Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen this yesterday evening, don't think it's on general release until the Autumn but definitely well worth keeping an eye out for when it comes out - Stars Brendon Glessons son Domhnall

Really great Irish made film

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzsfPHsJ9Fc&feature=player[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
      I somehow had no idea IPB had a Facebook page, apparently it's been active for nearly a year, how did I miss that?
      It was setup a long time ago and kind of forgotten about I think, I got made an admin of the page last week to update it with photos and whatnot, pretty handy to go back and have a gander at old festivals
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
        Selling a black 16gb iPhone4. Pm if interested.
        Bump for the night owls

Comment

Bump for the night owls
          Ce mhead

Comment

Bump for the night owls
            I got one for free and up and running since y'day afternoon. Apparently I have played Angry Birds for 5 hours since then

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              I got one for free and up and running since y'day afternoon. Apparently I have played Angry Birds for 5 hours since then
              Air Penguin is pretty awesome to. Sick of the iPhone though so gonna buy out the last 6 months of my contract and get the HTC Sensation.
              torn between that and the Galaxy S 2

Comment

Anyone got a decent link for the NBA ? Myp2p2 forum seems to be down.

Opr

Comment

Just watched last nights UFC, Shane Carwin can take a dig.

Junior vs Cain is going to be epic, really hard one to call.
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Kids be cool

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxuWSXwR4Mc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      Just watched last nights UFC, Shane Carwin can take a dig.

Junior vs Cain is going to be epic, really hard one to call.
                      Some really good fights last night, the ref should have really stopped Carwin at the end of the 1st there I thought. You could see Junior look to the ref to get him to call it, just got punished more then. The jab junior was throwing was ridiculousy fast. Also that Cowboy chap throws some vicious leg kicks, was surprised the chap could walk at the end of that fight. Munoz fight was great

Comment

NBA link if anyone is still looking:

This domain may be for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                          NBA link if anyone is still looking:

http://trgoals.tv/
                          Another cracker, Dallas up by 2 at the half. Would be really worried for the heat considering Dirk is 1 from 12 and they are still behind.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            My rugby posts are usually just trolling for lols, but I think I've found a decent priced punt on the qualifying for 1/4 finals market.
                            Looking at the rest of the Boyles markets I think there must be loads of ricks in it. Classic case of a bookie trying to price up stuff early without the help of a Betfair market.

Ireland 1/20 to reach quarter finals, Italy 7/1 to reach quarter finals - this is effectively a match bet and Italy (beat France in the 6N, beaten at home by Ireland by 2 points) shouldn't be more than 5/1. Very thin unpatriotic value bet though. Argentina 8/11 to reach quarter finals is probably good as well though their game v Scotland is likely to be the dourest game in the history of the sport. The odds make the assumption that England win 4/4, which is hardly a given.

Bound to be something in the top tryscorer market as well, need one of you southsidas to hunt it down.
                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 13-06-11, 01:31.

Comment

Just watched Half Nelson, Ryan Gosling is the shit

Comment

Have had it on my list of films to watch for months, really have to watch it.

Comment

CHD, SHD and Dave must have had a night off. First time i've seen the BBV slip off the last 10 posts on the front page

Comment

wp keeper
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Sick as a dog.
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Did anyone else watch the Canadian Grand Prix yesterday? Crazy scenes in the rain, and the race after the restart was pretty insane! Great, great win by Button, next to winning the championship in 2009, yesterday's race must be the highlight of his career so far and the most impressive individual race he has completed.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                          Did anyone else watch the Canadian Grand Prix yesterday? Crazy scenes in the rain, and the race after the restart was pretty insane! Great, great win by Button, next to winning the championship in 2009, yesterday's race must be the highlight of his career so far and the most impressive individual race he has completed.
                                          Yeah was cracking entertainment. Worth waiting all that time for.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I thought the race was a joke myself, don't watch GP anymore and was disgusted to see them start the race under a safety car and thought it was brought out much too early when it started raining again.
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              CHD, SHD and Dave must have had a night off. First time i've seen the BBV slip off the last 10 posts on the front page
                                              hmm me thinks I was right all along, they are all the one person
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

From the Howard Lederer in jail thread

Originally posted by Pauky
                                                Well I think Howard's Full Tilt Poker Avatar will have to change....

