X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ul 72. Good effort, Next time....

Comment

Unlucky 72, he lost the lot he won from you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          New LOST is awesome!

Opr
          really? read darkufo just there and all the yanks are wetting themselves about it as usual.

but... meh... not enough claire for my liking.

Comment

how does the new application to go to the states visa thing work? Can I do it the day before or is there a waiting period?

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
              how does the new application to go to the states visa thing work? Can I do it the day before or is there a waiting period?
              If your only going on holiday then you do it in the airport after you check-in.

Comment

I thought it had to all be done online before you fly now? Did I imagine that?

Comment

Didn't realise, they must have changed it. I do be back and forth most summers and as long as it's a holiday ive never had to sort anything beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                    Didn't realise, they must have changed it. I do be back and forth most summers and as long as it's a holiday ive never had to sort anything beforehand.
                    That's why he called it a NEW application

Comment

The online application is pretty simple - mine got authorized pretty quickly (within 48 hours I think) - they still make you fill in a smilar sheet on the plane aswell (As do the australians who have a smilar online visa thing - thinly veiled "I go on long flights" brag)

Comment

long flights are a beat

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                          Who is Paul Carr?
                          No mention of THAT name in the BBV Please. . I know it isn't the poor guys fault he has the same name as my ex

Comment

i like her attitude

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE2hYgCJAFs[/ame]

Comment

can anyone recommend some freeware burning software for windows 7?
                              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Grand National Sweep

Still some space left if anyone fancies it

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                  can anyone recommend some freeware burning software for windows 7?
                                  If you are looking to burn iso image files. Windows 7 has native support for it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    yeah ul 72

Was checking out your opponents there.

deadprez is a $177k winner with av buyin $27 but his biggest single win is $8k. Thats some good consistency
                                    deadprez is also a big winner at plo hu 50 n 100

Comment

McWilliams on gombeenery
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

need it for data dvds.
                                        Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                          need it for data dvds.
                                          Click to view The internet has made it easier than ever to share media and data with friends, family, and co-workers, but that doesn't mean burning yo

Seems that imgburn gets top marks as freeware http://www.imgburn.com/
                                          Last edited by coillcam; 07-04-10, 09:45.

Comment

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Comment

Bad news for Head shops, 2 kids taken to hospital after a party in the woods in Sligo.

Jowwwwww Duffeeeeee
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Another biter lol

Comment

The more I play it the more I despise rush poker. Fcuk you FTP!

Only playing it to clear the current take 2 promotion. Then it's back SNGs.
                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                    Jo Garcia FTW

SPOILER
                                                    Just incase this post got lost, i think it needs another airing...

And it also needs more of this..

SPOILER

[IMG]http://cdn1.gamepro.com/global/radar/blog_images/95593-5.jpg
                                                    [/IMG]

[IMG]http://nocturne.noctalis.com/pics/08_playboy_jo_garcia_wii_fit.jpg
                                                    [/IMG]

Comment

Anyone recommend a half decent pair of goggles for swimming?
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                        Generally the more expensive the better but it can be very hard to find a pair that are really comfortable for you.
                                                        The only way you find that out is using them for a while.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                          Jaysus Ciaran, maths fail here!

B1gfoot 4/6/2010 9:05:02 AM GMT
                                                          LOL, as far as im aware this was an April fools joke.
                                                          Could be wrong.
                                                          But, for him to say its because he does not want VB to get the credit, well thats BS as VB keeps saying its not him.
                                                          Also as he is playing live soon, and wanting to go masked I guess he still wants to hide his ID.
                                                          My bets still on VB.

------------
                                                          LOL, did BM read it all? or just skim over the this news.

Power is alleged to have deposited €2,000 and ran it up to $1.5 million in 2 weeks, with his hyper-aggressive style. He was 38 when he made his first online deposit – just two years ago – and was also nominated in the Scandinavian Poker Awards for rookie of the year in 1978.

Now at 8 thats a achievement.

Also no data on "GoldieLocks"
                                                          Almonds 4/6/2010 2:24:32 PM GMT
                                                          I live 7miles from waterford city ad know nicky from playing at the local poker club....big surprise to me although he hasnt been around crummy waterford poker clubs in a while which would explain a lot
                                                          :rollseyes:

Comment

Jaysus Ciaran, maths fail here!
                                                            It is part of my subtle sense of humour.Dont think anyone noticed first time round either
                                                            Last edited by Megatron; 07-04-10, 11:24.

Comment

"You can't spell Arsenal without Arse" would be more apt for a thread title

Comment

"You can't spell Arsene Wenger without Arse" would be more apt for a thread title
                                                                FYP

Comment

Cross post from IO thread:

Hey lads - anyone got any contact details for Paul Carr? I should've grabbed him on the way out on Monday night but wasn't quick enough on the ball; meanwhile I'm getting calls from journos wanting to talk to him and just heard that the Late Late are interested!!!! Might be something he'd like doing. If ya can PM me to point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BApvnPUvr6E"]lol[/ame]

Comment

FKIN HOLDEM MANAGERMENTS,

gave it ago trying to set it up again,

its only showing me tourneys i cashed in?????
                                                                      its the other ones i wanted to have a look at, and ive tried everything.

any help???

Comment

Almonds 4/6/2010 2:24:32 PM GMT
                                                                        I live 7miles from waterford city ad know nicky from playing at the local poker club....big surprise to me although he hasnt been around crummy waterford poker clubs in a while which would explain a lot

Read more: http://www.bankrollmob.com/poker-new...#ixzz0kPkSvwrz
                                                                        lol

Comment

The graphs from your flip degeneracy last night are hilarious.

