Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it will sell out, but it will be close.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      I don't think it will sell out, but it will be close.
      Galway races weekend, couple of other gigs around that time. I don't think it will come close to selling out
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
        Currently playing cash game with the kings of leon band. They bought in big and havent a barney!
        very nice guys though I thought, the singer guy had the annoying habit of pinging the river every fucking time. Was nice of him to call me for 400 (flopped boat) with 4 high in his hand though

Paul got all their loots after you left in a ridonkulous spot.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
          Galway races weekend, couple of other gigs around that time. I don't think it will come close to selling out
          how many fit into Malahide castle as a concert venue?

Comment

how many fit into Malahide castle as a concert venue?

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by SatNav; 27-05-11, 08:25.
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Fantasy WSOP for all you people who don't venture out of the BBV

Comment

On another note, I heard Paul Theroux speaking for a couple of hours last night before the poker sickness with the rock stars (I hadn't a breeze who they were, got digs from Mrs Duke for not asking for autographs).

Probably pretty ghey that I thought the septugenarian author was way cooler than the rockers.

Comment

Given he's touring the classics and the last concert was a sellout before he cancelled it, I think it will be over 30k at it. I'd say the galway races/other gigs that weekend won't really tempt princes fanbase.

Comment

Given he's touring the classics and the last concert was a sellout before he cancelled it, I think it will be over 30k at it. I'd say the galway races/other gigs that weekend won't really tempt princes fanbase.
                      I got the tickets last time too, was disgusted when he cancelled.

colm hates concerts, but i rang him this morning and begged him as in we havent been out alot lately together and we could go up to dublin and stay the night and do a mighty session!

i said come on hurry up i have 10 seconds to hit the submit button hahahah so he agreed.

really really looking forward to this now and the night away is just the icing on the cake!!
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Prince is a 100% Grade A nutjob. Here's some great clips of Kevin Smith talking about filming a documentary about him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_cLJ19HMg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9O130NYr_4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCm4Jxo3ltE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0LbQzdz1A[/ame]
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          WHAT is prince playing in ireland WHERE? when?

i bought tickets for the last one!!! that was cancelled
                          tickets purchased
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Any one interested in spliting a percentage in blaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs wsop sale?
                            Last edited by Loopz; 27-05-11, 08:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              you can not flop a boat but you can flop a house. a boat is when the river card fills you up to a house..... why? Well a house on a river is a boat. and there ends todays lesson.
                              you learn something new every day

whether it's worth learning is, of course, another question entirely

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                on another point this is a spectacular time of the year for driving early mornings and late evenings around Dublin. The abundance of hot women in lycra who are out in training for the upcoming mini marathon is a sight to behold. Just to observe these seasonal delights I am somewhat tempted to stop on Dodder Park Road on my way home tonight and pretend that I am on the phone for an hour.
                                as long as you don't don the lycra yourself, this is borderline acceptable

Comment

Gresham hotel booked for the 30th july!!!!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Omg for realsies?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhps9TapExs[/ame]
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Different lives . Just booked field in Cork for same weekend, 3 days, tent, misses and 2 kids + tickets for 199.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          I was hoping the giraffe would win by a neck

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Omg for realsies?
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Omg for realsies?
                                              why, whats up?

we love the gresham, have stayed there alot! great residents bar!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

That was so good So unexpected, the ending was brilliant, wp.
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bubbleking and Roaul D, Exchequer bar on Exchequer st do a fantastic cheese board with a great selection of wine by the glass.

Fantastic bar actually, some great beers on tap including Blue Moon, Nastro Azzuro and Tiger.

They don't sell Budweiser which imo is a sign of a great bar.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Was at the Calvin Ayre party the other night. Absolute madness. Word has it he spend 700k on it and then didn't show up as he was indicted.

Some pics. Seven Deadly Sins theme.

Picture gallery of the recent CalvinAyre.com Anniversary Party, entitled "SEVEN DEADLY SINS." It is also the celebration of the 50th birthday of Calvin Ayre.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                      Was at the Calvin Ayre party the other night. Absolute madness. Word has it he spend 700k on it and then didn't show up as he was indicted.

http://calvinayre.com/pictures/calvi...y-sins/#image1
                                                      Did you meet Breifne?

Comment

@Kowby. Sorry can't make tonight the mother is heading into hospital in Galway on Sunday so have to stick around the house to do a few things as well as make sure she's all right. To make up forit have text a few of the lads to let them know and to try and get them down to it. Hopefully it works.

GLGL and keep a spot prize for me
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                          Bubbleking and Roaul D, Exchequer bar on Exchequer st do a fantastic cheese board with a great selection of wine by the glass.

Fantastic bar actually, some great beers on tap including Blue Moon, Nastro Azzuro and Tiger.

that's Gordon D'Arcy's bar

everywhere seems to have Nasty on tap these days, with the funky glasses

Comment

Can someone do me a favour and go to http://www.random.org/lists/ and randomise the numbers from 1-22 for me please.

Cheers.

Comment

Tomorrow is such a sporting treat!

