This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    Backing Arsenal and laying Messi anytime goalscorer tonight.

Choo choo.
    Quoted for half-time LOL.

Comment

Table chat can be gold

flintchamp: wanted to play my a5
      flintchamp: diamonds
      flintchamp: damn it
      flintchamp: lol
      flintchamp: nh
      flintchamp: everytime i answer my phone i do some stupid chit
      flintchamp: turning it off now
      flintchamp: u have a set
      flintchamp: ?
      flintchamp: phew
      flintchamp: ur reckless
      flintchamp: i probably had u that last hand i folded to u
      AGGEr000: flintchamp. I think I speak for us all here when I say, calm down on the chat
      flintchamp: lol
      flintchamp: can u hear me
      flintchamp: sry
      Low_Flop: hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        im going to galway for a few days, obv ive been there loads but would anybody recommend something to do? or places to eat?
        Haven't been in KC Blakes for a while, but it was always decent.

Comment

Couldn't resist +6.5 goals @ 3.25 on Betfair. With the way Barca are playing and Arsenal having to chase it, it just looks nailed on imo.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

im going to galway for a few days, obv ive been there loads but would anybody recommend something to do? or places to eat?

eaten in either of these? abalone imo is producing the best food in Galway at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              Backing Arsenal and laying Messi anytime goalscorer tonight.

Choo choo.
              feck, we're all having a bad day at the gambooling

BBV Challenge!

I have:
              • half a kilo of neck of lamb
              • half a bottle of white wine
              • coriander
              • garlic
              • onions
              • celery
              • chili
              • all the assorted crap you usually find in a kitchen

come up with a tasty and orginal recipe.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

BBV Challenge!

I have:
                • coriander
                • garlic
                • onions
                • celery
                • chili

Wine and Toast

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                  Wine and Toast
                  garlic bread is do-able

Comment

take the garlic and coriander and make some nice garlic butter for your toast

*you beat me to it

Comment

BBV Challenge!

I have:
                      • coriander
                      • garlic
                      • onions
                      • celery
                      • chili

I've never cooked with neck but you could make a curry if you got some paste.
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Some sort of bastardised version of this?

Navarin of Lamb

1 tb Oil
                        30 g Butter
                        8 md (1.2kg) lamb neck chops
                        1 md (150g) onion, chopped
                        2 Cloves garlic, crushed
                        2 tb Plain flour
                        1/2 c Dry red wine
                        4 c Beef stock
                        2 tb Tomato paste
                        1 tb Fresh rosemary leaves
                        1 tb Chopped fresh thyme
                        8 Baby new potatoes
                        2 md (240g) carrots, chopped
                        8 sm Spring onions

Heat oil and butter in pan, cook lamb in batches until well browned, transfer to ovenproof dish (12 cup capacity). Add onion and garlic to same pan, cook, stirring, until onion is soft. Add flour, stir until lightly browned. Remove from heat, gradually stir in wine, simmer, uncovered, 2 mins, stir in stock, paste and herbs. Bring to boil, pour sauce over lamb. Add potatoes, carrots and spring onions to dish. Bake, covered, in moderate oven about 1" hours or until lamb is tender.

Remove lamb and vegetables from pan. Boil sauce until slightly thickened, strain sauce, serve sauce poured over lamb mixture.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                          I've never cooked with neck but you could make a curry if you got some paste.
                          I'm thinking shit loads of garlic and onions

white wine stock

throw in potatoes and rosemary

one pot wonder imo

Comment

white wine stock

one pot wonder imo
                            get into yer jocks, put yer feet up watch Lionel (sorry he is a footballer not a dancer) and get some wimmin to look after that fecking list, failing that move in with Kev do the centipede

Comment

Anyone that notices anything a bit different in the skin they are using, that is me moving a few things around and hopefully will get it finished in the next day or so deending how much time I get to look at it. Don't bother reporting it in the bugs, etc forum is the moral of this story.

Comment

+

=

Comment

BBV Challenge!

I have:
                                  • coriander
                                  • garlic
                                  • onions
                                  • celery
                                  • chili

Assuming you have Lemons and Soy sauce lying around also

Fillet the lamb as lean as you can and cut into bite sized pieces.
                                  finely chop a full bulb of garlic, two if small and two deseeded chillies, mix with the juice of 2 - 4 lemons and the same liquid amount of good soy sauce.
                                  Marinate the lamb in this mixture for as long as you can - with all that lemon juice the meat is almost cooked after a day.
                                  when your hungry enough get the meat on a very hot grill or bbq coook it so that the meat is cooked and any fat is crisp.

braise the celery and onions in wine and butter as an accompaniment
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jx3pc-QvtQ&feature=channe[/ame]
                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Oh Messi.

Comment

What can you say about him that hasn't been already said, I just look on in wonder and awe.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                          Just seen tonight that Nomar Garciaparra retired, he was the first player I followed as a baseball fan from his rookie year. The guy was a legend for the Red Sox and the best shortstop I've ever seen. He signed a one day contract to retire a Red Sox, I was honestly gutted for him that he missed the world series year after giving so much to Boston.

He was my favourite player even after he left Boston.
                                          What can you say about him that hasn't been already said, I just look on in wonder and awe.
                                          You having a bit of a man-crush today EE

Comment

You can all feck off with the Messi love
                                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

white wine stock

one pot wonder imo
                                              I do love a one pot wonder. Stick in the celery as well and do 210mins slow cook. Although I'm always red wine with lamb

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                Haven't been in KC Blakes for a while, but it was always decent.
                                                Always enjoyed meals there.

