This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Game of Thrones is an absolute mindfuck.

Holy shit that was fantastic.
    This although I bloody knew it was coming!
    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

That Rebecca Black video with 165,000,000 views still plays for me without asking me for money.
      I've fallen for some sort of complicated self-inflicted rickroll maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        That Rebecca Black video with 165,000,000 views still plays for me without asking me for money.
        I've fallen for some sort of complicated self-inflicted rickroll maybe?
        It's working now alright, wasn't working when I tried 10mins ago. I'm down money as a result

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            Could you be on US settings on Youtube maybe? - apparently it lets you see 1:30mins for free in the US before you have to pony up the $2.99 to see the remainder
            You are pushing it now trying to get me to sit through 1:40 mins of it, you rick rolling mofo. WP though.

Comment

Could you be on US settings on Youtube maybe? - apparently it lets you see 1:30mins for free in the US before you have to pony up the $2.99 to see the remainder
              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

GOT is OK, not nearly as interesting as real history.
                  Best moment in the whole thing was tonight when I recognised Wilko Johnson in it.

Thats Wilko Fuckin Johnson

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCRKJc8xF4&[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2v2qlX_Urg[/ame]
                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 13-06-11, 22:43.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lollers: adding http://bacolicio.us// before any website

e.g. Bacolicio.us IPB

makes you wonder!
                    Easily the most amazing thing I have seen today

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Qe6LjGjX8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Qe6LjGjX8[/ame]

Lowry gets his way .. have to change the lyrics to The hills of Tipperary!

maybe he'll take the last few quid the country has and stick it on red and let it ride......
                      Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Happy Birthday Flushdraw

Comment

That Rebecca Black video has had 165 million views
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Happy birthday Tony and of course queen Jules!!!!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Why do Girls take photos in bathrooms?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                i often wondered that, its so stupid, im thinking its because they havent the confidence to pose in front of everyone!!!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                  Happy Birthday Flushdraw

Ahh you shouldn't have Ciaran! Well have a bite in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                    Happy Birthday Flushdraw

Ciaran... where's my cake!?

Seriously going to be gagging with that stuff tomorrow: usually work in one location with occasional home visits or visiting the other two offices in City. Tomorrow I've meetings in BOTH - the staff go mad with cakes for nearly any event going; my team leader just text to ask what time will I be back in our office as they want to have a cake... Plus two home visits and already one of them has just text me 'Ooooh ur bday tmw?! I buy cake for u!' Putting my daughter to bed tonight she let me in on her 'big secret' she's bringing me breakfast in bed with *sigh* ...cake...

Usually I wouldn't complain but its my Slimming World WI night tomorrow night too(!)

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6S5caRGpK4[/ame]

I wish they'd get him for the oscars.
                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

Seriously going to be gagging with that stuff tomorrow: usually work in one location with occasional home visits or visiting the other two offices in City. Tomorrow I've meetings in BOTH - the staff go mad with cakes for nearly any event going; my team leader just text to ask what time will I be back in our office as they want to have a cake... Plus two home visits and already one of them has just text me 'Ooooh ur bday tmw?! I buy cake for u!' Putting my daughter to bed tonight she let me in on her 'big secret' she's bringing me breakfast in bed with *sigh* ...cake...

Usually I wouldn't complain but its my Slimming World WI night tomorrow night too(!)

sorry all i could find was a horse, maybe thats a sign ur gonna get a ride the weekend
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

[NSFW="All good in my opinion "]

[/NSFW]
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

NSFW
                                              SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                hmm must say danny takes a good pic, changed my profile pic on facebook to a pic he took on saturday and have already got 5 new friend requests today............... all males of course
                                                I just felt left out when it popped up on my page and said 51 mutual friends!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  I just felt left out when it popped up on my page and said 51 mutual friends!
                                                  were u one of them
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Just spilt b4owl of frosties all over my keyb4oard. typin7g random numbers after letters an7d shit. This is awful and such a mess! Will smell good in the morning.

Comment

Was thinking of getting gf Dr Dre beats on ebay am i mad are they def fakes should i go through official site or is there any better alternative.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        Game of Thrones is an absolute mindfuck.

Holy shit that was fantastic.
                                                        You should have killed him when you had the opportunity Lazare

Comment

Comment

Not too bad a day at all today, met the most interesting man in the world an irish representative in the house from oklahoma, hung out in new york for a few hours, got absolutely raped at the bar when one malibu pineapple and a jd coke cost $28.28 and now relaxing in bogota, all in all life is acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                              Was thinking of getting gf Dr Dre beats on ebay am i mad are they def fakes should i go through official site or is there any better alternative.
                                                              Don't buy these headphones. They are overpriced crap. Some nice Sennheisers will sound better, cost less and won't look stupid.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                Don't buy these headphones. They are overpriced crap. Some nice Sennheisers will sound better, cost less and won't look stupid.
                                                                BOSE

That is all

Comment

Avoid, I picked them up the shop ang laughed at the privce of them, hollow tacky plastic

Go with either of the brands mentioned above
                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 14-06-11, 06:46.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                    BOSE

That is all
                                                                    You're paying an extra €100 for the name without the matching sound quality. Stay away from bose imo.

What's your budget? Remember it's pointless having a €300 quid pair of headphones playing through an ipod.
                                                                    Last edited by RasTa; 14-06-11, 08:19.

