• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this possible? How do I make it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZIWuMoWlCo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
      Michelle or anyone else..yee up for a home game?
      not tonight mahony!!! im too busy trying to sort things out on my new phone, but maybe some other night
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
        im wondering now do I have DVT!
        you were on the razz the weekend, different kinds of drinks etc., probably still dehydrated, so drinks loads of water..... muscle cramp/spasm is a sign of dehydration...

on a better note.....

im using my one time sweet jesus.... going for an interview tomorrow for a full time job...... fingers and toes crossed..... so nervous want to puck....

after looking at the photos of the IPB live game, deffo doing more walking less beering... like a bleedin onion.........sigh.....
        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

GL Smurph

Comment

go go go smurf - gl
            GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
              after looking at the photos of the IPB live game, deffo doing more walking less beering... like a bleedin onion.........sigh.....
              Tell me about it. I was afraid Lazare wouldn't be seen in this one

And meeting your heroes (HH) is always disconcerting. Jebus I wouldn't be worried about my badly ironed shirt if I was ever in such good shape while still retaining some level of degeneracy
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

1 bottle of Rosé
                700ml of ACE fruit drink from Lidl
                200mls of water
                ~50mls of Orange and Pineapple Squash

8 plastic cups, 8 chopsticks, 8 pegs to keep the chopsticks centred.

Now to wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  1 bottle of Rosé
                  200mls of water

Now to wait...
                  The alcohol will seperate because it has a lower freezing point than water. You'll end up with a alcohol free lolly with pure booze floating on top. That's not so bad I guess.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Who is EireAbu on stars?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      The alcohol will seperate because it has a lower freezing point than water. You'll end up with a alcohol free lolly with pure booze floating on top. That's not so bad I guess.
                      spoilsport

Comment

Is this possible? How do I make it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZIWuMoWlCo
                        1 bottle of Rosé
                        200mls of water

Now to wait...
                        Interested to hear how it works out. Suspect the alcohol and water will separate while freezing, though I'm mostly guessing from accidentally freezing cans of beer
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          I'd disagree with that, by all means get a good deal from suppliers but all that stuff is at commodity prices. What Zod needs is to provide a service that supplies a complete solution at a fair price that grabs about 300 profit for a days work, including an evenings training with the purchaser. Add in a 50 callout charge plus 50 per subsequent hour for any later visits and you have a nice little one man cash business.

the investment needed to be competitive in bulk retailing these kind of things is enormous and you can't get discounts unless you do it at the corporate level in the way the Harvey Normans of the world do.
                          I agree Tony. I was trying to think of a method of building a business I could sell not work for. I couldn't think of an angle that would really make it worth a lot. Its definitely something that could produce a job and a wage though.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                            you were on the razz the weekend, different kinds of drinks etc., probably still dehydrated, so drinks loads of water..... muscle cramp/spasm is a sign of dehydration...

on a better note.....

im using my one time sweet jesus.... going for an interview tomorrow for a full time job...... fingers and toes crossed..... so nervous want to puck....

ooh best of luck smurph!!!!! hope ya get it!

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

And meeting your heroes (HH) is always disconcerting. Jebus I wouldn't be worried about my badly ironed shirt if I was ever in such good shape while still retaining some level of degeneracy
                            ya look lovely, such a shy person you are, awwww,
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

gogogogogogo Smurph

X-Men First Class is an enjoyable flick. Definitely not a wasted evening

Comment

Guys, Setting up a Home Game if anyone is up for it? $5.50 FO or something.. ?

Comment

Guys, Setting up a Home Game if anyone is up for it? $5.50 FO or something.. ?
                                  Do you want to be staked into it

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwVkjheanQk[/ame]
                                    Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 15-06-11, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      gogogogogogo Smurph

X-Men First Class is an enjoyable flick. Definitely not a wasted evening
                                      I thought it was excellent.....

better than some of the other tbh
                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Courier fancy the auld weight loss prop bet

Comment

HI MICHELLE

Comment

5.50 Dolla Freezout kicking off at twelve..few of us in it already.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.eu
                                            - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                            - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                            - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                            - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.eu/homegames

Comment

^^^Those letters look pretty swollen.
                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

And nobody asked what colour the leg was.

Comment

HI GILLIAN

This is him now

SPOILER
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                    And nobody asked what colour the leg was.
                                                    well i was told once its not red and hot to touch it should be ok
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Aussie Mirrions cash game kicking off on channel5..
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc[/ame]

Comment

Hey CHD,

Tell that Russki to fuck off!

