This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niav View Post
    Yeah use the Public folder from now on. I'd just like to add that the settings I gave you assume you are on a trusted network. I'd turn off file sharing if you are using the machine on a public network.

Also I'll say it again but an external drive is really more reliable than relying on the quirks of Windows networking especially if you are watching high-bitrate files.

Glad to be of help.
    Cheers thanks man, appreciate that. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
      That eejit Ray foley here at taste of dublin, what should I say to him...
      "no likey no lighty, just kidding, spotted."
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
        That eejit Ray foley here at taste of dublin, what should I say to him...
        You answered your own question

I'm going there tomorrow what's it like?

Comment

Anyone know a bookie doing odds on Top 4 finish in Spain next season ?

Malaga really look like they mean business. Rumours they have signed Pastore for around £34m. Already signed Toulalan, Joaquin, van Nistelrooy and Monreal.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
            Anyone know a bookie doing odds on Top 4 finish in Spain next season ?

Malaga really look like they mean business. Rumours they have signed Pastore for around £34m. Already signed Toulalan, Joaquin, van Nistelrooy and Monreal.

Opr

If Villarreal hang on to Rossi and Valencia keep pretty much the same squad it's a tall order, but they will spend money alright. Their billionaire owners have talked about competing with the top two so if that's not just talk to keep the fans happy then it looks like they'll spend an awful lot of money between now and august.
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Just watched Dead Snow and Cedar Rapids.

Heard some good things about Dead Snow but fucking hell it turned into a terrible terrible movie

On the other hand was pleasantly surprised with Cedar Rapids really enjoyed it great little flick
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMonkey View Post
                If theres any left I'll take it, give you cash next week if that's handy?
                think ive sold the 500, but ill give you a 50$ sweat...

cheers for buyin lads off to play it now, should be interesting first couple rounds, only played the games online.......

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  it's these bad boys:

We only ever get these steaks from Aldi so couldn't tell you what the rest of their meat offering is like.
                  They are the absolute bidness. There is no local decent butchers (sorry uncle Ken, your boss' fault) that is doing proper aged steaks and those bad boys are just savage.

I'm fuming now Raoul actually. Cheers, as I was meant to go to Aldi tonight to pick up some with shopping and it was the brother's turn to cook so I didn't bother. Now he's ordering take away. Grrrr.

Comment

GRRRR BOI GRRRRR

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                    Rathmines Post Office is massive - so much bigger than most others! I get the feeling that it is a real old-fashioned workplace, and in reality is run more for the employees' benefit rather than the customers; you get this feeling in most BOI / AIB branches as well, long waits in line to be met by uninterested staff chatting among themselves in front of customers - what a surprise both of these businesses are failues and the employees are now public servants for all intents and purposes
                    Don't get me started on BOI,
                    had to do an international transfer today, basically from a euro account to a sterling account....
                    You can download a form with AIB a same day transfer form, fill out and drop to your local branch,

I went down to the closest BOI to where i work, they asked me what the form was for, if my account was in that branch..... WTF...... none of their business, when i said it wasn't in this branch, they told me i had to go to the branch the account was with.

then i asked where the Withdrawl forms were, the said they don't leave them out for security reason.... eh "what a cunning plan, hide the withdrawl forms, then the little cun*ts wont take money out of our bank".....do they take us for muppets

so i had to drive to the branch that my bosses accounts are, a little shithole of a branch at Rathfarnham shopping centre, get the relevant forms, drive back to him, get it filled out, then drive back to Rathfarnham again, queue up get the girl behind the desk to give me the 2nd degree, phone my boss twice, take a photo id from me.....

oh and the best little nutmeg from them, is you have to have the form in by 10:00a.m. on friday to guarantee same day transfer, but the branch doesn't open until bleedin 10:00 a.m.

Last edited by smurph; 10-06-11, 18:55.
                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc&feature=player[/ame]
                      Last edited by Lao Lao; 10-06-11, 19:18.

Comment

This is an unbelievable performance, this was London's O2, but I saw the identical show in Dublin,

Check out Javier Mas on the guitar at the start, phenomenal..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6iL11qUAKQ[/ame]
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                          think ive sold the 500, but ill give you a 50$ sweat...

cheers for buyin lads off to play it now, should be interesting first couple rounds, only played the games online.......
                          I was on the way to play and I changed my mind, mainly cos I feel kinda sick and I'd have to be paying attention in horse. I'm gonna play the $1500 nlh tomorow so if people who bought some want it switched to that just thank this post. I can send it back just as easy. It's def a good switch for ya though due to the ammount of monkeys in the 1500 holdems...

Comment

My god I am tripping balls right now!