Originally posted by Leinster
                                                              15: Isa Nacewa
                                                              14: Shane Horgan
                                                              13: Brian O'Driscoll
                                                              12: Fergus McFadden
                                                              11: Luke Fitzgerald
                                                              10: Jonathan Sexton
                                                              9: Eoin Reddan
                                                              1: Heinke van der Merwe
                                                              2: Richardt Strauss
                                                              3: Mike Ross
                                                              4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
                                                              5: Nathan Hines
                                                              6: Sean O'Brien
                                                              7: Shane Jennings
                                                              8: Jamie Heaslip
                                                              REPLACEMENTS:
                                                              16: Aaron Dundon
                                                              17: Cian Healy
                                                              18: Stan Wright
                                                              19: Devin Toner
                                                              20: Kevin McLaughlin
                                                              21: Paul O'Donohoe
                                                              22: Ian Madigan
                                                              23: Eoin O'Malley
                                                              Originally posted by Munster
                                                              F Jones; D Howlett, D Barnes, L Mafi, K Earls; R O’Gara, C Murray; M Horan, D Varley, J Hayes; D O’Callaghan, P O’Connell capt; D Ryan, D Wallace, J Coughlan.

Replacements: M Sherry, W du Preez, S Archer, D Leamy, N Ronan, P Stringer, P Warwick, J Murphy
                                                              Magners League final, time for Leinster to step up and do the double. Hangovers should be well cleared by now.

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

hope Strauss doesn't get injured, who the hell is Aaron Dundon?

edit; perhaps he is one of the McCarthy-Dundon gang? Seeing as the game is in Limerick....

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 27-05-11, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Hooker for clontarf, decent athletic player. Played in those international club matches if memory serves correctly.
                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

He's an AIL hooker, top scorer in the AIL this season apparently. Has played maybe 6/7 games for Leinster so far. Very solid and nothing spectacular about him. Not "Leinster Standard", but an able-if-not-fantastic hooker.

Surprised that Jason Harris-Wright isn't playing tbh.

No Iasaac Boss is strange too. Paul O'Donoghue is off to Connacht after this game so not sure why he's involved!

Comment

realworld name?

Comment

Boylepoker caption pic pretty good

Comment

I've decided to run another music king. sign up is here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=9429

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              No Iasaac Boss is strange too.
                                                                              injured

Comment

Going to be a great afternoon/evening of sport, English premier league final at 3pm then the magniers and champions league.

Tis a pity about the weather for tomorrow otherwise it could be the perfect day...
                                                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                  Going to be a great afternoon/evening of sport, English premier league final at 3pm then the magniers and champions league.

Tis a pity about the weather for tomorrow otherwise it could be the perfect day...
                                                                                  Murrayfield for the International Rugby 7s at 11am to add to that day!

Results out today, to say I'm fucking bricking it is an understatement. I thought we'd have them by now, but no idea when/if they're coming.

ONE TIME

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                    Nelson by tko would be the one I'd worry about, but I do think this won't go the distance anyway, and if Nelson wins it's by tko, if Mir wins it's by sub (even thoughhe claims he has more ko power than JDS who couldn't put Nelson away). Mir more than often cracks under the pressure of heavy strikes and I believe Nelson will have enough to beat him by stoppage.
                                                                                    I'll put up my picks later but i had to reply to this.

-Nelson is a BJJ blackbelt, he's also beaten Mir at Grapplers Quest. Here's the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs"]match[/ame]. Neither are top level grapplers and both gas in a pretty poor match.

-Nelson doesnt hit hard enough to trouble Mir with his power, Nelson has a very hard head so i cant see him being KO'd either.

-The only TKO possible between two relatively weak strikers (for heaveyweight anyway) is through positional dominance on the floor followed by GnP. I dont see this happening between two evenly matched grapplers.

IMO i can only see this fight going one way, it will be a long and drawn out battle with Nelson getting the win by decision.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

edit; perhaps he is one of the McCarthy-Dundon gang? Seeing as the game is in Limerick....

Keane-Caloppys ftw obv.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Sounds pretty sweet, must keep that place in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            Spent last night in a police cell. fml

celebrated release (after photo and dna hand prints) by going for a beer in local weatherspoons

haven't read back - did emmet pass his exams?

/fml
                                                                                            really , do tell!!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

trip report needed.

Comment

Just noticed Nick O'hara in photo no. 44 with the poker table in it, and then in photo 85 is the scumbag <snipped on good authority from Kayroo>
                                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 27-05-11, 13:20.

Comment

...

Comment

why thank you. but feel a bit too drunk. Saw the police report and it included the phrase 'naked running around the streets' - stopped read after that point

come on the suspense is killing me, any pics
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Post a picture of the police report

Comment

Son showed me a site last night called Awooh.com , just watched Thor and was quite good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                              Post a picture of the police report and mugshot or GTFO
                                                                                                              fyp
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                He's an AIL hooker, top scorer in the AIL this season apparently. Has played maybe 6/7 games for Leinster so far. Very solid and nothing spectacular about him. Not "Leinster Standard", but an able-if-not-fantastic hooker.

Surprised that Jason Harris-Wright isn't playing tbh.

No Iasaac Boss is strange too. Paul O'Donoghue is off to Connacht after this game so not sure why he's involved!
                                                                                                                Whats wrong with Jason, lack of kilcoole in team isnt good.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

UK is the CCCTV capital of the world, so entirly possible they put a pic of me on the equiv of COPS runnings balls-naked down the street. Can't understand why took off my clothes.

/ fml
                                                                                                                      I have an inkling...

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                        Just noticed Nick O'hara in photo no. 44 with the poker table in it, and then in photo 85 is the scumbag <snipped on good authority from Kayroo>
                                                                                                                        Lols, was only looking for info on him the other day, <snipped on good authority from Kayroo>
                                                                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 27-05-11, 13:20.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X