This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4eJ38S7Hw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Yup, just like stuff used by the military

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

3 years old. New to me

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4AL5weuhFs&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
          You seem a decent fellow, I'd hate to kill you
          When I finish exams, I'm gonna play a shedload of HU, and play really bad for the first 20 hands, then use this line and if villain doesn't respond move with "You seem a decent fellow, I'd hate to die" then I move onto another match. If he does, then we have entire conversation culminating in me spaz shoving in whatever pot I get to say "I am not let handed." I'm getting really excited just thinking about it.

I'm such a nerd lol.
          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

probably go and see this when its released

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYn4-nlWYI[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
              When I finish exams, I'm gonna play a shedload of HU, and play really bad for the first 20 hands, then use this line and if villain doesn't respond move with "You seem a decent fellow, I'd hate to die" then I move onto another match. If he does, then we have entire conversation culminating in me spaz shoving in whatever pot I get to say "I am not let handed." I'm getting really excited just thinking about it.

I'm such a nerd lol.
              that will be some laugh allright

post here when you are going to go ahead with this madcap idea and a few of us could rail and start saing "we're nice people aswell please don't kill us"

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYn4-nlWYI
                yeah looking forward to it, whens it out?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYn4-nlWYI
                  Russel Crowe doesn't seem to be putting much effort in to his English midlands accent.

That trailer would have me avoiding it tbh.
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    Russel Crowe doesn't seem to be putting much effort in to his English midlands accent.

Those accents all sound the same to us irish people though...
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

More Emmy gold.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZp6cR4bxbY[/ame]

and more Ricky Gervais genius.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9_5uZn6ds[/ame]

Comment

Is it still too soon to post some of the nasty Gerry Ryan tributes?
                        Not really suitable for everybody(Hint: Eddie D thanked it):
                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 07-05-10, 23:16. Reason: dannydiamond told me so

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzi6QHXmlV4&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

i think he put alot of effort into it

thats the way they sounded in the british midlands 5-600yrs ago

Comment

i think he put alot of effort into it

thats the way they sounded in the british midlands 5-600yrs ago
                              Aye, you're probably right, those guys living in the forest must have sounded just like aussies who've spent alot of time in LA.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 07-05-10, 23:14.
                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This is excellent

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

yeah time trumpets, just like everything armando iannucci does, is fantastic.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eTmA8glsm4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          Why is some randomer labelled as Alistar Campbell, or have i missed the fact that its a sketch show of some sorts?!
                                          Yea its an Armando Ianucci thing.
                                          Genius
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                            Is it still too soon to post some of the nasty Gerry Ryan tributes?
                                            I'd have to echo what sickpuppy said a few days ago.

The guy had young kids who've lives have been turned upside down by the death of their father.

I hate to think that they might come across this sh1t on the internet anytime soon.

Let the man rest in peace and have a bit of respect for his family, just because a couple of retards thought it would be funny to mock his death doesn't mean that decent people should feel the need to follow suit, and spread the idiocy even further.
                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-05-10, 23:11.

Comment

can anyone link me to the player setup thread on 2+2. cant find it . thanks
                                              You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (CO) (t4400)
                                                Button (t4910)
                                                SB (t5390)
                                                BB (t5000)
                                                UTG (t6220)
                                                UTG+1 (t3030)
                                                MP2 (t4520)

Hero's M: 146.67

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9, 9
                                                1 fold, UTG+1 bets t60, MP2 calls t60, Hero raises to t180, 2 folds, BB calls t160, UTG+1 calls t120, MP2 calls t120

Flop: (t730) 7, 9, Q (4 players)
                                                BB bets t240, 1 fold, MP2 calls t240, Hero raises to t920, BB calls t680, 1 fold

Turn: (t2810) 3 (2 players)
                                                BB bets t3900 (All-In), Hero calls t3300 (All-In)

River: (t9410) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t9410

Results:
                                                BB had 8, A (flush, Ace high).
                                                Hero had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
                                                Outcome: BB won t9410

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barLaHrtvoM[/ame]

Comment

Can't embed this because it's not on Youtube, amazing Dylan version of House of the Rising Sun:

Comment

Caf: Raise more pre.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      Can't embed this because it's not on Youtube, amazing Dylan version of House of the Rising Sun:
                                                      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44...e-rising_music

Take some time and give a good listen to "Highway 61 revisited", you will not be dissapointed !

Edit: Do it with the lyrics in front of you if you can.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        Take some time and give a good listen to "Highway 61 revisited", you will not be dissapointed !

