• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1

Comment

lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY[/ame]

Comment

Celtic match is on ESPN for anyone that doesn't know - and kilmarnock just scored. 1-0 atm

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Fresh install of my OS, back to Windows 7 everything seems to be running smooth. Keeping forgetting to save all my bookmarks,passwords for jdownloader and stuff like that.
          you should use xmarks.. syncs your bookmarks on a server so you can use them on multiple computers.
          it has an option for passwords too but i havent used it
          Last edited by Mike; 02-02-10, 20:43.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Most of the main Oscar movies are up in the Cousins forums, will get around to the foreign and animation ones later
            Cousins forum?

Comment

I've got the option to apply for a moneybookers CC now and I am not a VIP member. I imagine its the same for everyone else

Comment

sigh - another lost 70 - 30 "race" being the difference between doubling my buy in total and going really deep in an MTT. how do I run better??

Comment

Giddy as a school girl !! Lost is back tonight...
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Beat: Transferring my roll from Everest to Full Tilt, transaction got flagged as suspicious. Bank called this morning to confirm that I had made the deposit. Now my Tilt account is frozen with my $600 in it and they want proof of identity, address and ownership of the card. It's my Irish card coz that's where my roll is, but I'm the UK.

So now I have to phone home and walk my Dad through taking a picture of one of my credit card bills, attaching it to an email, and sending it to me. Fun times. Was just settling down to a nice evening of rush poker and this is what happens.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                        Beat: Transferring my roll from Everest to Full Tilt, transaction got flagged as suspicious. Bank called this morning to confirm that I had made the deposit. Now my Tilt account is frozen with my $600 in it and they want proof of identity, address and ownership of the card. It's my Irish card coz that's where my roll is, but I'm the UK.

So now I have to phone home and walk my Dad through taking a picture of one of my credit card bills, attaching it to an email, and sending it to me. Fun times. Was just settling down to a nice evening of rush poker and this is what happens.
                        If your dad isn't the best at da computers you could get him to take photos on a camera phone and send them to you via msg. So long as the image is clear you should be fine.
                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post

you want $100 to play Rush for a while?

I spun my $20 that Ciaran swapped me up to $160, I'm back at home at the moment, so no laptop to play cash games, just tourney-ing on Stars.

Pretty sure you should still be able to take money by player transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                            I've got the option to apply for a moneybookers CC now and I am not a VIP member. I imagine its the same for everyone else
                            Yeah see that as well, it's a debit card rather than a credit card, €10 /year is cheaper than €20 for a normal debit card and €1.80 for Cash withdrawl the only other charge

Comment

Comment

Wigan and Wolves going out of the cup

Comment

Comment

Hmmmmmm thank you Hull!
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Well kev, do you still think Chelski have it in the bag ?

squeaky bum time again.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                        Well kev, do you still think Chelski have it in the bag ?

squeaky bum time again.
                                        Unfortunately I do Bill, Christ I hope I'm wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Unfortunately I do Bill, Christ I hope I'm wrong though
                                          IMO you are

Comment

Has anyone seen Factotum? - biopic of charles bukowski. I see its on rte tonight. Worth watching yea/nay?

Comment

Fullflush is great. Just watching the PKR HU grand Slam on SS2

"I should be beating all of them easily so, it won't be that big an achievment"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                Fresh install of my OS, back to Windows 7 everything seems to be running smooth. Keeping forgetting to save all my bookmarks,passwords for jdownloader and stuff like that.
                                                Ah bollox seems i cant get this to activate, shouldnt of even bothered
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Beat: Lease is up at the end of the week
                                                  Beat:We've no place to move to
                                                  Brag: Landlord clean the place and it's looking well for the last week
                                                  Variance: He also threw out a lot of our stuff (razors, toothbrush, all bathroom stuff), all our food and all the forks, he left the spoons.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                    you want $100 to play Rush for a while?

I spun my $20 that Ciaran swapped me up to $160, I'm back at home at the moment, so no laptop to play cash games, just tourney-ing on Stars.

Pretty sure you should still be able to take money by player transfer?
                                                    The account is suspended and I can't log in. Thanks for the offer but I'll be alright. I have some money on Boyles for the headsup league so I'll play with that.

I think I've got everything they need to reactivate the account anyway. I just need the transaction to show up in my online banking and I'll be ok. Fingers crossed.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just booked 2 weeks in lanzarote for July...

