Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back from seeing 4 Lions, it was superb. I saw someone posted something about it earlier this week but can't believe howgood it was. No idea how they made something so funny yet so serious at the same time.

Fuck Mini Babybels!!!!!!

Comment

Quality film alright, you almost forget how serious the subject matter is. It's incredibly well done.
      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
        your everything i want to be - im down week number 1 - such a grind
        It gets easier, cliche i know.

I wont do the "why" now, maybe in the future, but sufice to say, when you stop getting enjoyment from something, you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

A little something that helped me, when i feel like opening a table, it means i am drunk...go to bed !
        This too shall pass.

Comment

76 hands of shite and i allready have enough

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
            i wish i had quit after 76 hands
            maybe i should go back to playin live, i never tilt when playin live

Comment

Man I wish I hadn't logged on for a second session today.

First 700 hands - Up 7 buyins
              Second 800 hands - Down 10buyins.

BLEUGH

Silly day

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                maybe i should go back to playin live, i never tilt when playin live
                Originally posted by emmet02 View Post

BLEUGH

Silly day
                ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  Sports betting and poker free now for over a month ! Go me !!

At this rate, there'll be no one left!
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

it would be fairly easy if you(anyone) had a job imo.

Comment

BLEUGH

Silly day
                      My second session never ever goes well after I have played a really good winning first session. Worst thing is its so damn depressing after winning a load of buyins in the first and then losing most of it back in the second. Even if you do end up on the day the joy of winning is quite small compared to the annoyance of losing.

Comment

got a call about doing some temp work starting Monday. Worked in the place loads of times before, easy boring work.

No swings, and the highs aren't too high, but it'll help chip away at my mountain of debt I've taken onboard by quitting one postgrad and starting another.

Probably lessen my chances to tilt the loots at poker too.

Comment

nah i reckon t would be harder with more disposable income

Comment

Just binked a GUKPT seat Hopefully go a bit further than I did in the UKIPT in Coventry last time.
                            sigpic
                            www.d4events.com

Comment

nah i reckon t would be harder with more disposable income
                              na i reckon it would be still easier... might find out some day

still thinkin more and more about that pda in dcu, could be fun

Comment

Accounting and Fun don't belong in the same sentence Ace...

Comment

na i reckon it would be still easier... might find out some day

still thinkin more and more about that pda in dcu, could be fun
                                  actually thats kind of true the hardest times are the evenings when I come home and I dont have training. Its the boredom that tempts you.

Comment

actually thats kind of true the hardest times are the evenings when I come home and I dont have training. Its the boredom that tempts you.
                                    serious boredom at times, at least when working, your tired or going to gym/training/coppers when your finished.

Comment

serious boredom at times, at least when working, your tired or going to gym/training/coppers when your finished.
                                      though coppers nearly always followed with a regretable trip to the jackpot

Comment

what county is this? that would piss me off - definitely bring it up with the county board and make sure you get the team sheet off the ref
                                        we didnt know for sure when up there and said it to the ref that we had suspisions about number 8 age and also think 11 might be signed for a different club altogether so he said it would go in his report.
                                        when i got home i checked the facebook page of the midfielder and his dob is 12/08/91

county louth btw

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                          though coppers nearly always followed with a regretable trip to the jackpot
                                          i've actually never gone from coppers to play poker in jackpot - the odd time have gone to the roulette tables for the craic, maybe thats cause i was always sober

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                            we didnt know for sure when up there and said it to the ref that we had suspisions about number 8 age and also think 11 might be signed for a different club altogether so he said it would go in his report.
                                            when i got home i checked the facebook page of the midfielder and his dob is 12/08/91

county louth btw
                                            creep...

Comment

BK have you removed HM from your computer btw?

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                Just binked a GUKPT seat Hopefully go a bit further than I did in the UKIPT in Coventry last time.
                                                congrats on the seat Mike. Im heading over Friday so ill see you there

Comment

BK have you removed HM from your computer btw?
                                                  yup along with all poker clients and betfair

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    Fuck you you fucking fucks
                                                    Only got around to it tonight !!

Great as ever.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Lost

SPOILER
                                                        Was really good, showed even more how much a mistake it was to have none of the Losties in the 3rd last episode of the entire show! Roll on the finale!
                                                        I seem to be in the minority who thought last weeks was better

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          Don't think you'll take offence Emmet as you've seen the light. But seriously only a fcking idiot would need to go to uni to learn accounting. It's a trade, it's not a uni level subject. You can easily do it by self-learning.
                                                          lol it was an option i was looking at...
                                                          you can do most things by self - learning as well though.

