This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
    I lost respect for him when i seen the episode where he came to the west of Ireland "one of the most dangerous places in Europe". he gutted a sheep in a bog hole and eat the eyeballs - a bit unnecessary considering there was a eurospar 5 minutes down the road
    lol you should youtube him some of his stuff is just hilarious some of the most remote and dangerous places in the world are just beside 3 and 4 lane highways or so it would seem

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

New Forum Jump dropdown menu added under the logo. Not perfect as it doesn't work on Bingo or Totally Pro skins, but might come in handy for some anyways in the absense of a cool hover dropdown menu.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
        bear grylls is after killing/cooking and eating a lizard, cutting down 2 bannana trees and building a shelter half way up a tree in less than 20minutes
        Ive only watched him a couple of time and found it pretty entertaining. Its obv not as bad as he says though, I hardly imagine the film crew and others there all sleep in ditches too...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Meh, my opinions on the wimmins is somewhat skewed by my homosexual tendencies. Nevertheless there's something about Annette does it for me.
          The fact she looks like a man maybe ?
          This too shall pass.

Comment

bear grylls is after killing/cooking and eating a lizard, cutting down 2 bannana trees and building a shelter half way up a tree in less than 20minutes
            Ha, are you watching that on discovery yea? He just caught a deadly poisonous mangrove snake and chopped it's head off, then took a hearty bite out of it while it was still moving.

Why doesn't he just light a little fire and cook it? What's all the rush about.

Comment

brand new deadliest catch on discovery tue at 9
              yawn
              it will probably be more of the same

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                The fact she looks like a man maybe ?
                Yeah, that and she posts pictures of her pussy

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 18-04-10, 17:09.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  New Forum Jump dropdown menu added under the logo. Not perfect as it doesn't work on Bingo or Totally Pro skins, but might come in handy for some anyways in the absense of a cool hover dropdown menu.
                  No cousins in the menu ? Nice addition btw.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Yeah, that and she posts pictures of her pussy

I am sure i am not the first and wont be the last to say, she has an ugly pussy !
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                      Ha, are you watching that on discovery yea? He just caught a deadly poisonous mangrove snake and chopped it's head off, then took a hearty bite out of it while it was still moving.

Why doesn't he just light a little fire and cook it? What's all the rush about.
                      hahaha he fell down the last 10feet of a cliff

Comment

I am sure i am not the first and wont be the last to say, she has an ugly pussy !
                        i thought her pussy looked.........well........ quite fluffy

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                          I've apparently said stuff like "I've AATJ double suited, I'm not going anywhere," "I raise. 10 thousand. SNAPCALL" (I'm guessing I got shoved on in that one) "I'm all in. You call? I've King Jack suited." (Dunno how that one worked out). I've said that KJs one a fair few times, as well as plenty of times mentioning "ten thousand". The girlfriend gets a bit creeped out that I even dream about poker. AFAIR, they are all tourney dreams too. Bit odd.
                          you have it easy, i used to beat people up in my sleep. emmet thought he had it bad, it's much worse when you wake up and someone's rubbing their bruises with a look of complete disgust.

Comment

No cousins in the menu ? Nice addition btw.
                            Doesn't display private forums it seems. It was something I had noticed. I 'll have a look in a bit and see if I can change it, but I doubt it. It seems to work by usergroup level, not user permission level.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                              you have it easy, i used to beat people up in my sleep. emmet thought he had it bad, it's much worse when you wake up and someone's rubbing their bruises with a look of complete disgust.
                              Ive a similar trait, if someone tries to wake me up when I'm deeply asleep I try to punch them. They start giving out to me then in the morning but I never remember any of it!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                next on the list is to bring back the

Comment

sigh
                                  looks like my run good is after deserting me for the night
                                  less than 10bbs left and not a hand in sight

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                    next on the list is to bring back the
                                    FYP

Comment

Meh, my opinions on the wimmins is somewhat skewed by my homosexual tendencies. Nevertheless there's something about Annette does it for me.
                                      Is it because there's something masculine about her?

I never thought that and in fairness I never saw her as being 'ugly' as such, just not at all good looking.

As a gay man( I realise I could be completely wrong here!) what is it that you find attractive?
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

I never thought that and in fairness I never saw her as being 'ugly' as such, just not at all good looking.

As a gay man( I realise I could be completely wrong here!) what is it that you find attractive?
                                        she looks like she'd be up for taking it in the arse?

Comment

whuuu up the dung shute

Comment

No, to be honest, I don't think there anything masculine about her at all. It's mainly the fact that she's a (winning) poker player. And in general I've been impressed by how she's handled the media coverage and what not in general.

