• Show
Clear All

6-0 now...

Madness, everyone's getting on the scoresheet

EDIT: 6-1

Time for a comeback?
    Last edited by Emmet; 03-04-10, 18:11.

Comment

What a disgraceful decision to give Chelsea the win today.
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

That is pure gold with Camara
        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Withdrawing Questions

This is on stars.

I have a € account and a $ account - would i be better off converting all $ on site to € before withdrawing to moneybookers or just withdraw straight to mooneybookers?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
            This is on stars.

I have a € account and a $ account - would i be better off converting all $ on site to € before withdrawing to moneybookers or just withdraw straight to mooneybookers?

Thanks in advance
            A degenerate withdrawing

fwiw i don't know - what currency is ur MB in?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              A degenerate withdrawing

fwiw i don't know - what currency is ur MB in?
              yeah and since all our winning players are at the IO i dont know if Il get an answer here

moneybookers is in €

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                Ugh sick. GFs motorbike nicked after it broke down and the mechanic hadn't picked it up 60 hours later. Any chance it would be considered under his care and covered by his insurance?
                Took a spin around Collins Avenue, Griffith Avenue, and most of the interconnecting side roads this morning. No sign of any abandoned bikes. Suppose it's needle in a haystack chance really
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  Took a spin around Collins Avenue, Griffith Avenue, and most of the interconnecting side roads this morning. No sign of any abandoned bikes. Suppose it's needle in a haystack chance really
                  Prob more than the Gardai did, fair play !
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Prob more than the Gardai did, fair play !
                    Strangely enough I got stopped at a Garda checkpoint on the Malahide road in the process. Didn't get the impression they would have even noticed if I was on Zuuts gfs stolen bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      That goal was very harsh on Wolves.

Opr
                      Just watched the higlights there, and it seems it was far from harsh. Every highlight involved Arsenal going forward

Possession

* Arsenal 61%
                      * Wolves 39%

Attempts on target

* Arsenal 13
                      * Wolves 2

Attempts off target

* Arsenal 10
                      * Wolves 1

Corners

* Arsenal 10
                      * Wolves 4

Comment

Is this what the 'love is in the air' is about?

With the exception of Willie, if any of the others suddenly caught the ghey, I'd probably be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Just watched the higlights there, and it seems it was far from harsh. Every highlight involved Arsenal going forward
                          While Arsenal dominated the play they created very few what I was call clear cut chances. I thought wolves worked very hard and had some decent spells and fully deserved a point. It is always that extra bit cruel when you concede so late on!

Don't get me wrong I was really happy they nicked the goal as they are the only team in contention I would like to see win the league.

Opr

Comment

To the C Kid....

All i can say is god bless sunderland
                            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

With the exception of Willie, if any of the others suddenly caught the ghey, I'd probably be interested.
                              I would at least demand pics first...then again, it has been a while hasnt it !!
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

any body have a link for Haye/Ruiz thanks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                    any body have a link for Haye/Ruiz thanks.

Comment

Iz is because I iz a hobo ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                          No, perhaps meeting ones heroes in real life is just too much.

Comment

A hobo would be very insulted

Comment

BBV Help

Anyone know the name of the song/artist in the ad on RTE for Cougar Town?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                A hobo would be very insulted
                                                sorry for the Insult tramp

Comment

No, perhaps meeting ones heroes in real life is just too much.
                                                  Just wait till I meet Richie, He going down in the 1sr.

Comment

Just wait till I meet Richie, He going down in the 1sr.
                                                    lol, your too old though aint ya

Comment

lol, your too old though aint ya
                                                      Prop bet, if you last round 2 you win.

come on for charity.

Comment

Prop bet, if you last round 2 you win.

come on for charity.
                                                        But your a bit old ldo

Comment

But your a bit old ldo
                                                          Richie Richie Richie.

