Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Record score on the way for Germans
      Not even close.

Last year will never be beaten.

Comment

germany have this wraped up.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

so have the semi final winners been announced?
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Has everyone forgotten the war?

Comment

Glad I was only in for €100. Come on Turkey having won the semi-final.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                I know it's a bit bad but if Niamh Kavanagh was 20 years younger and smokin hot, we'd be kickin the krauts ass
                Yep, such a sham.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                  fck this!
                  +1

How the fck is that shite Russian dirge beating us?

EDIT: Wow, hello Malta.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    I know it's a bit bad but if Niamh Kavanagh was 20 years younger and smokin hot, we'd be kickin the krauts ass
                    Strewelpeter probably thinks that she is smokin hot

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      Turkey ftw!

Just backed them at 30's

SPOILER
                      after laying them at 15's
                      You backed Turkey at 30's 4 minutes ago?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Ironic Eurovision parties are gas
                        Everyone goes with a nod and wink the eurovision is shite
                        two hours later screaming for 'douze points'!!!!
                        Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                        Love the Eurovision!! Ridiculous entertainment.
                        Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                        Well, bring back Dustin next year as far as I'm concerned. Trying at this competition is a complete waste of effort and money. Ireland second last? Joke.

Lolz

Comment

Marty is freakin the fcuk out that we are gettin no votes!

Comment

Epic top four and e/w sweat in progress.

Comment

Russia have 60 points FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Love the swiss !!
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

We just doubled up !

Ahead of UK

Thank you Switzerland.

Comment

It really is some joke of a contest when them russian fcuks are beating us.
                                    "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      You backed Turkey at 30's 4 minutes ago?
                                      they were down by like 30-40 points, never pressed the submit button. Thought I would green out and freeroll a sweat but then they went scoreless in next 2 rounds so that was a waste!
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Any hope of a Greece top 4?

Comment

Hello Switzerland

Comment

germany's in the green but greece breaking the top four would top it off.

Comment

Oh yes, thank you Switzerland.

Comment

Ireland 6th last come on!
                                                Can overtake moldova norway and cyprus!

Greece top 4 likely!
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  4th place now !!
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

This is quality sweat. Massive pink vote in UK obviously.

Comment

Marty Whelan:

"Do these people brush their teeth night and day? I mean look at this, it's astonishing!"

Comment

fuck. Hello hollandddddddd
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          boom, just shipped a ten and a twelve.

Comment

Isreali votes presented by Max Headroom

Comment

Big vote for us here.

Comment

Israelis aren't letting that wee Holocaust thing go at all are they?

Comment

Is that Dana International?

Comment

Ireland for 20th please!

Edit: and Belarus to overtake UK please, only 1 behind now!
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah Marty, calling the votes before they're cast.

Comment

In fairness, Marty makes the show...funny guy !!
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

The Swedish points announcer was pretty damn hawt!

Comment

Is this a good indication that Turkey shipped the second semi ?

Opr

Comment

Russia: 90 points; Ireland: 25

Comment

I loved that Russian song, most entertaining by far.

Any song that contains the lyrics...

'what will I do with this photo?'

'throw it in the fire' is epic imo
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Europe is a crazy place. Irish people are not European.

Comment

See ye in Berlin next year lads

.

Comment

now to downloud that guitar song.....

music was the real winner here

Comment

She's brilliant!!

Comment

Do I have to sing now?
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

She looks totally out of it.

Comment

She's going to get into some shit over treating the motherlands flag with such disrespect(If there's a German equivalent to Joe Duffy).
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Greece second in first semi final.

Turkey scoop second. BOOM.

Comment

Originally posted by the c kid View Post
                                                                                                  greece second in first semi final.

Turkey scoop second. Boom.
                                                                                                  nh wp
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fcuk the eurovision.....SHIP THE 4K FREEZEOUT ON IPOKER................
                                                                                                    "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                      Turkey scoop second. BOOM.
                                                                                                      This is a good thing.

Comment

lol i don't think I've ever had so many different bets on one event. particularly one there was no chance of me watching!

Comment

I popped my falafel cherry tonight, here i was feeling sorry for vegitarians...the secret is out now you long haired tree huggers and im gona tell everyone, everyone i tells you !!!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            I popped my falafel cherry tonight, here i was feeling sorry for vegitarians...the secret is out now you long haired tree huggers and im gona tell everyone, everyone i tells you !!!
                                                                                                            You have meat in it too, a chicken or beef shawarma is much nicer than a falafel imo.

Comment

What are we following next? London fashion week or some shit
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                Chelsea flower show imo

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                  Think Big Brother starts soon...

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                    this still going?
                                                                                                                    thought it was cancelled
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                      You have meat in it too, a chicken or beef shawarma is much nicer than a falafel imo.
                                                                                                                      No meat, chick pea and spices. These were bought in the shopping, i will have look for the meat mix next time i am in town and in need of some food ! Indian ?
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                                                                        for the very sick among us, i just backed germany in the eurovision @ 7/2 and i got backed willie casey in prizefighter boxing @ 11/2 i have been told that he is a great bet at that price if anybody wants to back him!
                                                                                                                        2 winners get in!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                          You jest but they're starting already.
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X