This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know part of me was disappointed.
    I wanted United to get through and Fletcher to play in the final versus Barcelona just to stop all the talk about how they would have won with Fletcher etc.
    I think the Inter/Barca semi is the final tbh.

Comment

Dunphy:

"Nani, he's rubbish. Not a player at this level"
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Yeah. Cause the Utd contingent in this thread are all class.
        the Ipswich bunch are the nicest of all

imo

Comment

CHD I nicked that picture and posted it on boards since your banned. Dunphy is a gas man!

Opr

Comment

Man U getting knocked out on a Tuesday would be such a waste, it's ten times better for being on RTE. UEFA obv planned this.

One of Bayern or Lyon in the cl final, really happy to see that
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
              CHD I nicked that picture and posted it on boards since your banned. Dunphy is a gas man!

Opr
              Thank you. With all my heart.

Comment

FFS Flushdraw, you'll go blind doing that
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LOL at anyone watching RTE, Fergie interview was amazing!

"TYPICAL GERMANS"

Comment

Irish housewives are celebrating tonight, no more interruptions to desperate housewives/nationwide/ugly betty/whatever.
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                      Utd fans are gas, live to wind up others, anyone ever takes a pop at them:

"typical liverpool/arsenal/cheski/ABU" lol's or something
                      Find a quote from me to back that up please.I am a utd fan. But i couldnt give a fuck how other teams like Pool do ina match unless they are challenging us for something and that hasnt happened since pre nam!(joke) Very disapointed but they are very limited this year and hopefully if they do win nothing ergie will realise this and replace our 4/5 average players.

Comment

"United are rubbish, they have no money and they have no players. Eh, bar Rooney"

nice catch Eamo

Comment

To do a CHD on it hopefully that'll mean that Munich go out in the semis and Schalke win the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            And he still has time for player chat.

Comment

so fkn gutted

brazillian fuk head - so liable to do that! brainless

unforgiveable. he's a professional player, to have him get the two bookings he did - what a tard
                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                cool, easy to find?
                                Where ya staying?

Comment

Jaysus, Eammo really warming to the task here!
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Dunphy on top form Only missing the word baby from it being a vintage performance...
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Wow, Imagine the Sky Sports/English media w@nkfest if Mr Benitez left a cripple on the pitch and a 30 million "striker" on the bench for 80 mins. Then go out of the Champions League. Will be interesting to see.

Comment

"Thats why Scousers love Robben"

Text message comedians on the job early tonight.

Comment

Im no expert at analysing soccer, but United didn't seem to be all out to get a goal after Robben scored. If someone just walked in and starting watching it you would swear it was Bayern who needed a goal in the last few mins.

Also was 1.85 for it to finish 3-2 just after the goal not a big bit (semi serious q/semi brag obv)

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                          CANCEL

I don't care how much grief you get, it will be worth it.
                                          Im going over to Liverpool for the National for the weekend not back till sunday night, and while obviously looking forward to it I was annoyed to see how much sport I'll miss. Masters obv, but also Real Barca and Heineken Cup.

Comment

Btw let's not forget lol Madrid in all this.
                                            2 players they ditch this season Robben and Sneijder put both their respective teams into the semis.
                                            Good job Florentino.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                              Wow, Imagine the Sky Sports/English media w@nkfest if Mr Benitez left a cripple on the pitch and a 30 million "striker" on the bench for 80 mins. Then go out of the Champions League. Will be interesting to see.
                                              He left a cripple on the pitch for 60 mins against Birmingham and the fans and captain weren't too happy when he was taken off.

Comment

Can you see me wanking

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                  He left a cripple on the pitch for 60 mins against Birmingham and the fans and captain weren't too happy when he was taken off.
                                                  Arf

Comment

Ferguson interview now

incredible

Comment

lol at Ferguson's interview and the shouting of "cheats" in the background. Utd players and backroom employees keeping it nice and classy as per usual!
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                        Btw let's not forget lol Madrid in all this.
                                                        2 players they ditch this season Robben and Sneijder put both their respective teams into the semis.
                                                        Good job Florentino.
                                                        Almost, but not quite, as funny as Morientes knocking them out in '05. That was probably my favorite moment in football not involving a team I support..

Comment

Just catching up in everything since just after halftime, LL and CHD banned. I'm going over to get banned now, any suggestions.

Is Guan Yin a mod there again or something?
                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

jesus i run like a bloody concrete block

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                he must have had the whole loot on united going through...

Comment

Ship the free $65 on stars

Hello,

PokerStars has become aware of two players who were working together in our Sit & Go tournaments to the detriment of other players. You were involved in at least one tournament with these players and as a result you may have been adversely affected.

The players' accounts were closed and their funds frozen pending a thorough investigation, which is now complete. Fortunately the problem was identified quickly and they had only played in a few tournaments before the accounts were closed.

