This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Currently I have NTL/UPC tv (can't get BB from them though) and getting really pissed off with it for various reasons so if I can move to sky (apartment block so might be against the stupid rules, etc) I will seriously consider it, but I have a couple of questions for bbv about it.

I would be looking to get an extra box in possibly 2 of the bedrooms. I know the costs as they are on the website, but there is no phone connection in any of the bedrooms and you officially need to have all boxes connected to a phone line. Are they (or normal installers) strict about this? Also, will this mean 3 cables coming from the dish, with a hole drilled into each room from outside?

I presume a lot of this stuff is standard enough, but I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone can shed any light on it.
    When we were getting an extra box installed, the installer just ran a long phone line into it from the hall to activate it because there was no phone point by the tele. He said that if for any reason sky ring looking for it to be fitted that we could just do the same again until they verify it.

Comment

Treme is a superb bit of tv

SPOILER
      Finally made up my mind about Davis, chap is a legend. He better score that Annie one in the next few episodes, she is savage!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
        Yes. It's to ensure that both (all) boxes are being used at your address rather than offering free service to someone else or a commercial property. They'll run a cable from a single phone point to all boxes as well, and they tend to be quite tidy about it.

yes, although they could just run the cable from room to room. Either way you'll need multiple cables so you might only have one hole in one room but cable running from there. You'd be far better having a discreet hole in each room imo.
        Bah. This might be a dealbreaker. If they can get the signal all the way from the bloody satelite to the dish, why is getting it the last few metres such a hassle? Stupid sky.

Edit: No interest in just having the same channel on each tv, tbh.

Comment

Pm sent RasTa.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            I am sure you used the term "fun" very loosely. Great movie though !
            Ha, Maybe I do or maybe I am just a little sick

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              That Liverpool side contained some bad players, doesn't matter ho signed them he won a CL with them. That is the most important part of managing.

lol

Are you really trying to say ex players are usually clever people? Especialy Liverpool ones who mainly saw glory days so auto blame the gaffer now since things never went back to winning ways.

LOL ex pros is right. Especially Whelan. Platini, Pele and Maradonno are loons too, 3 genius players, not very clever when they open their gobs.
              oh no you know much more about footie that's what my point is. (take note ace)

Comment

Shanghai has come on the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  so nearly every ex Liverpool Player quizzed on the subject is pretty stupid.

you know better than an ex pro.? meh ok so LOL ex Liverpool players. as stoopid as their perms.
                  Yeah, solid. The bunch of ex pros who collectively (discounting Dalglish who was a confirmed Benitez fan) have achieved a minute fraction of what Benitez has done in management should be considered the be all and end all on the subject. Obviously their opinions are much more relevant than the hierarchy of the current European Champions and treble winners.

The one good thing about Benitez at Inter is that (for a while) there will be a lot less complete tripe to be read / listened to from people who haven't a fucking clue what they're talking about.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                    Lads a bit of help here, not sure what I can do.

Trying to withdraw a sum of money from CarbonPoker, nothing massive, but not small either, about 1k. I put in the withdrawal 4 weeks ago, and every time I ask support I get told 2-3 days.

One support chap today say his supervisor was getting on the case and it should within 24 hours and I jumped back on tonight to ask them for an update and a different support chap told me 72 hours at least.

Ive been onto support 4 times in the last 10 days and each time its 2-3 days. Im not sure what else I can do, they are a bunch of shady shady peoply and I warn anyone here to stay far far far away.
                    Id get on 2+2

Originally Posted by WeezerMoo Still waiting on a check that was approved Nov. 26th. Yeah I had one approved Nov. 30 and they said I should get it with

Poker discussion forum with over 500,000 members and 100 different poker forums. Learn poker strategy & sharpen your poker skills for tournament poker, texas hold 'em, five card draw, omaha hi lo, seven card stud and more plus talk poker TV, and dozens of other topics.

Didnt read any of the threads but it should help you.
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Trying to withdraw a sum of money from CarbonPoker, nothing massive, but not small either, about 1k. I put in the withdrawal 4 weeks ago, and every time I ask support I get told 2-3 days.

One support chap today say his supervisor was getting on the case and it should within 24 hours and I jumped back on tonight to ask them for an update and a different support chap told me 72 hours at least.

Ive been onto support 4 times in the last 10 days and each time its 2-3 days. Im not sure what else I can do, they are a bunch of shady shady peoply and I warn anyone here to stay far far far away.
                      I withdrew money out of there a few months back and they took their sweet damn time. I don't remember exactly but I did get it in the end.

