This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    is noone commenting right now because they also think germany is shit?

might be just because I have a headache though*
    Either that or no - one wanted to admit that the 18 year old was hot.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

At last, a Country singing in it's native tongue
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

for once in my life i would like the germans not to screw me over school, football and now this. Lilly allen is rolling a joint somewhere shocked this girl is compared to her musical stylings.

zee germans

Comment

Portugal girl would get it.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            I won't rule it out because that beat is catchy but I will be shocked if it wins.
            Big red for me, along with Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              iv said it before id do a good looking 17 year old. 16 would be pushing it

Comment

Wow no way this deserved to be a 500-1 shot !

Opr

Comment

Israel just aren't in Europe imo.

Neither are Armenia for that matter
                  Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 29-05-10, 20:46. Reason: Or Turkey

Comment

You just got slowrolled by Marty Whelan!

Comment

Israel just aren't in Europe imo.
                      No, Israel is located on the continent of Asia.However, in certain aspects Israel is considered as if it was part of Europe, like in sports events etc... Additionally, it has a strong Westernized cultural tradition, which leads to many people seeing Israel as a "European country" even if it is wholly in Asia.

Was just about to say it..

Comment

Yeah I just switched on and she was doing an ultra close up with her cute doe eyes that somehow felt like certain POV videos one might watch online.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                          Well they'd have fuck all hope of winning a middleeastavision
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                            +ONE
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Also illegal fyi

Comment

Sick threesome image.

Comment

I just went bigtime on Denmark @ 16.
                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Denmark good little tune

Comment

I just went bigtime on Denmark @ 16.
                                      Good bet imo.

Comment

I'm really confident that Denmark are gonna go real close. That close to the end and a nice tune, ABBA like even, will get a lot of votes from the older crowd too.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Well, at least the dude for Spain sang it like he meant it.

Comment

Funking hard for toomaline jack in the derby final to end a tough days degenerate gambling.....Especially after what that tom Mcglaughlin done in the last race in catterick....One time please
                                            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Also illegal fyi
                                              only in ireland though

Comment

I like that presenter, makes me laugh
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

no way i aint having party next year

Comment

Hate to be a big women and all but is

Erica Schoenberg and Eric Lindgren (E-dog) Tipping?? seen pics of them lately together over the web

Comment

This is sick. Just happened a while ago

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eER8X23Ywf4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                      I have to say I am surprised it doesn't happen more often though
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

Erica Schoenberg and Eric Lindgren (E-dog) Tipping?? seen pics of them lately together over the web

Comment

Lads anyone with enough time to set up a Eurovision Sweepstake asap???

I'm in for 2 for €10/€20 each if anyone is fast enough.

Also gonna back Romania at 50/1 for €2 just for some sweat
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

My top four are Denmark, Azerbaijan, Belgium and Armenia.

I think Germany, Ireland and Turkey will be in the top 8.

I am off Azerbaijan, didn't green up just my money for them is off the table. I really think Denmark are going to do it.

I will break even if Azerbaijan win it.

Comment

sexing/riding/shagging/naked dancing etc etc

Comment

Monster drift on Israel, were they that bad

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  This is sick. Just happened a while ago

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I have to say I am surprised it doesn't happen more often though
                                                                  Think he will be fine, but could have been an awful lot worse.

Comment

ffs gettin played so much in that WW game

Comment

Massive green Greece and Turkey.

Small green Denmark and Romania.

Massive red Israel and Germany.

Rest meh.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

Isn't she with David Benjamine?

I played with her in the London EPT, there was a guy who was probably prettier 3 to my left though, Patrick Antonius.
                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                          Massive green Greece and Turkey.

Small green Denmark and Romania.

Massive red Israel and Germany.

Rest meh.
                                                                          I'd say they are safe enough anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                                            Funking hard for toomaline jack in the derby final to end a tough days degenerate gambling.....Especially after what that tom Mcglaughlin done in the last race in catterick....One time please
                                                                            Good luck. I'm on the two.

Comment

Really, that Russian song was ridiculously terrible.

Comment

Azerbaijan and Iceland ew for me
                                                                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

If I had any funds online I think I'd be backing Turkey.

Comment

The only one I liked was Georgia, though that may have had something to do with the hot dancers she had with her.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Moldova, Greece, Turkey, Belgium, France Germany

Top 6 prediction
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Kevirled from the Wags thread on boards. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055922525
                                                                                        Sebastien Schweinsteigers burd. She even fetches the beer, the lucky schwein.

Comment

Norwegians, try as they might - they can't hide their intrinsic dullness.

Comment

Can anybody find me a durrty pic of this minx? Pref without yer man. He is putting me off me stroke.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ha, security are clamping down!

Comment

Can't see that taking off like Riverdance
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I quite like this interval act.

Comment

Can't enter a sweepstake but Georgia for me!

Comment

Worst Interval "act" ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                        Can anybody find me a durrty pic of this minx? Pref without yer man. He is putting me off me stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                                                                          Did Jack have a go at the two? He has previous. Can't believe neither of us scooped from there.

Comment

Being gay, drunk, and in deep on Betfair would be pretty sweet right now I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                              Did Jack have a go at the two? He has previous. Can't believe neither of us scooped from there.
                                                                                                              He did you know. They seemingly had sorted his problem out but seemingly not. One of the fastest dogs on the planet and hes a fighter. Fcker anyway.

This was also a good effort from typing with me lying panned out on the floor in shock
                                                                                                              "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Worst Interval "act" ever?
                                                                                                                Was good till dance ireland got involved so many trackie wearing jung wans in one place we should have had some natural disaster recession over straight away imo.

Comment

Very "that bird from saved-by-the-bell esque".

Can't remember her name due to beer consumption though

Comment

Israel couldn't win this if they had Elvis resurrected to sing for them. Nobody except El Stuntman would ever vote for them.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sling Blade on TG4 right now is a great film with a performance from Billy Bob Thornton which is as good as I've seen.

Comment

fecking security getting balled out of it after that clusterfuck. international tv mate..calm down, and dont attack people ACTUALLY INVOLVED in the performance.
                                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Kevirled from the Wags thread on boards.
                                                                                                                          is she from munich as well? german guy i'm friends with was telling me that he went out with with some model that's going out with a one of the munich players (name meant nothing to me obv so i promptly forgot it!), wonder if that's the one.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X