Comment

No, to be honest, I don't think there anything masculine about her at all. It's mainly the fact that she's a (winning) poker player. And in general I've been impressed by how she's handled the media coverage and what not in general.
                                              Nah fuck that drivel im with bubbleking

edit: opinion wise

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

they should stick that ass on top of the Volcano, I've a flight to catch.

Comment

exploring ?

Comment

Dumb and Dumber, I dont think there is a better comedy out there.

On the comedic movie note, went to see KickAss tonight, would highly recommend it. Very entertaining.
                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                          Dumb and Dumber, I dont think there is a better comedy out there.
                                                          Stepbrothers ? Blazing saddles ?
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

night all
                                                            its been a blast

Comment

Stepbrothers? You crazy man, you crazy.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

She's not the worst.

Comment

I don't like the fact that her arms are thicker than her head.

Also, she comes across as a spoiled little girl in my opinion.
                                                                  Last edited by Ryanzo; 18-04-10, 00:11.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    She's not the worst.

Nah, she's not the worst but that second pic was a betfair promo and airbrushed to fk and they still couldn't make her look good.

Lol, arms thicker than her head is def a turn off ryan.

Comment

if i have small stakes version of HM and want to add omaha manager my 2 options are:

Add Omaha To Holdem Manager Pro Version $64.99
                                                                      Add Omaha To Holdem Manager Small Stakes Version $39.99

does this mean that if i choose the second option that i can use omaha for any limit or just for the small stakes?

Comment

I've always thought Annette was alright looking, not hot by any means, but hittable nonetheless.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm really not a fan of Will Ferrell films. The only one I've really liked is Old School. The rest just annoy me.

Airplane is an absolute classic of comedy. Timeless too. Tried for ages to find a few good clips, esp of Johnny. The "Pterodactyl", "Leon is getting larger", "Rapunzel" etc etc clips are among my favourite ever.

Anyone who still hasn't seen The Princess Bride should be shot. Especially after El Tren.

Also, does anyone know the name of the film where Arnie lives a double life as a spy? Really wanna watch it now.
                                                                          Last edited by TommyGunne; 18-04-10, 00:39.
                                                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

True Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              I've always thought Annette was alright looking, not hot by any means, but hittable nonetheless.
                                                                              fanny like a burst pack of rashers imo

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                fanny like a burst pack of rashers imo
                                                                                Get her in a threesome with a girl that had a fanny like a burst pack of clonakilty sausages and i'd be in there every Sunday morning.

Comment

jut watching rounders here - that speech "I sat with the best in the world and I won" brilliant

Comment

Spartacus:season finale...fantastic !! Lives up to its name, "kill them all"
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

agreed, no DD allowed

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQbiU_JJLz0&feature=email[/ame]

Comment

Wait 'till you hit 40. Things you wouldn't have looked at when you were 20, start to look hawt.
                                                                                        I'm 23 and I defo would. The fact that I just got home from an open bar may help, but even so I'm fairly confident I would

Also, does anyone know the name of the film where Arnie lives a double life as a spy? Really wanna watch it now.
                                                                                        Total Recall? Even if that isn't the answer you should probably watch it
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tth3KuHVCbc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tth3KuHVCbc[/ame]

Comment

Was down to 5 BBs a couple of hours ago .......

PokerStars Game #42818812269: Tournament #306010676, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXI (1000/2000) - 2010/04/17 20:38:57 ET
                                                                                            Table '306010676 215' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                                                            Seat 1: NUCLEAIRE111 (43764 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 2: Habbie28 (135578 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 3: ostefinger (68211 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 4: durdu (27780 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 5: 3Osomething (10864 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 6: IKSecret (102625 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 7: MenteurMan (56476 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 8: rolly30 (74012 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 9: ArubaJohn (18566 in chips)

But never say die

PokerStars Game #42820737350: Tournament #306010676, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXVII (3500/7000) - 2010/04/17 21:39:25 ET
                                                                                            Table '306010676 215' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                            Seat 1: Chimp Me Up (110932 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 2: Habbie28 (287873 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 3: AAANA@ACP (283770 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 4: BigViggi (181883 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 5: 3Osomething (417576 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 7: Parlare85 (138053 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 8: rolly30 (114942 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 9: Zé Martins (244324 in chips)
                                                                                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

True Lies?

Comment

SPOILER

/end film

Comment

jut watching rounders here - that speech "I sat with the best in the world and I won" brilliant
                                                                                                  Did you lose your rounders virginity tonight?