OLD Avatar

NEW Avatar

Enjoy!
                                                Originally posted by JaxSaint
                                                Originally posted by TB303

Comment

Thought i might share this lol my mammy and daddy when I was 5 days old.
                                                  the figure of my mother 5 days after having me lol

Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                    Thought i might share this lol my mammy and daddy when I was 5 days old.
                                                    the figure of my mother 5 days after having me lol

Milf imo

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                      Milf imo
                                                      ugh Stop thats my mammy like
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

The Bill from REXO for the IPB game just came in, it wasn't a free bar at all!!

SPOILER
                                                        It's actually Mike Tindall's stag party bill. Get married to royalty, and you can drink what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          The Bill from REXO for the IPB game just came in, it wasn't a free bar at all!!

SPOILER
                                                          It's actually Mike Tindall's stag party bill. Get married to royalty, and you can drink what you like.
                                                          Meh, that's quite the bargain imo for 6 of the Fiji pack and a small one thrown in too. That's a whole rugby 7's team right there.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Forward the bill to Megatron, the 3rd most hansome man in Dundalk. He can pay it off in scalps chips.

Comment

One of the best Nba finals in last 20 years ended last night when Dallas went and destroyed Miami 105 95. What a team effort, Dirk Nowitzki was having a terrible game (4 from 22) but his teammates dragged Dallas into a winning position with Jason Terry ending with 27 and Barea with 15. Miami tried to get close but then Dirk goes on fire and hits 5 from 5 to end with 21 and the game series MVP.

Delighted for Dallas, this was their 1st ever championship and more than makes up for 2006 when Dallas losr 4 in a row from 2 0 up against the heat. You could see how much it ment to Nowitzki and also Jason Kidd who both won their 1st ring, Kidd after 17 years in the NBA.

They also have an owner in Mark Cunan who is great for the game. He bought the Mavs in 2000 having gone from an unemployed barman in 1983 to a self made millionaire within that time. He sits in the stand rather than a box, below are some of his better moments.

In an interview with the Associated Press, Cuban said that he matches NBA fines with charitable donations of equal amounts.[55] In a nationally publicized incident, he criticized the league's manager of officials, Ed T. Rush, saying that he "wouldn't be able to manage a Dairy Queen". Dairy Queen management took offense to Cuban's comments and invited him to manage a Dairy Queen restaurant for a day. Cuban accepted the company's invitation and worked for a day at a Dairy Queen in Coppell, Texas, where fans lined up in the street to get a Blizzard from the owner of the Mavericks.[56]

During the 2005–06 NBA season, Cuban started a booing campaign when former Maverick player Michael Finley returned to play against the Mavs as a member of the San Antonio Spurs.

On January 16, 2009, after a reviewing, the league fined Cuban $25,000 for yelling at Denver Nuggets player J. R. Smith at the end of the first half on a Mavericks-at-Nuggets game played on January 13.[62][63] Cuban was apparently incensed that Smith had thrown an elbow that barely missed Mavericks forward Antoine Wright.[64] Cuban offered to match the fine with a donation to a charity of Smith's choosing. Cuban stated that if he doesn't hear from Smith that he will donate the money to the NHL Players' Association Goals and Dreams Fund in the names of Todd Bertuzzi and Steve Moore.[65] In May 2009, Cuban made a reference to the Denver Nuggets being "Thugs" after a loss to the Nuggets in game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals. The statement was geared towards the Nuggets and their fans. As he passed Kenyon Martin's mother, who was seated near Cuban as he left the arena, he pointed at her and said, "that includes your son". This controversial comment revisited media attention on Cuban yet again. Cuban issued an apology the next day referencing the poor treatment of away fans in arenas around the league. The league issued a statement stating that they would not fine him.[66]

On May 22, 2010, Cuban was fined $100,000 for comments he made during a television interview about trying to sign LeBron James.[67]

Le Bron James has over the last 6 games gone from Superstar who will win multiple titles to choker who needs 1 to get his repution back. What does he do when its all over with seconds to go

After all the will he wont he leave the Cavs which had City's including New York run tv ads as to why Le Bron should choose us. Makes this add all the more embarrassing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c[/ame]

Especially when South Park are taking the piss out of you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BZAP4JvdOg[/ame]

Comment

In fairness, the Daily Mail running the story is a joke, but calling it a 20k bill (though it is) is extreme!. $325 for a bottle of vodka? $1100 for a bottle of tequila?

Tindall got raped imo

Comment

How goes the phone so far?