Watching band of brothers, sent a chill up my spine at the end of ep 2, where you realise it is taken from actual accounts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze125TDGf2Y[/ame]
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

anyone bother to play those irish/uk nightly freerolls on stars? i know freerolls lol etc but the field is ultra soft even after the bubble and 1st is $775, which is decent

Comment

Catherine Lynch - wat a geebag

Comment

Sorted that nasty malware/virus yoke the uncle had, helped him pick out a new PC

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            Found out today what happened to all the money Nicnicnic got for signing up with Boyles

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3QjWIQV1e0[/ame]
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Any opinions on these general knowledge questions? Think I knew the answer to 3, but in reality would be lucky to get 1 under pressure. http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/398653/

1. Which insects got their name from the ancient superstition that they crawl into the ears of sleeping people?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Ants
                                                                (Correct answer: Earwig)

2. One of the taglines of which 2001 blockbuster film was "December 7th 1941, it was a Sunday morning"?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Pass
                                                                (Correct answer: Pearl Harbor)

3. In Greek mythology what did Prometheus steal from the gods? He was punished for this by being chained to a rock where an eagle ate his constantly replenished liver.
                                                                (Correct answer: A spark of fire)

4. Pierre is the capital of which American state?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Vermont
                                                                (Correct answer: South Dakota)

5. What do people suffering from trichotillomania have a compulsion to do?
                                                                (Correct answer: Pull out their hair)

6. The American ambassador's London residence Winfield House was sold to the United States for $1 by which chain store heiress?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Hilton
                                                                (Correct answer: Barbara Hutton)

7. The "Heroic" in a Flat Major Opus 53 is one of 16 of Chopin's works in the form of which dance?
                                                                (Correct answer: Polonaise)

8. In women's gymnastics, the uneven bars on which swinging routines are performed are also known by what name?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Trapeze
                                                                (Correct answer: Asymmetric bars)

9. Whose 1770 poem The Deserted Village describes the appalling effects of the enclosure acts on the rural poor?
                                                                (Correct answer: Oliver Goldsmith)

10. Ursus Maritimus is the scientific name for which bear?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: The polar bear (Correct)

11. Le Maillon Faible is the French television version of which British quiz show?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Mastermind
                                                                (Correct answer: The Weakest Link)

12. The Halle Orchestra is based in which venue in Manchester?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Salford
                                                                (Correct answer: Bridgewater Hall)

13. A device capable of storing electricity consisting of conducting plates separated by a layer of insulating material is given what name?
                                                                KAJEN THURAAISINGHAM: Battery
                                                                (Correct answer: Capacitor)

14. Which Warwickshire town granted its royal prefix by Queen Victoria in 1838 claims to be the home of England's first lawn tennis club?
                                                                (Correct answer: Leamington Spa)

15. What word can mean a joint of pork, to pawn, or a German white wine?
                                                                (Correct answer: Hock)
                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just been pranked back. Worst facebook hack i have ever seen. if anyone recieves emails from me, its not from me! ugh fml

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                    Just been pranked back. Worst facebook hack i have ever seen. if anyone recieves emails from me, its not from me! ugh fml
                                                                    shit I became a fan

good blog, I doubt that's Bops commenting btw

Comment

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im sooo fucking sick of this shit - my mouse is lying smashed into a million dif pieces. This fucking donkey was calling every preflop raise and betting at every street hence the flop check by me. this is on the bubble

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds 50 Ante (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP1) (t15220)
                                                                        MP2 (t11500)
                                                                        CO (t16236)
                                                                        Button (t12335)
                                                                        SB (t12024)
                                                                        BB (t40442)
                                                                        UTG (t14380)

Hero's M: 12.18

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, A
                                                                        1 fold, Hero bets t1450, 4 folds, BB calls t850

Flop: (t3550) A, 4, 5 (2 players)
                                                                        BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t3550) Q (2 players)
                                                                        BB bets t8400, Hero raises to t13720 (All-In), BB calls t5320

River: (t30990) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t30990

Results:
                                                                        BB had K, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                                                        Hero had Q, A (two pair, Aces and Queens).
                                                                        Outcome: BB won t30990

FUCK YOU pokerstars

Comment

Yeah was pretty vicious whoever did went on a roll.

Comment

By a devine miracle, is any1 selling a PS3 Slim 120gb+ prefferable?

Comment

im so tilted right now its not even funny

Comment

probably deserved it...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  Just booked 2 weeks in lanzarote for July...