Comment

Cool photo of a waterfall in Yosemite

It's the sun shining to give that effect
                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Half concerned I'm on the list,half disapointed I'm only third.
                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                Obv you're only a practice user

Comment

I will keep mine private...lol
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                    Cool photo of a waterfall in Yosemite

It's the sun shining to give that effect
                                                                    Screw photoshop. In the northside we just throw a 5 gallon drum of petrol down the side and lite it to get the same effect, but because we have no cliffs we make do from the roofs of factos.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                      Obv you're only a practice user
                                                                      Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                      I will keep mine private...lol
                                                                      Huh? does not compute
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Huh? does not compute
                                                                        Just send a pic...lol
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Huh? does not compute

Play on http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ractice%20girl

Obv failed

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                            Bit in shock here.I live in town beside jervis centre and heard some shouting outside.I looked out and saw what was obviously a pre arranged fight/riot betwen around 60 odd lads. It was crazy and no sign of a cop anywhere.The plus side is i got some of it on video and makes interesting viewing.Will up load in a while.Madness
                                                                            Lets get this on the go, sounds hella fun.
                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Meh.

Busted in 40th in the 30k gt on ipoker. Was going well. Gotta win those races.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Eugene Terrablanche killed, hardly a tear shed
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Eugene Terrablanche killed, hardly a tear shed
                                                                                  A few documentary makers disappointed I'd say, he was always an easy target for a bit of outrageous comment.

Comment

Its not like im even asking to run well - just better than a fucking vegtable would be nice.

WTF did i do to deserve these?????

dunno how im not chat banned

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t1150)
                                                                                    Hero (MP3) (t1710)
                                                                                    CO (t1045)
                                                                                    Button (t3250)
                                                                                    SB (t1410)
                                                                                    BB (t550)
                                                                                    UTG (t2055)
                                                                                    UTG+1 (t1940)
                                                                                    MP1 (t4860)

Hero's M: 38.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q
                                                                                    3 folds, MP2 bets t150, Hero raises to t390, 3 folds, BB calls t360, MP2 raises to t1150 (All-In), Hero raises to t1710 (All-In), BB calls t160 (All-In)

Flop: (t2865) A, J, 6 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t2865) 4 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t2865) 8 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t2865

Results:
                                                                                    BB had K, 5 (high card, Ace).
                                                                                    MP2 had 8, 8 (three of a kind, eights).
                                                                                    Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                    Outcome: MP2 won t2865

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t2790)
                                                                                    Hero (CO) (t1045)
                                                                                    Button (t985)
                                                                                    SB (t3175)
                                                                                    BB (t1105)
                                                                                    UTG (t2495)
                                                                                    UTG+1 (t1965)
                                                                                    MP1 (t3655)
                                                                                    MP2 (t4815)

Hero's M: 23.22

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q
                                                                                    5 folds, Hero bets t90, Button raises to t240, 2 folds, Hero raises to t1045 (All-In), Button calls t745 (All-In)

Flop: (t2015) 3, 2, 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t2015) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2015) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2015

Results:
                                                                                    Button had J, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                    Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                    Outcome: Button won t2015

Comment

Was nailed on to take the $6.5k gtd down but the oul AK<AQ obv. Shoved next hand and called in 2 spots...I actually thought ipoker was slowrolling before i saw the chips getting shipped my way!

Now to go and hide Easter Eggs all over the house and get my ass to bed!

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30000/60000 Blinds (3 handed) - Hold'em Manager Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

SB (t552811.68)
                                                                                      BB (t1427800.32)
                                                                                      Hero (Button) (t147388)

Hero's M: 1.64

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, J
                                                                                      Hero bets t141388, SB calls t111388, BB calls t81388

Flop: (t424164) 4, 7, 6 (3 players)
                                                                                      SB checks, BB checks

Turn: (t424164) 10 (3 players)
                                                                                      SB checks, BB checks

River: (t424164) 4 (3 players)
                                                                                      SB checks, BB checks

Total pot: t424164

Results:
                                                                                      Hero had Q, J (one pair, fours).
                                                                                      SB had Q, 9 (one pair, fours).
                                                                                      BB had 8, 3 (one pair, fours).
                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t442164

Comment

Wanna upload from my desktop the video of the mini riot/gang fight in city centre earlier on but i can barely turn on my computer i no so little.Anyone wanna walk me through uploading it.I pressed quick reply but i cant see a sign for attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                          Wanna upload from my desktop the video of the mini riot/gang fight in city centre earlier on but i can barely turn on my computer i no so little.Anyone wanna walk me through uploading it.I pressed quick reply but i cant see a sign for attachment.
                                                                                          Best thing is to upload it to youtube or some site like that. I didnt get that crazy fucker at the table but did get out of the hole with €11 profit!
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Wasnt sure the internet was turned on this early, wow.
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Few points from yesterday.