Comment

. He started playing poker under the alias "GoldieLocks"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

Comment

Zosma, what thread is that picture from ? I was looking at it the other day but can't find which forum it was in.

Opr

Comment

Boards POTD is good

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                    Zosma, what thread is that picture from ? I was looking at it the other day but can't find which forum it was in.

Opr

The great AH photoshop thread

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      Boards POTD is good
                                                                                      traitor

Comment

Phil Galfonds poker brain is ridic!
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Boards POTD is good

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                          traitor Judas
                                                                                          FYP.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Read this on the betfair forum, I LOLed

A guy goes to the Civil Service to apply for a job in the Dept of
                                                                                            Agriculture.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"
                                                                                            He replies, "Yes, caffeine."
                                                                                            "Have you ever worked for the Public Service before?"
                                                                                            "Yes, I was in the army" he says, "I was in Chad for two tours."
                                                                                            The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment."
                                                                                            Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"
                                                                                            The guy says, "Yes. A mine exploded near me and I lost both of my
                                                                                            testicles.
                                                                                            The interviewer grimaces and then says, "O.K. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. every day."
                                                                                            The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., why don't you want me here until 10:00 A.M.? I'm Not
                                                                                            looking for any special favours"
                                                                                            "What you have to understand is that this is a civil service job," the interviewer says, "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."

Comment

ASTI have rejected the public pay deal also

could be a long, er hot, exam season this year
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I form an alliance to win the game and the alliance ends up turning around and lynching me.

sick skilz IMO

Comment

also if that prop bet goes ahead I wold like to do live updates on one of my days off if thats cool?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    I form an alliance to win the game and the alliance ends up turning around and lynching me.

sick skilz IMO
                                                                                                    Well i didnt turn on you! My vote for you the DeadParrot night was strategic to split the camp (as was said in PM the night before) and it worked. Your death has played a crucial role in the outcome of the game. Wont say anymore outside the thread but we're not all traitors!!

Comment

Well i didnt turn on you! My vote for you the DeadParrot night was strategic to split the camp (as was said in PM the night before) and it worked. Your death has played a crucial role in the outcome of the game. Wont say anymore outside the thread but we're not all traitors!!
                                                                                                      Ah its cool Tony I was just joking

Take it down for the village

Comment

Wonder if there is any chance of this happening in Ireland......

Rioting mobs in Kyrgyzstan beat a government minister to death today following earlier clashes with police that left at least a dozen protesters dead.

Moldomusa Kongatiyev was killed after a government building in the western town of Talas was stormed by crowds demonstrating against president Kurmanbek Bakiyev.

Opposition activist Shamil Murat said the protesters first forced Kongatiyev to order his subordinates in the Kyrgyz capital of Bishkek to stop a crackdown on an Opposition rally there.

Police in Bishkek opened fire earlier today on the protesters and an opposition leader said at least 17 were killed.

Protesters in Bishkek also stormed the building of the state-owned television company.

Comment

haha, I was looking through some hands i played a few months ago and found this bad boy!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($10)
                                                                                                          MP ($50)
                                                                                                          CO ($64.15)
                                                                                                          Hero (Button) ($57.70)
                                                                                                          SB ($58.50)
                                                                                                          BB ($36.10)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 4, 5
                                                                                                          3 folds, Hero bets $1.50, 1 fold, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3.25) Q, 8, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                          BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB calls $2

Turn: ($7.25) A (2 players)
                                                                                                          BB checks, Hero bets $5.50, BB calls $5.50

River: ($18.25) Q (2 players)
                                                                                                          BB checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $18.25 | Rake: $0.90

Results:
                                                                                                          Hero had 4, 5 (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                                          BB had 4, 3 (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                                          Outcome: Hero won $17.35

Comment

Any details on this? Last time I was in the States was 06 and I've heard that the system has totally changed since then. Also, any idea what difference it makes if I am flying from England for a work conference?

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                            Cross post from IO thread:

Hey lads - anyone got any contact details for Paul Carr? I should've grabbed him on the way out on Monday night but wasn't quick enough on the ball; meanwhile I'm getting calls from journos wanting to talk to him and just heard that the Late Late are interested!!!! Might be something he'd like doing. If ya can PM me to point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.
                                                                                                            Might be worth ringing the Fitz casino in Limerick.

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                                                                                                              Any details on this? Last time I was in the States was 06 and I've heard that the system has totally changed since then. Also, any idea what difference it makes if I am flying from England for a work conference?
                                                                                                              Basically you have to fill in an ESTA on the Homeland Security website (less scary than it sounds)

Comment

Seeing as deucescracked vids are free for the next couple of days, can anyone recommend what vids to watch? Interested in 6-max cash.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                  Seeing as deucescracked vids are free for the next couple of days, can anyone recommend what vids to watch? Interested in 6-max cash.
                                                                                                                  The thin red line series by Grindcore is the best small-mid stakes series imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                    Anything with baluga whale as well as the grindcore one above. If ya have to pick a few vids then the parallels 2 series where himself and whitelime do a 6max hand history review its pretty good but is high stakes. Depends what stakes your interested in i suppose.
                                                                                                                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

I really liked the Tommy Angelo series.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                        The thin red line series by Grindcore is the best small-mid stakes series imo.
                                                                                                                        started it now, exactly what I need right now.

My non-SD is my biggest problem. May post 100k hand graph at some stage for the massive lols

Comment

Do any of you smart online people have any links to academic research on the rise of social media/ecommerce etc. I'm sure their is tonnes of it out there in interwebland.

Thanks.
                                                                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X