Comment

Spain were scarily good in that friendly.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          Only new summer show that I think looks interesting.

http://leplusenseries.over-blog.com Here's a new video of NBC's upcoming thriller entitled "Persons Unknown" - Voici un nouveau trailer du prochain thriller ...

Opr
                          First episode aired last night and my thoughts from another thread. What peaked my interest most is that Christopher McQuarrie famed for The Usual Suspects is behind the show.

Persons Unknown
                          SPOILER
                          It was average at best and I feel that's being kind towards it. I know its going to be hard to find an original way in which to set a scene like this and it has some nice quirky touches but in the end it feels like a little of LOST, a dash of saw and a few drops of a whole host of other shows fired together hastily to try and tap into the audience LOST has left behind.

I felt the writing was really hit and miss as at times I did feel drawn into the show but then one of the characters would utter some ridiculous over the top heart felt cheesy line that cheapened the whole thing.

Its suppose to be a summer mini-series which has a 13 episode run. I am hoping this means the Pilot was a necessary evil in that they didn't want a protracted long drawn out opening to show and instead wanted to focus on the end game pretty much as quickly as possible. For this reason I will keep watching as while the idea which the show looks to be exploring is pretty tired I am hoping McQuarrie has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Not the shows fault but trying to figure out in what I had seen one of the characters before did distract and annoy me alot (Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off )

Opr
                          Last edited by Opr; 08-06-10, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            The one good thing about Benitez at Inter is that (for a while) there will be a lot less complete tripe to be read / listened to from people who haven't a fucking clue what they're talking about.
                            isn't the world cup starting this week?

Comment

Spain's second goal tonight. One of the best I've ever seen, spanish commentary unfortuantely.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QbQYJnRYA[/ame]
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Just about to play a game in the HU league, just in time before the deadline, and I've been locked out of Boylepoker for some reason. FML

Comment

First episode aired last night and my thoughts from another thread.

Opr
                                  Tried not to see to much but spoiler that please.

Queued up as we speak !!
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    Just about to play a game in the HU league, just in time before the deadline, and I've been locked out of Boylepoker for some reason. FML
                                    Ring them there pretty good should sort you quickly
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Tried not to see to much but spoiler that please.

Queued up as we speak !!
                                      Sorry I will spoiler it but it was just a general review, no real spoilers in it.

Opr

Comment

am i allowed use it in the right context kev?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                          Ring them there pretty good should sort you quickly
                                          Did that and it's sorted, thank God!

Comment

yeah i tried to withdraw €500 there a while back and they wanted allsorts of photo id, photocopies of my credit card and proof of address. i was reluctant to give this information, as there is enough info in those documents to apply for a credit card or open a bank account in my name. so i emailed support and they wouldn't budge on the amt of info required. so anyhow after several emails outlining my concerns they eventually accepted a photocopy of my drivers licence and my credit card both sides btw so i emptied my a/c which was 1200 at the time, cancelled my credit card and didn't play there since.

now my story is that 20years ago when i was living in sydney i shared a house with a bunch off lads, one of them was an insurance salesman and his scam was to sell some unsuspecting guy insurance and get him to fill out the forms there was enough of info in these forms for my house mate to apply and get credit/cards in his customers names. he used to even set up direct debit payments from his customers bank a/c to make the monthly payments on a credit card that he never even knew he had let alone never used. sometimes he would get away with 5 or 6 mths before the card would get cancelled, and then he would only go and get another one in someone elses name and keep it going until it got cancelled again. he eventually got a conscious and gave it up after 3 years.

that was my experience of carbon poker. while the site itself might adhere to strict security the guy working for them could still shaft you with access to that kind of info. bottom line if they don't require that level of info to withdraw from your card then they shouldn't need it to make a payment to your card.

i play on ppp,ps and ft and none of them ever asked for that level of info

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Any of the fitness gurus here have any idea of what would be a fair price for a guy who runs 5k in 35 minutes at the moment to run a sub 26 minute 5k in within eight weeks?