Comment

If sound quality is a priority, how a headphone looks should be entirely irrelevant to you.
                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

Only had time to whip a small one together. PM me your address and I'll post it on

Comment

I still love my Sennheiser HD25's
                                                                          Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Just had a very unpleasant argument with a co-worker. I like to keep the office packet of chocolate Hob Nobs in the fridge for extra crunchy goodness. She has accused me of being crazy (with the possible subtext of being a Hob Nob hoarder). Things got a little heated.

What's my play?
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              Just had a very unpleasant argument with a co-worker. I like to keep the office packet of chocolate Hob Nobs in the fridge for extra crunchy goodness. She has accused me of being crazy (with the possible subtext of being a Hob Nob hoarder). Things got a little heated.

What's my play?
                                                                              Lick all the chocolate off them and put them back in the packet.

That will learn her.

Comment

Ive been doing a lot of research lately on headphones and these are the ones I've decided on.
                                                                                This website is for sale! themacfeed.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, themacfeed.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SRH840-Professional-Monitoring-Earphones/dp/B002DP8IEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308041098&sr=8-1[/ame]

Fwiw most reviews of beats say they are bad value for money and are nowhere near the market leaders in their price range.

Comment

What's my play?
                                                                                  There is only one solution and it is nuclear. Get your own personal Hob-nobs, stash them in your personal fridge, and leave the "office packet" to the plebs.
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    Anybody used Dublin Ink in Templebar?

Good things/bad things?
                                                                                    Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                    the guys who appeared on fade street for a number of episodes??

have a browse of tat forum on boards, I think I remember bad reviews.
                                                                                    Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Tony's sister got work done there and said they are brilliant. She is delighted with what they did for her.
                                                                                    They're shit, way overpriced, unimaginative, stuck up there own arse bunch of twats.

Depending on what style of tattoo you want will greatly impact the recommendation. For example, Dublin Art Tattoo (also in Templebar, above Cafe Erie) is best for Japanese style.

Comment

best ear phones bar none, and you don't need a hand bag to bring them with you!!
                                                                                      twitter
                                                                                      moneybookers

Comment

What's my play?
                                                                                        Sanctions and a trade embargo!

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                                          I still love my Sennheiser HD25's
                                                                                          This

Comment

Biscuits and chocolate have no place in the fridge.

Comment

Morning BBV,

After many months of planing and with caffeine levels rising to unhealthy levels, our new website is live. Investor Online, Ireland’s new portal for financial news and analysis www.investoronline.ie

We're the team behind the print version, The Investor magazine, which ceased publishing back in 2009, we always felt there was a space for the title to continue online, and now, we feel the time is right to launch.

CMC Markets in conjunction with ourselves will be running some great competitions via the Facebook page and on the site itself, these will be rolled out next week, offering free cash and added extras such as mentoring.

I know some of you guys have talked about investing so thought it was worth posting the details of the site here. I'll also post the specifics regarding the competition once they have been signed off.

Hope you enjoy the site and any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Goose

Comment

Game Of Thrones : I'm reading the book, and characters are dying, so being told that XX is still alive a certain part of the way through is a spoiler.
                                                                                                Then being told that that character has 'won' is also a spoiler.

I'm probably being over sensitive, but please be careful and use spoiler tags.

Comment

What's my play?
                                                                                                  Take in a food bag and put your share in the fridge.

Bitches be crazy

Comment

This is just banana's

http://www.geekologie.com/2011/04/11...-carving-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                      very good but jayus some people must get so bored!!!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        Bitches be crazy
                                                                                                        I hear ya

the Hob Nobs have now disappeared from the fridge and are not to be seen in the cupboard either

a dramatic escalation of hostilities imo

I need a MacArthur-esque battle plan here

Comment

Tipp if you're looking for something a little different to the normal. The fisher stuff gets amazing reviews and is generally regarded as top value for money.

Fischer Audio FA-003

Only problem is good luck with sourcing a pair. Most of the fisher stuff seems really hard to obtain.

Opr

Comment

Comment

interesting graph from FTA

in the sense of being bloody terrifying that is (NPLs = non-performing loans)

Comment

Get some of these in

Comment

What's my play?
                                                                                                                  A crazy bitch getting mad about chocolate. I would say give them to her and hope that the chocolate balances her hormones.
                                                                                                                  Or alternativley if you want her to go mental go down Corbets route or put them in the ice box\freezer part.

Comment

What's my play?
                                                                                                                    Point at her arse and say: "Ha, it's more feckin HobNobs you need alright!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                                      Point at her arse and say: "Ha, it's more feckin HobNobs you need alright!"
                                                                                                                      interesting play

the weekly Tesco delivery has arrived anyway, I will have to take measures

Comment

Phil Neville V Seamus Coleman twitter row, moderately amusing.

e.g.
                                                                                                                        Coleman : why u getting angry pal.. U got got that angry on a match day u would be a great captain!!

Neville :Be careful next season pal-everyone plays sh*t in their 2nd season!!!

Coleman : does everyone play sh*t in there 15 season aswell?

Neville : 16th season pal!

Coleman : you counting ur 10 years on united bench?
                                                                                                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 14-06-11, 10:37.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone is selling any Benicassim tickets?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X