• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    Water bong ftw

Lot of effort though
    ice bong ftw

vaporizer actually
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
      Q for anyone who might know about ticketmaster and shows selling out

My friend asked me to get him 4 Prince tickets in the morning for his wife and her friends as he won't have internet access at 9am. He's also asked 3 other people as he thinks it will probably sell out quickly and hopes one of us will have success. Is this going to sell out or is he going to end up with 12 spare expensive tickets that nobody wants?

Zod..? you played with the revolution for a while didn't you.? Usually a sellout?
      I would have thought Prince will sell out in record time.

Edit - Actually scratch that I just looked at the price and the cheapest ticket is 90 quid. WOW

Opr

Comment

Thought the Hangover 2 was very meh.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

just happened in satnav homegame

1$ rebuy turbi starts now
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            been watching far too much arrested development recently.
            I've been trying to get in one episode a day since I recently started.

Everyone should watch Archer, it's fantastic, even better than Arrested Development imo (only finishing 1st season of Arrested Development atm though).

Also started Deadwood this week.

Quietly pleased with the quality of these decisions. And a tip of the hat to Dazzler there as the one who convinced me to watch the comedies.

Comment

Just been to see Win Win well worth a trip to the cinema for

Comment

Just finished Misfits there.Though it was brilliant. Well worth a watch.

Thinking of starting into Game of thrones. Heard the first episode was brilliant but havent heard anything since. Worth watching?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  I've been trying to get in one episode a day since I recently started.

Everyone should watch Archer, it's fantastic, even better than Arrested Development imo (only finishing 1st season of Arrested Development atm though).

Also started Deadwood this week.

Quietly pleased with the quality of these decisions. And a tip of the hat to Dazzler there as the one who convinced me to watch the comedies.
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGuYN8NOSI[/ame]

I just cant get into Archer at all

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                    Q for anyone who might know about ticketmaster and shows selling out

My friend asked me to get him 4 Prince tickets in the morning for his wife and her friends as he won't have internet access at 9am. He's also asked 3 other people as he thinks it will probably sell out quickly and hopes one of us will have success. Is this going to sell out or is he going to end up with 12 spare expensive tickets that nobody wants?

Zod..? you played with the revolution for a while didn't you.? Usually a sellout?
                    how am I only hearing this now???
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

never really got the appeal of Prince's music at all.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGuYN8NOSI

Try this episode:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGuYN8NOSI

I'm in the middle. Archer is genius, but AD blows it out of the water.
                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

anyone know a good spot to watch the champo league on sat in dublin, its the cause of a big arguement on facebook amongst my matess

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              free to watch on mtv.co.uk
                              Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              I wouldn't bother with Geordie Shore. I just found it and all the people in it incredibly dull tbh. Basically, without a Situation there is no show.
                              Just watched it and really enjoyed it. All the guys are right cnuts, maybe bar Greg. The women are just complete slappers but i can't say i find them dull Defo no situation but i think i'll give it a chance

Comment

If you can put up with the blistering heat of a thousand suns engulfing a bar like it's some kind of sauna then the Woolshed is brilliant. But by god it will be sweaty.
                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                  anyone know a good spot to watch the champo league on sat in dublin, its the cause of a big arguement on facebook amongst my matess
                                  Woolshed but get there early.

Comment

I'd say either the woolshed or the living room!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      WHAT is prince playing in ireland WHERE? when?

i bought tickets for the last one!!! that was cancelled
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Currently playing cash game with the kings of leon band. They bought in big and havent a barney!

Comment

Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post
                                          well done down in cork side event btw

Comment

If you are a barca fan The Church is the place to be. Mate is going out with a Catalan and a lot of the lads went in there last year for the CL final and was great. I'd wear a Spanish jersey for the craic tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                              Currently playing cash game with the kings of leon band. They bought in big and havent a barney!
                                              haha, Id say they havent a notion!

