Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

um...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
      i lol'd alot through this

nut jobs the lot of 'em

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        would pf be standard?
        unlucky wit the beat
        terrible spot to 3bet preflop,

very standard
        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anyone a DL link for Kill Everyone or Kill Phil??

Comment

just watching Moneymaker's WSOP here - http://www.atdhe.net/11270/watch-poker-channel

Him knocking out Ivey was vicious

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
              Anyone a DL link for Kill Everyone or Kill Phil??
              i have both books if you want them for a loan, wat is a dl link?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                i have both books if you want them for a loan, wat is a dl link?
                Are they good books? Mainly tournament or?

DL means Download

Comment

Check HSP thread for new episode

Comment

Are they good books? Mainly tournament or?

DL means Download
                    strange is the way i'd describe them, yeah for tournaments i had read played alot of poker before i read them and found the material very lil use to me,

promotes an ultra aggro style which would be better suited to around the time they wer published, i reckon the harrington books are the nutz as far as tournament poker basics

and after that there is training sites that would offer more than books, just my opinion but there is no harm in reading any book in general

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

nut jobs the lot of 'em
                      Pastor Ezekiel almost has 42 thousand posts....oh, he also has a badge for "punching the most queers". Sounds like a top notch fellow

Comment

lolwhut..

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($20)
                        Hero (UTG) ($21.40)
                        MP ($26.14)
                        CO ($20.08)
                        Button ($31.78)
                        SB ($23.46)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, A
                        Hero bets $0.70, MP raises $4, 4 folds, Hero raises $9.90, MP raises $22.14 (All-In), Hero calls $10.80 (All-In)

Flop: ($43.10) 6, K, 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($43.10) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($43.10) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $43.10

Results:
                        Hero had A, A (straight, Ace high).
                        MP had 3, 7 (high card, King).
                        Outcome: Hero won $40.95

Comment

Originally posted by Belgowho View Post
                          Pastor Ezekiel almost has 42 thousand posts....oh, he also has a badge for "punching the most queers". Sounds like a top notch fellow
                          lol i was wondering what they all had badges for
                          "old iron crotch" had no badge if you noticed, but then again she sounded like a right goody two shoes

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I'm getting better at poker! I actually managed a big fold pre.

Was definitely stacking off with the 4bettor, he was the 37o guy above.

Missed the suckout too, but feel happy about it

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($20)
                            Hero (Button) ($40.65)
                            SB ($9.90)
                            BB ($20.08)
                            UTG ($31.78)
                            MP ($22.76)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, Q
                            UTG bets $0.60, 1 fold, CO calls $0.60, Hero raises $2.70, SB raises $9.80 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG raises $31.18 (All-In), 2 folds

Flop: ($23.30) 5, 5, K (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($23.30) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($23.30) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $23.30

Results:
                            SB had A, 8 (one pair, fives).
                            UTG had A, A (two pair, Aces and fives).
                            Outcome: UTG won $44.02

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                              lolwhut..

BB ($20)
                              Hero (UTG) ($21.40)
                              MP ($26.14)
                              CO ($20.08)
                              Button ($31.78)
                              SB ($23.46)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, A
                              Hero bets $0.70, MP raises $4, 4 folds, Hero raises $9.90, MP raises $22.14 (All-In), Hero calls $10.80 (All-In)

Flop: ($43.10) 6, K, 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($43.10) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($43.10) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $43.10

Results:
                              Hero had A, A (straight, Ace high).
                              MP had 3, 7 (high card, King).
                              Outcome: Hero won $40.95

he was holding a monster why wouldn't he be anxious to get it allin pre

Comment

thread's a level imo.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

nut jobs the lot of 'em
                                  WTF like? This has to be a joke...
                                  You make it sound like this girl is a 'rape-victim'. Let's be clear here, the ONLY victim of rape is the man. He is the one who let this little temptress tease him into committing sin, and he is the one the courts victimize and throw into prison, when this girl was probably dressed as a whore and just asking to be raped. If girls didn't dress like prostitutes and sluts, poor men like this wouldnt fall into their trap. It's up to the girl to do the right thing, she obviously led this man on, and she should have to deal with the consequences. You play, you pay!
                                  Just wow.

Comment

WTF like? This has to be a joke...
                                    Just wow.
                                    Its a long joke to be going on for 250 pages since 2008. This actually doesnt surprise that much. Some of those southern babtist churchs are pure evil. Read "Under the banner of heaven" by jon krakauer. Its about fundamentalist mormon churchs. Very scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                      "i teached the bird karate so maybe he has a chance"
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Can anyone who thinks that Baptist thread is real, please post their poker screen-name. Thanks.

Comment

Landover is a joke, 100% confirmed.
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

This is just my take on this little thread were talking about. Don't read if you dont enjoy bad language and terrible post composition. I figured i'd put it in a spoiler to give the option of reading since most of you don't particularly like paying attention to my jabber...

SPOILER
                                            Sick animals the lot of them. That's unreal imo that people so fucked in the head can have a say in how their country is run. That poor girl. One of the posts stated that the girls father should:
                                            "invite her rapist around for dinner so they can get to know eachother, they may even end up liking eachother."
                                            She's pregnant with her rapists child ffs!
                                            If that was my daughter he raped i'd invite him around and tie him up so my daughter could bludgeon him to death with a fucking pencil. Horrific scumballs comitting disgusting acts of terror like this being blanketed in these close knit communities sickens me, and I wouldn't be against a mass extermination of each and every sexually motivated, mentally incapable parasitic fucking horror of a human being in them.

Comment

Also, she might be able to spare that poor man prison time if she doesn't cry rape.
                                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

anyone got a link to this leveling thread?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                  anyone got a link to this leveling thread?
                                                  Its not a level, it would be extremely sophisticted if it was.