Stayed awake to watch United-Chelsea as a UTD fan we(thats right we) were beaten by the better team, talk of blaming the ref is pure bollox.
                                                                                              A clear penalty shout for both sides, neither given so fair enough. Drogba a mile offside then Macheda scoops the ball home with a touch K.Donaghy would be proud of.
                                                                                              These things even themselves out.

Fell asleep missed the start of PLO tourney in burlington, had backed over 3.5 goals in the City game and City minus 1. Eaaaassssssyyyyyyyy money.

Got into a lovely cash game plo 1/2. With a french dude to my left and a scandie 3 seats to my right, there is a god!

Pints in Burlington are beautiful. 19 quid for a burger and chip and coke is extortion however.

I caught Match of the day repeat this morning that pitch at turf moor was terrible 2nd half.
                                                                                              Arsenal play sexy football and if Theo Walcott had half a football brain(headless imo) he could have been the next big name worldwide.

Bubba Watson to shoot a course record today please.
                                                                                              GL to any left in main event today.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                Wasnt sure the internet was turned on this early, wow.
                                                                                                i think it starts as early as 9:15 on the weekends

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

And what is wrong with Willie? be gentle as I only dumped him a few days ago

I never appeared on anyone's list, not even Flushdraws

Comment

Comment

feel like blowing off on a bust of $1/$2 rush poker

think i will invest one buyin
                                                                                                      be back in ten with a busto story

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Brag: 4 easter eggs. Woop.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                          feel like blowing off on a bust of $1/$2 rush poker

think i will invest one buyin
                                                                                                          be back in ten with a busto story
                                                                                                          yeah happy enough with how that went invested $80 played 50 hands came away with $139
                                                                                                          going playin a tournie now

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                            Brag: 4 easter eggs. Woop.
                                                                                                            Only 4! I had an early night and woke up to find them all over the house and the kids were still asleep. Won't eat for days now

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Only 4! I had an early night and woke up to find them all over the house and the kids were still asleep. Won't eat for days now
                                                                                                              figured it was good in a house with no kids. You have ruined my easter now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Was nailed on to take the $6.5k gtd down but the oul AK<AQ obv. Shoved next hand and called in 2 spots...I actually thought ipoker was slowrolling before i saw the chips getting shipped my way!

Now to go and hide Easter Eggs all over the house and get my ass to bed!

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30000/60000 Blinds (3 handed) - Hold'em Manager Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

SB (t552811.68)
                                                                                                                BB (t1427800.32)
                                                                                                                Hero (Button) (t147388)

Hero's M: 1.64

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, J
                                                                                                                Hero bets t141388, SB calls t111388, BB calls t81388

Flop: (t424164) 4, 7, 6 (3 players)
                                                                                                                SB checks, BB checks

Turn: (t424164) 10 (3 players)
                                                                                                                SB checks, BB checks

River: (t424164) 4 (3 players)
                                                                                                                SB checks, BB checks

Total pot: t424164

Results:
                                                                                                                Hero had Q, J (one pair, fours).
                                                                                                                SB had Q, 9 (one pair, fours).
                                                                                                                BB had 8, 3 (one pair, fours).
                                                                                                                Outcome: Hero won t442164
                                                                                                                Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                                figured it was good in a house with no kids. You have ruined my easter now.

Comment

Are shops in town open as normal today or does everywhere close 'cos it's Easter Sunday?

Comment

Tips for Vegas

Originally posted by azimut
                                                                                                                    It's a dangerous place for a gambler so you have to be careful. I have learned from playing poker that you should use a similar approach to a lot of things in your life. Here is one of those things.

