• Show
Clear All

While I'm here, Suilen, HU 4 Rollz?

I pit my $500 vs your $LOADS

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
      First wolf ever to be outed....

Embarrassing imo
      And we needed the powers of a seer to do it!
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
        That picture in combination with your signature is just awesome. GG!
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
          http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle7065824.ece

Check out the name of the author!!!!!
          Huge LOL wp

Comment

It must be a great feelin to know that your going to hit runner runner for half the pot

2 hands against the same guy - i should of known that i wasn't going to win this HU match

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, 6.25 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t1530)
            Hero (SB) (t1470)

Hero's M: 32.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3, K, A, 10
            Hero bets t90, BB calls t60

Flop: (t180) K, A, K (2 players)
            BB checks, Hero bets t180, BB calls t180

Turn: (t540) 4 (2 players)
            BB checks, Hero bets t540, BB calls t540

River: (t1620) 6 (2 players)
            BB checks, Hero bets t660 (All-In), BB calls t660

Total pot: t2940
            Main pot: t2940 between BB and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
            Hero had 3, K, A, 10 (full house, Kings over Aces).
            BB had 3, 2, 2, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
            Outcome: Hero won t1470, BB won t1470

Then this

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, 6.25 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t1440)
            Hero (BB) (t1560)

Hero's M: 26.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2, 4, 3, 4
            SB bets t80, Hero raises to t240, SB calls t160

Flop: (t480) 7, 10, 4 (2 players)
            Hero bets t480, SB raises to t1200 (All-In), Hero calls t720

Turn: (t2880) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2880) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2880
            Main pot: t2880 between SB and Hero, won by SB

Results:
            SB had A, 7, J, 5 (straight, seven high).
            Hero had 2, 4, 3, 4 (three of a kind, fours).
            Outcome: SB won t2880

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, 6.25 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t1530)
                Hero (SB) (t1470)

Hero's M: 32.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3, K, A, 10
                Hero bets t90, BB calls t60

Flop: (t180) K, A, K (2 players)
                BB checks, Hero bets t180, BB calls t180

Turn: (t540) 4 (2 players)
                BB checks, Hero bets t540, BB calls t540

River: (t1620) 6 (2 players)
                BB checks, Hero bets t660 (All-In), BB calls t660

Total pot: t2940
                Main pot: t2940 between BB and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
                Hero had 3, K, A, 10 (full house, Kings over Aces).
                BB had 3, 2, 2, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                Outcome: Hero won t1470, BB won t1470
                wtf happened there
                I am incredible confused by this.
                Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                ...this also

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                  wtf happened there
                  I am incredible confused by this.

Its high-lo obv.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ryan became a fan of "That feeling when you take your turban off after a long day".

Comment

Softest cash game in the world + JJ + J on the flop = utter fckn disaster for the second night in a row.
                      This time I got called by 9T on a TJ6 flop ... you know the rest
                      FML
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

unlucky mate don't let it get to ya

Comment

I'd just like to say that poker really fkn sucks sometimes.

That is all.

Comment

it was murder, murder... clowns to the left of me jokers to the right! POX
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                              Its high-lo obv.
                              lol, missed the point, Obviously the hand was Hi-Lo, I don't no any other games where different hands split the pot,
                              I meant the fact that the HH didn't refer any where to it, or even the hi/lo hand.
                              I was certain FT HHs had it at the top

Comment

also, jesus boards poker forum is full of droolers these days, even reading it tilts me

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                  1 down

Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more

Comment

In the WW game can I still send pms? Is it still night until thread is open?

Also I suck at this game.
                                    "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                      In the WW game can I still send pms? Is it still night until thread is open?

Also I suck at this game.
                                      Yup, as long as the thread is locked you can send PM's.

Really tilted I got munched so early. Been reading every post and this game is 10x better than the last one already. Some SAVAGE levelling going on and I am ~80% sure I have 2 wolves.

With Ian outing himself the whole dynamic really shifted in that game. It's fascinating to watch.
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                        You have a bunch of very smart people trying to outsmart each other (over a lot of background noise) - what's not to love about the werewolves thread?!
                                        Ah its' tremendous fun but I don't have the time for it. Playing Mafia with about 6/7 people and being lumped as the lone murderer face to face is deadly. Great for keeping a poker face while lying through your teeth.

Comment

Bit of Times pisstaking going on?

(headline and journalist name)

Comment

Yeah i posted that last night. Would be superb if it was the work of the Hitchhiker

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                              So, heading over to St. Petersburg in a bit over a week. First time meeting the father of my gf (not meeting the mother as she lives on the other side of Russia), also meeting her two brothers aged 4 and 6. Any suggestions on presents? The two lads are apparently massively into their lego, but don't want to duplicate some lego they might already have.

Was thinking of spending about £100 on the present for the father and £100 on a joint present for the kids. Would that seem like the right amount to spend?
                                              Might want to watch a good copy of this b4 you go. Watched a better quality version of it last week as part of the World at War series. Mind blowing stuff. Harrowing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOosbK3xCcQ[/ame]

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                Wasnt sure about the angle of this shot eiter, difficult vantage point.
                                                In The Sun today......

PPP Employee Admits Angle Shooting
                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Pretty cool blog on the guardian music site today, songs with great opening lines. Take ages to read but well worth it.

Comment

'Gar's Karaoke taxi' parked outside, funky purple people carrier, genuine taxi plates

the mind boggles
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      Bit of Times pisstaking going on?