Would it be easily achievable?
                                              I reckon this would be quite easy to do, would certainly not be backing against it

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                              absolutely delighted; My lodger moved out last month. her friend contacted me and said she may be interested in the room at the end of august/start of september. I said I'd be looking in the meantime. anyway, she just called over and agreed to move in mid july, for my first offer of rent, with her covering a few extra bills the last one one wasnt covering, so it works out at same money, and no need to advertise, and i already know her. happy days.
                                              Pics of the new flatmate of nobody cares

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                              Spain's second goal tonight. One of the best I've ever seen, spanish commentary unfortuantely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QbQYJnRYA
                                              How can you not tell the difference between Spanish and Polish

Comment

Yeah, solid. The bunch of ex pros who collectively (discounting Dalglish who was a confirmed Benitez fan) have achieved a minute fraction of what Benitez has done in management should be considered the be all and end all on the subject. Obviously their opinions are much more relevant than the hierarchy of the current European Champions and treble winners.

[Alan Hansen ?

King kenny who ran when the going got tough, LOL, I don't feel passiontely about it either way but the younger Liverpool fans being appeased by rafa was great to read. people have opinions and when someone resorts to describing opposing views as tripe it kinda shows where the argument wil end up. All I say is people will pay to listen to actual soccer pros than listen to joe boards poster. There were not many who reckon rafas time wasn't up, the truth be known Gerrard probably lost patience himself last year.

I like to keep my soccer opinions on forums at a high level normally but imo the above bolded part borders on deluded. Actually forget the word borders. IMO of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                  am i allowed use it in the right context kev?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QbQYJnRYA[/ame]
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                      Pics of the new flatmate of nobody cares
                                                      I've a sneaking suspicion she might be lesbian. so Ill get the hidden cameras installed ASAP.
                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QbQYJnRYA
                                                        oh man, if i did that on pro ev I'd be running around the house with my tshirt over my head.
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Yeah I do

Comment

absolutely delighted; My lodger moved out last month. her friend contacted me and said she may be interested in the room at the end of august/start of september. I said I'd be looking in the meantime. anyway, she just called over and agreed to move in mid july, for my first offer of rent, with her covering a few extra bills the last one one wasnt covering, so it works out at same money, and no need to advertise, and i already know her. happy days.
                                                            Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Pics of the new flatmate or nobody cares

:

what lao says

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Spain's second goal tonight.

WHAT a goal.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Rage were awsome tonight, by far the best concert i've been to.. and i've been to quiet a few good ones! His protests were a highlight as were the mad supporting acts lol. Have to start wearing purple

Comment

I feel a rant brewing.

Comment

Alan Hansen ?
                                                                    Randomly spouting words:

Originally posted by Alan Hansen 31 May 2010
                                                                    Liverpool legend Alan Hansen has insisted football's biggest names still want to play for the club despite last season's disappointing campaign.

Hansen, 54, enjoyed a trophy-laden 14-year spell on Merseyside before retiring in 1991. He believes current manager Rafael Benitez still has the core of a title-winning side in place, even though the Reds could only stumble towards a seventh placed finish in the Premier League last season.

Speaking to Radio City, Hansen believed Liverpool can challenge for silverware again if "two or three men" are added to the squad.

"Liverpool are still Liverpool - they're still massive and they still have the greatest support in the world," Hansen said.

"Liverpool have got to forget what's gone before and concentrate on what's ahead of them.

"It's going to be difficult but I'd look at 1986-87 when Everton won the league and we came second. I knew we were a long way short. Kenny Dalglish knew that too and he brought in Barnes, Beardsley, Aldridge, Spackman and Houghton.

"That turned it around like you'd never believe. We went from not being nearly good enough to being a great side.

"Hopefully that can happen to this Liverpool side because they've got some great players. If they can just get two or three more in who can do a job."

Originally posted by Alan Hansen June 04 2010

FORGET the squabbling owners, the failure to build a new stadium and injuries to key players -- Rafael Benitez only needs to look at the squad he is leaving behind to realise why his time is up at Liverpool.

The painful truth for Liverpool and their supporters is that the new manager at Anfield, whoever he turns out to be, will find a worse squad at his disposal than that which Benitez inherited from Gerard Houllier in 2004.

And you could even argue that Liverpool are in their worst state since Bill Shankly arrived at the club more than 50 years ago.

After six years under Benitez, it is definitely time for a change at Anfield. Credit must go to managing director Christian Purslow and chairman Martin Broughton for being strong with their decision, but whoever comes in faces a mammoth task, one which will start with a blank sheet of paper and a realisation that it will be a long haul ahead.

You could be looking at three to four years before Liverpool get back to where the club should be.

But although Benitez will cite a variety of reasons -- the owners, key players losing form, the financial problems -- he is the man who has filled a squad that is littered with bad buys.

Benitez made too many mistakes with too many players. In recent seasons, he hasn't got any right beyond Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano and, possibly, Glen Johnson. They were all big-money buys and players of proven quality.

