This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
    You have being ripped off but in a good way imo. I love those white tips.
    Also, those paper packs let you flick a cigarette out, which I love doing!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
      OK so you have to bone one of the above or your family gets killed, which do you do?*

*Yes, I have the mind of a very sick person.
      FYP
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
        So annoyed I couldn't go! How many songs did they play? Just the 3 or did they have any new songs??
        no they had more but it was very short, about 30-40mins. two of my friends popped off in the middle of it and couldn't believe it was over when they got back.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Balls, i'll just stick on Boiler Room again so and quote along with Vin Diesel quoting Douglas
          Yeah big fan of Boiler Room, i lent it out to a few people and never got it back think ive bought it about 3 times now. As for the new Wall Street i will go along and see it just for the sake of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIRedOqDwE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArS16ZyOxLQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPl1JNNrQno[/ame]
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

enjoy the holidays, comrades
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Its kinda like the last century all over again with workers not willing to back down.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                Its kinda like the last century all over again with workers not willing to back down.
                it's all so empty though, they have no idea what to follow this vote up with

what are they going to do, strike? the members have all got jumbo mortgages, childcare costs etc - they can't afford to go on strike. There is feck all appetite for a genuine strike action - which is why you get the bullshit behaviour you see in the Passport Office. Gobshites.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                  no they had more but it was very short, about 30-40mins. two of my friends popped off in the middle of it and couldn't believe it was over when they got back.
                  Well unless they sung covers they prob didn't have material for longer I suppose, still bulling I couldn't make it. Any other songs from the upcoming album that stand out apart from the 3 on youtube??

I think they're gonna be huge and being able to say I was at their first Irish gig was something I wanted to be able to say before they inevitably become too big and become "uncool".

At least I have FB evidence that I liked them way back when, the last band I liked as much when I first heard them were the Killers.

Comment

Well unless they sung covers they prob didn't have material for longer I suppose, still bulling I couldn't make it. Any other songs from the upcoming album that stand out apart from the 3 on youtube??

I think they're gonna be huge and being able to say I was at their first Irish gig was something I wanted to be able to say before they inevitably become too big and become "uncool".

At least I have FB evidence that I liked them way back when, the last band I liked as much when I first heard them were the Killers.
                    There's copies of about eight songs floating around if you look hard enough. Stay is a absolute anthem.

Comment

ripped off ... yes

white tips ... no .. was the only image I could find

Comment

it's all so empty though, they have no idea what to follow this vote up with

what are they going to do, strike? the members have all got jumbo mortgages, childcare costs etc - they can't afford to go on strike. There is feck all appetite for a genuine strike action - which is why you get the bullshit behaviour you see in the Passport Office. Gobshites.
                        I for one welcome our German/ECB/IMF overlords....

It doesn't matter one bit what the unions vote, say or do, or what the government says or does for that matter. They'll all do what they are told or there will be nothing in the bank account at the end of the month. This isn't a negotiation.
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

It doesn't matter one bit what the unions vote, say or do, or what the government says or does for that matter. They'll all do what they are told or there will be nothing in the bank account at the end of the month. This isn't a negotiation.
                          we need that fat drunk to stand up and say that out loud

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                            There's copies of about eight songs floating around if you look hard enough. Stay is a absolute anthem.
                            Just found it there, it's very good alright.

I usually avoid those cam jobs from gigs, hence why I haven't found many of the others, but this one seems decent enough:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZF1pjkvY4c[/ame]

EDIT: BTW, I love the story of how they met, apparently they were in 2 different groups and there was a bit of a barny between the 2, after the fight the 2 lads got chatting about music and Hurts was born. Also, I'll always give you the credit for introducing them to me in here C Kid
                            Last edited by Ste05; 21-05-10, 11:31.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              The Wire: Season 4. Done !

Great finale, really sets up the last season, no time like the present i guess !!

So far i think i would rate them 1, 4, 3 and 2 in order of greatness.