Edit: Do it with the lyrics in front of you if you can.
                                                        Have done, got into Dylan some time ago. Was it you who posted Sammy Davis doing Mr Bojangles recently, I'm pretty sure it was. Anyway I've been watching this version daily since, and regularly prancing around the place soft shoe shuffling singing it to myself:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voM2HExV_Q[/ame]

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44...e-rising_music
                                                          There was a full month way back when that I refused to listen to anything else except that record which was a bit of a problem as I was running a record shop that sold a lot more Big Tom and the Mainliners and Larry Cunningham records than it did 20 year old Dylan records.
                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-05-10, 23:57.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

All in pre flop with 1010 against a French muppet with KJ off

10 on flop (I knew what was coming)
                                                            A on turn
                                                            Ipoker special on river

as someone who once worked in computers the seemingly set patterns of that site's software on final tables when they are looking for quick finish are some joke
                                                            (was only a micky mouse final table I was playing on side while in a tourny)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              There was a full month way back when that I refused to listen to anything else except that record which was a bit of a problem as I was running a record shop that sold a lot more Big Tom and the Mainliners and Larry Cunningham records than it did 20 year old Dylan records.
                                                              Baby let me follow you down off that album is one of my fav dylan songs - well even though its not a dylan song but whatever. See that my grave is kept clean is pretty cool too. I remember when O brother where art thou came out and they were singing man of constant sorrow i was like "thats not how that song goes!" Sony seem to have taken everyting related to that album down off youtube but you can hear bits of them here http://www.bobdylan.com/#/music/bob-dylan hotspur if you're interested.

Lol at the mainliners. Isn't that a slang term for taking heroin? for shame Big tom

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't the only boardsie there either!

I wish I could experince tonight all over again.

Comment

anyone who plays on FTP be able to tell me what I am supposed to do get into the Iron Man freeroll tomorrow?

I have qualified for the silver Iron Man, and don't want to miss out on the freeroll!

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                    Baby let me follow you down off that album is one of my fav dylan songs - well even though its not a dylan song but whatever. See that my grave is kept clean is pretty cool too. I remember when O brother where art thou came out and they were singing man of constant sorrow i was like "thats not how that song goes!" Sony seem to have taken everyting related to that album down off youtube but you can hear bits of them here http://www.bobdylan.com/#/music/bob-dylan hotspur if you're interested.

Lol at the mainliners. Isn't that a slang term for taking heroin? for shame Big tom
                                                                    Hmm, I just realised I haven't listened to his 1962 Bob Dylan album. I only discovered his House of the Rising Sun version this week cause I was watching the documentary film of him No Direction Home.

Speaking of documentary films of artistic geniuses, the one of that guy in my avatar is out next Friday - American: The Bill Hicks Story.

Comment

Aware of all the nonsense, I threw my passport application in a couple of weeks ago:

Status: Application No. XXXXXXXXXXX. Received on 26/04/2010 and has been registered.
                                                                      Website Last Updated: 07/05/2010 at 18:45
                                                                      2 weeks and it has 'been registered', the first of seven stages, well played.
                                                                      Hopefully when they start, they push it through the other stages very quickly.

Noteably, they printed this on the receipt of all places:

Due to ongoing industrial action in the passport service, it is no longer possible to pvoide any guarantee regarding the turnaround time for the Passport Express service.
                                                                      What good is putting it on the fucking receipt, at least I was aware of the passport fiasco nonsense, some people may be blissfully unaware, and these morons mention it only on the receipt.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Speaking of documentary films of artistic geniuses, the one of that guy in my avatar is out next Friday - American: The Bill Hicks Story.
                                                                        Sweet. You may be interested in checking out Chris Morris' debut feature film - Four Lions. It's showing in a few places around Dublin (IFI, cineworld, lighthouse cinema, liffey valley)

Comment

One of the lads in work put their application in 3 weeks ago and it was printed the other day .. once it gets in to the online tracking system I think its a good sign

Comment

One for the road:
                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaya8jYZBO8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                              One of the lads in work put their application in 3 weeks ago and it was printed the other day .. once it gets in to the online tracking system I think its a good sign
                                                                              Dropped it in on the Friday, it went on the system on the Monday, don't think it means much.
                                                                              I reckon once they get to it, they'll get it done and sent out in a few days.

Comment

anyone who plays on FTP be able to tell me what I am supposed to do get into the Iron Man freeroll tomorrow?

I have qualified for the silver Iron Man, and don't want to miss out on the freeroll!
                                                                                Tourney ID: 150929756
                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Have decided to give one of these rush tournaments a try.... what could possibly go wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                    Tourney ID: 150929756
                                                                                    wont let me register. I assume I've done something wrong.

ugh

Comment

wont let me register. I assume I've done something wrong.

ugh
                                                                                      It's definately silver you qualified at?