Comment

Rubberbandits were filming in jersey shore today with MTV. according to FB, they were going to ask "douchebags" about their stupid haircuts. MTV insisted they bring two giant black security guards, saying "you're DEFINITELY going to need them"
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

well done down in the 2 cork side events btw
                                                  FYP Kenny

Comment

If you are a barca fan The Church is the place to be. Mate is going out with a Catalan and a lot of the lads went in there last year for the CL final and was great. I'd wear a Spanish jersey for the craic tho.
                                                    Think Murrays on O'Connell street, formerly the classy joint of Frazers, is where the official Dublin supporters group goes if you want a Barca leaning bar, but I'm not 100% on that.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                      Woolshed but get there early.
                                                      Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post
                                                      i went to Sinnots for chelsea few years back

if you get a spot touching the bar, or even a table, well worth it!
                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Just been to see Win Win well worth a trip to the cinema for
                                                        Looking forward to seeing this, the couple of films he has behind him have been quality.

Opr

Comment

im a united fan so could be a nightmare when we eventually lose

Comment

im a united fan so could be a nightmare when we eventually lose
                                                            Just checked my facebook there and loads of catalans confirmed to attend there already, they'll be annoying twats if they win and moany twats if they lose at least utd fans will just get on with it and drink anyway.

Think will hit the local and head into town after all that shite is over

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              WHAT is prince playing in ireland WHERE? when?

i bought tickets for the last one!!! that was cancelled

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8MMMi3X0A&feature=aso[/ame]

Comment

dunno can i afford to buy them tomorrow, fuck sake why did i decide to venture to newbridge this morning!!!

omg really want to go!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

where? really ?
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

dunno can i afford to buy them tomorrow, fuck sake why did i decide to venture to newbridge this morning!!!

omg really want to go!
                                                                      I might know someone with a few to spare

Comment

where? really ?
                                                                        Currently playing some crazy shit in Sporting Emporium with myself and Raul Duke amongst others.

Comment

What good poker movies out there that i could watch online?

Have seen the cin kid, rounders, the deal, the grand, am i missing anything thats worth watching??

Comment

anyone want a 3.20 turbo HU sng omaha or 6.50?
                                                                            EDIT!: stars
                                                                            Last edited by badugi; 27-05-11, 00:27.

Comment

Anyone got a lend of $350 to make up 1 Mirrion

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 15000/30000 Blinds 3000 Ante (7 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t683509)
                                                                              MP1 (t611300)
                                                                              Hero (MP2) (t409825)
                                                                              CO (t660161)
                                                                              Button (t1184883)
                                                                              SB (t235274)
                                                                              BB (t403048)

Hero's M: 6.21

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q
                                                                              1 fold, MP1 bets t120000, Hero raises to t406825 (All-In), 1 fold, Button raises to t1181883 (All-In), 3 folds

Flop: (t999650) 6, 9, 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t999650) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t999650) 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t999650

Results:
                                                                              Button had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                              Hero had Q, Q (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                              Outcome: Hero won t999650

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post

Have seen the cin kid, rounders, the deal, the grand, am i missing anything thats worth watching??
                                                                                Big Hand for the Little Lady, California Split

Comment

Currently playing some crazy shit in Sporting Emporium with myself and Raul Duke amongst others.
                                                                                  Looking forward to trip reports.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                    Noticed yesterday that the tap water in the kitchen was tasting pleasantly different. Today I found out that we got a water filter installed.

Yummy water!
                                                                                    Water filters are the nuts

Had a thread only last week

Comment

Recent thread on the topic

California Split is awesome!

Opr

Comment

courtesy of DeVore...
                                                                                        caption competition time!

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

are ya allowed to bring a laptop bag and backpack as hand luggage on ryanair ? even if the laptop bags a backpack too?

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                            are ya allowed to bring a laptop bag and backpack as hand luggage on ryanair ? even if the laptop bags a backpack too?
                                                                                            all has to be in the one bag.
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                              all has to be in the one bag.
                                                                                              ty

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                courtesy of DeVore...
                                                                                                caption competition time!

Whatever the gailge is for 'No you can't'.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

ní féidir leat ?
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Chubs werent you talkng about tripping down this way sometime soon? Or am I mistaken?
                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Omaha flips in home game on stars, 10mins gogogo
                                                                                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

to OZ? i had planned to go in jan, but it fell apart. maybe next year......