In a case such as this it is our policy to confiscate the colluders' winnings or balances and to distribute them to the players affected by their actions in as fair a way as possible. To confirm your credit, log onto your PokerStars account, go to the 'Cashier' screen and click the 'History' button. Your share will be shown "ADMIN CREDIT", followed by the amount of the credit.

I regret that we will be unable to answer questions as to how your specific credit amount was calculated. Likewise, we are not at liberty to identify the specific games or players in question. Suffice to say that they have been barred from the site and you will not encounter them again.

The integrity of the games at PokerStars is of paramount importance to us and we will not abide cheating or collusion in our games. We work hard to police our games and prevent such instances. In the rare cases where collusion has actually occurred, we make sure that any players affected are compensated appropriately.

Thank you for your continued play here on PokerStars. Please do not hesitate to let us know any time we can be of help.

Kind Regards,

Jim
                                                                  PokerStars Game Security

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                    Just catching up in everything since just after halftime, LL and CHD banned. I'm going over to get banned now, any suggestions.

Is Guan Yin a mod there again or something?
                                                                    Are Manchester United and Alex Ferguson done?

Don't go get banned but tonight is a great night for that thread.

Iago is never letting me back in now.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo40DPjCSyg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        he must have had the whole loot on united going through...
                                                                        no point in hoping for a bit of sympathy around here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Liverpool fans are remarkably witty for people having to support such an awful team.

"BBC news reporting Manchester United fans involved in rioting in London wine bars, running street battles in Malaysia, and a state of emergency has been declared in Thailand after tonight's Champion League results."
                                                                          Last edited by The C Kid; 07-04-10, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Ship the free $65 on stars
                                                                            nice

Comment

Either Ferguson is attempting to boost morale in his players or he's going senile.

Are we really looking at a Man City/Chelsea title race domination for the next couple of seasons?
                                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-04-10, 21:28.
                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYcLnkScxNU[/ame]

Those Germans are out of hand, when's it going to stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYcLnkScxNU

nice recent video there
                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

LOST!
                                                                                    Holy fuck
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                      nice recent video there
                                                                                      What has time got to do with anything, afaik it's the same manager who's now suddenly outraged, open to correction though

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                        Either Ferguson is attempting to boost morale in his players or he's going senile.

Are we really looking at a Man City/Chelsea title race domination for the next couple of seasons?
                                                                                        Not unless our Academy produces 3/4 quality squad players and a top class player in next 3 years. It is on course to though.

City get Mourinho and they will, anyone else they won't.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYcLnkScxNU

Jesus how long that be waiting 2 come out

Edit: Also there not trying to get someone sent off
                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            Where ya staying?
                                                                                            tower (FML)
                                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              Are Manchester United and Alex Ferguson done?

Don't go get banned but tonight is a great night for that thread.

Iago is never letting me back in now.
                                                                                              Is there a thread about that already?
                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                Only 2 English teams left in Europe now, Fulham and Liverpool.
                                                                                                This is an absolutely awsome post. Well played my man, well played.
                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

ha funny seeing all the ABUs outing themselves now...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post

So trying to physically intimidate the referee is fine, once it's over a penalty not a card? Glad I got that clarified, I see now why he'd be so morally outraged over that behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                        Is there a thread about that already?
                                                                                                        Looks that way, he went about it the wrong way too. Noobs.

Comment

Soccer is OK I suppose but why do people have to talk about it

You do realise, don't you, that every one of you turns into a little mini DBC every time you start on about it.
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm glad I'm baked and listening to this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghw0Z-fzOQo[/ame]

Internet seems extra evil tonight
                                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

You do realise, don't you, that every one of you turns into a little mini DBC every time you start on about it.
                                                                                                              There is a little DBC in all of us that needs to come out. It prevents us from becoming a DBC.

Comment

So trying to physically intimidate the referee is fine, once it's over a penalty not a card? Glad I got that clarified, I see now why he'd be so morally outraged over that behavior.
                                                                                                                Never said it was right, but there totally different, so u do agree Robin intimidated the ref then.
                                                                                                                Didn't look like the ref was gonna sent him off till he indicated to the ref, which totally changed the game imo!
                                                                                                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

lol

Okay, I'll make this real easy:

are you claiming that Utd players never remonstrate with referees over decisions, and never / have never asked for a referee to book / send off a player after a cynical challenge?

Looking forward to the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    There is a little DBC in all of us that needs to come out. It prevents us from becoming a DBC.
                                                                                                                    Right thats done now, I found the thread.

Comment

Never said it was right, but there totally different, so u do agree Robin intimidated the ref then.
                                                                                                                      Didn't look like the ref was gonna sent him off till he indicated to the ref, which totally changed the game imo!
                                                                                                                      I don't know nor care what happened, I actually missed the sending off was watching the French tie. It just amuses me how hypocritical Ferguson is, but more so, that people are unable to accept reality because they support his team.

Comment

lol, every time

We get it: you don't like football related posts

Get this: we don't care

Comment

I hope to god you lads never get banned from the soccer forum again...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X