2 is always gona be at bottom yo.

edit: nice to finally hear Steve Earle sing the intro.
                              sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, loved s4.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

It's not that simple Ollie, it is a negotiation. The decison is foolish of course but don't underestimate Joe public European intervention will not be looked upon favourably by the joe in the street who had to have his hand up his back to vote for the last treaty.. It's irrelevant to these Joes what the repurcusions are, EUROPE will fall aprt if it tries to bypass the national government ostensibily. It's up to our government to sort this out, of course the pressure from Brussel may harden the stick they use but to say that Europe will sort this out regardless will raise the red mist big time.

Comment

I usually avoid those cam jobs from gigs, hence why I haven't found many of the others, but this one seems decent enough:

EDIT: BTW, I love the story of how they met, apparently they were in 2 different groups and there was a bit of a barny between the 2, after the fight the 2 lads got chatting about music and Hurts was born. Also, I'll always give you the credit for introducing them to me in here C Kid
                                  Yeah, their first band together was called Daggers. Used to be videos of them on youtube but Sony took them down when they forked out massive money for Hurts off the back of like three tunes.

Got a bit of exposure but nothing crazy.

Coming highly recommended by Paul Lester today are five Mancunians with a messed-up take on early 80s electro-pop.

There's an interview with HURTS here recently, with a bit of Stay and a full version on Better Than Love.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYi078tqfaU&feature=channel[/ame]

I've mp3s studio versions and demos of a about seven or eight tracks, I think I uploaded them to Opendrive for opr a while back, so will dig them out now, and pm them to you Ste.

Comment

brazilian womens soccer team
                                    is it one off these???

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                      Just realised the bbc player volume goes to 11.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        I always did hate you Bobby.

I have an instruction for you though. Pics or GTFO.

Apologies if this was posted since by someone else.
                                        If I wasn't me, I'd hate me too. Apparently every dog does have his day
                                        Last edited by spectre; 21-05-10, 12:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                          It's not that simple Ollie, it is a negotiation. The decison is foolish of course but don't underestimate Joe public European intervention will not be looked upon favourably by the joe in the street who had to have his hand up his back to vote for the last treaty.. It's irrelevant to these Joes what the repurcusions are, EUROPE will fall aprt if it tries to bypass the national government ostensibily. It's up to our government to sort this out, of course the pressure from Brussel may harden the stick they use but to say that Europe will sort this out regardless will raise the red mist big time.
                                          Keep your eye on the card Willie. The time for the red mist was years ago. Much too late now. It's a bit like Iain and IPR. He who pays the piper calls the tune and the rest is just a distraction.
                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Hey, I'm starting the radioshow again in a couple of minutes, you can listen here: http://radiokitchensync.com/ It takes a few seconds to load. Today I have some brilliant music, a few tracks from Tony Lionni's accurately entitled Timeless EP, a fantastic remix of the xx's VCR by the Fine line, more deep techno by Radio Slave, Tom Trago & Echologist, Hip Hop by Maino and a few other bits and bops. Enjoy!

Comment

those other dumb fucks in ASTI just voted no as well

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                Hey, I'm starting the radioshow again in a couple of minutes, you can listen here: http://radiokitchensync.com/ It takes a few seconds to load. Today I have some brilliant music, a few tracks from Tony Lionni's accurately entitled Timeless EP, a fantastic remix of the xx's VCR by the Fine line, more deep techno by Radio Slave, Tom Trago & Echologist, Hip Hop by Maino and a few other bits and bops. Enjoy!
                                                Some of my all time favourites this week I see.

gl with it.

Comment

this was the highlight for me:
                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn8tBgI1BVQ[/ame]

although the version they played was about 10x than that

Comment

gl with it.
                                                    indeed

he'll probably play some Barry Manilow for us later on

Comment

gl with it.
                                                      id say you would enjoy the first song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffmoG8vjvI[/ame]

Comment

That link isnt working for me, i hear nothing.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                          Is there any way one can run two ipoker clients on the laptop at the same time?
                                                          can be done using Virtual machines, still a pain to operate though.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

been reading the IPR thread and as usual completely out of loop as I didn't even know anything about it

Can anyone fill me in on doke's "competing product" to IPR as I have no idea what do be going on in the poker world anymore!
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Low life union scum in the passport office 2 - Me 0

But I'm not giving up yet.