Benitez has had money to spend, but when he has bought players in the mid-range market, they just have not been good enough and that is why Liverpool's bench has been so poor in recent months.

Regardless of the ownership issue, which needs resolving as quickly as possible, Liverpool need rebuilding on the pitch, but if I was in charge at Anfield and I had money to give to the manager, would I give it to Benitez?

The answer would be a categorical 'no' because he has spent too much money on average players and we are now seeing the fruits of that because Liverpool are a long way short of competing to finish in the top four, never mind fighting to win the big boys' trophies.

It became clear to me halfway through last season, when Liverpool were out of the title race and the Champions League before Christmas, that the time had come for change.

But the board could not make that change because Rafa had only recently been given a four-year contract that meant he held all the aces. Whoever gave him that contract must have had a screw loose because it was absolutely crazy.

The decision has now been taken and a replacement must be hired sooner rather than later.

I would imagine that the board will have a good idea who they want to bring in, but I don't have a preference, other than wanting somebody who will buy well and who will take the job on under no illusions about the challenge he faces.

If Liverpool continue to drift away from the Champions League positions, then there is a fear that mediocrity awaits three or four years down the line.

But, while I don't foresee the club sliding into a Leeds United-style situation, despite the uncertainty over the ownership and the growing debt, many Liverpool fans will feel they are already experiencing their own Leeds meltdown.

languishing

Leeds and Manchester City both fell all the way to the third tier, but Liverpool have scaled much greater heights than those clubs and, for many fans, languishing in seventh with no prospect of winning the league or European Cup is Liverpool's equivalent of playing in League One.

The ownership problem will not go away until the club is sold and while the owners want much more for their stake than potential buyers are willing to pay, it is difficult to foresee a speedy resolution.

In this day and age, will any prospective buyer not want some return on their investment? Probably not, but all that Liverpool fans can hope for is that whoever buys out Tom Hicks and George Gillett will have the club's interest at heart and that they won't use it as a money tool.

The only light at the end of the tunnel for Liverpool at the moment is that they still have Steven Gerrard and Torres.

If the club decides to cash in on those two, it might raise £90m for new players, but what kind of statement would that send out? Unfortunately, if Gerrard and Torres go, there will be no light and a dark tunnel for Liverpool. (© Daily Telegraph, London)

Also, what did he do in management again?

Comment

First episode aired last night and my thoughts from another thread.

Persons Unknown
                                                                      Opr
                                                                      Ty for the post, I've been looking for a new show until Mad Men/Entourage/etc come out later this summer, I've also the 3 latest episodes of Treme to get through, hard life.

Comment

Some wanker smashed into the back of us on the swords roundabout today and drove away, hit and run..luckily we got a whitness and his registration..police paid his home a visit but he wasn't there..my back is killing me now..hospital say my friend and i both have whip lash..hope this wont affect my ability to deal...
                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                          Some wanker smashed into the back of us on the swords roundabout today and drove away, hit and run..luckily we got a whitness and his registration..police paid his home a visit but he wasn't there..my back is killing me now..hospital say my friend and i both have whip lash..hope this wont affect my ability to deal...
                                                                          Jaysus!

Comment

Yeah the back of the car is fucked..entire thing is buckled..spent 6 hours in hospital..nightmare of a day.
                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                              awe

Comment

BB stay down and use the witness. with a decent payout you may not need to wrk again for a good good while
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I've a sneaking suspicion she might be lesbian. so Ill get the hidden cameras installed ASAP.
                                                                                  high heels or comfortable shoes?

Comment

Yeah the back of the car is fucked..entire thing is buckled..spent 6 hours in hospital..nightmare of a day.
                                                                                    Ugh. Fuck the car, that's what you pay insurance for. Hope you and your mate are alright.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I feel a rant brewing.
                                                                                      LOL I could feeel it.

with added pic for effect. yeow, I take it back Rafa was an excellent man manager, a great squad builder and a fantastic money manager. I'm sad to see him go as he would deffo have won the odd cup maybe even Europa and the appeasement would go on.

Those with long memories of Liverpool dominance amd superior football would just sut back and enjoy, as the latest scousers on the block continue their perenniel failure to capture what the real fans value, the League title.

I guess the goalposts have well and truly moved for Liverpool. its the defenders of rafa who prove that imo.

I don't need a pic this is what I think 100% . TESTIFY

Comment

Dedicated to the last, fair play BB. Hope yer alright lad. Do him for as much compo as possible hit n run fukker.