Comment

Brag: Ship the 93rd minute ginger genius winner
                                                                                                    Brag: Ship the Spurs 2-1 win against the Russians
                                                                                                    Brag: Ship the 5 figure 6 team accumualtor
                                                                                                    Brag: Ship the best mate scoring an overhead kick for St.Pats
                                                                                                    Brag: Ship the absolute Fcuking stunner bird in the palace

This is what Saturdays were made for!

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                    lol brilliant video.

Think I saw about 7 replays of that in the palace tonight. Epic day.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                      I'm apparently the same. Not only do I talk the most bizarre shite in my sleep, I also have some imaginery fights in my sleep. In addition to this, I also often wake up half in the bed, half out of the bed.

Two stories (out of many) that I remember being told. One was when I was about 12. My parents were painting my bedroom so they made a bed up at the bottom of their bed over the weekend so I didn't have to sleep in my own room with the smell of the paint. I wake up the next morning and my mam walks out the bedroom giving me the filthiest look ever and says 'You disgust me'

I've no idea what's going on. My dad looks at me and smiles. Apparently, for about an hour and a half during the night, I sat up out of bed and started to punch the wall repeatedly, shouting and roaring at somebody who had skipped me in a q that I was in. My Dad told me that the language I used was the foulest he'd ever heard, let alone from a 12 year old.

Other story is only from about 5-6 years ago when the whole family was home for Christmas and me and one of my sisters were sharing a room. I went to bed first and the last thing my Dad said to my sister before she went to bed was, 'Remember, if he's hanging out of his bed, just leave him be' Sure enough, when my sister comes into the room, I'm half out of my bed, half in it. She feels sorry for me and tries to push me back into the bed. I've no knowledge of it but as soon as she touches me, I let fly with a killer right hook and catch her right in the eye and nearly knock her out. She didn't talk to me for about 3 days after that.

Some of the stuff that ex-girlfriends have told me that I've said in my sleep is unbelievably odd to say the least. I'm actually tempted to try record myself in my sleep but am kinda afraid to hear the shite I come out with

Comment

Lol lynched...gutted
                                                                                                        Last edited by BrianByrne; 18-04-10, 05:40.
                                                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Nah, she's not the worst but that second pic was a betfair promo and airbrushed to fk and they still couldn't make her look good.

Lol, arms thicker than her head is def a turn off ryan.
                                                                                                          With arms like that I wouldn't say that to her

You guys are so horrible, the poor girl. Not all wimmin at the pokers have to be hawt!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            With arms like that I wouldn't say that to her

You guys are so horrible, the poor girl. Not all wimmin at the pokers have to be hawt!
                                                                                                            She is a millionaire gambler who has a cute enough face and big funbags

She is hardly gonna make you watch X Factor or other such muck as she will have the headphones on multi-tabling her way to buying you a new car
                                                                                                            +
                                                                                                            She is not gonna give you stick for dropping a few 100 on a football bet(if the bet was at the right price)

My arse they wouldn't go near her; they would be queuing up

Comment

Wakey wakey mods and open my werewolf thread!!

Comment

its another beautifull day here in dungarvan
                                                                                                                perfect for sitting in front of a computer playing poker

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                  She is a millionaire gambler who has a cute enough face and big funbags

She is hardly gonna make you watch X Factor or other such muck as she will have the headphones on multi-tabling her way to buying you a new car
                                                                                                                  +
                                                                                                                  She is not gonna give you stick for dropping a few 100 on a football bet(if the bet was at the right price)

My arse they wouldn't go near her; they would be queuing up
                                                                                                                  we are talking about who exactly

Comment

its another beautifull day here in dungarvan
                                                                                                                    perfect for sitting in front of a computer playing poker
                                                                                                                    Farmers market today,should be good.The Mr's is down there.
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                      Farmers market today,should be good.The Mr's is down there.
                                                                                                                      not me
                                                                                                                      pokeraments from now till about this time tomorrow hopefully

aims:
                                                                                                                      win a super sat into the $640 wsop sat and then win that
                                                                                                                      win a sat into the $1million on ftp and win that
                                                                                                                      and win a few others in between aswell

probaball outcome:
                                                                                                                      win fucking nothing
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 18-04-10, 09:41.

Comment

any word from gimmeabreaks epic roadtrip?

i wonder did he get raped by bavarian farmers lastnight while sleeping in the alps

one of the possible rapists

Last edited by Angry-Ball; 18-04-10, 10:00.

Comment

Is there any left handed snooker payers amongst us? Can someone explain why that about 50% of left handed professionasl use the rest with their right hands? I don't know of any right handed players that use the rest left handed so would be interested to know.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X