy and zosma - 4-7am

Onto a winner there I reckon.
                    Is there any reason why this cant be done at the next irish poker festival - obv only for a few hours

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                    well done on finishing college and the poker results, but I think it was pretty shitty of you to totally ignore the HU league when out of contention giving crucial walks to people at the vital stage.
                    Nicky considering what has gone on in the league Im surprised that Connor vexed you. Yes he probably should have played the games but there was far more shady stuff going on

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                      This post deserved WAY more love.

As for the IPR/Iain/Doke/Liz thing, I know someone was slagging off Liz's writing but Iain, it's not dribble, it's drivel!
                      Freudian Slip perhaps-maybe he does lust/love her after all and obviously she has a dirty mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        wow, even my kid sister has a better writing style than liz. State should try to sue her teachers for a reclaim of the cost of educating her.
                        BAM!
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Shirley not.

I thought it was intended to be that way. As thedini says team news, injuries etc come into play. I could obv be wrong though but if i'm not perhaps Dom could scratch your predictions and let you start from scratch? It'd be only fair.
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                            Is there any reason why this cant be done at the next irish poker festival - obv only for a few hours

Nicky considering what has gone on in the league Im surprised that Connor vexed you. Yes he probably should have played the games but there was far more shady stuff going on

So a lesser perceived wrong should be ignored? The league is very tight ( I'm out of it ). I didn't say anything before as there may well of been a good reason for giving the walks. However, Connor posting graphs with tens of thousands of hands just shows he couldn't be arsed.

Comment

Shirley not.

You can fill it out all in advance (bar the knock outs obv), you can do it daily, or you can fill them out and then change them later. The facility to enter a score locks down when the scheduled start time is reached.

If you forget to do some due to the daily method it is your own fault, but if you fill in ones in advance but then change them you get the best of both worlds imo.

No one can see anyone elses predictions, even me.

Comment

So a lesser perceived wrong should be ignored? The league is very tight ( I'm out of it ). I didn't say anything before as there may well of been a good reason for giving the walks. However, Connor posting graphs with tens of thousands of hands just shows he couldn't be arsed.
                                yeah a good point and I agree with you to an exent. Im just saying If I was involved in the league but out of contention I wouldnt be arsed either - just considering the stuff that has been going on.

Thats not to say Connor is right Im just saying I can see where he is coming from

Comment

Arrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats all, thanksbye lol

Comment

Werewolf is so fucking tilting

Comment

Comment

You can fill it out all in advance (bar the knock outs obv), you can do it daily, or you can fill them out and then change them later. The facility to enter a score locks down when the scheduled start time is reached.

If you forget to do some due to the daily method it is your own fault, but if you fill in ones in advance but then change them you get the best of both worlds imo.

Cheers, So I can change my predictions tomorrow and each day. Gotcha.
                                        I'm fcking rubbish at understanding these community games.

Comment

RDIII to be the Matt Cooper of the piece. I'd personally have Willie down for the 11am-1pm slot for the indignant whingers. A tentative daily schedule would be something like:

Rounders and Lazare - Breakfast show, 7-9am
                                          TylerDurden and Deadparrot - Fight the power hour 9-10am
                                          Emmet and Bubbleking - 10-11am
                                          Wiliies Whiners - 11am-1pm
                                          Hectorjelly and the eclectic mix - 1pm-3pm
                                          Dannydiamonds golden hour, with special guest StrewelPeter - 4-5pm
                                          Drivetime with RDIII - 5-7pm
                                          KevIRL's house of tripe - 7-8pm
                                          Iago, C Kid and Eagle Eye Sports Report 8-10pm
                                          Howard Finkle and Starvin Marvins hour of hostility - 10-11pm
                                          Rigger talks lotto - Get Rich Quick tips and more - 11-midnight
                                          LuckyLloyd, Hotspur and Kayroo talk, and talk, and talk - 12-2am
                                          HHG... and CHD do drunk radio - 2-4am
                                          Through the night with the Z's - zuroph, zuutroy and zosma - 4-7am

Onto a winner there I reckon.
                                          I'd listen the sh1t out of this.

Will it be possible at any stage to tell how people are doing?
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Makes the baby jesus cry
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Two of us were trying to change at the last second when we seen the ghouls jump in but the thread shut

adtjhfdaosjfqiourqwiduto[uwetqweo[utgio
                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post

On the ranking list:

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                  Yes, updated after every result (and each game has the actual latest scores updated on here as well). You can do this by clicking on FIFA WM 2010 link (I think the WM thing is because it is a German thing translated into English and it hasn't fully translated it all), and then from the 3rd dropdown box choose rankings list. The other options all you to see all available fixtures, and the group tables as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                    Two of us were trying to change at the last second when we seen the ghouls jump in but the thread shut

lol ill hold my counsel till the review thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                        Werewolf is so fucking tilting
                                                        True, its also a feckin brilliant game. Every game has been better than the one before. And despite some people going out of their way to be annoying it is all kept fairly friendly.

WP today AJ .

Comment

yeah a good point and I agree with you to an exent. Im just saying If I was involved in the league but out of contention I wouldnt be arsed either - just considering the stuff that has been going on.

Thats not to say Connor is right Im just saying I can see where he is coming from
                                                          I presume you mean the Doke/NFR thing here, to be honest I don't see how this has anything to do with it at all. What difference would this make?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                            I have no idea how your still in the game

Comment

When people sign up to the league, they give their word to play X amount of matches, irrespective of how there doing. It's disrespectful to the other participants not to for fill this obligation. They're people in contention who won hard fought matches with him, how do they feel seeing rivals just getting walks at this vital stage. Its out of order and discourteous to Tony and the players, simple as.