(headline and journalist name)

Apparently not...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Boyes

Would be a pretty risque pisstake
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Nice way to start the morning. Now time to get off my ass and so some work!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 23 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

SB (t1610)
                                                        Hero (BB) (t1390)

Hero's M: 46.33

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, J
                                                        SB bets t60, Hero raises to t130, SB calls t70

Flop: (t260) 10, 10, 6 (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, SB checks

Turn: (t260) K (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t170, SB calls t170

River: (t600) A (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t390, SB calls t390

Total pot: t1380

Results:
                                                        SB mucked 10, Q (three of a kind, tens).
                                                        Hero had Q, J (royal flush).
                                                        Outcome: Hero won t1380

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          'Gar's Karaoke taxi' parked outside, funky purple people carrier, genuine taxi plates

the mind boggles
                                                          Go on Duke, you know you want to. Give Gloria Gaynor a bash

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            Go on Duke, you know you want to. Give Gloria Gaynor a bash
                                                            give Gloria Gaynor a lash you say?

older weemin and all but that's a bit ridic.

Strewelpeter obviously would in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                              lol, you work in the Tower don't you Adam?

God i've nothing to do with this lot, I was just reading about it today.
                                                              Should be a bit of craic for you though, apparantly there's a stage going up outside the Tower on Saturday for speeches, music, the works.
                                                              I might actually take a spin into town for the laugh.Perhaps I could hang onto the bunny outfit for the day and sell my services to the angry mob.

Have a nice weekend.
                                                              I'm pretty sure I have to go through security checks to get to the jacks and while in there I'll have to use this recycled bogroll that's been bought in especially for the weekend that I just know will tear the hole off me!

Comment

give Gloria Gaynor a lash you say?

older weemin and all but that's a bit ridic.

Strewelpeter obviously would in a heartbeat
                                                                I'd deffo hit it, she'd be lucky to survive too

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                  I'd deffo hit it, I'd be lucky to survive too
                                                                  you'd have more chance of surviving an evening with Serena Williams imo

Comment

BRAG: for mudders day, I bought da mudder and blisters (mudders also) tickets to see Gilbert O'Sullivan last night (I iz da best)

BEAT: I'm a closet Gilbert fan and secretly wanted to go myself. (there it's out in the open now, goddddmmn it)

Comment

Mate of mine told me he'd love to wrestle Serena Williams and eventually have it turn into rough sex. I told him 1) that she would totally destroy him in the wrestling and 2) he is a freak and a very weird dude.
                                                                      "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Ok, Who'd Do Serena Willaims just to prove that when a MAN sets his mind to it , he can nail any beaaatch he damn well want's to without no fear for his survival. She'd get eaten alive in Monaghan I'd say.

Comment

its friday thank god
                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E[/ame]

electric picnic gona be good

someone have to pay me alot of money to get up on serena btw

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            She'd get eaten alive in Monaghan I'd say.
                                                                            literally, them lads know a protein source when they see one

Comment

Ok, Who'd Do Serena Willaims just to prove that when a MAN sets his mind to it , he can nail any beaaatch he damn well want's to without no fear for his survival. She'd get eaten alive in Monaghan I'd say.
                                                                              I would love to do her doggy, she is made for it.
                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Serena is the hotness

Comment

So it begins! Lets get Marty to the WSOP Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                    I would love to do her doggy
                                                                                    you sir, are a sick, sick individual

Comment

you sir, are a sick, sick individual
                                                                                      Brilliant, wp sir

Comment

Can't see the Pic, Eagle Eye please describe it to me.

Comment

Jus saying like...

Comment

Just saying too. Probably NSFW

SPOILER
                                                                                            Last edited by Line Us; 26-03-10, 11:11.
                                                                                            "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Do the clocks go forward on Sunday?

Comment

DO the clocks go forward on Sunday?
                                                                                                spring forward, fall back

Comment

spring forward, fall back
                                                                                                  Yeah but is it this Sunday?

Comment

yep

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Epically witty pic of Ms Williams holding her pet poodle.

Comment

idk now, i'm just kinda surprised she never cut her right breast off.

Comment

Spring forward to turn off alarm 1 hour early, Clock get fecked at wall and Clock stops. Fall Back to sleep.

Comment

the missus left this morning for over a week; until after easter so I opted to eat the easter eggs this morning cause I'm not a patient bastard, plan to tell her I ate them Easter Sunday obv. She walks back in cause she forgot something
                                                                                                              2 easter eggs down and other one in my hand, oops...
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Its a pic that depicts me getting epically pwn'd by El Stunt/Raoul

Comment

Legal Question (Kayroo ??)

Can you drink alcohol in public places? Like if you have a can of heineken covered up (paper bag) is it ok to drink it or is it illegal ?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                    Legal Question (Kayroo ??)

Can you drink alcohol in public places? Like if you have a can of heineken covered up (paper bag) is it ok to drink it or is it illegal ?
                                                                                                                    I'm sure Kayroo knows the answer but from what I remember its illegal to have an open container of alcohol in a public place.

Comment

Originally posted by dougee19 View Post
                                                                                                                      the missus left this morning for over a week; until after easter so I opted to eat the easter eggs this morning cause I'm not a patient bastard, plan to tell her I ate them Easter Sunday obv. She walks back in cause she forgot something
                                                                                                                      2 easter eggs down and other one in my hand, oops...
                                                                                                                      reminds me of the scene in the Sopranos where Johnny Sac is heading out of the house on business, leaving Jenny Sac (his enormously fat wife to whom he is totally devoted - and who is also supposed to be on a diet - behind). He forgets something and heads back to the house to get it and walks in on Jenny stuffing her face from a large box full of twinkies.

Was it something like that?

Comment

What did phantom_lord do wrong??

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                          What did phantom_lord do wrong??
                                                                                                                          He hated poor people and the welfare state too much.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X