Back there to day and out of 8 windows I drew the same miserable cnut as I got the previous day. I run so bad.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

id say you would enjoy the first song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffmoG8vjvI
                                                                Listening to that makes me feel like the weedy white dude in Office Space listening to the gangster rap in his car at the start. Not my cupan tae at all really I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  Low life union scum in the passport office 2 - Me 0

But I'm not giving up yet.

Back there to day and out of 8 windows I drew the same miserable cnut as I got the previous day. I run so bad.
                                                                  lol, I can just imagine the conversation amongst the wuuuurkuuuurs on their tea break

"feckin' hell, I run so bad. Last two days I've had that lunatic culchie coming in and giving me grief. FML. I have his new passport behind the desk but I'm fucked if he's getting it. Pass the Rich Tea there like a good man."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3St1GgoHQ[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      That link isnt working for me, i hear nothing.
                                                                      Apologies, there seems to be something strange with that link, it does work some of the time. This one works all the time though: http://kitchensync.listen2myradio.com/

Comment

Listening to that makes me feel like the weedy white dude in Office Space listening to the gangster rap in his car at the start. Not my cupan tae at all really I'm afraid.
                                                                        haha ok. I thought you might enjoy the subject matter

I need help 'cause I know I got a problem
                                                                        Every bad bitch I come across I think I want 'em
                                                                        Look at how I roll when I see 'em then I'm on 'em
                                                                        Drunk full of liquor and a pocket full of condoms
                                                                        Lord I can't lie I'm a dog, I'm a cheater
                                                                        Babymomma gone 'cause I ain't know how'ta treat her
                                                                        Shout out to Na'isha
                                                                        Shout out to Latisha
                                                                        Shout out to my shorty with that little white Bimmer
                                                                        Feeling like a king
                                                                        Got women that'll treat me
                                                                        I be going hard
                                                                        Got a dime down in D.C.
                                                                        Yeah my wifey home
                                                                        And I'm wrong for what I'm doing yo
                                                                        I be out creepin/lying
                                                                        Said I'm in the studio

I got women in the 'burbs
                                                                        Women in the the hood
                                                                        Yeah my wifey mad
                                                                        'cause she knows I'm no good
                                                                        Man I'm just a dog
                                                                        I'd be faithful if I could
                                                                        But I'm Tiger Woods
                                                                        Yeah, I'm Tiger Woods

Yah
                                                                        I got a stripper named Bird in Miami
                                                                        Got a little model that I see when I'm in Cali
                                                                        I be running down on them R&B broads
                                                                        Cop chick, let me fuck her in her uniform
                                                                        Now tell me if I'm wrong
                                                                        'Cause I be chasing coochie
                                                                        I be into girls that's into eating coochie
                                                                        Shorty had me going
                                                                        Had me open off her coochie
                                                                        Going to her projects
                                                                        Buying her Gucci
                                                                        My girl probably know 'cause I ain't ever home
                                                                        I could never let her find what's in my cameraphone
                                                                        Got picture of Sh'wan, Tiffany, and all'em
                                                                        Pictures of the twins
                                                                        I was humpin' both'em

I got women in the 'burbs
                                                                        Women in the the hood
                                                                        Yeah my wifey mad
                                                                        'cause she knows I'm no good
                                                                        Man I'm just a dog
                                                                        I'd be faithful if I could
                                                                        But I'm Tiger Woods
                                                                        Yeah, I'm Tiger Woods

Comment

he's the Shakespeare of his day

Comment

Dunno if its been posted, but huge Floyd Landis and Lance Armstrong news!

Post 19039158 -Poker discussion forum with over 500,000 members and 100 different poker forums. Learn poker strategy & sharpen your poker skills for tournament poker, texas hold 'em, five card draw, omaha hi lo, seven card stud and more plus talk poker TV, and dozens of other topics.

Dramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadrama dramadramadramadramadrama
                                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by tonc76 View Post
                                                                              ripped off ... yes

white tips ... no .. was the only image I could find
                                                                              Bah, just report him to the Gardai. They will get customs onto it, probably take a few months though.
                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post

Post 19039158 -Poker discussion forum with over 500,000 members and 100 different poker forums. Learn poker strategy & sharpen your poker skills for tournament poker, texas hold 'em, five card draw, omaha hi lo, seven card stud and more plus talk poker TV, and dozens of other topics.

Can someone embed this please for a poor soul stuck in work?

Comment

lol at the last guy going taking the drunk test

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM&feature=related[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                                                                                    2002: I was instructed on how to use Testosterone patches by Johan Bruyneel
                                                                                    during the During the Dauphine Libere in June, after which I flew on a
                                                                                    helicopter with Mr Armstrong from the finish, I believe Grenoble, to San
                                                                                    Mauritz Switzerland at which point I was personally handed a box of 2.5 mg
                                                                                    patches in front of his wife who witnessed the exchange. About a week
                                                                                    later, Dr Ferrari performed an extraction of half a liter of blood to be
                                                                                    transfused back into me during the Tour de France. Mr Armstrong was not
                                                                                    witness to the extraction but he and I had lengthy discussions about it on
                                                                                    our training rides during which time he also explained to me the evolution
                                                                                    of EPO testing and how transfusions were now necessary due to the
                                                                                    inconvenience of the new test. He also divulged to me at that time that in
                                                                                    the first year that the EPO test was used he had been told by Mr Ferrari,
                                                                                    who had access to the new test, that he should not use EPO anymore but he
                                                                                    did not believe Mr Farrari and contin
                                                                                    ued to use it. He later, while winning the Tour de Swiss, the month before
                                                                                    the Tour de France, tested positive for EPO at which point he and Mr
                                                                                    Bruyneel flew to the UCI headquarters and made a financial agreement with
                                                                                    Mr. Vrubrugen to keep the positive test hidden.

2003: After a broken hip in the winter, I flew to Gerona Spain where this
                                                                                    time two units (half a liter each) were extracted three weeks apart. This
                                                                                    took place in the apartment in which Mr. Armstrong lived and in which I was
                                                                                    asked to stay and check the blood temperature every day. It was kept in a
                                                                                    small refrigerator in the closet allong with the blood of Mr Armstrong and
                                                                                    George Hincapie and since Mr. Armstrong was planning on being gone for a few
                                                                                    weeks to train he asked me to stay in his place and make sure the
                                                                                    electricity didn't turn off or something go wrong with the referigerator.
                                                                                    Then during the Tour de France the entire team, on two different occasions
                                                                                    went to the room that we were told and the doctor met us there to do the
                                                                                    transfusions. During that Tour de France I personally witnessed George
                                                                                    Hincapie, Lance Armstrong, Chechu Rubiera, and myself receiving blood
                                                                                    transfusions. Also during that Tour de France the team doctor would give my
                                                                                    room mate, George Hincapie an
                                                                                    d I a small syringe of olive oil in which was disolved andriol, a form of
                                                                                    ingestible testosterone on two out of three nights throughout the duration.

I was asked to ride the Vuelta a Espana that year in support of Roberto
                                                                                    Heras and in August, between the Tour and the Vuelta, was told to take EPO
                                                                                    to raise my hematocrit back up so more blood transfusions could be
                                                                                    performed. I was instructed to go to Lances place by Johan Bruyneel and get
                                                                                    some EPO from him. The first EPO I ever used was then handed to me in the
                                                                                    entry way to his building in full view of his then wife. It was Eprex by
                                                                                    brand and it came in six pre measured syringes. I used it intravenously for
                                                                                    several weeks before the next blood draw and had no problems with the tests
                                                                                    during the Vuelta. Also during this time it was explained to me how to use
                                                                                    Human Growth Hormone by Johan Bruyneel and I bought what I needed from Pepe
                                                                                    the team "trainer" who lived in Valencia along with the team doctor at that
                                                                                    time. While training for that Vuelta I spent a good deal of time training
                                                                                    with Matthew White and Michael Barry and shared the testosterone and EPO
                                                                                    that we had and discu
                                                                                    ssed the use thereof while training.

