This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
    Rumours are that that sector is about to go bust....
    those rumours have been blown way out of proportion

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
      I could google someone else's opinion and paste it up.
      When did I do that?

Comment

whoever decided running up sand dunnes was a good idea is a prick

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Those puns are a bit flat.
          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Lads I've a €50 paysafe card here & stuck in the voodoo & the cunts dont have/ wont let me download pokerstars

Will someone be able to swap my paysafe voucher (can be used on most big sites) for €50 on boylepoker?

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
              Those puns are a bit flat.
              They're wheely bad.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                pm me with your inside info..could really do with getting down to the nuts and bolts of the issue.
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                  I know it was probably said already but just gutted that Ryan Dunne was killed, was always my fave on Jackass. RIP.
                  My god, I hated Ryan Dunne. The most dislikable try hard I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Himself and Bam are complete twats. Even more annoying that anyone who has ever been in a band/skated absolutely salivated over the thought of the two talentless pricks.

Knoxville is by far the best by virtue of taking a serious amount of pain to make me laugh. He's also the one who comes up with most of the stuff they do.

Wee-man, purely for size lols. Dwarves are gods clowns.

Originally posted by DJKendo
                  Tl;Dr

Had an interview with a company which I'm still not sure if it's actually real or not.
                  Parking annoyingly cost me €2 for €1.80's worth.
                  Didn't get to have a blaa.
                  Going back to Waterford tomorrow for part 2
                  Lol at the woman on the desk. Thats gold. Bitches be crazy.

Also, just to say, I didnt mean to colour your view or give any preconceptions (lol to that though given the tone of my posts on it). Jobs a job for the short term. You 100% wont be stuck on a computer. You might long for it though after 8 hours walking around getting told to fuck off.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                  Trying the reverso? Her failing them and not becoming an accountant is clearly +ev.
                  This. is. so. true.

Genuinely would rather work in the local Xtra-Vision for the rest of my life than be an accountant. (if they were the only two choices). My god what a terrible existence. It was beat into us in UCD Commerce that accounting was the way to go, and maybe that has merits. Not for me personally though.

That said, one of the lads is a qualified accountant and is making an absolute truck of money over here $120k a year. Doesnt know what to do with it all at his age. Ive piqued his interest in the pokes... nice little earner.
                  Last edited by Theresa; 20-06-11, 22:58. Reason: kayroo
                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

When did I do that?
                    Sorry, mixed you up with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      whoever decided running up sand dunnes was a good idea is a prick
                      Cant imagine its very clever tbh. Sand is notoriously bad for the achilles (all that shit about it being great because stabilisation is sketchy imo). Too risky mid season.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                        My god, I hated Ryan Dunne. The most dislikable try hard I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Himself and Bam are complete twats. Even more annoying that anyone who has ever been in a band/skated absolutely salivated over the thought of the two talentless pricks.
                        I dont care if you dont like him, But with all due respect, The guy died.

Comment

Where the foook did I wish death on him?

Comment

Where the foook did I wish death on him?
                            I wrote that wrong hence the deletion. I just meant that no matter how much you loved or hated him, its still not nice to see him pass away. Sorry.

Comment

Its not been a goodyear for puns so far.
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Thread is a letdown tonight, tyresome stuff.

Comment

Rumours are that that sector is about to go bust....
                                  where did that leak from

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I know, BBV used to be such a hub of information, how did we alloy it come to this?
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Build a bridgestone and get over it ffs!
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        I know, BBV used to be such a hub of information, how did we alloy it come to this?
                                        think we should start a new thread

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          think we should start a new thread
                                          Yeah we're just going around and around here...
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            lol try being stuck in this hole (voodoo) with no pokerstars

Comment

Yeah we're just going around and around here...
                                              yeah we should try to get to grips with it

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                lol try being stuck in this hole (voodoo) with no pokerstars
                                                wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

our first bite
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm on a Michelin to have these puns banned by 12.30
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Cant imagine its very clever tbh. Sand is notoriously bad for the achilles (all that shit about it being great because stabilisation is sketchy imo). Too risky mid season.
                                                    yeah they are very stiff after - the swim in the sea after was goo craic though

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      I'm on a Michelin to have these puns banned by 12.30
                                                      yeah they are gone a bit flat allright

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'm coming very close to deleting half of the last 50 posts due to those dreadful pun attempts! I was going to throw in a deflated pun myself but i just couldn't do it. Some seriously bad attempts!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            The guy drove drunk and also killed his pal - can't imagine he's a great loss
                                                            Has this been proved? As far as I know it has not.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              A few people here went to see Stakeland during the Irish Film Festival didnt they? I see its on in Vue at the moment, worth a visit?

actually found a dvdscr so will watch that anyhow
                                                              Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                              Well worth a watch. If you're into that kind of film you will love it.

Opr
                                                              That was fucking excellent!

