Too much info?

not enough info Collie
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
      SPOILER

+

Too much info?
      I know the answer and still find this confusing...
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

"Houses here are over-rated, they're too expensive. Everyone should stop moaning and having the same conversations with the same people about houses."
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

"Houses here are over-rated, they're too expensive. Everyone should stop moaning and having the same conversations with the same people about houses."
          my kids hate Jedward already

I have trained them well

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
            I know the answer and still find this confusing...
            Only thing I remember about them was their winged sneakers ( and their tone deafness). Didn't want to make it too obvious
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Kelly Brook is certainly one of my favourites, cant wait to see what the other pics will be when it goes on sale tomorrow

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jedward are the David McWilliams of our generation. Stop the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Kelly Brook is certainly one of my favourites, cant wait to see what the other pics will be when it goes on sale tomorrow

Anyone else think that this bikini looks fake or photo shopped?

Comment

Jedward are the David McWilliams of our generation. Stop the hate.
                    your generation?

heh

Comment

Has their been a magazine shoot in the last 10 years that wasn't photoshopped?

Comment

Should have put her in a mankini.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Doubt it. But that looks like a poor job.

Comment

Found a creme egg easter egg yesterday and had one of the two creme eggs. Feel like a turning point of the night now as to whether i should have another lech or leave if for the second creme egg and a cup of tea drawing to an end the beer. But thats 2 creme eggs in successive nights.

I had some pressure laid down on me yesterday at the tesco express checkout. I was scanning my meal deal lunch when this mother and daughter broke ranks and beared down on me and my portal before i even punched the screen. Breathing right down my neck they were. They put me in a lose lose situation. I wanted to say "Am i not moving quick enough for you!?" but i was the bad guy again if i said that. I tried to make a meal of unwrapping my plastic bag out of its elastic band held compression but you can only use so much time up doing that before it looks obvious.

Your damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Comment

CL Final & Vegas trip booked for this year

It's good to be the King
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                Cocaines a hell of a drug huh huh huh, tremendous
                                "Darkness"

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                Instead of starting a new show a couple of weeks ago I rewatched all 5 series of the wire again - some show.

SPOILER
                                I still hate where Bodie gets got - really is a quality character

Iv watched the first 5 episodes of Friday night lights - its pure cheese but it seems good so far. Anybody watch that show? is it worth it?
                                Its brilliant keep going.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

someone needs to feed the hamster
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Anyone know what the difference is between "Fast And Furious 5 D" and "Fast And Furious 5", seen it advertised here

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        excellent riposte

not one mention of Israel, tsk tsk. Surely 1948 and all that flowed from that is the unifying theme of political Islam across the ME?
                                        Purposefully left out Israel for 2 reasons:

1. As a causative factor it is actually a stabilising force in some respects in the Middle East as it allowed tyrants for decades to have an easy scapegoat to foist all their peoples' worries and disenchantments onto.

2. In terms of long term de-stabilisation it's nowhere near as big a factor as other domestic issues. Israel's primary contribution to democratisation of the Middle East has been to give Palestinians a democratic example and, by extension, many other Arab nations. Israel has never lost a war and it is a democracy. That's a reasonable sign of strength. (I use the word democracy in reference to Israel extremely loosely).

In a bizarre way Israel is an example to the rest of the Middle East.
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                          Anyone know what the difference is between "Fast And Furious 5 D" and "Fast And Furious 5", seen it advertised here
                                          the "D"

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Poker after Dark PLO cash on setanta ireland now
                                            You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                              Maybe 3D, but they got lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                Purposefully left out Israel for 2 reasons:
                                                I still don't understand how only 3 years ago you had a huge problem with Batman taking Lau out of Hong Kong in one piece for a trial. And now you think it's ok for the US to kill an unarmed terrorist in another country?

Comment

Speaking of the Fast and the Furious 5 it opened for $83 million in the states and a total of $145 million world wide in its first weekend

Has to be solely down to this dude thou

Comment

I still don't understand how only 3 years ago you had a huge problem with Batman taking Lau out of Hong Kong in one piece for a trial. And now you think it's ok for the US to kill an unarmed terrorist in another country?
                                                    I never said I was ok with what happened. I said it was the only realistic option. There is a substantial difference.

