This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Hey could you sort this for me aswell if possible?
    Done.

Comment

Does anyone here have the mastercard with moneybookers?

If so, can it be used to avoid the card charges on ryanair?

Cheers

Comment

Stream, download and tracklistings for all of the BBC1 Essential mixes 1993-present

Comment

me too please?

Comment

This from another website about more Terry stuff thats supposed to break this weekend

1. JT has been shagging another current team mates wife who has
            kids and are still together.
            2. He owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he
            owns and hasn't paid for even after he had mates in there
            racking up a 20k bill at the FA Cup Final!
            3. Gudjohnsen and Drogba were also with Bridges Mrs around the
            same time as Terry
            4. JT was scored with a girl in a club, brought her outside to a waiting limo and banged her, she was only 15.
            More than likely bollocks of course.....

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
              me too please?
              Done also

If anyone else wants access PM-ing me is best, means I will definitely see the request, but its very possible I'd miss it on this thread

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  +1
                  Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Done also

If anyone else wants access PM-ing me is best, means I will definitely see the request, but its very possible I'd miss it on this thread
                  sorted

Comment

looking through a friends photos of last year in vegas and there is drunk Phil Ivey!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

It amazes me that grown men are slating Terry for loving money and hot chicks.
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Gudjohnsen and Drogba were also with Bridges Mrs around the
                        same time as Terry
                        One of the tabloids ran with this story this morning (+ Mutu with Mrs Bridge as well), so there might be some truth in that part anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                          looking through a friends photos of last year in vegas and there is drunk Phil Ivey!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1667598109
                          Do they've any idea who he is? All of twoplustwo* just got insanely jealous.

*And me, if were being honest
                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                            Why anyone gives a flying f*ck is the amazing part.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              Do they've any idea who he is? All of twoplustwo* just got insanely jealous.

*And me, if were being honest
                              I will be doing some investigating. Hopefully there is an epic story!

Comment

It is all a ploy by Ferguson to undermine Chelseas title challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  It is all a ploy by Ferguson YULETIRED to undermine Chelseas title challenge.
                                  FYP

Comment

If Terry was a bird, he'd bang himself......oh wait

Comment

Banging a mates bird is way out of order.

And if we don't slate him for that we can still slate him for being a pikey, the son of a drug-dealer and a thief, racist, ugly, and generally a complete f*cking twat who if he wasn't lucky enough to be decent at soccer would be in jail or dead.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

And if we don't slate him for that we can still slate him for being a pikey, the son of a drug-dealer and a thief, racist, ugly, and generally a complete f*cking twat who if he wasn't lucky enough to be decent at soccer would be in jail or dead.
                                        I didn't realise you knew him so well. Did you grow up with him?

Does that make you a pikey as well?
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

This from another website about more Terry stuff thats supposed to break this weekend

1. JT has been shagging another current team mates wife who has
                                          kids and are still together.
                                          2. He owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he
                                          owns and hasn't paid for even after he had mates in there
                                          racking up a 20k bill at the FA Cup Final!
                                          3. Gudjohnsen and Drogba were also with Bridges Mrs around the
                                          same time as Terry

4. JT was scored with a girl in a club, brought her outside to a waiting limo and banged her, she was only 15.
                                          More than likely bollocks of course.....
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          One of the tabloids ran with this story this morning (+ Mutu with Mrs Bridge as well), so there might be some truth in that part anyway.
                                          She gets around alright

Attached Files

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Whoops said Dom?

Comment

Dom stop f**king with the database during the day that's what 3am at night is for!!
                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  Inch of snow fallen in last hour. Fck. Thought all that snow malarkey was in the past by now. Presume its on its way to Dublin too, given that i'm quite close to there.
                                                  Been snowing in Letterkenny since the weekend and was pretty heavy today

Comment

Whoops said Dom?
                                                    Wasn't me 'guv!!

Comment

WTF, said Dom. Nowt to do with me there I'm afraid. I can't do a lot of the stuff that might break the place during the day.

Comment

Comment

Offering 10/11 on Spurs if someone wants to put their 100 up against my 110? Posted over on the footie thread but no harm in spreading the word.
                                                          Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Dear Rakebackpros,

Its been ten days since FTP support told me they forwarded you my details.

Can I get set the fuck up please? I would like to clear a bonus this month, but don't want to use the deposit bonus until I'm certain I'm getting sorted.

Regards

Emmet

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              If Terry was a bird, he'd bang himself......oh wait

Oh Jesus.
                                                              My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Comment

Bringing 'omfg' and 'freak boy' to a whole new level in Manchester. Wonder what a 'sperm thrower' would be charged with?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/8495630.stm
                                                                  Guess none of the girls saw him comin'!