Da Robertas in Salthill is pretty nice as well.

The White Gables (Moycullen) or O'Gradys On The Pier (Barna) are top notch as well.

Comment

Heard this chap on the radio today, and thought he was excellent

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CqINDrS-dY&feature=related[/ame]

though it does remind me of the theme from Brokeback.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yIDt97zQgY&feature=fvw[/ame]
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I raise you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge23x6FBtuQ[/ame]

Comment

I applied for a job in the civil service a few weeks ago and got an e-mail back today to say I am in the "top band of applicants" in my area and should be called for an interview in a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                        I applied for a job in the civil service a few weeks ago and got an e-mail back today to say I am in the "top band of applicants" in my area and should be called for an interview in a couple of weeks
                                                        You mean they are still hiring

Comment

Just put up a new thread in the Gambling forum, just wondering if it interests people or not, would be good fun imo.

Comment

Podge and Rodge absolutely ruining a Playboy model at the moment.

Americans don't handle our humour too well, but she's quite airheaded (and Canadian), so seems to be missing most of it.

Comment

did you apply online - and wat site?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                did you apply online - and wat site?
                                                                publicjobs.ie it was about 5 weeks ago I presume applications are closed now

Comment

Just put up a new thread in the Gambling forum, just wondering if it interests people or not, would be good fun imo.
                                                                  you can download excel online - with the office 2010 package for free (well you could a few weeks ago)

Comment

publicjobs.ie it was about 5 weeks ago I presume applications are closed now
                                                                    yea i found the site - obv being a retard that i am i somehow found a site for government jobs and the only job on whole site was lifeguard job in kerry - €14 p/h for 41 hr week.

Comment

All-in...
                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkidfIXDPiA[/ame]

Comment

Kick Ass.
                                                                        What a movie.
                                                                        loved the
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        Adam West homage
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

*WARNING graphic material* NSFW

Last edited by BrianByrne; 06-04-10, 22:24.
                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

some fancy guitar stuff there lads, but how about a song writen performed and reinterpreted by lyndsey Buckingham, seen him play this live a few times, ok not the best you've ever seen but all his own work.

you all know the tango in the night original but this is better

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naAWX6OsHVI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naAWX6OsHVI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              Kick Ass.
                                                                              What a movie.
                                                                              loved the
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              Adam West homage
                                                                              saw it after work , enjoyable.

Comment

Love when this happens

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t3790)
                                                                                Hero (MP1) (t7370)
                                                                                MP2 (t3970)
                                                                                CO (t7729)
                                                                                Button (t3890)
                                                                                SB (t2320)
                                                                                BB (t2560)

Hero's M: 32.76

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J, A
                                                                                1 fold, Hero bets t400, MP2 calls t400, 4 folds

Flop: (t1025) J, J, J (2 players)
                                                                                Hero checks, MP2 bets t775, Hero calls t775

Turn: (t2575) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                Hero checks, MP2 bets t2795 (All-In), Hero calls t2795

River: (t8165) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t8165

Results:
                                                                                Hero had J, A (four of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                                MP2 had Q, A (three of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                                Outcome: Hero won t8165

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ummKvnnltr4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                    internet really slow the last few days.

Whats the story with this?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      Kick Ass.
                                                                                      What a movie.
                                                                                      loved the
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      Adam West homage
                                                                                      Yeah its very good.

SPOILER
                                                                                      i loved the way it turned out red mist was a baddie
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Lol, just over reading the soccer forum. They were giving out about Garth Crooks, one guy says he defended Adebayor's celebration when he scored against Arsenal. They don't seem to realise he played for Spurs, he hates Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                          internet really slow the last few days.

Whats the story with this?
                                                                                          I thought mine was a bit slower than normal, I'm usually 2.9 and .43 up.

Comment

is that dexters wife in desperate housewifes tonight? jaysus she is nut hot.
                                                                                            dexter is married i only finished season 2. Damn You!!!

Comment

Love this thread sometimes.

Comment

I thought mine was a bit slower than normal, I'm usually 2.9 and .43 up.

poor you!!!!

Comment

FIREWORKS

Originally posted by sturutter
                                                                                                  Could you point out one single update on my Twitter page that could have been useful to Pete, apart from knowing my chip count?

To be honest, I don't really like the sarcastic way you report it; I'm pretty sure Pete won't have felt the same.

Lets get ready to Rumble!!!!

Comment

id say that's a level

Comment

If you's can get UPC i would advise you to.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

ugh, Semibluff apologised immediately.

Rumble averted

Comment

ugh, Semibluff apologised immediately.

Rumble averted
                                                                                                          was that really rutter ?

Comment

Me and premierstone on the FT of the $5k gtd PL08 on stars. Boardsie battle FTW

Comment

Jo Garcia FTW

SPOILER

Comment

Wow.....extremely HAWT ^^^^

Comment

Table Ninja not working for me need to calculate my own bets now....feels like i just lost my right arm!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    Jo Garcia FTW

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    still doesn't beat adree de santi

what seat is premierstone in - or even just his sn?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                      still doesn't beat adree de santi

what seat is premierstone in - or even just his sn?
                                                                                                                      just busto to the big stack table donk

Comment

Just gone in 9th chipleader sucked out and he is terrible tbh, Flushdraw still going well and as i type this said chipleader has donked off half he's stack

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Boardsie battle FTW
                                                                                                                          FYP
                                                                                                                          IPB'ers FTW
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Maloney; 07-04-10, 00:50.
                                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X