Comment

yup, although its telling me I have 46 Iron Man Medals, and saying nothing about the freeroll..

EDIT: just checked "registered in" tournaments, and I am there. Thanks for the help though!
                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 08-05-10, 01:52.

Comment

yup, although its telling me I have 46 Iron Man Medals, and saying nothing about the freeroll..
                                                                                          Odd. Can't really help anymore than that as I only ever qualify for the one-a-day. Try asking on 2+2.

Comment

Bah, only found out Kiss were playing tonight, I'd definitely have gone...
                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

One time ....

Just once

Stack: largest 963845, smallest 60623, average 366857
                                                                                              Your current position is 1 out of 7
                                                                                              Time bank balance is 16 seconds
                                                                                              within 1 min blinds 6K/12K ante 1.5K
                                                                                              For more information see Tournament Lobby
                                                                                              Attached Files
                                                                                              Last edited by 40something; 08-05-10, 02:48. Reason: I cant paste pictures!
                                                                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Good Luck 30something, take this one down.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  Good Luck 30something, take this one down.

Thanks

Stack: largest 1122933, smallest 222674, average 642000
                                                                                                  Your current position is 1 out of 4
                                                                                                  Time bank balance is 13 seconds
                                                                                                  in 2 min blinds 7K/14K ante 1750
                                                                                                  For more information see Tournament Lobby

3rd
                                                                                                  Last edited by 40something; 08-05-10, 03:30.
                                                                                                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Field Report:

Met one of you posters dealing tonight, wouldn't confess who you were tho xD Revealed

Made it from Smithfield - Bus Aras at 03.00 Am without being mugged

BrianByrne 2 Muggers 0 I must be running like God

On the bus, a massive brawl broke out. police involved, huge dramas, entertaining at least.

Walking 4K to my house from busstop, bus driver pulls up in his personal vehicle 30 mins later, drives me the rest of the day. way!

Great success
                                                                                                    Last edited by BrianByrne; 08-05-10, 04:47.
                                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

He drove you the rest of the day?
                                                                                                      That's dedication right there.

Comment

Hold on, you are worried about muggers and dodging them but get in a strangers car at 4am or so. You are lucky he didn't break you in.

Comment

I agree that what McLeish has done with that shower of nobodies is probably a better achievement, and Hodgson has done wonders in Europe. But in this world awards are rarely given out for performance relative to ability / resources. Harry has done an excellent job and has achieved something landmarkish. Plus who would want to vote for that dour bastard McLeish to win an award, at least 'arry is a nice and jovial guy.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          LOL

Relegation? Did you see the money he spent? Relegation? WTF.

Yep, Mcleish has done better imo. Any manager with the resources 'Arry had should o been doing what they have this year.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                          He took over a team that was in danger of relegation and took them to Champion's League football. Saying that any manager did anything better this year is a load of bollox.
                                                                                                          AndyFB in particular:

Roy Hodgson has taken a team who were 1 goal away from relegation 2 years ago (a season run-in that included coming from 2-0 down away to Man City to win 3-2) with no real resources, a tiny stadium, a limited fanbase and nobody expecting anything but relegation battles and has taken them to a Europa League Final, consolidated their league position and done it all without the hystrionics of other managers in the premiership.

I know I am biased, I realise that, but Harry Redknapp should be challenging in and around that end of the table and while it is still a serious achievement I just cannot see how anyone can see past Roy Hodgson for manager of the year. His performance has been exceptional. Even if it were just for his ability to reinvigorate Bobby Zamora.

Winner all right in my opinion.
                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                                                                            can anyone link me to the player setup thread on 2+2. cant find it . thanks

Comment

no probs noel
                                                                                                              Last edited by Rattled77; 08-05-10, 09:34. Reason: sent

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                More Emmy gold.

Digg: http://digg.com/television/Ricky_Gervais_takes_his_Emmy_back_from_Steve_CarellRicky Gervais takes his Emmy back from Steve Carell during the 60th Prime...

and more Ricky Gervais genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9_5uZn6ds
                                                                                                                Still one of my fave Ricky Gervais clips

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgIRjecItw[/ame]

Comment

Rattled77
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Rattled77; 08-05-10, 09:50. Reason: (G)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jecfw91QSps&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=153eVrWYguM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crs13JJ87gA[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 08-05-10, 10:32.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Le8bH3Y8U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Le8bH3Y8U[/ame]

Comment

It's Saturday,I'm sick and hungover.Ugh.Only one thing for it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INkLVwtIr_I&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4MCsK3ZXLg&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X