Again, during the Vuelta we were given Andriol and blood transfusions by the
                                                                                    team doctor and had no problems with any testing.

2004: Again the team performed two seperate blood transfusions on me, but
                                                                                    this time Bruyneel had become more paranoid and we did the draws by flying
                                                                                    to Belgium and meeting at an unknown persons appartment and the blood was
                                                                                    brought by "Duffy" who was at that time Johans assistant of sorts. The
                                                                                    second of which was performed on the team bus on the ride from the finish of
                                                                                    a stage to the hotel during which the driver pretended to have engine
                                                                                    trouble and stopped on a remote mountain road for an hour or so so the
                                                                                    entire team could have half a liter of blood added. This was the only time
                                                                                    that I ever saw the entire team being transfused in plain view of all the
                                                                                    other riders and bus driver. That team included Lance Armstrong, George
                                                                                    Hincapie and I as the only Americans.

2005: I had learned at this point how to do most of the transfusion
                                                                                    technicals and other things on my own so I hired Allen Lim as my assistant
                                                                                    to help with details and logistics. He helped Levi Leipheimer and I prepare
                                                                                    the transfusions for Levi and I and made sure they were kept at the proper
                                                                                    temperature. We both did two seperate transfusions that Tour however my
                                                                                    hematocrit was too low at the start so I did my first one a few days before
                                                                                    the start so as to not start with a deficit.

2006: Well you get the idea....... One thing of great signigicance is that
                                                                                    I sat down with Andy Riis and explained to him what was done in the past and
                                                                                    what was the risk I would be taking and ask for his permission which he
                                                                                    granted in the form of funds to complete the operation described. John
                                                                                    Lelangue was also informed by me and Andy Riis consulted with Jim Ochowitz
                                                                                    before agreeing.

There are many many more details that I have in diaries and am in the
                                                                                    process of writing into an intelligible story but since the position of USA
                                                                                    Cycling is that there have not been enough details shared to justify calling
                                                                                    USADA, I am writing as many as I can reasonably put into an email and share
                                                                                    with you so as to ascertain what is the process which USA Cycling uses to
                                                                                    proceed with such allegations.

Look forward to much more detail as soon as you can demonstrate that you can
                                                                                    be trusted to do the right thing.

Floyd Landis

Comment

fuck you ftp!

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 120/240 Blinds (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t5010)
                                                                                      SB (t3580)
                                                                                      Hero (BB) (t1380)
                                                                                      UTG (t3530)

Hero's M: 3.83

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 10
                                                                                      UTG calls t240, 2 folds, Hero bets t1140 (All-In), UTG calls t1140

Flop: (t2880) 8, 4, K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t2880) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2880) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2880

Results:
                                                                                      Hero had 10, 10 (two pair, Kings and tens).
                                                                                      UTG had 4, 4 (full house, fours over Kings).
                                                                                      Outcome: UTG won t2880
                                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        He also divulged to me at that time that in
                                                                                        the first year that the EPO test was used he had been told by Mr Ferrari,
                                                                                        who had access to the new test, that he should not use EPO anymore but he
                                                                                        did not believe Mr Farrari and contin
                                                                                        ued to use it. He later, while winning the Tour de Swiss, the month before
                                                                                        the Tour de France, tested positive for EPO at which point he and Mr
                                                                                        Bruyneel flew to the UCI headquarters and made a financial agreement with
                                                                                        Mr. Vrubrugen to keep the positive test hidden.
                                                                                        I heard that yesterday alight, but apparantly Armstrong did not even cycle in the Tour of Switzerland that year.

I certainly would be about as surprised to learn Armstrong was on drugs as I would be to learn that some big MLB hitter was.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                                                                                          Floyd says Lance was on the juice

I've believed this for years but unfortunately Floyd has zero credibility

Comment

Floyd says Lance was on the juice

I've believed this for years but unfortunately Floyd has zero credibility
                                                                                            I really hope hes not or a little bit of me would die inside

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post

Landis is coming across like scum of the earth in this.