If you want to gamble in Vegas and it's not poker then you should look for the game where the house has the least edge. That is BLACKJACK. But you must play it correctly. If you do the house can have as little as a 0.34749% advantage.

So what does this mean? Well it means if you like a drink as most gamblers do you can have some fun and run at a profit and the way to do it is this. This is all about saving money on drinks that you would be paying for at the bar.

1. Bet a sensible amount e.g. $10. EV means you lose 3.5cents a hand long term.
                                                                                                                    2. Play one hand at a time.
                                                                                                                    3. Sit on a table that is full so you play less hands over time.
                                                                                                                    4. Order shit loads of cocktails while you play. (free while gambling)

The maths behind this is quite simple.

H = Hands per hour.
                                                                                                                    E = Estimated loss rate.
                                                                                                                    D = Number of drinks per hour.
                                                                                                                    C = Cost a each drink (average).
                                                                                                                    P = Hours played.

Drink Saving = ((DxC)xP)-((HxE)xP)

We are going to say a 3hr session as a warm up before you leave the hotel. You're gonna be drink about 4 cocktails an hour and there are 7 of you at the table.

Drink Saving = ((4x700)x3)-((60x3.5)x3)
                                                                                                                    = (2800x3)-(210x3)
                                                                                                                    = 8400-630
                                                                                                                    Drink Saving = $77.70

So you play 60 hands an hour with an estimated loss of $2.10 per hour ($6.30). You order 4 x $7 cocktails per hour ($28.00/hr).

So over the 3 hr period you have had $84.00 worth of drinks that have cost you $6.30.

So you can either stand at the bar and pay $84.00 for your drinks or sit 20feet away at the blackjack table and pay $6.30.

And remember this is the same in every casino so as you walk around on nights out having a laugh just sit at a table for 5mins every time you want a drink. Get the drink then move off for an estimated cost of about 30cents a cocktail.

I love Vegas!!!

Obviously that is for the really tight ones who don't tip. If you do tip then add $1 per drink so you would pay $18.30 for your 12 cocktails.

Here is the chart for you to learn http://www.online-casinos.com/blackj...jack_chart.asp
                                                                                                                    .

Comment

Just a regular Sunday, hangover and all. shops will be open.

Comment

hard to make allowances for this kind of thing

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 80/160 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t3910)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 (t13613)
                                                                                                                        MP1 (t7050)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t8820)
                                                                                                                        CO (t7124)
                                                                                                                        Button (t3920)
                                                                                                                        SB (t1890)
                                                                                                                        Hero (BB) (t11120)

Hero's M: 46.33

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 10
                                                                                                                        UTG calls t160, UTG+1 calls t160, MP1 calls t160, 3 folds, SB calls t80, Hero bets t960, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t800, MP1 calls t800, 1 fold

Flop: (t3200) 3, 4, 2 (3 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets t2080, 1 fold, MP1 calls t2080

Turn: (t7360) K (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets t5120, MP1 calls t4010 (All-In)

River: (t15380) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t15380
                                                                                                                        Main pot: t15380 between MP1 and Hero, won by MP1

Results:
                                                                                                                        Hero had 10, 10 (one pair, tens).
                                                                                                                        MP1 had 3, 7 (flush, King high).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: MP1 won t15380

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                          tis true, with no psych facilities in the country, the odd ones were shipped off to the priests or nuns etc. Ireland has a great history of trying to sweep our problems under the carpet.
                                                                                                                          The catholic church itself is at the core of this problem. I find it ridicolous to paint every priest the same. and yes I am a little bias, as I have 3 uncles who are priests... 2 of them spent years working in the missionaries.

The core of the church is rotten, and tried to hide the problems for years. It was a very different country in the 40's and 50's and to have a member of your famil become a priest was such an honour it was unreal.

The biggest losers in this whole sorry situation is the victims of abuse, who were practically shunned for even suggesting that a priest did anything....

Shame on us as a country, but biggest shame on people in power and Rome itself...
                                                                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X