Comment

Don't think you'll take offence Emmet as you've seen the light. But seriously only a fcking idiot would need to go to uni to learn accounting. It's a trade, it's not a uni level subject. You can easily do it by self-learning.
                                                            Sure the only reason I was doing the course was because there was no way in hell I was starting 9-5 slog at 20 years of age.

Doing the course gave me a year extra in college before starting the grind.

It also enabled me to realise long before said grind, that there are few things I would rather do less in life than accountancy.

It did however increase my degeneracy, cost me shedloads of €€€ and create a black hole on my CV.

But as Hitchiker's said,

I have seen the light!

Comment

Nice one Mike, let me know which one you are thinking of playing as myself and Adrian are planning to hit 1/2 later in the year.

Comment

right, after a good bit of reading online trying to cure choppy playback via tversity to ps3, I think I need to upgrade to Wireless N and an ethernet bridge.
                                                                would this work on smart telecom network? right thing to buy?
                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Falling out of your kids bunk bed is good fun....not!! Cannot get back to sleep now.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwVpWFyy3M[/ame]

Comment

Nice, best of luck in the GUKPT.
                                                                      My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                        I seem to be in the minority who thought last weeks was better
                                                                        To be honest i had no major issues with last week or this, I am looking forward to the shows finale, not to see it end but rather to see how it ends. I have gotton a lot of enjoyment from lost over the years.

I think the big fail on there part is not having us glued with only 1 season left, moreso, not glued 5 out ! I got it this morning but waited till wifey got home to watch it this evening, no way in hell i was waiting 2 years ago!!

Because of this I am afraid to say i am not expecting much by the end. Lets hope they have this pre-anti climax planned and I will be blown away next week, who knows, this is the "What the Fuck!!" show after all.

My prediction...For me, lost will end with a meh. It could have, should have been so much more fucking brillient. Oh, and ABC will do a prequel, lots left to explain about the island. I will also watch this !
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Watching a luckychewy video on LeggoPoker, he gets raised on a pot and checks the location of raiser
                                                                            Munster

"Seems European, they're usually quite aggressive, I'll give him respect".

Just thought it was interesting that he knew/guessed Munster was European, and also that he can say that an entire continent of players are aggressive.

Comment

Chip leader with 25 left in the $40k gtd on stars...1 time etc

PokerStars Game #44342929252: Tournament #312010493, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXV (12500/25000) - 2010/05/20 1:22:05 WET [2010/05/19 20:22:05 ET]
                                                                              Table '312010493 336' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                                                              Seat 1: shoshiman.69 (476988 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 2: AFilipe (520625 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 3: randomnull (310492 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 4: kiraly63 (840392 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 5: cabage321 (670683 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 7: FlushdrawIRE (1195954 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 8: skilligannon (1310954 in chips)
                                                                              Seat 9: Pessagno (709125 in chips)
                                                                              shoshiman.69: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              AFilipe: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              randomnull: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              kiraly63: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              cabage321: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              FlushdrawIRE: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              skilligannon: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              Pessagno: posts the ante 3125
                                                                              Pessagno: posts small blind 12500
                                                                              shoshiman.69: posts big blind 25000
                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                              Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [8s 5d]
                                                                              AFilipe: folds
                                                                              randomnull: folds
                                                                              kiraly63: folds
                                                                              cabage321: folds
                                                                              FlushdrawIRE: raises 30750 to 55750
                                                                              skilligannon: folds
                                                                              Pessagno: raises 97750 to 153500
                                                                              shoshiman.69: folds
                                                                              FlushdrawIRE: raises 209000 to 362500
                                                                              Pessagno: folds
                                                                              Uncalled bet (209000) returned to FlushdrawIRE
                                                                              FlushdrawIRE collected 357000 from pot
                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                              Total pot 357000 | Rake 0
                                                                              Seat 1: shoshiman.69 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                              Seat 2: AFilipe folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                              Seat 3: randomnull folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                              Seat 4: kiraly63 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                              Seat 5: cabage321 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                              Seat 7: FlushdrawIRE collected (357000)
                                                                              Seat 8: skilligannon (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                              Seat 9: Pessagno (small blind) folded before Flop

Comment

have you up, few beers on board, ignore the chat box when I get abusive of other players.

Comment

Well i was....FY BBV!

