X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brag:

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Hey TG, I read on the IO thread that you were down in Clare at the weekend.

By any chance were you at the cliffs of Moher on Sat afternoon about 4 or 5?
      Little creepy

I'd come and gone from Moher at that stage. I was there the day before. Why do you ask?
      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
        Little creepy

I'd come and gone from Moher at that stage. I was there the day before. Why do you ask?
        I was down there Sat afternoon sitting on the top of that castle when a young couple from Dublin came up and the guy jumped up and sat on the ledge thing beside me, his girlfriend said "oh be careful Conor"

When I got back home and read you were down in Clare I had a funny feeling it was you.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bizarre Lazare

Comment

I was down there Sat afternoon sitting on the top of that castle when a young couple from Dublin came up and the guy jumped up and sat on the ledge thing beside me, his girlfriend said "oh be careful Conor"

When I got back home and read you were down in Clare I had a funny feeling it was you.
            did he look like a degenerate?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Bizarre Lazare
              I reckoned there was a good chance, they were the only other Irish people I saw there out of a few hundred.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0ypzvuphg[/ame]

This looks great!

Comment

I can't fucking wait to see it. Think it looks deadly, it as if the people having a go never watched the original!

Opr

Comment

My sister was telling me she was in Moher and a young dublin couple came up to the top of the castle all the while the girl nagging her boyfriend to put away his laptop it was meant to be a romantic weekend. Which Conor!?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      My sister was telling me she was in Moher and a young dublin couple came up to the top of the castle all the while the girl nagging her boyfriend to put away his laptop it was meant to be a romantic weekend. Which Conor!?
                      Funny you say that, my mate and I were having a great laugh at an eastern European couple, they were walking along towards the top where you can get right up to the edge of the cliff, with her nagging and bitching to him about something, and him just walking ahead, it was like he was leading her up there to launch her off.

Comment

some bizzare stuff going on in dcu atm, anyone able to shed any light on it? seemingly two candidates were nominated by someone who wasn't registered as a student. it raises some problems wtr to the elections but i couldn't care less about that.

the whole idea of someone passing themselves off as a student, loitering around campus, being a part of committees, including poker soc! sounds a bit mad. i really wanna know more about it, did he even attend lectures too?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                          accidentally reg'd for one of those sit n go's where the blinds dont go up and im playing the biggest nit ever.

painful stuff
                          stacked him in just over an hour

not bad considering hes been playing another guy HU for 3 hours 18 mins

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                            some bizzare stuff going on in dcu atm, anyone able to shed any light on it? seemingly two candidates were nominated by someone who wasn't registered as a student. it raises some problems wtr to the elections but i couldn't care less about that.

the whole idea of someone passing themselves off as a student, loitering around campus, being a part of committees, including poker soc! sounds a bit mad. i really wanna know more about it, did he even attend lectures too?
                            havnt heard anything about this yet can you pm names?

Comment

Funny you say that, my mate and I were having a great laugh at an eastern European couple, they were walking along towards the top where you can get right up to the edge of the cliff, with her nagging and bitching to him about something, and him just walking ahead, it was like he was leading her up there to launch her off.
                              Maybe TommyGunne does this thing where he puts on the foreign accent. Ah nah i was only messin about the whole sister heard thing!.

Comment

I haven't busted out of a 180man today where I wasn't at least 65% favourite when the money went in.

ugh

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.25 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t2980)
                                MP1 (t2415)
                                MP2 (t5250)
                                MP3 (t1790)
                                CO (t2390)
                                Hero (Button) (t995)
                                SB (t4740)
                                BB (t1735)
                                UTG (t1220)

Hero's M: 16.58

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8, 8
                                3 folds, MP2 calls t40, 1 fold, CO calls t40, Hero calls t40, SB bets t80, 1 fold, MP2 calls t40, CO calls t40, Hero calls t40

Flop: (t360) 3, 2, 6 (4 players)
                                SB checks, MP2 bets t160, CO calls t160, Hero raises to t915 (All-In), 2 folds, CO calls t755

Turn: (t2350) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2350) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2350

Results:
                                Hero had 8, 8 (one pair, eights).
                                CO had 6, K (two pair, Kings and sixes).
                                Outcome: CO won t2350

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  Maybe TommyGunne does this thing where he puts on the foreign accent. Ah nah i was only messin about the whole sister heard thing!.
                                  lol Aiden. ldo

Comment

eh...i mean...pm sent!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                      Email yourself all the HH txt files and sent an import going when you walk in the door.

Could take a while if you are putting in a lot of volume though.
                                      Tried that before and it just wasnt happening. Have a really slow connection in Letterkenny. Would have a decent sized volume to start with, but wouldnt be a huge amount to be added every weekend. Just going to be a pain in the arse, taking hands from Dublin to Letterkenny, and then from Letterkenny back to Dublin and so on all the time.

Originally posted by mickc View Post
                                      1. you can use a portable hard drive for your db and bring it with you

2. pass

3. T$ ( i would rather kick my little toe of the leg of a table than play a limit tournie)

4. atheist
                                      Might be the only option getting a portable hard drive, but i 'll get them all onto a USB key i reckon. Limit tournie can surprise you lol.

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                      This is awesome! You have to watch it till the end!

This is a video of an act from 1944 - a sister act called the Ross Sisters.

The song they sing is about 45 seconds long (nothing special, awful in fact) but what they do next is...!

(Watch past the first 60 seconds or so, then... Whoa! Look Out!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded
                                      The part where she gets the apple and then the strange 3 person wheel thing they do at the end is pretty fked up alright!