Watching band of brothers, sent a chill up my spine at the end of ep 2, where you realise it is taken from actual accounts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze125TDGf2Y
                                                                                  Every ep is taken from actual accounts. Best war series to date imo. enjoy.

Comment

...

Comment

whats the quickest way to get a video taken off youtube??

Comment

...
                                                                                        Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 02-02-10, 23:57.

Comment

just flag the video and it will be taken down due to the content more than likely.

Comment

...
                                                                                            Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 03-02-10, 00:04.

Comment

Help please Mods
                                                                                              Clicked mobile in bottom dropdown menu, cant find a way back to default view.
                                                                                              Using a laptop obviously and not a phone.

Comment

Just post the link here Rory and we'll all have a laugh at your expense before flagging it

Comment

Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post
                                                                                                  Help please Mods
                                                                                                  Clicked mobile in bottom dropdown menu, cant find a way back to default view.
                                                                                                  Using a laptop obviously and not a phone.
                                                                                                  hmmm, I just had a check there and there doesn't seem to be a change skin choice on the mobile skin.

What I did was log-out and then log back in and it went to the default skin. Maybe try that for now, until we can fix the mobile skin.

Comment

Is there any way to make HEM only display players who usually play 20bb stacks? I wanna analyse a few players play but I can't remember their names off hand
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                      hmmm, I just had a check there and there doesn't seem to be a change skin choice on the mobile skin.

What I did was log-out and then log back in and it went to the default skin. Maybe try that for now, until we can fix the mobile skin.
                                                                                                      Ty Ste,
                                                                                                      That mobile skin was not easy on the eyes.

Back in business.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't know why I suddenly love this song. But I suddenly love this song!
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

How do i stop the tournie announcements on stars ? only the last few days they have started to show in the chat window, very annoying !!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            This is so wrong I don't know where to start.

First, Litmanen was signed and sold by Houllier. Crouch was a signing that raised eyebrows at the time, was derided when he went on a long scoreless streak but Rafa stood by him and kept him in the team. When Torres was signed Crouch was not happy to be a backup player and rejected a new contract offer, and then sold for a profit.

Bellamy had been a trouble player at nearly every club he went to, yet was sold for a profit. There was also that golf club incident with Riise.

Morientes never looked comfortable in his half a season there as a lot of imports tend to do.

Keane never got a chance? He started practically every game, did nothing for most of them, and was taken off when contributing nothing with a big sulk on his head. He went back to Spurs where Harry has barely played him this season. Are you saying that the fabled Arry Redknapp is a bad man manager now for not giving him a chance?

Against Wolves Torres, Benayoun and Johnson were out and they are 3 of our most attacking players. It was a trerrible performance, no doubting that, but to say that the top scorers from last season have a manager that don't know how to get his players to attack is stupid. When most teams do stuff it is because of the manager. Wehn Liverpool do things it is in spite of the manager. How is this not hypocritical? Spouting most of the crap that the media come out with is harldly creative.

Villa and Spurs have almost certainly spent more money over the last few years than Liverpool yet have never come close to matching Liverpools league finishing positions. Even this season, in the midst of Liverpools worst season for years, they are barely in a better league position yet there is no public outcry for O'Neills or Redknapps head.

Obviously I am not happy with Liverpools league position, but to attack one individual for something while leaving others unscathed for the same thing is pure hypocrisy. He is a victim of his own, and the clubs previous, successes, as well as a victim of the media at larges dislike of him.
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                              Oscar Nominees

Actor in a Leading Role

Jeff Bridges in Crazy Heart

George Clooney in Up in the Air

Colin Firth in A Single Man

Morgan Freeman in Invictus

Jeremy Renner in The Hurt Locker
                                                                                                              He really is phenomenal in this movie.

Comment

Great boobs...not a bad song also.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZcK48cTiU[/ame]
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  He really is phenomenal in this movie.
                                                                                                                  Really? I for the life of me cant see why rhis movie is getting so much praise, yeah he is decent in it but Oscar worthy i dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Great boobs...not a bad song also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZcK48cTiU
                                                                                                                    was never playing that vid until i read above. Turned off after a disappointing 5seconds lol

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                                      was never playing that vid until i read above. Turned off after a disappointing 5seconds lol
                                                                                                                      you have to appreciate the no bra, dude...
                                                                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 03-02-10, 01:20.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

won't be posting for a couple of days I'll leave ye with this. Mr Mathews coming to Dublin in March

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52r5YyRNrP4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52r5YyRNrP4[/ame]

Comment

Thank you Hull, never in doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X