Comment

Lots of gambling line up this weekend, over 50% of the betting roll currently exposed. Mostly CL final and UFC 130
                                                                                                          Might even get a dose of the sickness and spread the whole thing around

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            Lots of gambling line up this weekend, over 50% of the betting roll currently exposed. Mostly CL final and UFC 130
                                                                                                            Might even get a dose of the sickness and spread the whole thing around
                                                                                                            UFC 130 bets? And how confident are you? Looking at something to punt on and CL Final is out because heart and head collide.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

There is some sick sick value on a treble for

Rampage via T/KO
                                                                                                              Stann via T/KO
                                                                                                              Nelson via T/KO

just over 46/1 on Paddy Power

Stann by tko I think is a lock. Santiago in my eyes is over rated by internet fans. He is reknowned for having a weak chin, and we saw what Stann did to Leben's rock solid chin. Even though he is sporting a fairly good recent record, the fact is, his original stint in the UFC wasn't great.

Rampage via tko I would also nearly think is a lock. I can see this finishing in the second round. After a few failed TD attempts from Hamill, the tiredness will creep in and Rampage will stop him. It wouldn't surprise me to see Hamill tap to strikes though.

Nelson by tko would be the one I'd worry about, but I do think this won't go the distance anyway, and if Nelson wins it's by tko, if Mir wins it's by sub (even thoughhe claims he has more ko power than JDS who couldn't put Nelson away). Mir more than often cracks under the pressure of heavy strikes and I believe Nelson will have enough to beat him by stoppage.

Another fight I see as a lock is Gleison Tibau at 2/7. The guy is just a beast, and though being a late replacement should get the job done easily. Probably wins this via Decision, but don't be surprised to see a nice KO like his win over Caol Uno. Tibau via T/KO @ 7/1 might be worth sticking a few euro on it.

Comment

UFC 130 fights are pretty close compared to say 129, where there was lots of big favourites. But thats reflected in the odds.

My picks are up in the gambling forum, I've picked 7 fights, but some are very very close.
                                                                                                                Pretty confidant about these ones though

Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Matt Hamill

Heavyweight bout: Stefan Struve vs. Travis Browne

Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story

Slightly less about these two
                                                                                                                Middleweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Jorge Santiago

Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove vs. Tim Boetsch

and these two are 50/50 shots imo
                                                                                                                Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson (mir is better, I jsut want roy to win, plus he's a better price - avoid this match imo)

Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Demetrious Johnson (i think johnson wins here, but again so so close. I'd say this to be fight of the night at 7/1 is a good bet

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                                  Nelson by tko would be the one I'd worry about, but I do think this won't go the distance anyway, and if Nelson wins it's by tko, if Mir wins it's by sub (even thoughhe claims he has more ko power than JDS who couldn't put Nelson away). Mir more than often cracks under the pressure of heavy strikes and I believe Nelson will have enough to beat him by stoppage.
                                                                                                                  It's not very well know, but Nelson is a BJJ blackbelt.
                                                                                                                  He fought Mir a few years ago in a BJJ tourney had Roy sub'd him.
                                                                                                                  His cardio is really good considering he is so overweight, I'm hoping he shows up to the weight in with at least some of the fat lost

Comment

That treble of jackon, stann and Nelson is only 25/1 on hills.

joke.

Comment

gheyyy
                                                                                                                      from my last $30 after ipb home games then this
                                                                                                                      PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($598)
                                                                                                                      Hero (BB) ($531.90)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, K, 6, K
                                                                                                                      SB bets $12, Hero raises to $36, SB calls $24

Flop: ($72) 8, K, J (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets $68, SB calls $68

Turn: ($208) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets $192, SB calls $192

River: ($592) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets $235.90 (All-In), SB calls $235.90

Total pot: $1063.80 | Rake: $0.50

Results:
                                                                                                                      SB had 9, 3, 5, 8 (straight, Jack high).
                                                                                                                      Hero had 3, K, 6, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                                                                                                      Outcome: SB won $1063.30

still going back with a buy in or two left so GL to me

Comment

phew
                                                                                                                        PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($530.30)
                                                                                                                        SB ($1344.20)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, A, 10, J
                                                                                                                        SB bets $6, Hero raises to $18, SB calls $12

Flop: ($36) 7, 3, K (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets $18, SB calls $18

Turn: ($72) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets $71.50, SB calls $71.50

River: ($215) 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets $214.50, 1 fold

Total pot: $215 | Rake: $0.50

Results:
                                                                                                                        Hero didn't show 7, A, 10, J (nothing).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won $214.50

Comment

Bah I'm not paying 100 quid to see Prince, almost did.
                                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X