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Comment

Its not a level, it would be extremely sophisticted if it was.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...t=16536&page=2
                                                    is a level. the site is a pisstake of westboro baptist church. the God hates fags guys.
                                                    Last edited by Zuroph; 06-04-10, 00:44.
                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                      is a level. the site is a pisstake of westboro baptist church. the God hates fags guys.
                                                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church
                                                      Awh man I was planning my mercenary commando assassination and you hit me with this.. ffs.

Damn you Zuroph, Damn you.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

its definitely real. Look real forum activity

Lady, you're going to have to make posts with proper American grammar, spelling and punctuation if you want Jesus to listen to your mindless rants.

Comment

its definitely real. Look real forum activity
                                                          Multi-layered levelling, it's beautiful to watch..

Comment

Regardless of whether or not this is a level, the fact is there are Belief/Interest Gorups who actually adopt these mindsets, its quite sickening. Watched a Documentary a while back on a certain Cult (cant remember which one) and this shit exists.

Im baffled how your ordinary member of the public whom has a perfectly healthy mind can be recruited into such things. Saying that main targets would be people who are seeking help and these cults provide "God" as an answer
                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Only Heathens believe in wikipedia

Comment

What a bunch of freaks, i've read two pages of it, that's enough for me.

Comment

Watch this sometime

Religion can be so so dangerous in the wrong hands

Comment

read the first page what a load of bollox

Comment

"websites expressing condemnation of LGBT, Roman Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Sweden, Ireland, Canada, The Netherlands, USA and other groups"

Go on the ireland

Comment

The Movie Chopper. Based on Chopper Reid (Eric Bana)

Good or bad?

Last edited by BrianByrne; 06-04-10, 01:02.
                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

God, Ted, I heard about those cults. Everyone dressing in black and saying our Lord's gonna come back and judge us all!
                                                                          No... No, Dougal, that's us. That's Catholicism.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                            The Movie Chopper. (Eric Bana)

Good or bad?
                                                                            I know people that love it but wasn't mad into it myself, worth a watch anyway.

Comment

Good or bad?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopper_Read
                                                                              Decent on the verge of quality.

Comment

Got it sat on desk in front of me.

Gonna watch it now then so
                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Lol was bored tonight so decided to play the 25k on Full Tilt, final table and 2nd in chips with 8k FTW, one time (or is that pushing it).

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                    Lol was bored tonight so decided to play the 25k on Full Tilt, final table and 2nd in chips with 8k FTW, one time (or is that pushing it).
                                                                                    Damn you...

Comment

you pricking bolloxing cunt

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($65.46)
                                                                                      UTG ($21)
                                                                                      Button ($24.41)
                                                                                      Hero (SB) ($20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A
                                                                                      1 fold, Button bets $0.60, Hero raises $1.90, 1 fold, Button calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.20) 9, K, 7 (2 players)
                                                                                      Hero bets $2.10, Button raises $11.40, Hero raises $15.90 (All-In), Button calls $6.60

Turn: ($40.20) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($40.20) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $40.20

Results:
                                                                                      Button had 10, 7 (two pair, tens and sevens).
                                                                                      Hero had K, A (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                      Outcome: Button won $38.20

Comment

glgl, screenname, might rail you for a bit,

edit screenname is obvious

Comment

Appreciate if anyone has the time to check out some of the opposition at the table as i have been outa the MTT mix for some time.

Comment

Some Australian guy called Emmet who works in Crumpler in Brisbane has a very similar e-mail address to me.

Should I reply to all and every e-mail I get meant for him, taking the piss? Or just continue replying and correcting people?

So far, I've been sent his roster for work, received RSVP's for his wedding, and received e-mails from a rental company about some PA equipment.

To play, or not to play, that is the question?

Comment

itrump is losing player with an roi -40% abi 32$ with 37k in cashes

mrssmokey1 winning player 259k cashes proft 66k, abi 60$

itsmin3z winner player 11k profits, 59k in cashes abi 17$

chardrian winning player 40k profits, 260k cashes abi 94$

123grt winning player 17k in cashes, 5.8k profit abi 6.8$

keep you going for the minute

Comment

Play Play Play!!

Comment

swadecat losing player 5k in cashes -62% roi, abi 59$

dude904 winning player 21k in profits, 219k in cashes 78$ abi

butch_dk losing player 131k in cashes -21% roi abi 101$

they are all just there Full tilt accounts, butch_dk plays all networks tracked when i searched( 491k in cashes on stars no profit -1% roi)
                                                                                                  Last edited by DrJFF; 06-04-10, 01:33.

Comment

Good or bad?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopper_Read
                                                                                                    Brilliant movie i absolutely love it

Quality vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y[/ame]
                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Cheers DrJff

Comment

Cheers DrJff
                                                                                                        toughest player is to your left and won't fear money jumps,

butch won't care either cos he has a hell of lot of cashes and no profit so it won't mean much to him,

funnily they have the two biggest stacks

its fairly shallow so some run good is needed

123grt it will the most to him i reckon he will try and jump the ladder

Comment

nice spell of card death and raises getting snappped off

Comment

SN is Jackyback yea?

Comment

Never mind got you up now. GL take it down man.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM208Lfv23E[/ame]

Comment

Unlucky jacky, nice return mate
                                                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Ah unlucky jackyback.

Comment

Ul Jacky, Nice bit of prize money all the same.

Comment

bah 2k for 5th pissed off

Comment

bah 2k for 5th pissed off
                                                                                                                          you ran pretty bad on that final table, a couple of guys were very lucky to be stil der,

nice run lol donkaments

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X