PokerStars Game #44343029163: Tournament #312010493, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXV (12500/25000) - 2010/05/20 1:24:50 WET [2010/05/19 20:24:50 ET]
                                                                                  Table '312010493 336' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                                                  Seat 1: shoshiman.69 (489488 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 2: AFilipe (533125 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 3: randomnull (322992 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 4: kiraly63 (802892 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 5: cabage321 (658183 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 7: FlushdrawIRE (1386954 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 8: skilligannon (1298454 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 9: Pessagno (543125 in chips)
                                                                                  shoshiman.69: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  AFilipe: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  randomnull: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  kiraly63: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  cabage321: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  FlushdrawIRE: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  skilligannon: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  Pessagno: posts the ante 3125
                                                                                  kiraly63: posts small blind 12500
                                                                                  cabage321: posts big blind 25000
                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                  Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [6d 6h]
                                                                                  FlushdrawIRE: raises 30750 to 55750
                                                                                  skilligannon: folds
                                                                                  Pessagno: raises 84250 to 140000
                                                                                  shoshiman.69: folds
                                                                                  AFilipe: folds
                                                                                  randomnull: folds
                                                                                  kiraly63: folds
                                                                                  cabage321: folds
                                                                                  FlushdrawIRE: raises 585000 to 725000
                                                                                  Pessagno: calls 400000 and is all-in
                                                                                  Uncalled bet (185000) returned to FlushdrawIRE
                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [Qs Kc 4h]
                                                                                  *** TURN *** [Qs Kc 4h] [As]
                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [Qs Kc 4h As] [Jc]
                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                  FlushdrawIRE: shows [6d 6h] (a pair of Sixes)
                                                                                  Pessagno: shows [Jh Ac] (two pair, Aces and Jacks)
                                                                                  Pessagno collected 1142500 from pot
                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                  Total pot 1142500 | Rake 0
                                                                                  Board [Qs Kc 4h As Jc]
                                                                                  Seat 1: shoshiman.69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 2: AFilipe folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 3: randomnull (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 4: kiraly63 (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                  Seat 5: cabage321 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                  Seat 7: FlushdrawIRE showed [6d 6h] and lost with a pair of Sixes
                                                                                  Seat 8: skilligannon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 9: Pessagno showed [Jh Ac] and won (1142500) with two pair, Aces and Jacks

Comment

have you up, few beers on board, ignore the chat box when I get abusive of other players.
                                                                                    I dont have chat on. Have table ninja set to keep refreshing the tournie info

Comment

Watching a luckychewy video on LeggoPoker, he gets raised on a pot and checks the location of raiser
                                                                                      Munster

"Seems European, they're usually quite aggressive, I'll give him respect".

Just thought it was interesting that he knew/guessed Munster was European, and also that he can say that an entire continent of players are aggressive.
                                                                                      He's from the USA, anywhere not in the usa is 'Europe'.
                                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 20-05-10, 00:33.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

nh k9

Comment

lol, can't observer chat as I have 10.56 in my Stars account.

EDIT: hitting the tables to spin it to 11
                                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 20-05-10, 00:41.

Comment

I'll ship it. How much do u need?

Comment

GL Flushdraw. Have table up now.

@Emmet

there is a min balance for observer chat?
                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

balance now 5.20 after a bad bluff.

The degen in me wants to get to 11 or bust

Comment

lol 2 funny,

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                    GL Flushdraw. Have table up now.

@Emmet

there is a min balance for observer chat?
                                                                                                    you have to have the buyin for the tournament to observer chat. I thought I had $0 on Stars, just playing on iPoker these days, but the fact that I was so close meant I had to go for the spin.

Comment

you have to have the buyin for the tournament to observer chat. I thought I had $0 on Stars, just playing on iPoker these days, but the fact that I was so close meant I had to go for the spin.
                                                                                                      My new thing for the day learned. I can sleep easy now...
                                                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

scandoballet is it? I'll ship you it and if you spin it up, i'l take a cut :-)

5/13 now with 40BB. Lots of play left in this hopefully!

Comment

Nice one Tony...gona rail. Big Jumps as you know !!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

FU Flushdraw, never cost me money to rail before!

Back at 7.10 now, I'm racing towards that $11!

2mins left on your break, its boom or bust time.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 20-05-10, 00:58. Reason: tis scandoballet, but don't ship unless I bust! :D

Comment

...

Comment

What are the payout's left in FD's tournie? Should be getting quite big at this stage....
                                                                                                                Meh, they pay 855 places

$290 for 12th and $7k for 1st

Comment

busto

AK < 66 on A56 board obv.

More beer time

Comment

That's the 3rd time i 3bet mr_and and its the first time he folded. I thought he had my number!

Comment

busto

AK < 66 on A56 board obv.

More beer time
                                                                                                                      on a wednesday before your exams and you've busted ur stars roll and hittin the beers - the true degenerate... (BK this could be you)
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Ace; 20-05-10, 01:10.

Comment

Kiraly loves limping from the cut off

Comment

on a wednesday before your exams and you've busted ur stars roll - the true degenerate... (BK this could be you)
                                                                                                                          exams started yesterday, one tomorrow at 9:30 too.

I'm not sitting them... Realised their pointlessness.

Lol at "stars roll", I don't know how that was left behind when I took everything to iPoker!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X