Air Penguin is pretty awesome to. Sick of the iPhone though so gonna buy out the last 6 months of my contract and get the HTC Sensation.
                                                                  torn between that and the Galaxy S 2
                                                                  Haven't had a chance to see/mess with the Samsung phone but was messing with SatNav's HTC Sensation on Saturday and its a pretty sick little phone

I had this on my hard drive for ages watched about 20 minutes one day fell asleep and have never gone back to it, he is the shit thou

PS you are ghey for not turning up for pints the other day!
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

2500 for a double magnum of champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                      Bump. Anyone know how to get Tversity to play mkvs through a western digital media player. Thanks!
                                                                      help here
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        2500 for a double magnum of champagne.
                                                                        those lads are amateurs
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The Brandon Adams / Antonious tennis prop bet was a dud in the end, after all Adams talk. 6-0 6-1 to PA

Comment

Anyone know where in Dublin I can purchase Glamorgan Sausages? We had them a few times in work (not since belt-tightening though!) as the veggie option, they are so tasty. Any speciality veggie shops likely to have this delightful treat?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              In fairness, the Daily Mail running the story is a joke, but calling it a 20k bill (though it is) is extreme!. $325 for a bottle of vodka? $1100 for a bottle of tequila?

Tindall got raped imo
                                                                              I take it from you surprise that you've never got bottle service in Vegas. $325 for a bottle of vodka would be a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                I take it from you surprise that you've never got bottle service in Vegas. $325 for a bottle of vodka would be a steal.
                                                                                never been to Vegas, Tindall and his "merry men" were in Florida though.

Vegas Tax seems a bit harsh on the far side of the continent! Also the Service Charge running at 3k for one night? Sick

Comment

what are the symptoms of this e-coli stuff that's going on at the moment? Think I have that or double pneumonia or the dreaded lurgy, or possibly ebola.

Comment

I love the internet.

Comment

Just wondering what our resident financial gurus think of this stuff?

bitcoin.info
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

bitcoin.info
                                                                                        was laughed at previously. I will read it properly and let you know though.

It seems tres difficile to police though. Simply bartering with chains of code instead of pieces of metal backed by a Govt.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

bitcoin.info
                                                                                          Bitcoin is going to collapse and burn and make millions for the people who got in early and leave lots of other people with nothing at all.

Thye largest Market trading it used to be an exchange system for Magic: the Gathering cards.

Comment

People get to the music king only 2 votes so far

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tPbJCQyWYQ[/ame]

Comment

The guy who is top of the Pokerstars yearly MTT leaderboard has almost 500k in cashes but only 3k profit. Sickness

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                @ dead parrot gholi and hitch want weed.
                                                                                                lol

Comment

One thing I don't get about Bitcoin is why aren't there more similar schemes?
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    That casino in Tipp has got the go ahead from An Bord Pleanala: http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0613/casino.html

Comment

Some unfortunate reports this morning that Rooney's hair transplant has rejected the face. Sad news indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                        Some unfortunate reports this morning that Rooney's hair transplant has rejected the face. Sad news indeed
                                                                                                        You were missed at the soccer match. In your honour I called Jeff offside at every available opportunity.
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          I'm thinking of building a rig & just leaving it run for a month or so.

Comment

Just watched Game of Thrones Episode 9.
                                                                                                            SPOILER

Fuck Joffrey. Fuck him in his smug little face. He's just plunged his kingdom into certain civil war. Cersei knew that having Ned confess and then take the black would appease the North and put an uneasy end to it all, but Joffrey had to be the nut cunt. His people will bleed and he'll sit there on his throne, delighted that he got to order his enemy's head chopped off and see it happen. Fucking little prick.

The one person I felt really sorry for in all this mess was Arya. Ned was an idiot, Sansa was a simpering little girl. But Arya did nothing to deserve that.
                                                                                                            Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 13-06-11, 12:11.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

All Hail King Joffrey!
                                                                                                              Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                Just watched Game of Thrones Episode 9. I've read the books. I knew what was going to happen. It still hurt.
                                                                                                                FFS don't mention anything about the show

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                                                                  All Hail King Joffrey!
                                                                                                                  Great now I now it;s something to do with him, fucking retards.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                    Just watched Game of Thrones Episode 9. I've read the books. I knew what was going to happen. It still hurt.

blah blah blah...spoiler

WTF is all this about??
                                                                                                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-06-11, 11:41. Reason: Silliness

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                        WTF is all this about??
                                                                                                                        Uncool damo, delete the quote please

Comment

LOL @ Damo thinking he's hard enough to really piss off an internetful of nerds
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 13-06-11, 11:42.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X