Was reading about it yesterday a good bit. They are saying that Landis has his own agenda, and also has pretty much changed everything he has said previously. Also they claim that his latest stuff doesn't match up if you go through the timeline of what he says. I didn't bother to do that but nobody has some out and said that Armstrong is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                I really hope hes not or a little bit of me would die inside
                                                                                                get over yourself fanboy

Comment

LE French will LOVE t his , Armstrong on the juice confirmed . I'm defriending him on facenook. (meh maybe not, he's a heero imo)

Nice post earlier Raoul on Strewel. I'd say you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

get over yourself fanboy
                                                                                                    I cant help it its such a hero story - coming back from 3 simultaneous cancers to be the most dominant cycling force in the world. Iv read all his books too its just inspiring

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      I cant help it its such a hero story - coming back from 3 simultaneous cancers to be the most dominant cycling force in the world. Iv read all his books too its just inspiring
                                                                                                      don't be so ghey

he's up there with Michelle Smith in the list of heroes

Comment

don't be so ghey

RDIII/El S - crushing the spirits of people on the interwebs since 2006.

Comment

I don't think that the fact that he was most likely doping at the time detracts from his achievements in battling back from cancer, and the career he had.

Everyone was doping then, it's not like he was cheating a field of clean cyclists, his achievements are the same as they always were.

Comment

don't be so ghey

De Bruan (spell) When she was Smith there was no whiskey in her drawers. The dutch fecker polluted her.
                                                                                                            Still some swim all the same plus she handled herself very well for a ginger with the baying crowd and an irate yankee bitch crying FOUL. She is a hero to me, 50% of those medals out there are juiced. Flo jo died young as a result.

Comment

don't be so ghey

Michelle Smith is the gold medal winning hero. Michelle de Bruin is the tainted drug cheat imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                De Bruan (spell) When she was Smith there was no whiskey in her drawers. The dutch fecker polluted her.
                                                                                                                Still some swim all the same plus she handled herself very well for a ginger with the baying crowd and an irate yankee bitch crying FOUL. She is a hero to me, 50% of those medals out there are juiced. Flo jo died young as a result.
                                                                                                                We were even reduced to doping up our horses in our quest for medals! Poor old Ireland...

Comment

RDIII/El S - crushing the spirits of people on the interwebs since 2006.
                                                                                                                  shut it baldy

Comment

don't be so ghey

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    We were even reduced to doping up our horses in our quest for medals! Poor old Ireland...
                                                                                                                    When that horse was called SMith he was a hero, when they changed his name to De bruin, that's when it all went wrong.

Comment

LOL
                                                                                                                      Renault urged to scrap car name Zoe

French carmaker Renault is facing a backlash over plans to christen a new model Zoe.

Parisian Zoe Renault, 23, has hired lawyers to insist that Renault scrap its branding.

"I could not bear to hear: 'Zoe's broken down' or 'We need to get Zoe overhauled'," she told Le Parisien newspaper.

Renault is facing other petitions from women called Zoe. A Renault spokesman said Zoe was not a "definitive choice".

The all-electric Renault Zoe ZE (zero emission) is set for launch in 2012. Zoe - which means "life" in Greek - was apparently chosen to underline the car's environmental credentials.

Zoe Renault - who has no apparent family link to the company - said in an interview with Le Parisien that she could not bear to be associated with a car for the rest of her life, and all the inevitable sarcastic gibes.

Her lawyer David Koubbi, who specialises in the protection of first names and is representing other Zoes, said he had sent a letter to Renault's chief executive arguing that the plans were an attack on the rights of his clients.

If the company does not change its plans, Mr Koubbi said he would take the case to court.

A spokeman for Renault told the newspaper said that naming cars after women was nothing new, but said that Zoe was the name of a concept car and was not a definitive choice.

Zoe is an increasingly fashionable name in France, and was ranked the sixth most popular girls name in 2009, according to a list compiled by prenom.com.

By Zoe Murphy BBC News

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                          Really liking Junior Apprentice
                                                                                                                          Did you see that yoke made out of cardboard LOL. I was in stitches looking at it. Like something kids would make really.
                                                                                                                          Hmm. It was kind of refreshing to see though. What are they 15/16? The little kid with the sticky out ears would deffo lose his lunch money in our old school.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X