Comment

I love re-discovering old albums - Every now and then I go through my CD's and route out something that I haven't listened to in a good while

Iain Archer's debut album 'Flood The Tanks' from 2004 contains amongst others, these three little gems

Summer Jets

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCZTgZcPI0&feature=related[/ame]

I Wasn't Drinking But You Got Me Drunk

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHfi7eXJ18[/ame]

Boy Boy Boy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7dScKEFLBE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

anyone watching Psychoville season 2?
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                lol, first result in google for MUTBS is this thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055006207
                                                                I knew that it was gonna be that. Ugh, no way I'm reading whatever nonsense I've written though!
                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 15-06-11, 23:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                  SHIP! Irish academia has reached a new low
                                                                  Looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                    Hey CHD,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ea-luka-modric
                                                                    Lol at £22m, he'll cost close to double that.

Comment

Danny said Treme delivered again, yes it did !!

I find myself doing a second line dance to nearly all the tracks on that show...even the rumba at the end...lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZsgHE5mZ30&feature=related[/ame]

Spoliers, dont read less you have seen all of them.

SPOILER
                                                                      There have been a couple of sad episodes, esp the rape one and again tonight, he makes it hard viewing sometimes, Simon, but that makes good drama.

I wont use "dissapointed", but i thought "The Reveal" could have been done with more Drama, we all knew she clicked about her dad, the mother had an inkling....but when she blurted it out in the open to her mother there was no...i will use gasp for want of a better word, just putting myself in that situation and i would be looking for the kick in the stomach moment..."You Know" type thing, i was feeling the emotion up to that point cos i knew it was coming but felt my mind wandered a bit at the lack of gasp.

Just my thoughts, what you think ?
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Game of Thrones

SPOILER

Well that was obviously going to happen. Joffrey looks so cretinous. I wonder did they audition for 'creepy, incest looking tweenager' when looking for the actor.

DAMMIT NED! Pretty annoying. Although fair balls to Bobby getting Jamie like he did. Wonder how it will go now. I kind of like Jamie so heres hoping he isnt killed. Actually fond of all the Lannisters except the queen and her son.

Toying with the idea of getting the books after this series. Dont want to wait.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                          you can dump the tagline now cillian
                                                                          Why so Wickla

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                            Do you want to be staked into it
                                                                            You're mad so you are.
                                                                            Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                            Hey CHD,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ea-luka-modric
                                                                            The people I know who are ITK tell me this is happening. I want it to happen but apparently the club think he is a starter and a answer. Don't see it myself but great signing. As usual we won't be held to ransom and since you lot are jews unless he wants out he will stay unless we offer 25M+

Also Hiddink is manager soon. We just need to pay Turkish FA few quid.

Sick thing is he tells Roman what to do yet we are debating with Turkish FA despite spending millions in payoffs and we are signing players and have a plan set out before he gets here. Good chance he has set the plan out but as usual it seems we are doing everything right except the important stuff.

Comment

11.5 hours of playing poker...sick ..

Profited by 10 buyins.

Comment

Profited by 10 buyins.
                                                                                Doesn't change where you are from though.

ul

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Doesn't change where you are from though.

ul
                                                                                  Proud to be from Cork

Dublin smells of shit IMO.

Comment

Proud to be from Cork

Dublin smells of shit IMO.
                                                                                    I'm not from Dublin, thankfully!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      I'm not from Dublin, thankfully!
                                                                                      Thats fair enough so.

I'm sure wherever you're from is lovely.

Cork is great though, a misunderstood ghetto.

Comment

Thats fair enough so.

I'm sure wherever you're from is lovely.

Cork is great though, a misunderstood ghetto.
                                                                                        CHD,

Glenroe,

Garden of Ireland.

That is my address. Heaven on junkie, broke and debtridden Ireland.

Stop playing poker all day. You won't make it. Even John O'Shea will one day think he should have stuck to his career.

Comment

Comment

A_CE what part of cork are you from?
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Awwwwright me mate Dave.

From now on you are Dave from ''The Royle Family''

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr9EvBrEcLQ[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztB0Lx_Q4G0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztB0Lx_Q4G0&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

I really hate getting up early.

Comment

Modric won't be sold imo.
                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Profited by 10 buyins.
                                                                                                        You're only fooling yourself..

Comment

two losing politics\current affairs bets in a row, I'm losing my touch

and my Republican nominee bets are dead in the water too

is it possible that I am not the god I always assumed myself to be?
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

will somebody go down the well please?

Comment

I vote Citizen for the well

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                will somebody go down the well please?
                                                                                                                Damo obv

Comment

strewelpeter for the well

Comment

Greek debt explained

very cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08ogd9FsmM&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08ogd9FsmM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      ugh, And I was in such a good mood.
                                                                                                                      You really are the harbinger of doom RD
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

BBV is my Well.
                                                                                                                        And I'm too old and boring, lets find someone who is good at playing poker.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          BBV is my Well.
                                                                                                                          And I'm too old and boring, lets find someone who is good at playing poker.
                                                                                                                          poker is sooooooo 2006 sp

you have 'life experience' (code for being an old bollix), give these whippersnappers the benefit of your many years

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X