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                      We gave 150-200 euro as a donation to the church iirc.. we gave it afterwards too
                                      Wasn't hoping to give that much across! Was thinking about half that. Giving it at the end is a bonus because we;ll be outta there and thats us done with the church til Christmas

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                      Tony think you should defo play the Limit tourny-this is how poker rolls-accidental entry to sat ends up in mege scoop
                                      Yeah fk it, i'll play it and go for the big spin!

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                      2. i took the $55 option and the guy was happy enough to give me a second verification code to use on 2nd machine, might help for your dublin/letterkennyness

3. You can unreg and get $t and use for another 1 yep.
                                      Is it the turbo limit event? Might get to the stages you feel comfortable at quicker
                                      Already posted on the forum and asked the question about 2 machines and they said i'll be able to use it on both. Costs €60 officially.

yeah its 5 min blinds in the limit tournie. 5k starting stack and blinds start at 50/100

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

The part where she gets the apple and then the strange 3 person wheel thing they do at the end is pretty fked up alright!

the mind boggles thinking of a night with the three of them at the one time

Comment

Backing Arsenal and laying Messi anytime goalscorer tonight.

Choo choo.

Comment

A thrilling 2-2 draw, extra time and penalties please!
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Was watching the 09 WSOP just now. Was that BigMickG on the feature table that went out vs Ivey?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Choo choo.
                                                Wow Messi odds on to score, thats ridic im laying that too now.

Comment

Mark Lawrenson tilts me so much. I dont think i can take 90 mins of it.

Comment

that's half way there mr C_Kid

edit - not quite sorry thought it was 1st goalscorer

edit again - il shut up now
                                                    Last edited by Bubbleking; 06-04-10, 19:06.

Comment

Choo choo.
                                                      Ugh! Hate that ... way too early!

Comment

Choo choo.
                                                        I like your style C Kid. Your fave player too

Edit...i dont actually :-(((

Comment

lol

Comment

ouch.

Comment

FFS. Slowrolling prick. Used his full timebank before calling. Right on bubble of 900 man MTT.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds 75 Ante (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t16886)
                                                              UTG+1 (t2743)
                                                              MP1 (t47280)
                                                              Hero (MP2) (t4856)
                                                              CO (t26298)
                                                              Button (t9103)
                                                              SB (t13130)
                                                              BB (t15685)

Hero's M: 3.24

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, A
                                                              3 folds, Hero bets t4781 (All-In), 3 folds, BB calls t4181

Flop: (t10462) K, 8, 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t10462) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t10462) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t10462

Results:
                                                              BB had Q, A (one pair, fives).
                                                              Hero had 9, A (one pair, fives).
                                                              Outcome: BB won t10462

Comment

any idea of how many BI's i need to have an MTT role?

Comment

Legend!!!

Gotta love shortarse one footed argie's

CKid; U were never getting away with that bet two weeks in a row

lol at Walcott bottling when clean thru and trying to pass to Bentner
                                                                  Fair play Bentner with the finish!!! .... reminds me of a young Ian Poulter according to rounders

Comment

He's pretty good that Messi lad to be fair.

Level stakes showing a profit from both legs though I suppose.

Arsenal got a huge chance here. Didn't even have time to adjust my position after they scored though. Ghey.

Comment

This tie hasn't let us down since the start of the first leg. Great to watch.
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        im going to galway for a few days, obv ive been there loads but would anybody recommend something to do? or places to eat?
                                                                        Drink buckfast; eat monster munch and burger bites

you'll fit right in!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                          any idea of how many BI's i need to have an MTT role?
                                                                          100 is what I have seen mentioned many times.

I have my roll in "MTT" and "Cash" sections if ya get me.

Probably about 150 BIs I apportion to MTT

Comment

Ref hasnt been good again. FFS, grow a pair.

Comment

This is football.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                Ref hasnt been good again. FFS, grow a pair.
                                                                                You may need to get your rose tinted checked

Comment

LOL @ Sid Lowe (from the Football weekly podcast) tweet

"Messi! fuck me, what a goal!"

Comment

bs messi what are you doing. Still odds against for anyone not to score is good odds.

Edit Messi 1/1 not to get a hatrick or better from the start of the next game seems reasonable!
                                                                                    Last edited by rounders123; 06-04-10, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                      You may need to get your rose tinted checked
                                                                                      Gerrard-esque dive from Messi to be fair.

Comment

im going to galway for a few days, obv ive been there loads but would anybody recommend something to do? or places to eat?
                                                                                        Malt House & Kirwan's Lane.

Comment

Get a Cod & chips from McDonaghs on quay street- hard bet!

Comment

Fantastic goal.
                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Messi is a good player alright!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                LOL @ Sid Lowe (from the Football weekly podcast) tweet

"Messi! fuck me, what a goal!"
                                                                                                I like sid lowe, think it is because he kinda drifted into the job thru moving to spain and loving football

which is better than 90% of sports journo's who started in the deaths notices of their home town rag and got moved to the local sports sections after spelling "Beloved Aunt" wrong a few too many times
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 06-04-10, 19:26.

Comment

Originally posted by pok3rplaya View Post
                                                                                                  Brag:

Whover put that tippex on the number plates should be shot.

Comment

Gerrard-esque dive from Messi to be fair.
                                                                                                    more to do with his general Wenger style of posting on Arsenal tackles than that particular one

Comment

What on earth is a .mdf file and how do I get the new CM working?
                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                        Was watching the 09 WSOP just now. Was that BigMickG on the feature table that went out vs Ivey?
                                                                                                        I didn't watch the coverage, but from memory, I would say it is.

Comment

What a guy

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Messi isnt too bad

Comment

Messi - what a finish. He'll get 50 goals this season at this rate.

Comment

best player of all time??

Comment

Messi lad is a bit handy imo

Not quite; but he is getting there?

Comment

What a fkn player.

Comment

If you bet all season long on Barca matches being +2.5 or 3.5 goals you would be in pretty good shape

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X