Sad about lenihan.

Bed time.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Oh and haven't forgotten about your reggie. Will ship when I get to a laptop. On phone now.
                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                Oh and haven't forgotten about your reggie. Will ship when I get to a laptop. On phone now.
                                I'd forgotten though

Comment

Anyone expect to be in the Fitz playing cash around 4am tonight?

Comment

Watching Come Dine With Me Ireland and the end comment from a particular stuck up but bitter loser about another woman was "I would like to slash her tyres" How classy on National TV her family will be so proud!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                      Watching Come Dine With Me Ireland and the end comment from a particular stuck up but bitter loser about another woman was "I would like to slash her tyres" How classy on National TV her family will be so proud!
                                      saw that
                                      i thought her bitterness was a good oul laugh tbf

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Kinda gay but.. Anyone wana but tickets to Take That next saturday night ... face value ...
                                        No fuckin idea why i bought them in the first place to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          saw that
                                          i thought her bitterness was a good oul laugh tbf
                                          I saw it last night and tonight and she was such a hateful cow and came across really bitter. Why on earth would you want people to see you act like that lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            Anyone expect to be in the Fitz playing cash around 4am tonight?
                                            Thats not something that anyone ever expects, its something that just happens
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                              http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...a/top-4-finish

If Villarreal hang on to Rossi and Valencia keep pretty much the same squad it's a tall order, but they will spend money alright. Their billionaire owners have talked about competing with the top two so if that's not just talk to keep the fans happy then it looks like they'll spend an awful lot of money between now and august.
                                              Cheers.

I mean to ask what do you think of Mata ? He has been linked with Liverpool loads. I have no idea if we have a real shot at getting him but wouldn't mind knowing a little more about him as I have seen very little of him.

Did you see Guardiola's comments yesterday on the LFC academy. I am expecting big things in the next few years

“Liverpool Academy is the only one who can compete at "La Masia". If they can manage those lads, then maybe 20 star players can arrive from that academy.”
                                              Opr

Comment

Brazil on tonight BBC 2 @ 11-50pm brilliant film

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_(film)
                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                                  Kinda gay but.. Anyone wana but tickets to Take That next saturday night ... face value ...

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

havent been on much in the last 24 hours as i have been playing with my new phone

then last night my friend came up from tipp, we drank 2 bottles of cava, 1 bottle of wine , then my other friend arrived with a bottle of captain morgans, we polished that off!
                                                    I had heard about gtunes, an app where you can search for any song and download it straight to the phone (fantastic)

so i kept downloading stuff for us to dance around the kitchen like eejits, everything from johnny cash to scooter

i emptied the ashtray in the bin and ten mins later i was saying jayus whats that smell, the fuckin bin was nearly on fire

smoke all over the shop!

finished up at 5 am, got up at 8 to take the child to school ughhh!!!, prob should not have drove!

anyway thats enough of that could someone give me a link to the android apps that were here a while back!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                                      A mate of mine was 'forced' (he says) to go to their gig in Belfast with his gf. Said it was fantastic and one of the most entertaining gigs he's been at

Comment

go to a random article on wikipedia. click the first link that isnt in parentheses or italics. repeat. You'll get to Philosophy eventually, everytime. each time I've tried so far its been within 15 clicks.
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                          I was on the way to play and I changed my mind, mainly cos I feel kinda sick and I'd have to be paying attention in horse. I'm gonna play the $1500 nlh tomorow so if people who bought some want it switched to that just thank this post. I can send it back just as easy. It's def a good switch for ya though due to the ammount of monkeys in the 1500 holdems...
                                                          u prob forgot your sheet of paper to tell what beats what in stud h/l and who has the bringin in razz and didnt want to walk back to the apartment for it ob

Comment

hahah i actually wouldnt mind going but im workin next saturday and dont deem it worthy of taking a holiday for it

Comment

would anyone like to purchase 2 cartons of these, hubby brought them home by mistake and ugh they are menthol, minty yokes!
                                                              #

Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                would anyone like to purchase 2 cartons of these, hubby brought them home by mistake and ugh they are menthol, minty yokes!
                                                                #

price msn, think my sis might take em.
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                  #

You're mental

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                    You playing tomorrow Mike?

Comment

80 quid!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                                                                        u prob forgot your sheet of paper to tell what beats what in stud h/l and who has the bringin in razz and didnt want to walk back to the apartment for it ob
                                                                        not far off!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                          Cheers.

I mean to ask what do you think of Mata ? He has been linked with Liverpool loads. I have no idea if we have a real shot at getting him but wouldn't mind knowing a little more about him as I have seen very little of him.