Comment

Errrm you posted after the last vote and four minutes before the thread closed.

... and ...

How do you know there were two of you trying to get in unless you were PMing during the day ???

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                  I presume you mean the Doke/NFR thing here, to be honest I don't see how this has anything to do with it at all. What difference would this make?
                                                                  If I thought there was cheating going on (Im not saying doke and NFR were cheating) I would just walk away from the league. This decision would be far easier if I was out of contention.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Errrm you posted after the last vote and four minutes before the thread closed
                                                                    The last votes were at 21.59. I was typing a post when they went up. I posted seen the votes, it registered with me after 10 seconds what was happening and I tried to vote again. The thread was shut long before White Knight's post fyi.
                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

... and ...

How do you know there were two of you trying to get in unless you were PMing during the day ???
                                                                      Careful now or WK will be along with his red text

Comment

When people sign up to the league, they give their word to play X amount of matches, irrespective of how there doing. It's disrespectful to the other participants not to for fill this obligation. They're people in contention who won hard fought matches with him, how do they feel seeing rivals just getting walks at this vital stage. Its out of order and discourteous to Tony and the players, simple as.
                                                                        Did Connor win any matches? surely his points could be given to all players i.e. even players who he beat would get the points of that particular match.

Comment

white knight is gonna kick so many asses in here.
                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

... and ...

it is not night ?

Comment

Sure the game is over.

Comment

defo a few yellow cards have to be given out - if i got one,

Comment

If I thought there was cheating going on (Im not saying doke and NFR were cheating) I would just walk away from the league. This decision would be far easier if I was out of contention.
                                                                                  I bet you wouldn't walk away if you were in with a very good chance of 4k+ though. So really at the end of it you would only walk away if you can't win which doesn't make a difference about what happened with Doke/NFR.

Also I don't think they did collude but what I thought at the time is that it looks very dodgy and that something should be done about such an obvius breaking of one of the main rules.

Comment

The last votes were at 21.59. I was typing a post when they went up. I posted seen the votes, it registered with me after 10 seconds what was happening and I tried to vote again. The thread was shut long before White Knight's post fyi.
                                                                                    I closed the thread at 10.00/10.01 latest. Obviously I had no idea who the village were gonna lynch so took me a couple mins to write the basic tale (sorry kev but the wine intake stopped me writing to a better standard!)

Comment

Now no more discussion would be appreciated until 10am!

Comment

I bet you wouldn't walk away if you were in with a very good chance of 4k+ though. So really at the end of it you would only walk away if you can't win which doesn't make a difference about what happened with Doke/NFR.

Also I don't think they did collude but what I thought at the time is that it looks very dodgy and that something should be done about such an obvius breaking of one of the main rules.
                                                                                        No way would I walk away if I was in contention but if there was no colluding going on (call it what you want) I would definitely fullfill all my fixtures as I would feel it was only fair to uphold the honour of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                          Now no more discussion would be appreciated until 10am!
                                                                                          Game is over, vamps won.

Comment

Its nice to see everyone gettin on so well with each other in the poker community

Comment

Game is over, vamps won.
                                                                                              how?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                Careful now or WK will be along with his red text
                                                                                                its all over now anyway

I tried to warn everyone about something and ipb crashed (eircom prob) and it was closed by time i got it going again and pmd EE straight away. I can prove that it was after it was locked!

Comment

how?
                                                                                                  Did you not read my posts on the ghoul:villager ratios? we HAD to get a ghoul tonight and thats why i said to stick with blooming AJ!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Did you not read my posts on the ghoul:villager ratios? we HAD to get a ghoul tonight and thats why i said to stick with blooming AJ!
                                                                                                    yea ur post at 21:59 really points this out

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Uhm, I said it a couple of times in the afternoon. you have not been reading this properly! And I wasn't about till late and had to read.

Sick kids>>>WW

Comment

GTFO villagers vamps and WWs alike

Comment

Rory gallagher is on rte 1 now, not all cork people are lol. genius irish legend

dont kill me Donegal people.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 10-06-10, 21:43.

Comment

Any more posts from players = modkill

Take it to pm ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                              Rory gallagher is on rte 1 now, not all cork people are lol. genius irish legend
                                                                                                              Born in Donegal; which probably explains the discrepancy in his general Cork-boy demeanor

Comment

What this aobut colluding in the HU league? Also is this doke fella accused the same one the big FB shit was about? If so this is epic popcorn chance for Iain to air this on his radio show when it's on next.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

dont kill me Donegal people.
                                                                                                                  Maybe next time on the football pitch we can be on opposite teams, 2 dodgy knees sounds good

Comment

Excellent quote from Bob Geldof in that Rory documentary.

"I saw Taste at the Isle of Wight festival, I was there selling drugs"

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                      Born in Donegal; which probably explains the discrepancy in his general Cork-boy demeanor
                                                                                                                      must admit I didnt know where he was actually born, he's known as a Cork boy though.

he was just incredible imo

Comment

Maybe next time on the football pitch we can be on opposite teams, 2 dodgy knees sounds good
                                                                                                                        1 dodgy knee that is recovering,

Comment

Quick gambling question, if I bet on a player to be his countries top scorer and he is their joint top scorer with one other player, do I get paid half odds or what happens?

Also what happens if its part of a treble?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X