On a different note and speaking of dealing. I hear that there is a very good batch of decent yips back around the place. Pricey though, at least a tenner a pop. Worth it all things considered. No coincedence that they arrive around the same time as the head shops getting shut down. Wp FF Now if only I was a few years younger!

Comment

Trauma and neck brace job, get a nice few k out of the cunt.
                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

LOL I could feeel it.

with added pic for effect. yeow, I take it back Rafa was an excellent man manager, a great squad builder and a fantastic money manager. I'm sad to see him go as he would deffo have won the odd cup maybe even Europa and the appeasement would go on.

Those with long memories of Liverpool dominance amd superior football would just sut back and enjoy, as the latest scousers on the block continue their perenniel failure to capture what the real fans value, the League title.

I guess the goalposts have well and truly moved for Liverpool. its the defenders of rafa who prove that imo.

I don't need a pic this is what I think 100% . TESTIFY
                                                                                            How many years was Ferguson in the job before he won the League?

Comment

How many years was Ferguson in the job before he won the League?
                                                                                              Won it in 93 and appointed in 86 I think. So call it 5 years.

Comment

Hope you and your family are alright BB. The chap must have had something to hide obv.

Look on the brightside, more time for MW2 lol

Comment

BB stay down and use the witness. with a decent payout you may not need to wrk again for a good good while
                                                                                                  you mean he can get compo and then spend his time playin poker and posting up bad beats? rolleyes

Comment

yips is a new one for me! but i'm guessing carboard?

Comment

Won it in 93 and appointed in 86 I think. So call it 5 years.
                                                                                                      Why would you call it 5?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                        yips is a new one for me! but i'm guessing carboard?
                                                                                                        nah not paper like material, more like sweets high madman content

Comment

Is it worthwhile trawling through the last few pages of the thread, have not really been on here since Friday but given the nature of the beast there is a shit load of pages to get through. Any popcorn moments?

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                            Is it worthwhile trawling through the last few pages of the thread, have not really been on here since Friday but given the nature of the beast there is a shit load of pages to get through. Any popcorn moments?
                                                                                                            just be thankfully your not in the WW game...

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                              Trauma and neck brace job, get a nice few k out of the cunt.
                                                                                                              if you could find some quack doctor and get him to say it has affected your ability to reproduce then it s mega bucks

i would try and get dr nick riveaira from the simpsons and maybe that dodgy solicitor lionel hutz as well

Comment

Sorry I will spoiler it but it was just a general review, no real spoilers in it.

Opr
                                                                                                                Lets hope the Julia Roberts lookalike gets that top off sooner rather than later....good god, she is tres hot !!

It has promise, kinda remins me of the mini series set on an island where people were killed every episode, this year i think, cant remember the name, but lets hope it delivers !!
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Why would you call it 5?
                                                                                                                  Cause I think it took 5 years and Im not arsed checking dates

I know he picked up a cup before it too. So, pretty bad start to his career. Look what happens when you stick with the person who is the right man. Feckin Ambramovich.

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                                                                                                    Hope you and your family are alright BB. The chap must have had something to hide obv.

Look on the brightside, more time for MW2 lol
                                                                                                                    Haha yeh, those games earlier were pretty nutz, it was actually that [No.] Viper guy whom i was playing with who was driving the car xD.

Hope the prick has insurance, if not he was probs drink driving...cant get over the fact he just sped off...ugh..anyways atleast we have his address and a whitness.

Cheers for the nice comments lads
                                                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

It was November '86 that Ferguson was appointed. So it took him 6 full seasons to win the league. The improvement started in the 90/91 season and they got better the next season and won it then. He only just held onto his job though, he was gone only for the FA Cup win in 1990, that bought him another year and the team improved and also won the Cup Winner's Cup, the next year they finished second, the next year first.

If Liverpool had won the Europa League Cup, Benitez would more than likely still be there but they didn't and failed to qualify for the Champion's League so he is gone.

Comment

Cause I think it took 5 years and Im not arsed checking dates

I know he picked up a cup before it too. So, pretty bad start to his career. Look what happens when you stick with the person who is the right man. Feckin Ambramovich.
                                                                                                                        They won it in his seventh year at the club. It took Shankly five years. The culture of instant success and painting three defeats in a row as a crisis is one of the sillier aspects of modern football.

Comment

the old fergie chestnut. the last bastion of the rafa excuse boys

sure throw another decade on the logfire.

anyway done with this one, he's gone

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X