Did you see Guardiola's comments yesterday on the LFC academy. I am expecting big things in the next few years

Opr
                                                                          Mata is quick, an excellent worker, great technique and quite a decent goal scorer, on the downside he's a bit lightweight, a bit inconsistent and doesn't always pick the right option or see the right pass. On his day he's a real class act though and can cause any teams problems, I think he'd be a solid signing at the 15-20m mark, and going abroad may bring his game up a notch and he could really become a top player, or the physicality of the premiership may not help his natural game. I'd similar reservations about Silva though and he's been excellent to be fair so like I said, at that price I think he'd be a solid signing and add some flair and unpredictability.
                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            You playing tomorrow Mike?
                                                                            no can do, I'm starting my hypnotherapy training in the morning at 9am in UL

Msn, I'll say it to her and see what she says.
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

QQ.

How do you cancel a subscription with paypal?

Comment

MSN, she's gonna talk to me about it tomorrow, she's at a wedding and is hammered.
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Giving up smoking is easy. There, I said it.

Comment

MSN, she's gonna talk to me about it tomorrow, she's at a wedding and is hammered.
                                                                                        lol !!! no bother!!!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Giving up smoking is easy. There, I said it.
                                                                                            In the kindest possible terms, go fuck yourself.

Five years trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              Even got a 15kg watermelon that bust my balls trying to carry (is 15kg heavy or am I just weak?).
                                                                                              Yup I'd say 15kg is heavy. Pretty sure if it was a piece of electronics, there would be a warning on the box.

Were you planning on eating it, or some kind of kinky sex toy in development?
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

thus far this evening, I have been knocked out of tournis with:

flopped trips against an inside straight draw

AA against Q10

Top two pair (where it is clear I'm going nowhere) against top pair and an inside straight draw

AK against 66 (where the 66 called a shove in mid position, on the bubble for about half his stack)

One left (don't have the Munster heart to load up anymore at the moment)

Might not even survive to see my own demise, as somewhere on way to here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njfbVrYn4CU[/ame]

at the moment

Comment

...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZ4wWxPenY[/ame]

Comment

Fully agree, its incredibly easy, but it does make me very irritable for three days, and with the game tomorrow and presenting at a conference on Monday thought I'd string out the smoking a bit longer.
                                                                                                      I find the first week or two incredibly easy, don't get irritable at all. It's three weeks or so into it that I find really really difficult. That's when the 'smoking sucks' type of thoughts wear off and you convince yourself you'll be grand smoking that one off Saturday night cigarette.

Has gotten me every time, each time I manage to convince myself this time is different.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                          It's a condition called being a cynical asshole. Great season so far

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                            It's a condition called being a cynical asshole. Great season so far
                                                                                                            Just got back into it this year. Really surprised it's still so good (most of the time). Only posted the youtube as I was surprised it hadn't been taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              I find the first week or two incredibly easy, don't get irritable at all. It's three weeks or so into it that I find really really difficult. That's when the 'smoking sucks' type of thoughts wear off and you convince yourself you'll be grand smoking that one off Saturday night cigarette.

Has gotten me every time, each time I manage to convince myself this time is different.
                                                                                                              i quit every year now. i stop smoking on the 1st of september and take up again in june, slowly at the start and by the end of august i'm up to a pack a day, happy to stop again.

Comment

Cravings on the part of a heavily pregnant young lady! Hoping to persuade her to develop a less back-busting food desire for the final two months! The fcker cost €25 as well but kind of hard to argue against it given the game tomorrow
                                                                                                                Meh, rather she kept on a somewhat healthy craving if I was you. If she requests a 25kg bag of coal for snacking on, it's time to say no

Comment

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically valid sentence in the English language apparently

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                    i quit every year now. i stop smoking on the 1st of september and take up again in june, slowly at the start and by the end of august i'm up to a pack a day, happy to stop again.
                                                                                                                    So you don't smoke at all during Xmas?

I find that period the hardest, I pretty much never smoke in Jan as I'm always giving up on New Years.

Comment

Meh, rather she kept on a somewhat healthy craving if I was you. If she requests a 25kg bag of coal for snacking on, it's time to say no
                                                                                                                      My Dad told me his mother, my granny used to get cravings for coal, she would bite into lumps of it.

Has to be the body craving for calcium, carbon or whatever and the brain subconsciously knowing where to get it.

Comment

Just got back into it this year. Really surprised it's still so good (most of the time). Only posted the youtube as I was surprised it hadn't been taken down.
                                                                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPjEk9AZZ-8[/ame]

Crack Baby Athletic Association was one of my fav eps in years... stoooddeenttt athaletes

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X