Comment

Comment

I never said I was ok with what happened. I said it was the only realistic option. There is a substantial difference.
                                                        Fair enough

Comment

Mate of mine from Barcelona posted this on facebook. It's a rough translation from google translate and Spanish speaking friend:

Entry to Wembley: €300.00
                                                          Airline ticket: €450.00
                                                          Knocking out Madrid in the Semi Finals: priceless!

We've taken out Al-Qaeda from the Champions League!
                                                          Long live Barca! Long live Catalunya!

Comment

Vid not working.
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Fair enough
                                                              Obviously there is a much longer justification but I've done one long rambling post today on politics/history etc and perhaps that's all the BBV can take in one day eh?

I'll happily debate the semantic differences with you any time though.

Comment

Have you gotten over your problems with 'The Dark Knight'? I really love it

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                  Vid not working.
                                                                  Should do. Keep trying.

Comment

I'll happily debate the semantic differences with you any time though.
                                                                    I'll happily decline that offer. You could convince me that black is purple, and that 2 + 2 = 3 .99978. No thanks

Comment

Watching Ep10 of HSP on Pokertube and it ends just before the river is being dealt in a 200k pot. Some funny fucker put it up i bet. WP lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Should do. Keep trying.
                                                                            Will do.
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                  Think I've just seen too much of Kelly Brook to appreciate her anymore.
                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Just how many coy ways can a girl not get her tits out in a magazine photoshoot every week for about ten years? Think it'd nearly take her being gangbanged by a herd of giraffes to make a photoshoot of her in anyway interesting at this stage.
                                                                                  Kelly Brook has gotten more than her tits out in her time, god bless her.

Comment

...

Comment

Think it'd nearly take her being gangbanged by a herd of giraffes to make a photoshoot of her in anyway interesting at this stage.
                                                                                      Glad to hear you upgraded from asian porn to bestiality. I'm still surprised at how unpopular midget porn is, I may be looking in the wrong places.

Comment

Kelly brook loses a lot of points over the fact she let a complete tool like Danny Cipraini stick his dick into her.

Comment

you see, you posted that and yet my first thought wasn't PICS PLEASE. Just feel like me and her are over and am ready to move on.

Comment

wait a minute you are talking about the batman incident right

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

hours of fun
                                                                                              cleverbot.com

Comment

Kelly Brook has gotten more than her tits out in her time, god bless her.
                                                                                                You know the drill.
                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

...

Comment

Yes.

SPOILER

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                        hours of fun
                                                                                                        cleverbot.com
                                                                                                        I got pwnd

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Brilliant, wp sir

Comment

i think this programme is a giant level by CHD and SHD

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

...
                                                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 04-05-11, 22:55.

Comment

Comment

Does anyone have any stealth mode ideas on how to catch a mouse :-D

Theres a mouse in me house any ideas how get rid of him He's running by the traps

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Cleverbot: Where do you live?

User: Ireland.

Cleverbot: Same with me!

User: Asl?

Cleverbot: Where is he now.

User: Dead .

Cleverbot: What?

User: Yes. He accidentally the whole way.

Cleverbot: What are you talking about ?

User: Not much. You?

Cleverbot: Not much talking to you.

User: Cool Beans.

Cleverbot: Are you crazy?

User: Maybe. Are you?

Cleverbot: No!

User: Are you sure/.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Ok.bye.

Cleverbot: Are you going?

User: Yes. I will arise and go now and go to innisfree.

Cleverbot: When?

User: Now.

Cleverbot: Where?

User: Innisfree.

Cleverbot: Same. But you can't have one cos you're a robot.

User: You're the robot.

Cleverbot: We are both robots.

User: Cool Beans.

Cleverbot: Hot beans.

User: Beans are never hot. Only cold.

Cleverbot: The more you eat, the more you toot.
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Have a wine gum
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cleverbot: What is your role in life?

User: To troll.

Cleverbot: What class?

User: 69.

Cleverbot: What is 1-1?

User: Your moma.

Cleverbot: I hope not or she had me before she was born.

User: Thats what she said.

Cleverbot: Who is the 'she' that you are referring to?

User: Barack Obama.

Cleverbot: Who is the leader of Iran?

Cleverbot (To myself): I don't know?

User: CHD.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Ya rly.

Cleverbot: Somehow I doubt that.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because I know what sarcasm is, and you don't seem to.

User: I'm not being sarcastic.

Cleverbot: Be ironic!

User: Fuck you.

Cleverbot: Don't be superfluously rude.

Comment

Have 2 winegums.
                                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X