Comment

Blame msn, it's her post that started all this crap. I'm so angry I could puncture in the face
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                  I'm coming very close to deleting half of the last 50 posts due to those dreadful pun attempts! I was going to throw in a deflated pun myself but i just couldn't do it. Some seriously bad attempts!
                                                                  Ah don't. The lads would be so deflated.
                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Comment

I've deleted a post because of bad timing after Mahony's post..
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The guy drove drunk and also killed his pal - can't imagine he's a great loss
                                                                        Obviously drink driving is wrong and shouldn't happen at all, but I'd imagine that if everyone who'd ever done it died a huge amount of people in Ireland wouldn't be here right now, including a lot of people who you might consider to be a great loss. I know a lot of my friends/family have done it at least once in their lives.
                                                                        He was wrong to drink and drive, but I don't think the fact that he did defines whether his death was a great loss or not.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              feeling under pressure to do better now.
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                Let us know what you think, haven't decided if I will go see it in the cinema or download it.

Gonna watch something tonight but can't decide between Choke or LA Confidential?
                                                                                The Town was long enough not sure how an extra 25 mins could be put in. Stake Land is excellent, LA Confidential all the way. Choke is decent, the book was a lot better but just cos of the deranged nature of Chuck Palahniuk.

I think it is my dream to see an Arronofsky version of the book Rant, pure madness.

should be good poker on Ch4 in a few mins

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                  Obviously drink driving is wrong and shouldn't happen at all, but I'd imagine that if everyone who'd ever done it died a huge amount of people in Ireland wouldn't be here right now, including a lot of people who you might consider to be a great loss. I know a lot of my friends/family have done it at least once in their lives.
                                                                                  He was wrong to drink and drive, but I don't think the fact that he did defines whether his death was a great loss or not.

It doesn't define who you are but when the person is basically a stranger I think it should lessen the importance of giving a toss. Not to mention it also highly likely he was speending as well. Drunk+speeding+dying = no smypathy tbh. It's just a good thing he didn't run in any other cars.

Comment

On the drink driving issue ive done it loads of times. Ive often been unreal bad doing it but i never drove crazy stupid. I dont drive crazy stupid when sober it moves over to drunk. Its the idiots who drive like idiots sober who cause the big issues with driving drunk.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                      It doesn't define who you are but when the person is basically a stranger I think it should lessen the importance of giving a toss. Not to mention it also highly likely he was speending as well. Drunk+speeding+dying = no smypathy tbh. It's just a good thing he didn't run in any other cars.
                                                                                      Yeah, of course it's understandable that anyone would have a lot less sympathy for someone killed while driving under the influence, which is probably why it's rarely mentioned in a lot of news reports, out of respect for the family of the deceased.

My point was that a lot of good people have done it in the past, so I'd hesitate to dismiss someone's death as "no great loss" based purely on that fact.

FWIW, I don't drive, so therefore have never done it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                        On the drink driving issue ive done it loads of times. Ive often been unreal bad doing it but i never drove crazy stupid. I dont drive crazy stupid when sober it moves over to drunk. Its the idiots who drive like idiots sober who cause the big issues with driving drunk.
                                                                                        Scary how retarded this post is.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                            I can only assume that you are talking about the German movie Der Freie Wille?
                                                                                            Bah was sure Mahony would go for this next in the movie draft

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Such a shame there's only the ten episodes in the series. Workaholic serious comedic genius. Can't remember laughing so much at a series.

gonna watch 1st ep now, better be good!!

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                                        Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-06-11, 00:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                          Is it confirmed he was drink driving?

Comment

...
                                                                                                            Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-06-11, 00:42.

Comment

sigh, got through all 7 seasons of Hustle (I've said it before: chewing gum for the eyes) and last episode isn't uploaded properly to the site..anyone know another place where I could find it? I was using project free tv
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Only 20 mins anyway. Let me know what you think!

EDIT: although maybe give it a second episode to get into it!
                                                                                                                Dry like a mummies dick. I'm sold

Comment

Has this been proved? As far as I know it has not.
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                                                                                                                  Is it confirmed he was drink driving?
                                                                                                                  It's pretty much a dead cert.
                                                                                                                  He looks pretty drunk in a pic to twitter a few hours before.
                                                                                                                  A friend said;
                                                                                                                  "Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive"
                                                                                                                  Which is a weak attempt to make him look less of an idiot. See the Bam facebook pic above, His best friend saying "don't drive fucked up" says it all. Looking at the pics of the car, speed was pretty high to mangle it liek that

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo
                                                                                                                    Me being the skeptic due to reading some of your posts last night though thought I was 1 of the many many people to get called back for this 2nd interview, I asked her what percentage of people get called back for it. She said 5% or so. That kind of gave me hope that this was a real job I suppose. I also asked her how many people a day got interviewed and she said around 20. This kinda was weird though. How was I (of all people)chosen
                                                                                                                    5% of 20 is 1 person
                                                                                                                    Either she is a lying bitch or the job is yours

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                      To watch it on tv you mean? i dont think theres any way you can hard burn subtitles as an average punter.
                                                                                                                      You dont have to do anything but play the file to watch it on your laptop im sure your aware of. To do this download VLC player and just play the file on your laptop and the subs will appear automatically.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                      For the subtitles, just make sure the filename is the same as the main avi file, but with a .srt extension. Then provided the subs are the same timing as that avi file, it should appear when it's meant to.
                                                                                                                      Thanks, VLC player wins. IP Man 2 was the film out of interest, class.

Comment

Playing Inbetween with people with plenty of cash and don't understand basic probability is delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                          Playing Inbetween with people with plenty of cash and don't understand basic probability is delightful.
                                                                                                                          Fiver on the middler!
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X