Comment

Re Terry

These burds go with footballers for the money
                                                                    Footballers go with these burds cause they look like scrubbers who will do anything for a bloke with money

Back in the day these burds were called Whores and the lads were called Johns

When Peter Crouch was asked in an interview what he would have been if not a footballer his answer was:
                                                                    "if i hadnt have been a footballer, i'd probably have been a virgin"

So
                                                                    1. A whore does what a whore does
                                                                    2. Johns do what Johns do

However never with a mates burd (never shyte on your own doorstep)

Before football became purely about money he would have been transfer listed for this (why do you think local hero would suddenly move to local rivals in the 70's 80's etc, ridin)

In summary, John Terry is a tit!
                                                                    +all the stuff C kid so charmingly pointed out above

Comment

C Kid may I point out that if you still live in Sligo and frequent the same pubs you named in a post before, dont go to heavy of the bits in Bold when slagging off Terry to the lads at the bar

Comment

Iphone Q

is there any way that when your surfing the web or facebook pages that you can copy pic's to your iphone to use for a persons contact information

FYI Got the text messages sorted out had to go back into the shop and guy behind the counter had to reset something he said it was a common enough problem lately, why in gods name would they not have checked this when i bought it lol service industry~

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                          Iphone Q

is there any way that when your surfing the web or facebook pages that you can copy pic's to your iphone to use for a persons contact list

Long press on the photo and you will get an option to save it.
                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                            Iphone Q

is there any way that when your surfing the web or facebook pages that you can copy pic's to your iphone to use for a persons contact list

There's an app for that....Fex is the name. It brings over the persons FB profile pic to your contact list as well as birthday

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                              Dear Rakebackpros,

Its been ten days since FTP support told me they forwarded you my details.

Can I get set the fuck up please? I would like to clear a bonus this month, but don't want to use the deposit bonus until I'm certain I'm getting sorted.

Regards

Emmet

im sure they will appreciate that!

Comment

help buying a car

I'm looking for something between 4k and 7k i think. I found anice audi a4, 2003 for 8k but might be a tad pricey for me.

Any suggestions very much welcome.

Also, if anyone wants a 2000 ford focus let me know!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyQBSMeIhM[/ame]

Comment

hmmm, that preview image is a bit unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by ditpoker View Post
                                                                                      I'm looking for something between 4k and 7k i think. I found anice audi a4, 2003 for 8k but might be a tad pricey for me.

Any suggestions very much welcome.

Also, if anyone wants a 2000 ford focus let me know!
                                                                                      Could well be selling our 2004 opel astra 1.4l. Only has 30k miles on it, and just got serviced today. Would be at the lower end of your budget too.

Any interest?

And what would you be looking for for the focus?

(Realistically, I want to buy the Astra off my folks, but don't think I can afford it)

Comment

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for series to watch. It should be 30 mins long (roughly) probably, but not necessarily, comedy. I love The Thick of It, entourage etc etc.

Comment

a lad I went to school with played with him/hung around with him when he was just starting out.
                                                                                          He's a right scumbag by all accounts, the two of them got into a little bit of bother and the other fella took the fall and is now playing LOI
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for series to watch. It should be 30 mins long (roughly) probably, but not necessarily, comedy. I love The Thick of It, entourage etc etc.
                                                                                            IT crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              IT crowd?
                                                                                              +1. love that show.

Comment

Posted it before, but people should save www.oddee.com and check it every few days. Its a blog that puts up a collection of strange things every day.

This is one of the "Strange Yahoo Answers"

Comment

Stuck a thread up in cousins for discussion of LOST.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                    +1. love that show.
                                                                                                    Yeah, anything with Matt Berry in it is a winner for me. How Darkplace only got six episodes I'll never know but those 6 are among the funniest episodes TV has ever produced
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Some old school Paramount shows if you like them.
                                                                                                      Two and Half Men (I like for relaxing)
                                                                                                      Frasier (Good)
                                                                                                      Becker (I love it)
                                                                                                      King of Queens (meh)
                                                                                                      South Park (Season 7 onwards imo)

Also, I.T Crowd and Inbetweeners are okay but kind of piss me off.

Only fools and horses is obviously epic and I recommend it.

Reeling in the years (IDK if its 1hr or 30mins) is good for non comedy

Comment

...

Comment

You watched Californication? If not, you should.

Comment

Catterick is the nuts!

probably on youtube if not on tv anywhere

for something old:
                                                                                                            they have been running old minders on ITV4 for a good while now, currently doing the reincarnation with his nephew which arnt that bad, but they should soon be back to the original ones

Rising Damp is on ITV2 or 3, quality show
                                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 03-02-10, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                              All the wit of a Christmas cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                All the wit of a Christmas cracker.

Comment

Oh Charley, you such a degen lol.
                                                                                                                  Oh Alan, you so neurotic lol.
                                                                                                                  Oh Jake, you say the darndest things.

/show.

Comment

Am following in someone else on heres' footsteps and watching Seinfeld from the beginning. A bit dated, but still excellent. Would definitely recommend it.
                                                                                                                    it's funny how many episodes revolve solely around the lack of mobile phones!
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 03-02-10, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                      Some old school Paramount shows if you like them.
                                                                                                                      Frasier (Good)
                                                                                                                      Becker (I love it)
                                                                                                                      King of Queens (meh)
                                                                                                                      South Park (Season 7 onwards imo)

Also, I.T Crowd and Inbetweeners are okay but kind of piss me off.

Only fools and horses is obviously epic and I recommend it.

Reeling in the years (IDK if its 1hr or 30mins) is good for non comedy
                                                                                                                      i thought the first season of it crowd was great, second season not so much. the epsiode in the theatre (i think?) was just fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                        i thought the first season of it crowd was great, second season not so much. the epsiode in the theatre (i think?) was just fantastic.
                                                                                                                        lol was brilliant. The one where they become soccer fans was great too.

Comment

Is there no love for 30 Rock around here?? I'm just working my way through the second series and I'd highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X